The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Sibei bad AsiaFl (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=608395)

lenz87 26-05-2016 01:57 PM

Sibei bad AsiaFl

26/5 1130pm I book Anne... Reach location by 1130... Put Aeroplane by OKT. At 1230pm OKT have the cheek to ask me if I still there waiting or not. Who the fuck will wait for 1 hour. Ok nvm... Book at 1pm... Reach at 1pm... 110 then go up room. End up the girl not in room!!!! She fucking talking to the housemaid at the room beside. When the girl come out say need change room go down lobby etc... End up 130 then go into room. Go in the room was messy and dirty. The girl told me go shower alone as she already showered. When out... She just HJ u till u hard and put on the condom and fuck. Telling u to faster. Even worst than Thai FL. No cat bath no bj nothing. No moans also... I don't know how he pick or train his girls. Is the worst girl I ever met. Like we owe her the money

Ynwa0101 26-05-2016 02:08 PM

Re: Sibei bad AsiaFl

Don't worry. This I already aiming. I make sure no indo gals come back anymore. Sacrifice no indo stable in future. I sure bomb his stable whenever indo gals in Singapore. Space line ji tua loh. Wanna play people time I anytime on leh. No tua kang. I got bomb by him twice. Waited more than u.

Try me leh. I very free anytime. Today his gal at park royal hotel. Anyway serious pls try me

jackyap 26-05-2016 02:09 PM

I suppose there is double booking. Experience that before, seems like first come first serve. Coordination is very bad.

Ynwa0101 26-05-2016 02:12 PM

Limpeh chap siao he got double booking or triple booking or whatever lanjiao booking. Customer make booking out agree time location all set. Don't waste time. Time is precious. People can come from lunch time or lunch break.

If need us to wait a courtesy call or SMS to notify. Dun let us wait in the location like hai gong.

lenz87 26-05-2016 02:47 PM

Bro not park Royal... Hotel royal at Newton there... Knn wait nvm still service so bad... No shower no cat bath no bj... Only put cd and fuck. I might as well hold my $100 and pcc

joey7 26-05-2016 04:12 PM

I feel in general, this Indo stable (after many name changes and reincarnation), services shouldn't be expected whether it is the girls or the coordinator. Few very bad experience with them years ago and never really bothered with them since then (or in general Singapore scene).

Let's see how long this thread last before it is deleted.:rolleyes:

Manning 26-05-2016 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenz87 (Post 14644002)
26/5 1130pm I book Anne... Reach location by 1130... Put Aeroplane by OKT. At 1230pm OKT have the cheek to ask me if I still there waiting or not. Who the fuck will wait for 1 hour. Ok nvm... Book at 1pm... Reach at 1pm... 110 then go up room. End up the girl not in room!!!! She fucking talking to the housemaid at the room beside. When the girl come out say need change room go down lobby etc... End up 130 then go into room. Go in the room was messy and dirty. The girl told me go shower alone as she already showered. When out... She just HJ u till u hard and put on the condom and fuck. Telling u to faster. Even worst than Thai FL. No cat bath no bj nothing. No moans also... I don't know how he pick or train his girls. Is the worst girl I ever met. Like we owe her the money

WA lan nei ! Anne look good but service so Jia lat !? Worse Thing is OKT always didn't kept promises and put aeroplane ! No apology or no update and no courtesy reply . I also kana before .

justwanadoit 26-05-2016 08:01 PM

This kind u just pm me , let me know the hotel and room. Lim bei got AV contact to tip off them. My AV fren need quota also to fulfil. NbCCB, skrew u until u jialad

henrykao00001 27-05-2016 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justwanadoit (Post 14645329)
This kind u just pm me , let me know the hotel and room. Lim bei got AV contact to tip off them. My AV fren need quota also to fulfil. NbCCB, skrew u until u jialad

LOL...let it be lar...slowly they will close shop.

Funny how they can survive until now.

m0n0n0ke 27-05-2016 09:15 PM

Wow sounds so bad. ...

Bob24 27-05-2016 10:37 PM

Thanks for opening this thread, I just text the OKT but no reply, wanted to call in but now I back out after seeing this thread.
Thanks TS for warning us

Syncopation 27-05-2016 11:18 PM

woah i was still considering to book her until i saw this post. heng ah. thanks ts for notifying us

LeeHsienLoong 27-05-2016 11:39 PM

There is no need to wait for the OKT to shut the business.
Let the AV bust his ass as soon as possible. :cool:

Phenix 28-05-2016 10:13 AM

Omg we have LHL here :eek:

gaziegigs 28-05-2016 10:27 AM

Lucky lah i never take asiafl stable as i almost want to book anne also. Very unconvincing at first when look at it and also the OKT informed of the hotel location, but heng i got myself a better stable compare to asiafl..... Not that we do not want to support indo stable but still my taste will be thai....!! Feel you bro....!!