The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Losing my mind (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=758627)

Lorhmaikai 01-01-2020 01:34 AM

Losing my mind

I don't know what came over me but these few months have been so fucked up that I started chionging again. The problem is, and I am ashamed of this, been asking FLs if I could raw them. Last month I managed to raw 3 different FLs and I am worried about my mental and physical health.

I used to be a guai kia, never drink never smoke but every year I seem to get more and more fucked up. First I picked up smoking, then Tinder/ Clubbing and now chionging. Raw some more.

Any bros out there got anything to recommend me to solve my issue? Maybe some hobbies or picking up religion? I am afraid that if this shit continues, I will either kena HIV/ AIDs or end up using drugs.

loneyheart 01-01-2020 01:19 PM

Re: Losing my mind

Search your root of the cause bro
What is so unhappy about your life ?
Happy New Year to u :)

sammyboyfor 01-01-2020 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorhmaikai (Post 19592605)
I don't know what came over me but these few months have been so fucked up that I started chionging again. The problem is, and I am ashamed of this, been asking FLs if I could raw them. Last month I managed to raw 3 different FLs and I am worried about my mental and physical health.

I used to be a guai kia, never drink never smoke but every year I seem to get more and more fucked up. First I picked up smoking, then Tinder/ Clubbing and now chionging. Raw some more.

Any bros out there got anything to recommend me to solve my issue? Maybe some hobbies or picking up religion? I am afraid that if this shit continues, I will either kena HIV/ AIDs or end up using drugs.

You need to find out the root cause of your mental health issues. Your risky behavior is a symptom of the turmoil in your mind it is not the cause.

Why do you feel the need to indulge in unsafe sex?

Greendevil 02-01-2020 08:03 AM

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE. COMPLETE YOUR TRAINING AND BECOME A SITH.......:D

maxsee 02-01-2020 08:54 AM

Quote:

Eh...u sure u have not contracted HIV yet :confused::p

meepoke 02-01-2020 09:23 PM

zhun boh bro, in SG where got so easy to participate in the raw is war act out there.

Godlikesaint 02-01-2020 10:34 PM

Maybe with the wrong clique? Cannot be club alone ma

Dennisyap 02-01-2020 11:31 PM

I am almost same as you. Only no raw. Don't dare to raw also.

Lorhmaikai 02-01-2020 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meepoke (Post 19598374)
zhun boh bro, in SG where got so easy to participate in the raw is war act out there.

Usually I ask and they will say don't shoot inside can already. But I am more concern about my need to feel a different high. Something I never do before kind of high.

Lorhmaikai 02-01-2020 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 19594148)
You need to find out the root cause of your mental health issues. Your risky behavior is a symptom of the turmoil in your mind it is not the cause.

Why do you feel the need to indulge in unsafe sex?

I guess it's because of my stressful environment and my need to feel high from doing something different/ barely legal. I can identify my problem but I don't know what is causing it. I really hope maybe religion might help me out here.

leong26 03-01-2020 12:00 AM

Quote:

,been asking FLs if I could raw them. Last month I managed to raw 3 different FLs and I am worried about my mental and physical health.

Hi bro sorry that i do not have any advice for you but I'm interested to know how you did it to raw with3 diff FL in a month ? Jin sakit man able to raw 3 diff in a month ha

Lorhmaikai 03-01-2020 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leong26 (Post 19598800)
Hi bro sorry that i do not have any advice for you but I'm interested to know how you did it to raw with3 diff FL in a month ? Jin sakit man able to raw 3 diff in a month ha

I can tell you what I did but I would not recommend you try. I was introduced to raw unfortunately by a FL who really liked me and since then I constantly need that high. It is also unhygienic and unsafe. So if you have nothing to lose like me then go ahead.

leong26 03-01-2020 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorhmaikai (Post 19598835)
I can tell you what I did but I would not recommend you try. I was introduced to raw unfortunately by a FL who really liked me and since then I constantly need that high. It is also unhygienic and unsafe. So if you have nothing to lose like me then go ahead.

This might helps you . give them a call .
https://www.samhealth.org.sg/about-s...-38083e9a-7a3c

Lorhmaikai 03-01-2020 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leong26 (Post 19598848)
This might helps you . give them a call .
https://www.samhealth.org.sg/about-s...-38083e9a-7a3c

Thanks bro, really appreciate your effort.

Teddymon 03-01-2020 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorhmaikai (Post 19598835)

Hi brother lorhmaikai, the risk of contracting hiv is very high specially if you raw fl as they are not subject to monthly routine health check up. If you want to raw, I suggest you go geylang legal house better. At least the wl goes for monthly routine health check up. If you are the regular in one of the prc house in geylang, with gift and tip, I am sure the prc wl will allowed you to raw her in a few months time subject to chemistry as well. :D