The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Questions about gclubs in bkk (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=743737)

Teaxteax 08-09-2019 06:57 AM

Questions about gclubs in bkk

Hi bros

I’ve never ventured into g clubs in bkk and was wondering how it works. Neither have i been to a ‘siam diu’ in sg. I assume it has a similar system. I get the gist of the place. But as a noob i have a few questions. How do you know who thw mamasan is, what can you do in private rooms and how in general does it operate.

Sorry for the long thread! Need your kind advice

Nottiman26 08-09-2019 11:42 AM

Re: Questions about gclubs in bkk

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teaxteax (Post 19175068)
Hi bros

I’ve never ventured into g clubs in bkk and was wondering how it works. Neither have i been to a ‘siam diu’ in sg. I assume it has a similar system. I get the gist of the place. But as a noob i have a few questions. How do you know who thw mamasan is, what can you do in private rooms and how in general does it operate.

Sorry for the long thread! Need your kind advice

Sent u a PM bro...

kennyboy1314 05-10-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nottiman26 (Post 19175777)
Sent u a PM bro...

How about posting your reply here?

I'm also curious to know how it works.

zendra 06-10-2019 05:02 PM

Step 1: Choose your preferred G Club
Step 2: Decide on whether or not you wish to buy a 'package'. 'Package' includes alcohol and lady drinks (depends on which G Club)
Step 3: Upon arrival at G Club, choose your preferred girl

Usually first 40 minutes of time spent with you = 5 to 7 lady drinks (each lady drink is from 3XX baht to 4XX baht).

Subsequent 40 minutes of time spent with you = 1 lady drink

Unlike Thai Discos in Singapore where ladies will butterfly from table to table, ladies in G Clubs will spend the entire duration of the time, you've bought, with you. IMO, more wuhua than Thai Discos.

Whether or not can dabao (for a price or free), is dependent on how thick your wallet is or your sweet-talking skill level.

vincehome 08-10-2019 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zendra (Post 19288894)
Step 1: Choose your preferred G Club
Step 2: Decide on whether or not you wish to buy a 'package'. 'Package' includes alcohol and lady drinks (depends on which G Club)
Step 3: Upon arrival at G Club, choose your preferred girl

Never try b4 because no experience . Will test out next week .

Fatso4u 08-10-2019 08:32 AM

Hi, would like to check with those who have been to both The Pimp and Pimp Sister before - which would you recommend in terms of quantity and quality of girls? Is the Sister same as Pimp where there will be girls willing to go for LT?

zendra 08-10-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincehome (Post 19294940)
Never try b4 because no experience . Will test out next week .

All the best bro! :D

Nottiman26 10-10-2019 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatso4u (Post 19295162)
Hi, would like to check with those who have been to both The Pimp and Pimp Sister before - which would you recommend in terms of quantity and quality of girls? Is the Sister same as Pimp where there will be girls willing to go for LT?

Bro, pimpsister closed down long time ago.:D

osamalee 11-10-2019 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zendra (Post 19288894)

I didnt know there are packages. Is it more value in terms of price? I thinkit maybe more value for money if you reach the club early since you have a longer duration inside?

Price of Monte Carlo:
⛔Customer is not a member
Beverage price according to menu
Mixer per. 1. People. Each person 300 baht
(For example. 5 people 1500. baht)

Price. Drink. Women 450. Baht. Per. 1. Drink

40. First minute. Star. 4/5/6/7 ( According to beauty. )

40. Minutes later. 1. Drink. = 450. baht
Until the customer checks the bill

🍾Black. 1. Bottle. 4500. Baht
🍾Goal. 1 Bottle 5500. Baht

Price of The Pimp:

osamalee 11-10-2019 08:27 AM

From this dont look like drink package any cheaper hmmm

microdjsim 11-10-2019 03:56 PM

GClub is not cheap. Last time went to pimp with 3 friends, lucky my friend still have leftover drinks, 3 bikini 2 PR,end up we still have to fork out around 12K+.

Fatso4u 11-10-2019 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nottiman26 (Post 19305372)
Bro, pimpsister closed down long time ago.:D

Lol...thanks for the info! I obviously don't cheong G club, but one of my friends looking at going. Must have seen old news when googling.

Any other G clubs like Pimp where girls will upfront go ST/LT with customers? Not looking at those places that need chemistry or a few rounds before the girl will go overnight. Not much time to cultivate chemistry :p

zendra 12-10-2019 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by osamalee (Post 19307331)
I didnt know there are packages. Is it more value in terms of price? I thinkit maybe more value for money if you reach the club early since you have a longer duration inside?

Price of Monte Carlo:
⛔Customer is not a member
Beverage price according to menu
Mixer per. 1. People. Each person 300 baht
(For example. 5 people 1500. baht)

Price. Drink. Women 450. Baht. Per. 1. Drink

40. First minute. Star. 4/5/6/7 ( According to beauty. )

Until the customer checks the bill

🍾Black. 1. Bottle. 4500. Baht
🍾Goal. 1 Bottle 5500. Baht

Price of The Pimp:

Buy package already = Member. So you'll be subjected to Members' pricing for LDs.

osamalee 15-10-2019 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatso4u (Post 19309792)
Lol...thanks for the info! I obviously don't cheong G club, but one of my friends looking at going. Must have seen old news when googling.

Any other G clubs like Pimp where girls will upfront go ST/LT with customers? Not looking at those places that need chemistry or a few rounds before the girl will go overnight. Not much time to cultivate chemistry :p

If i am not wrong you can ask mamasan there for girls that willing to ST/LT after work. They cant leave work halfway if i am not wrong. Unless the 25drink thingy if to 'barfine' them straightaway

Nottiman26 15-10-2019 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatso4u (Post 19309792)

Actually from my experience, nearly every G club will have ladies tat will go after work for ST/LT. u just need to make it very clear from the start to mamasan/papasan tat this is wat u looking for and ask them to recommend those tat will go.

The mamasan/papasan will normally tell u they recommend but at the end of the night, it still depends on the gal is she comfortable to go with u and if u and her can come to an agreement on the private arrangement.

Most times, the gals will ask u to buy the full night drinks for them.. 25-30 drinks + the negotiated private arrangement fee between u and her.

It helps though if u know the mamasan or papasan or have a fren with u who knows them .. it will help Ensure more success.

Good luck!;)