The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   WL willing to make a love child for me (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=762238)

iyhmis 05-02-2020 12:16 AM

WL willing to make a love child for me

I love kids and a part of me wishes to have more offsprings.
So I met this PRC massage lady who has retired and want to live in the farms in China forever.

I propositioned to her that she could raise my child and I would support the child financially. The child would live with her and she is open to this arrangement ...

My question to all bros here - does anybody have any experience leaving a love child in China? Is there any potential repercussion to me (like for example the lady can claim spousal support or sue me in China)?? Any potential trap here?

Note that I am the one who proposed this idea.

chaoslord 05-02-2020 12:13 PM

Re: WL willing to make a love child for me

This thread befuddles me. Is this a CSB thread? I cannot imagine why you would want to do this? What do you gain out of this?

- You do not see your child (foreign land)
- Yes she can claim child support against you (Terence Cao)

Apollo 05-02-2020 02:55 PM

TS you will have difficulties bringing child in SG. you can ask the child and wl to study here and support them here if you want - provided your wife not know

if you have wife, better not

iyhmis 05-02-2020 05:01 PM

actually I am the one proposing to have the child because I want kids. I am also willing to fork out $1k a month for child maintenance.

The child can live with the mom and i'll visit once every 6 months or a year.

Is it uncommon for guys to want more descendents? I want more kids to "carry on my lineage" :)

aczeta76 05-02-2020 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyhmis (Post 19728004)
actually I am the one proposing to have the child because I want kids. I am also willing to fork out $1k a month for child maintenance.

The child can live with the mom and i'll visit once every 6 months or a year.

Is it uncommon for guys to want more descendents? I want more kids to "carry on my lineage" :)

U r asking for a death trap.. imagine the child or mum fall sick, would you pay? Or his/her bills... 1K cannot do anything much in china.

Also, spare a tot for the poor child growing up without a father. Better for you not to have more lineage if you are not able to think straight

bignehneh 05-02-2020 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aczeta76 (Post 19728023)
U r asking for a death trap.. imagine the child or mum fall sick, would you pay? Or his/her bills... 1K cannot do anything much in china.

Also, spare a tot for the poor child growing up without a father. Better for you not to have more lineage if you are not able to think straight

Haha! Well said. Kam lan....$10K per month more like it. A lot of PRC are richer than Singaporean

fallen11 05-02-2020 10:16 PM

4 potential problems:

1. U wont be seeing the child often (cause in china).
2. Still can use the child to claim assets / financial support from you legally.
3. Confirm that child is yours???
4. Use your child as hostage to keep asking for financial support (probably much higher $ than whats needed)

Sounds like a trap to me.

enzyme 05-02-2020 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 19728852)
bao the girl better then raw her creampie her till she preg then you 1k bao big bao small chinese say big small all eat. :p raw rice cook till cooked.

Bro you always my idol. 👍

iyhmis 05-02-2020 11:55 PM

thanks bros for all your tips.

actually it's not a real trap coz I am the one suggesting and pushing it - in fact my girl is the having some resistance coz she didn't think about kids (yet).

she lives in the farm and has her own farm/self-sustaining so she is happy to retire there, her family can help to take care too, but nonetheless I am willing to give financial support (in fact $1k for that kind of lifestyle is more than enough).

I take the point I will seldom see the kid but that's fine with me, we will let the kid know I have to work overseas and I'm always very busy - thats how I grew up with my dad too.

expatamerican 06-02-2020 06:20 AM

I have a better idea. Get on a plane to the Philippines. Go fuck a whole bunch of women bareback (its easy there). Chances are you will impregnate one of them. You won't know who and you won't be on the hook for cash. But you will have your genes floating around somewhere. Because thats all you are looking for anyway.

Apollo 06-02-2020 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyhmis (Post 19729111)

actually it's not a real trap coz I am the one suggesting and pushing it - in fact my girl is the having some resistance coz she didn't think about kids (yet).

she lives in the farm and has her own farm/self-sustaining so she is happy to retire there, her family can help to take care too, but nonetheless I am willing to give financial support (in fact $1k for that kind of lifestyle is more than enough).

I take the point I will seldom see the kid but that's fine with me, we will let the kid know I have to work overseas and I'm always very busy - thats how I grew up with my dad too.

bro doable, depends on where is her homeland SGD1k = RMB5k quick good money in most place in China

Btw how old is the woman and how old you ? find a healthy one :D

Apollo 06-02-2020 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 19727946)
got one FL she say she wana bear my child without any terms and conditions. So she fuck me raw and ask me creampie her. Months later she got pregnant and claim the child belong to me. For years she keep showing me the kid as if i am the father. But as the kid grows up, the more i look at the kid the more i confirm the child don't belong to me. :D

ooo share your story hehe

watmidoin 06-02-2020 11:11 PM

You want have descendants, just go donate sperm. Can donate many many times. Many many descendants.

You sure the whore is resistant? Or is she waiting to get pregnant with her boyfriend then do one time raw with you then you foot the bill for their kid for the rest of their lives?

But I probably just wasted a few minutes of my life reading and replying. Idiots will be idiots :rolleyes:

Hoppip 07-02-2020 01:44 AM

Let her take care herself, you just enjoy the sex

LordVader 07-02-2020 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyhmis (Post 19729111)

I'm just gonna ignore the part where the PRC carrot head you for your money part.

It is fucking cb selfish of you to base your fucked up experience growing up and forcing it on another child.

Fuck you understand?

What works for you may not work for the kid.