The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Bachelor Party (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=134931)

angrybigpenis 26-06-2009 04:36 PM

Bachelor Party

Another of my brothers are biting the bullet.

Having been designated the bachelor party organiser, I am lost.

Anyone knows any company that provides such entertainment (include hosting venue)....let's just say it should be raunchy but not illegal. There are a few lawyers and bankers there. We wouldn't want them to be doing illegal stuff, do we. :)

If they want to get upsized later, they can do it on their own, after the party. ;)

ken ken 26-06-2009 06:09 PM

Re: Bachelor Party

Easy la Bro the norm is bring to ktv PM u detail liao.

SamSeng79 26-06-2009 08:54 PM

yup.... bring them to KTV is the easiest...:D

angrybigpenis 27-06-2009 03:37 PM

Thanks brudders for the PM and details.

weeklys 27-06-2009 03:51 PM

my bro also biting bullet sometime in mid july. which KTV is the best .... any recommendations :)

swingerswagger 27-06-2009 06:46 PM

Yea i have bachelor party coming up as well.. major stuff in august.. yea i know still seems pretty far away. but i am excited and wonder any pointers from bros out here.. not keen on KTV cos its a lil common was thinking of booking a penthouse or a high end spacious area and having some girls over with drinks and fun. don't know how much would that cost.. :confused: lost

joew2005 27-06-2009 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angrybigpenis (Post 3866939)
Another of my brothers are biting the bullet.

Having been designated the bachelor party organiser, I am lost.

Anyone knows any company that provides such entertainment (include hosting venue)....let's just say it should be raunchy but not illegal. There are a few lawyers and bankers there. We wouldn't want them to be doing illegal stuff, do we. :)

If they want to get upsized later, they can do it on their own, after the party. ;)

Jz my personnal opinion.
If u really 1 2 hv a unforgetable bachelors' nite,then u & yr frds shld not hv any restriction.
Who says lawyers & bankers r not wild & dare !!
Lawyers & bankers r also human & men 2 ......

lone_dog69 27-06-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swingerswagger (Post 3869866)
Yea i have bachelor party coming up as well.. major stuff in august.. yea i know still seems pretty far away. but i am excited and wonder any pointers from bros out here.. not keen on KTV cos its a lil common was thinking of booking a penthouse or a high end spacious area and having some girls over with drinks and fun. don't know how much would that cost.. :confused: lost

If you have a good budget, anything is possible.