The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Airbnb Singapore. Need advice from experienced people here. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=778955)

tiahborlang 21-06-2020 07:44 PM

Airbnb Singapore. Need advice from experienced people here.

Recently, I try Airbnb for 1st time.

one person offer me -1 entire apartment ,for 1 night stay- $300

From the description of the area, it is a condo near the sea in Marina Bay area.

The owner is female, and I interacted with her and she know that I will bring one girl here for 2 hours .

Do you have any issue with the condo management and security if you come to condo?

For $300, it is great deal because at 5 star hotel junior suite is around $500 plus..

tiahborlang 21-06-2020 09:17 PM

Re: Airbnb Singapore. Need advice from experienced people here.

It is serviced residence with hotel-like lobby and security guards.

I wondered how will the staffs there reacted when they see me come out of the lift to receive the girl whom I booked ..

It will be wasted if security don't approve of her. Furthermore, I cannot reason with security as I am deaf-mute.

In hotel with large lobby area, I can sit in lobby waiting for girl, and she came with me to my room without any issue. Hotel staffs merely closed one eye.

angus young 22-06-2020 10:53 AM

Ive used AirBnB for many years in both Singapore and Australia and never had a problem. But it's a nightmare now. If u want a room for 1 night owners dont reply. When they do reply, they say room is not available and dont give a reason- despite the calendar showing it is actually available. One said its due to Vovid-19 but didn't elaborate, despite Phase 2 allowing 5 guests per house. Weird.

tiahborlang 22-06-2020 08:48 PM

Few lady hosts are willing to offer me entire condo apartment to me.

They even sent me invitation, which expired in 24 hour times.

Love to experience sex in balcony or window in tall condo facing the sea, or sofa sex, living room nudity together with local FL

Last time, I experience living room nudity in HDB apartment with 2 PRC FLs

One FL took me from room to shower room in the kitchen area.
I remove towel from my waist and walked towards the kitchen area with my hard penis, and stare at one PRC sitting in hall ..

jennytan 23-06-2020 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiahborlang (Post 20058013)
It is serviced residence with hotel-like lobby and security guards.

I wondered how will the staffs there reacted when they see me come out of the lift to receive the girl whom I booked ..

It will be wasted if security don't approve of her. Furthermore, I cannot reason with security as I am deaf-mute.

In hotel with large lobby area, I can sit in lobby waiting for girl, and she came with me to my room without any issue. Hotel staffs merely closed one eye.

if u are concerned that security might ask a lot of questions or take down details, u can always arrange to meet the girl outside the building or somewhere nearby, then walk in together....nothing wrong with a gf coming to visit u to netflix n chill before going back home in a couple of hours. they should not ask u any questions when they see that u already have a keycard

davidpetery 24-06-2020 08:16 AM

Are we allowed to book Airbnb since hotel can’t be booked during this period ?

tiahborlang 24-06-2020 08:36 AM

Yes.
I have interacted with few hosts before
They are willing to offer entire flats in 5 star condo for $300 to $400 per night

Cheaper than high class suite in hotel

tiahborlang 25-06-2020 07:35 AM

1st unit - sail@ marina condo turned out to be scam
Scammer using female name , sent me invition to book
When 24 hr expired , send another invitation to book.
I request meet up this sun to let me explore the lobby ,carpark, pool , gym, and to show me the unit before i book in july.
Just now the condo listing was deleted and persoal profile gone.
Lol
Luckily i did not transfer money
Lesson learnt - looking at verfied host with high rating from local and foreigners.

BroTrustMyWords 25-06-2020 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiahborlang (Post 20063081)
1st unit - sail@ marina condo turned out to be scam
Scammer using female name , sent me invition to book
When 24 hr expired , send another invitation to book.
I request meet up this sun to let me explore the lobby ,carpark, pool , gym, and to show me the unit before i book in july.
Just now the condo listing was deleted and persoal profile gone.
Lol
Luckily i did not transfer money
Lesson learnt - looking at verfied host with high rating from local and foreigners.

Visitors who opt to book short-term accommodation at private residential properties may be required to assist in investigations, if they are found staying at the property during checks by the authorities.

Those who are recalcitrant or engage in short-term accommodation at multiple properties will be taken to Court

the property owners will also be “held liable for the infringements occurring in their properties”.

Good luck to hosts or owners of this property as TS will kena get them into big trouble given his inability to communicate/resonate with security guards who catches him and then call the authorities :eek:

https://www.ura.gov.sg/Corporate/Pro...-Accommodation

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...ated-each-year

tiahborlang 26-06-2020 07:18 AM

Yes I am aware of that.
Many pple still doing that.PRC FLs still stay in condo, offering service .
There was crimewatch video abt this issue.

Thats why i start this thread to seek advice

SBMEDSUP 26-06-2020 02:31 PM

TS nothing will happen. Just bring along the booking confirmation and hv the owner phone ready.

kevinvball88 27-06-2020 12:12 AM

I also tried airbnb but with no success, ended up going to hotel with my FL.

Gyozai 27-06-2020 12:35 AM

This period can book hotel still? Mind sharing which hotel?

haikim999 27-06-2020 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinvball88 (Post 20065840)
I also tried airbnb but with no success, ended up going to hotel with my FL.

Bro now cb phase 2 hotels accept booking?? Which hotel u went to?

zendra 27-06-2020 02:00 AM

A friend told me that his friend was able to book an apartment (by the hour) near Mt Sophia just last week. Not sure where, what and how. Anyone else got lobang on this? Asked my friend to ask his friend but he wasn't really keen as he didn't want his friend to get the wrong idea. Oh wells... :confused: