The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Shaved girls (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=848838)

AUDIFANSG 30-11-2021 10:39 AM

Shaved girls

How important is it that a girl keeps her VV shaved? Alot of guys prioritize big boobs, butt pretty face etc but when its an amazon down there it can be a turnoff for me. Esp china girls, most of them don bother to shave or believe its taboo to shave ur private parts. I have only remember two girls who are smooth and its because they are naturally hairless down there. But, one man's poison another man's meat. Wat do you guys think?

skihon 30-11-2021 10:43 AM

Re: Shaved girls

To me nicely trim thats good enough

iluvbreast 30-11-2021 10:46 AM

I am actually not ok with shaving, the stubbles are rough.

It is waxed or au naturel for me

mrnakal 30-11-2021 12:09 PM

We have the same taste bro. It really turns me off when she is not clean shave down there. I loved it when she shave cause can see clearly her clit, can watch our dick in and out, and can lick her without any restrictions. She can have a perfect figure, but once i see not shave, it turns me off.. unless i'm so damn horny, then just fuck it. ��

Lucifer666 30-11-2021 01:55 PM

I would like to have a clean shave pussy, as it facilitates a smooth painting job and also is a joy to my eye as I can have a full view of the pussy while fucking.

but365 30-11-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skihon (Post 20966140)
To me nicely trim thats good enough

Same here, not so messy is good enough

Jjcoolidge 30-11-2021 04:01 PM

Gals, if you're reading this curious about what guys think about your pussy, power to you for seeking knowledge. I speak for myself here and my preference is fully shaved. Not only does this show you've made the extra effort for your special guy, you're sending the sublimal message that you are confident and want him to indulge in your exquisite taste.

BushTracker 30-11-2021 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG (Post 20966130)
How important is it that a girl keeps her VV shaved? Alot of guys prioritize big boobs, butt pretty face etc but when its an amazon down there it can be a turnoff for me. Esp china girls, most of them don bother to shave or believe its taboo to shave ur private parts. I have only remember two girls who are smooth and its because they are naturally hairless down there. But, one man's poison another man's meat. Wat do you guys think?

Why is it a taboo?

Xgenre 30-11-2021 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BushTracker (Post 20966734)
Why is it a taboo?

Some prc girls believe only those girls with stds are cleanly shaven. The white tiger = bad luck idea culturally is a Chinese thing too.

BushTracker 30-11-2021 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 20966754)
Some prc girls believe only those girls with stds are cleanly shaven. The white tiger = bad luck idea culturally is a Chinese thing too.

Oh.. Thanks for clarification.

AUDIFANSG 30-11-2021 05:03 PM

BTW let me clarify tat in China those tat I have encountered are naturally hairless down there. I have never encountered a girl tat shaved down there. I think this genetic trait can be placed jus slightly below big boobs in terms of preferrence.

candle2000 30-11-2021 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG (Post 20966130)
I have only remember two girls who are smooth and its because they are naturally hairless down there. But, one man's poison another man's meat. Wat do you guys think?

You lucky man ! It is very hard to meet naturally hairless down under and you had such remarkable affinity not one but two "white tigress"

Someone informed that "white tigress" arm pit is also hairless.
Is it truth ? I do not know as not yet encounter such nature hairless kind.

Werdna70 30-11-2021 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 20966754)

I got the exact response from my FWB from PRC, on the bad luck thingy.
Though she’s not thick & bushy down under, sometimes it just gets in the the way when painting, imagine breathing thru a filter of human pubic hair.
Personally, I make an effort to shave my below whenever we meet to ensure I get BJ down to the full shaft & nuts.

bewan 30-11-2021 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candle2000 (Post 20966824)
Someone informed that "white tigress" arm pit is also hairless.
Is it truth ? I do not know as not yet encounter such nature hairless kind.

Think it is possible. I know a gal who is natural hairless at the armpit, but is full grown at the pussy :D

Zzz59 30-11-2021 09:23 PM

Shaves. Jungle. Trim. All i also eat🤣