The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Bali, I will never forget you (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=762691)

manure 09-02-2020 03:26 AM

Bali, I will never forget you

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=3415

As requested by many bros, I will start a new thread and continue my story here with my new boss. I will use real names as well so if you guys can figure out where i'm working currently good for you.

I have been working in this company for about 4 years now. Our team has about 15 people and most of them have been working as long as I did because alot of us came from the fresh grad programme previously. We know each other very well and most of our secrets are shared between one another, rare for colleagues but I do cherish our relationships. Because of our good performance in 2019, our big boss decided to give our team some budget to go on a retreat and after much voting, our new boss decided to bring us to Bali.

I have previously covered about her, divorced with kids and been with us for barely 2 months. She don't have the chemistry with us unlike our previous male boss because she is pretty new to this industry and is always trying hard to blend in to our little chats.

And intro of our team, 13 people including my sexy boss Shanice. Brown hair, big eyes height about 170cm.

4 Guys (Kelvin, Me, GX and Eddie)

(8 girls, aged between 22 to 27)
Yuxin - Innocent, slightly dumb and very conservative in dressing sense. Never ever reveal anything, even cleavage or zaogeng panties at work. Attached for 5 years since poly. 162cm and A cup I guess. Close to her

Arika - Sexy, 157cm with C cup boobs. Relatively new to our team, about 2 years. Except for one clubbing incident when she confessed a secret to me, we barely talk. Just attached a year ago with an army regular but BTO already.

Shu Ying - Influencer wanabe, participated in some high profile competitions in the past and knows famous influencers and small time actress. Tan and Sporty with D cup boobs. Sexy but most of us guys are not interested in her because we view her as problematic. Complicated relationship

Cindy - Similar to Yuxin in size and figure, very innocent and bimbo but totally my type because she is cute and bubbly. Studied overseas previously in UK but have a long term bf of 4 years. Virgin.

Vivien - Bff with Cindy and previously worked as air stewardess. Have relationship problems with bf of 3 years and health problems. 160cm and pretty tanned and A cup.

Ceci - Chubby and short, totally not attractive for me but have C cup boobs.

Elaine - Married with 1 kid, 160cm C cup boobs and love to wear figure hugging dress. Her husband is very strict so she seldom drink or go out with us. For someone with kid, her figure is ridiculously good

Jasmine - 162cm E cup boobs, normally fierce and uncouth but engaged with her fiancee. In 2 years of working with her I have never even texted her once.

Once we checked into the villa, we were surprised how big and beautiful it is. There are 6 rooms so we split ourselves as evenly as possible.

Room 1 - Cindy, Vivien and Arika
Room 2 - Ceci, SY and YX
Room 3 - Elaine and Jasmine
Room 4 - Me and Eddie
Room 5 - Kelvin and GX

Boss took her own room which is a suite.

Day 1 is chill day, we went to beach and that was the first time I saw some of them in bikinis. Immediately I had a hard-on and is already thinking of the pool party at night...

MatthewC 09-02-2020 03:52 AM

Re: Bali, I will never forget you

Please continue, starting of a wonderful adventure.. already camping here.

Rickey 09-02-2020 05:08 AM

Pitching tent... 2nd camper here ;).... setting campfire. :D.... from TT seems like going to be interesting n sexciting :o

madpig88 09-02-2020 05:12 AM

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.

Informer 09-02-2020 08:40 AM

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.

qwerty03010301 09-02-2020 08:48 AM

Great start TS, looking forward to the next update

Kovovo 09-02-2020 11:08 AM

Use real names????
Very ballsy TS

lotsfits80 09-02-2020 11:14 AM

When TS mentioned pool party I have imagination already...

ChunkyMonkeys 09-02-2020 11:55 AM

Queue here for more updates :)

Jasonlite123 09-02-2020 01:13 PM

Too newbie to up u but thanks for sharing bro! Great story

Rxxx3 09-02-2020 01:54 PM

Sounds like orgy with ur boss is upcoming haha

ml1138 09-02-2020 02:22 PM

Camping for some juicy actions...:D

nubberaid 09-02-2020 04:22 PM

Good start bro, camping here too :D

Camryaltis 09-02-2020 05:01 PM

Wow.......day 1 and aldy have bikini sightings.......woooo lala

newsnail 09-02-2020 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camryaltis (Post 19743395)
Wow.......day 1 and aldy have bikini sightings.......woooo lala

Probably shedding bikinis soon :D :D