The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Clean/family friendly but got extra massage JB (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=893623)

Hornyyy 08-08-2022 02:46 PM

Clean/family friendly but got extra massage JB

Hi Bros,

planning to head into JB tonight for some dinner and massage with family, was wondering is there any legit spa that can bring family but got extra for me as well?

Would appreciate if any bros can share, will you your points as well. Do PM me thank you

Colgatedarlie 13-08-2022 01:01 PM

Re: Clean/family friendly but got extra massage JB

Wow. I am interested as well for this. Can any kind soul help a brother out by recommending. Pls pm me. Appreciate it.

Lustissotired 03-11-2022 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hornyyy (Post 21530813)
Hi Bros,

planning to head into JB tonight for some dinner and massage with family, was wondering is there any legit spa that can bring family but got extra for me as well?

Would appreciate if any bros can share, will you your points as well. Do PM me thank you

Woa something like this will be power for Family trips hahaha

10003508 15-11-2022 12:10 AM

I just did this today lmao.

Afternoon came into JB with gf. Bring her go cafe eat. Purposely choose one of the cafes near King Spa there.

Tell her do massage in the area since Mid valley no massage. End up manage to go King Spa.

Enter King Spa with gf. Stupid me let gf choose massage type. She choose Thai massage. Oil is better for happy ending, as is all private room.

We sit at sofa wait. 2 ladies come down, bring us wash feet. I stupid again, let gf go first. She sit next to the prettier lady.

My massage lady washed my feet faster. Then i put on shoe she lead me out of feet washing area, and ask me if couple room. I quickly say no. I think this is how they test if u want GQ, so rmb to hint if they don't ask.

After we go up, the two ladies manage to separate my gf, bring her to room first. Then ask me to upgrade to oil massage, and bring me to private room. Then after massage, standard GQ popped. 100rm for HJ+roam. Pity no FS or BJ offered by this lady. But was okay, had a good long HJ without her complaining I take too long to cum. Then go fast shower, and head down to meet gf.

Felt damn funny when the massage lady that just jacked me off served both me and my gf tea. Gf said place is not bad, can come again. Mission accomplished.

Powerman881 16-11-2022 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10003508 (Post 21822483)

Afternoon came into JB with gf. Bring her go cafe eat. Purposely choose one of the cafes near King Spa there.

Tell her do massage in the area since Mid valley no massage. End up manage to go King Spa.

Enter King Spa with gf. Stupid me let gf choose massage type. She choose Thai massage. Oil is better for happy ending, as is all private room.

We sit at sofa wait. 2 ladies come down, bring us wash feet. I stupid again, let gf go first. She sit next to the prettier lady.

My massage lady washed my feet faster. Then i put on shoe she lead me out of feet washing area, and ask me if couple room. I quickly say no. I think this is how they test if u want GQ, so rmb to hint if they don't ask.

After we go up, the two ladies manage to separate my gf, bring her to room first. Then ask me to upgrade to oil massage, and bring me to private room. Then after massage, standard GQ popped. 100rm for HJ+roam. Pity no FS or BJ offered by this lady. But was okay, had a good long HJ without her complaining I take too long to cum. Then go fast shower, and head down to meet gf.

Felt damn funny when the massage lady that just jacked me off served both me and my gf tea. Gf said place is not bad, can come again. Mission accomplished.

U are a legend bro

kjchu3 16-11-2022 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10003508 (Post 21822483)

Damn bro Kudos to you for pulling it off.

Class5 28-03-2023 12:14 PM

There are many in fact such establishments in JB.
One that I know of is at Pelangi area.
Upon entering the shop, you'll see many massage chairs on the right.
Get to see many people seated there, guys and girls, Uncles and Aunties.

They have a few rooms for massage.
Each room able to accommodate 3 customers.
There are a few occasion that upon entering the room, I heard the massuer talking to the client and the client who replied is a lady.
And we're just separated by a curtain.

In order not to frighten them, normally, I'll just keep as silent as possible.
There was once, the lady boss came in and massaged me, instructed me to remove my underwear as it'll be oily.

Well, the process went through and told me to flip over after 45 mins of back massage. Without popping me the GQ, she oiled my tool and started HJ me. Till I came, she acted like nothing is wrong and took warm towel to clean me up. Not even telling me how much to pay her.

End of the process, I left RM50 on the table and walked out.

mrheli 29-03-2023 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Class5 (Post 22189525)

There are a few occasion that upon entering the room, I heard the massuer talking to the client and the client who replied is a lady.

There was once, the lady boss came in and massaged me, instructed me to remove my underwear as it'll be oily.

Well, the process went through and told me to flip over after 45 mins of back massage. Without popping me the GQ, she oiled my tool and started HJ me. Till I came, she acted like nothing is wrong and took warm towel to clean me up. Not even telling me how much to pay her.

bro,mind to share the name?

fatguy 29-03-2023 12:20 PM

post covid my favorite joint in Pelangi looks like a clean spa... from the 1st floor.

it all looks decent, with massage rooms and chairs for foot massages. they hire aunties and people with disabilities to do the massage.

but upstairs... that's where the action happens, and there is someone stationed downstairs to jagar the door.

i never dare bring my partner there thou. :D

There is one opposite Aeon Bukit Indah that has separate entry and facilities for male and female. so i think this is the best place to bring your partner. it's called Kaki-Kaki, i think its taken over by new management post covid, but i think should still be the same.

btw. i no 100% sure there is GQ, but if they bother dividing up and male and female, should have motive.

Mastahman26 28-04-2023 02:46 AM

Quote:

Can share me the contact bro?

delabine 28-04-2023 10:46 AM

Quote:

Bro can share this contact. Thanks!!

kwwh 28-04-2023 10:51 AM

Quote:

Bro can share contact. Thanks man!

Happy13333 28-04-2023 08:31 PM

Bro can share contact TIA!

tribiyoni89 04-05-2023 07:30 AM

Quote:

Brother can share contacts thank you

taddzack 05-05-2023 05:25 AM

Quote:

Bro, can share contact