The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   yuki , my first fuck . (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=153422)

ionas 04-11-2009 12:09 PM

yuki , my first fuck .

i've been browsing through sammyboyforum for the past few weeks. and i tought, it was time to get a girl to fuck .
since my girlfriend doesn't really let me fuck her ...but she does other stuff with me... for example ... blowjobs and anal sex .

felt rather horny today, andarmed with the cash, i made a call to book the girl . and headed down to the hotel in a taxi ...man...i was really very nervous in the taxi..reached the hotel , went in...phew ! i was so lucky , nobody was at the reception's counter . lols!
anyway, took a lift up ...knocked on the door once...very lightly , as the door had a ' DO NOT DISTURB ' sign hanged outside, was quite worried someone else was still enjoying himself inside :X

but to my surprise , nobody was...only the girl herself.
her name's yuki .

she looked very different from the photos of her i found online...
so different that i tought i knocked on the wrong door . hahaha!

anyway, booked yuki from a guy for the 10.30am's slot ...
the damage is $130 . for 2 shots .
the time limit's 90 minutes...

inside the room ...was quite normal...she helped me took my shirt and pants...
haha, she couldn't unbuckle my belt , so i did it myself...

after stripping off everything ...she took off her bath robe too...woo..fully naked.

then she helped me bath too...soaped and listerine and stuff...yeah...
after that , i asked her to do a blowjob for me..wanted to see how good she was...she wasn't very good at blowjobs i guess :l
anyway, after awhile, told her to lie down...and i fucked her...gosh, her moans were loud :X

we had extra stuff like handjobs ...and blowjobs on the bed too ... but i couldn't ejaculate...i guess, it was a stressfull moment...so i told her i'll do it myself...then ejaculate on her breasts...her breasts were damn big...like.. C or D cup...
after ejaculating , went to wash up again...paid her the cash, and she gave me a big hug...said byebye , and there i went , off in a taxi , back home. writing this heartfelt fuck report for the pleasure of your eyes .

i'll attach 2 pictures of her below .

kindly send me a private message via this forum's private messaging system or kindly reply to this thread if you are interested in fucking her as well .

thank you .

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/364...eyoungbaby.jpg

ionas 05-11-2009 02:50 AM

sorry everyone , i couldn't upload the second photo of yuki , so ...i only have one picture of her here... so sorry :l

sequence79 05-11-2009 03:13 AM

Re: yuki , my first fuck .

welcome to the dark side bro, you will be addicted

btw, she is from a tom yam okt, so bros can refer to FL1 to look for her :)

n00b_b0nker 05-11-2009 03:15 AM

nice FR. good for you bro.

ionas 05-11-2009 03:37 AM

name : yuki
height : 160cm
weight : 48kg
race : thailand girl
boob's size : D Cup
nipples : big too
damage : $130/2 shots/90 minutes
face : 7/10
body : 6/10
boobs : 8/10
service : 9/10
obliging : 9/10
moanings : 7/10

ionas 05-11-2009 03:48 AM

haha. yeah. i found her there too . but apprently , i couldn't find the thread anymore. so i decided to start a thread here myself. it's my first time in this kind of stuff anyway :X

ionas 05-11-2009 01:23 PM

yuki's damage includes a hotel room , condoms & some ky jelly.

her services include barebackblowjobs , fuck jobs , handjobs , cum on body , cum in mouth , and bathing .

she's a girl that treats cleaniness as her #1 piority , she made me wash my mouth with listerine , hahaha!

dominic7 05-11-2009 01:50 PM

hello noob... take ur post to FL1 b4 someone zap u. do a search properly and place ur FR there.

BoLiang 05-11-2009 01:59 PM

u dont "share" OKTs' girls here dude...pls wise up...

ionas 05-11-2009 02:16 PM

the reason i didn't post my fuck report there is because i couldn't find her thread anymore .
get it? if you guys prefer to zap me , be my guest. i couldn't care less about these points anyway.

hehe.

Lampard08 05-11-2009 07:13 PM

Bro can share contact?

peter1234 05-11-2009 10:07 PM

seriously this kind of kid is just asking for trouble... wasting bandwidth, and when pple advise tink that he cool

cb la...

and stop using the word 'fuck' la u uneducated bastard. they also got mother give birth one u no need to be so condescending lor.

'and i tought, it was time to get a girl to fuck'

the way u treat the whole thing and choice of words, simply shows wat kind of person you are

"since my girlfriend doesn't really let me fuck her ."

i pity your gf lor, im surprised pple like you can get one

kns

fyi, FR = field report, not F**k report la

why dun u jus field off

ionas 06-11-2009 01:41 AM

go ahead & use your immaturity to project your words .
a simple glance at your words just makes my day filled with laughter .

which part of fuck report looks like i wanted to say FR / field report?

and , what makes you think i'm a kid? any hardcore solid crap to back up your nosensical words ?

what makes you think i'm an uneducated bastard?

look at my english , and look at yours , what a big difference i presume ?
your post is full of short forms , short forms are for people who cannot type the full and correct word .

and in my case, i posses a very strong command of the english language , don't be jealous , boy .

off topic : thank you for zapping me , whoever you are !
hahahaha!

Dedgen 06-11-2009 09:55 AM

Hi bro, interested in booking yuki for weekend "getaway". How do I go about it?