The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Pervert photographer (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980938)

Jackkkkkk 03-04-2024 01:54 AM

Pervert photographer

Like to share what my regular ML just told me.
She was introduced by some 姐妹 for nice photo shoot by a 摄影师 and she engaged him for a reasonable price. And she took some sexy bikini shots at her apartment.
Recently he keeps texting her and said he gotten some nice clothes which looks nice on her and suggest she should try and he gotten a 5star hotel room for the shoot. My ML rejected as he feels that he is up to no good.
The following day he sent her those photos he took before but edited with her nude body and demand sex else he will expose those photos.
As she knows she is doing massage illegally and can’t make police report, any seniors bros can advice?

wphe 03-04-2024 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackkkkkk (Post 23212194)
She was introduced by some 姐妹 for nice photo shoot by a 摄影师 and she engaged him for a reasonable price. And she took some sexy bikini shots at her apartment.
Recently he keeps texting her and said he gotten some nice clothes which looks nice on her and suggest she should try and he gotten a 5star hotel room for the shoot. My ML rejected as he feels that he is up to no good.
The following day he sent her those photos he took before but edited with her nude body and demand sex else he will expose those photos.
As she knows she is doing massage illegally and can’t make police report, any seniors bros can advise?

Extortion or threats used for getting free sex from FL or ML can be criminally charged. Your ML should use implicitly words and try let the man admit indirectly that’s he looking to sex her. Best is play along his game. Follow him to hotel and when he touch her then claim to be molested. His fingerprints can be proven. It’s a crime. As for you ML if no deed done no need to be afraid of.

AGoodBoy 03-04-2024 03:46 AM

Re: Pervert photographer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackkkkkk (Post 23212194)
As she knows she is doing massage illegally and can’t make police report, any seniors bros can advice?

Why not expose the photographer and share his contact with her ML contacts to warn them. He could have done or would continue to use same method to blackmail other girls. Her 姐妹 seems suspicious too, she could be part of the ploy.

Jackkkkkk 03-04-2024 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wphe (Post 23212265)
Extortion or threats used for getting free sex from FL or ML can be criminally charged. Your ML should use implicitly words and try let the man admit indirectly that’s he looking to sex her. Best is play along his game. Follow him to hotel and when he touch her then claim to be molested. His fingerprints can be proven. It’s a crime. As for you ML if no deed done no need to be afraid of.

Thanks bro for the advice ,will let the ML knows

Jackkkkkk 03-04-2024 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AGoodBoy (Post 23212302)
Why not expose the photographer and share his contact with her ML contacts to warn them. He could have done or would continue to use same method to blackmail other girls. Her 姐妹 seems suspicious too, she could be part of the ploy.

Ok bro she doesn’t has his contact , only WeChat name
Will ask her to expose him

jgosh80 03-04-2024 12:27 PM

It's pretty dumb of the the photographer. If the ml has evidence of the demand the guy has more to lose. At most she gets deported and she can still go other countries to work as ML. But if the guy is caught for this, he will be sentenced and lose his job, reputation and if married even worse.
Not sure why the ML worried. She shld let him know who has more to lose.

Jackkkkkk 03-04-2024 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgosh80 (Post 23213243)
It's pretty dumb of the the photographer. If the ml has evidence of the demand the guy has more to lose. At most she gets deported and she can still go other countries to work as ML. But if the guy is caught for this, he will be sentenced and lose his job, reputation and if married even worse.
Not sure why the ML worried. She shld let him know who has more to lose.

He is a free lance and was introduce by some. ML , I just feel this type of guy really shame on us, want sex so many available, just pay will do.
Maybe he really pervert in keeping all these ML photos.
Probably share with some of your regular ML to be aware.

Taiwanese 03-04-2024 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackkkkkk (Post 23213721)
He is a free lance and was introduce by some. ML , I just feel this type of guy really shame on us, want sex so many available, just pay will do.
Maybe he really pervert in keeping all these ML photos.
Probably share with some of your regular ML to be aware.

Can share his WeChat name so we can inform our ML ?

tangerinesex 03-04-2024 08:41 PM

Your ML’s illegal status and this asshole’s criminal activities are two separate things. Even convicted criminals have rights

Samt0tat0 03-04-2024 10:14 PM

This guy should really handover to the authorities
Please share his contact ….

Jackkkkkk 03-04-2024 11:34 PM

My ML told me he is a 大叔 and is bald.
He went to blacklist my ML …🤣
Probably he saw the post here …

Straddin 04-04-2024 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackkkkkk (Post 23214957)
My ML told me he is a 大叔 and is bald.
He went to blacklist my ML …🤣
Probably he saw the post here …

原来是个变态光头大叔🤣🤣 he must look very Chee ko pek type . Just wondering why your ML choose him ?

Lorrymark 04-04-2024 06:19 PM

Can pm us his WeChat name? 😂 fucking disgrace to us men and to me as a photographer

Taiwanese 04-04-2024 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorrymark (Post 23217412)
Can pm us his WeChat name? 😂 fucking disgrace to us men and to me as a photographer

Haha bro you also photographed for the MLs ah 🤣

Lorrymark 04-04-2024 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taiwanese (Post 23217558)
Haha bro you also photographed for the MLs ah 🤣

Ya but a few of close ML only la, not for their advertisement though :)