The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Do you think sex is important in marriage? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=916795)

mikestc 25-01-2023 02:05 PM

Do you think sex is important in marriage?

Hi all
Seeking some opinions here..
Do you all think having sex is important in a marriage? If so, how often?

I heard about alot of sexless marriage lately... so its this an issue/problems in marriage?

Discuss here..

thedevil666 25-01-2023 02:27 PM

Re: Do you think sex is important in marriage?

There are many many threads to discuss this alr.

SchoolOfLife 25-01-2023 02:27 PM

Personally for me i think that sex in a marriage is very integral

sex crusader 25-01-2023 02:35 PM

newly married and at younger age you piak almost daily! once over 40s you got no mood to piak your wife liao la. maybe just to fulfill duty.:D

stfu2 25-01-2023 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sex crusader (Post 22006225)
newly married and at younger age you piak almost daily! once over 40s you got no mood to piak your wife liao la. maybe just to fulfill duty.:D

If you grow apart because of fighting, won’t last to 40s, will be once a year or less. Ask how I know.

donut88 25-01-2023 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikestc (Post 22006136)
Hi all

I heard about alot of sexless marriage lately... so its this an issue/problems in marriage?

Discuss here..

By law, divorce can happen if no sex in marriage.

So u say important or not leh?

Peacekeeping 26-01-2023 01:20 AM

Hire a helper to do the chores. Then both will have energy to make love at night.

FloppyDuck 26-01-2023 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife (Post 22006195)
Personally for me i think that sex in a marriage is very integral

Yup that should be about it

hydrosex 26-01-2023 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peacekeeping (Post 22007721)
Hire a helper to do the chores. Then both will have energy to make love at night.

If the helper is an SYT, then maybe ..... :D

Percey 26-01-2023 04:38 AM

Quote:

Hi all

Discuss here..

My opinion is.. A couple need to have sex..
So marriage must have..

BushTracker 26-01-2023 08:32 AM

Quote:

Hi all

Discuss here..

Where do you hear a lot of sexless marriage from? Here? This is hardly the place for social research. Similar to survivability bias. An unusually large percentage of people here chiong, because they are either unmarried, unattached or do not have a sextisfying sex life in their relationship. The data will invariably be bias.

JacqueMerlin 30-01-2023 02:40 PM

Quote:

Hi all

Discuss here..

In the past you marry so you can have sex with your wife legally without fear of her reporting you for rape nevermind you did or not so yes, sex is important in marriage because it is one of the core reasons to marry. Commitment of finances is important to your wife in a marriage so if anything happens, your other half can inherit your properties and money without the need to fight a court case. So as much as financial commitment is to a marriage, sex shares that same level of importance.

Nowadays, why the fuck are you marrying?

Vanda 30-01-2023 04:20 PM

Agreed that sex is important but it is part of the package. However i do not think sex is not the vital point. However it holds importance to satisfaction of marriage. What matters the most are the alightment of yours and hers life goals and objectives as a family unit.if there are drastic opposing differences. The marriage will bound to have lots of unhappiness. Although sex does hold relevance importances. However, life goals of both parties living together in cohesiveness should be the deciding factors of a successful marriage.
To me sex is important but not the ultimate importance. Marriage is just how well you live together with your wfiey..it is about how well 2 opposite sex partners living together as a family unit.

mikestc 31-01-2023 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanda (Post 22019813)
Agreed that sex is important but it is part of the package. However i do not think sex is not the vital point. However it holds importance to satisfaction of marriage. What matters the most are the alightment of yours and hers life goals and objectives as a family unit.if there are drastic opposing differences. The marriage will bound to have lots of unhappiness. Although sex does hold relevance importances. However, life goals of both parties living together in cohesiveness should be the deciding factors of a successful marriage.
To me sex is important but not the ultimate importance. Marriage is just how well you live together with your wfiey..it is about how well 2 opposite sex partners living together as a family unit.

For me after married you can have sex anytime, any moment with your wife legally provided she allows. Many have sex for the sake of having kids but to me beside having kids sex is important in marriage to have a close rship with your wife. The best part is foc. Go out cheong / find other woman needs $ and sometimes you never get what you want. With ur wife sleeping beside you everyday in the same bed when u need it just can have it since its already your wife but again provided she is the same wavelength as you...

MisterAW 31-01-2023 10:08 AM

Yes! Die die must have. Or else feel like growing apart. Communication breakdown~