The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Health center in yishun (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=731759)

Junkie456 08-06-2019 11:27 PM

Health center in yishun

Hi newbie to this website but definitely not newbie to health centers in yishun. I've been to almost all centers in yishun and will be sharing everything with you everything
CP area got 3 that help your little bro marikita and spray. Above bakery, beside NL and beside angel. Tried my luck beside pet shop, got touch but no release.
400+ got alot shops. Mostly I go to don't have happy time but definitely got touch and go. Don't ask me for PM. Location is already given. Hope you bros have a good time in yishun. If got any areas you want me to try for you, pm me.

airmike 09-06-2019 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkie456 (Post 18799357)
Hi newbie to this website but definitely not newbie to health centers in yishun. I've been to almost all centers in yishun and will be sharing everything with you everything
CP area got 3 that help your little bro marikita and spray. Above bakery, beside NL and beside angel. Tried my luck beside pet shop, got touch but no release.
400+ got alot shops. Mostly I go to don't have happy time but definitely got touch and go. Don't ask me for PM. Location is already given. Hope you bros have a good time in yishun. If got any areas you want me to try for you, pm me.

The one beside pet shop is Tcm one?

NorthGuy 09-06-2019 11:12 AM

Re: Health center in yishun

Quote:

400+ need to take $88 and any additional if offered is extra tips. Beside NL is not a place to go to if you want a massage, basically a fuck-shop which is not worth going.

Quote:

Originally Posted by airmike (Post 18800168)
The one beside pet shop is Tcm one?

Beside pet shop make you dream. Need to take $88 package too.

hamsupter 09-06-2019 11:16 AM

Bro, above bakery one damage is 50+50? Ladies SYT or MILF? Thanks.

Quote:

ChiaaMuiChieww 09-06-2019 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamsupter (Post 18800964)
Bro, above bakery one damage is 50+50? Ladies SYT or MILF? Thanks.

Also need to pay $88. No $50. All MILFs there.

ShittyAss 09-06-2019 11:39 AM

Quote:

U are still a newbie everywhere.

Do u know what is a Health Centre? Difference between HC, TN, spa?

U sure Yishun has a health Centre?

Psam 09-06-2019 01:06 PM

My take on Yishun.

Next to NL... Fkshop, piano massage, 40+ Milf. Gave up after trying a few time. I won't say it is bad.. all depends on what you want. very Commercial feel.

4xx got 3 - 2 is P88 shops.. means... they expect you to pay $88 + $50 tips.. I had quite a bit of fun in these 2 place. go late at night for an exciting time. I was a regular in 1 of them... so I get some extra service.

Next to Petshop - decent massage if you don't want extra service, counter will pester you to take some super ex package, the girls will just do their job. No GQ for me even when I always book the same girl when I pay only for basic massage.

All the above I gave up liao.

The last 1.. is the only 1 with decently good massage, occasional release.. must not be shy to request. (I was told not to share this fact, so please don't pm me for contact) just follow the TS hint.

Personally, Don't waste time on Massage shop, pay $100 can get you much more from FL or ML.

Superpress 09-06-2019 01:15 PM

Quote:

I like your message..Almost every body ask for exchange points. For newbies dun have point..to change..this is defeat the purpose of sharing.. Forum..

Hmm522 09-06-2019 01:44 PM

Care to share location bro? Sounds great. Tks in advance.

Psam 09-06-2019 01:52 PM

Now a days when I go massage, most of the time I make my intentions very clear. Either tell them you just want massage and nothing else or ask what offer is on the table.

Last Friday, my regular ML was not free, I ask the other ML is she can offer FJ.. Lol. Got a HJ +some licking. Lol.

They are here to make money, we are there to enjoy, no need to be shy.

Psam 09-06-2019 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hmm522 (Post 18801465)
Care to share location bro? Sounds great. Tks in advance.

Ts already say location given. Read the post again.

Bulface1 09-06-2019 11:16 PM

can pm me for contact or place??

wonderfun 10-06-2019 09:11 AM

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...=#post18773051

This is a bad FR about a PRC woman working in a spa in Sembawang. I don't know about her PRC girl colleagues.

douchebag55 10-06-2019 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderfun (Post 18804829)
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...=#post18773051

This is a bad FR about a PRC woman working in a spa in Sembawang. I don't know about her PRC girl colleagues.

This one gone for good already HAHA

NorthGuy 10-06-2019 10:38 AM

This is what i heard from ML. For those with $88 package if you do not take it, counter lady/boss will check on your room through the window. If ML is caught massaging areas or doing stuff which is not allowed for basic $50, they will be heavily fined.