The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Premature. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=765304)

ddonak123 02-03-2020 02:48 AM

Premature.

Need advice.

From either those that have it or know tips and tricks to counter.

sammyboyfor 02-03-2020 10:53 AM

Re: Premature.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddonak123 (Post 19832084)
Need advice.

The mind controls everything. Use distraction. It always works.

aurahiongka 02-03-2020 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddonak123 (Post 19832084)
Need advice.

drink beer

thehonestboi 02-03-2020 01:23 PM

practice with a sex toy like tenga that you can buy from don don donki

fanks 02-03-2020 11:27 PM

Try use delay spray like peak performa

Setzer 03-03-2020 01:27 AM

Try taking poxet to see if it helps. Also, having regular sex will help alleviate the condition. I was a late bloomer when comes to having sex, and the first few times usually resulted in PE.. which really affects me psychologically so I became not so keen about having sex.

Last year I got a FB and we started having sex regularly, she is also very accomodating/understanding when I always finished too soon. Initially I was always using alcohol to delay but it doesn't always work, then I was introduced to poxet (dapoxetine), it increases my timing from 2mins to 10mins.. and slowly until 30mins etc. However I do not want to always rely on medication so I stayed off poxet and just have sex normally... Surprisingly I can now last an avg of 20mins. So i figured it must be the regular sex that I'm having which resulted in longer timings.

Otherwise you might also want to try circumcision? Supposedly will desensitize the penis after some time.

sgxclusive 04-03-2020 09:14 AM

Understand kegel exercise does helps but it will takes some time for the results to be seen.

kota 04-03-2020 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setzer (Post 19835534)
Try taking poxet to see if it helps. Also, having regular sex will help alleviate the condition. I was a late bloomer when comes to having sex, and the first few times usually resulted in PE.. which really affects me psychologically so I became not so keen about having sex.

Last year I got a FB and we started having sex regularly, she is also very accomodating/understanding when I always finished too soon. Initially I was always using alcohol to delay but it doesn't always work, then I was introduced to poxet (dapoxetine), it increases my timing from 2mins to 10mins.. and slowly until 30mins etc. However I do not want to always rely on medication so I stayed off poxet and just have sex normally... Surprisingly I can now last an avg of 20mins. So i figured it must be the regular sex that I'm having which resulted in longer timings.

Otherwise you might also want to try circumcision? Supposedly will desensitize the penis after some time.

Any idea if poxet is available in JB over the counter?
Thanks

mionity 05-03-2020 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kota (Post 19840778)
Any idea if poxet is available in JB over the counter?
Thanks

If you do find out, do let me know. Looking for the answer as well. Thanks

ddonak123 05-03-2020 06:44 AM

Thanks for the suggestions.

I know alcohol somewhat works but being drunk usually makes it a less controlled environment. Dangerous.

I’ll try some of try some of the tips mentioned.

Many thanks again.

Hope you guys come up with more tips and help others with PE as well.

ddonak123 06-03-2020 08:46 PM

Update.

Got my first FL (won’t mention who). Lasted 15mins-ish maybe? Only could cum when I used my own hand.

I’m guessing I’m too used to jerking it or it might just be a mental thing.

So maybe PE could be “cured” easier than I thought.

johnjordy 30-07-2020 09:13 AM

yes contact me

Hytronic 01-08-2020 08:24 AM

I have P.E for number of years and recently order blisswater delay spray from Q10 after reading the feedback .. product came within 2 days.. to test for Allergies i spray at my wrist and waited for an hour for any redness or side effects.. luckily all went well.. clear to use.

Tried and spray as instruction gudlines or you can search from youtude. Spray twice on each side and waited an hour to wash off.. Can feel slight cooling effect probably spray a slightly too much .. future will spray once each side..

Action started 2 hours later... and surprisingly it work very well without numbing the head.. pump for almost 20 mins and my OC asked to chop chop and please come..

Highly recommended to try those with P.E ... good products

tofuman1977 13-09-2020 12:17 AM

Bro u used it? No problem? U bought 1 or 2 version?

QUOTE=Hytronic;20129773]I have P.E for number of years and recently order blisswater delay spray from Q10 after reading the feedback .. product came within 2 days.. to test for Allergies i spray at my wrist and waited for an hour for any redness or side effects.. luckily all went well.. clear to use.

Tried and spray as instruction gudlines or you can search from youtude. Spray twice on each side and waited an hour to wash off.. Can feel slight cooling effect probably spray a slightly too much .. future will spray once each side..

Action started 2 hours later... and surprisingly it work very well without numbing the head.. pump for almost 20 mins and my OC asked to chop chop and please come..

Highly recommended to try those with P.E ... good products[/QUOTE]

pandab 15-09-2020 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hytronic (Post 20129773)
I have P.E for number of years and recently order blisswater delay spray from Q10 after reading the feedbacke

Highly recommended to try those with P.E ... good products

Does blisswater have after taste? I spray black panther and my ML said it tasted like alcohol.. lol.. she asked me to wash before bbj

Love you 🥰😘