The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Short story - short incident with stranger (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=683121)

plaingirl 02-03-2018 02:19 PM

Short story - short incident with stranger

After the trip back, I was preparing myself for my new job by buying some clothing at Orchard road with the money given by Uncle jerry

I shop from day till night and was really exhausted went to buy koi and drink. Went back to my apartment which I rented, was alone and very quiet. Sat myself down and start to watch TV. Nothing much really and when in the middle of the night I suddenly heard my Neighbour moaning sound.

I knew they were fucking but didn't know it impact le so much that I felt a bit horny. To prevent from thinking that way, I quickly went down to walk around so that I can distract myself from getting horny.

While walking around, my stomach starting to get hungry so I quickly go 7 Eleven to purchase some bread and drink to satisfy myself. While walking back home, I saw someone standing behind the tree and out of curiosity, I went to take a look and to my dismay, I found a bangala mustarbed himself holding a piece of pink cloth(didn't saw what is it). I am able to see how he look like and quickly walked away pretend nothing happen

I quickly walked home and locked the door and try not to recall what I have seen, although is pretty normal to me but still a bit shocked

Benong1975 02-03-2018 02:49 PM

Re: Short story - short incident with stranger

Quote:

Originally Posted by plaingirl (Post 17092783)
After the trip back, I was preparing myself for my new job by buying some clothing at Orchard road with the money given by Uncle jerry

I shop from day till night and was really exhausted went to buy koi and drink. Went back to my apartment which I rented, was alone and very quiet. Sat myself down and start to watch TV. Nothing much really and when in the middle of the night I suddenly heard my Neighbour moaning sound.

I knew they were fucking but didn't know it impact le so much that I felt a bit horny. To prevent from thinking that way, I quickly went down to walk around so that I can distract myself from getting horny.

While walking around, my stomach starting to get hungry so I quickly go 7 Eleven to purchase some bread and drink to satisfy myself. While walking back home, I saw someone standing behind the tree and out of curiosity, I went to take a look and to my dismay, I found a bangala mustarbed himself holding a piece of pink cloth(didn't saw what is it). I am able to see how he look like and quickly walked away pretend nothing happen

I quickly walked home and locked the door and try not to recall what I have seen, although is pretty normal to me but still a bit shocked

Finish!!!!!!

Latte 02-03-2018 03:53 PM

That’s all? Thought you will go back and masturbate yourself. Sounds so kinky.

Quote:

Originally Posted by plaingirl (Post 17092783)

secret75 02-03-2018 04:29 PM

Yes TS is right. Indeed a short incident. The build up was rather long and unnecessary though.

sexcision 02-03-2018 04:55 PM

Hahaha TS so cute!
Was seriously expecting some happening like testing that bangala lol.

FreebiezWanker 02-03-2018 10:00 PM

Next time horny no need go here n there. Just drop any of us a pm n we will go over to help u!!!

HomingPigeon 03-03-2018 12:03 AM

Please continue sis!!

plaingirl 06-03-2018 09:59 AM

Walked back home and had my supper and then went back to sleep.

The next day was pretty normal, slack at home with nothing much to do as I am still waiting to start my job on next Monday. So I decided to roam around Singapore. I went to change into my casual outing wear and went out for Singapore sight seeing.

All was quite normal, and finally the day ended, took the bus back home. It was a Long bus ride and I took a nap on the bus. Suddenly I felt someone touching me slowly from my tights to my stomach then slowly to my boobs.

I open my eyes slowly to see who is touching me and found that he waa a Chinese man looks like in his 30s. Although I didn't like mainland guy but this sort of scenario makes me horny. I decided to let him touch.

The man slowly move his hand to my pussy area and start fingering me. In my mind I was like wow he is good at fingering and it makes me wet. I open my eyes and can see that he was shocked and tried to run but I hold him back by pressing on his tights

Man: sorry I didn't meant to do it

Me: but you did it and you like it right?

Man: hmmm sorry sorry don't report me I don't want to get Send back

Me: I can don't report but you must follow me

Man: okay okay

Naturally I bring him back to my house for a good fuck

Upon reaching my house, I started to French him and he reciprocate

I started to reach out to the packet of condom on my wallet and put it for him and strip him off naked and he too strip me off naked and he started to fuck me hard

Steventan 06-03-2018 12:33 PM

Nice build up. Please continue.

ongkp 06-03-2018 12:37 PM

This guy very lucky hor.....

drolla 07-03-2018 09:22 AM

I am sure if when TS is horny many of us here would gladly help her out free of charge . :D

plaingirl 09-03-2018 09:50 AM

Man: 好爽

Me: 干我,来干我

Man: 你他妈的好骚

Me: 舔我的奶

Man: 你的奶好大

He suck my nipple furiously and I kept moaning until he shoot his load out in the condom

Me: 好爽

Man: 没想到我还可以干新加坡的女孩, 超值的

I walked towards him and play with his unwaken dick.

Me : 我还要,可以在干我吗宝贝

Man: 那你就舔吧,让他起

Royal Vision 09-03-2018 01:25 PM

Looking forward to next instalment .

Hennesi 09-03-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drolla (Post 17108996)
I am sure if when TS is horny many of us here would gladly help her out free of charge . :D

Agree . I am sure too . :D

Copa100 09-03-2018 09:50 PM

Looking forward to next update .