The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FB Exchange Contact (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=269205)

copper 06-02-2012 12:43 PM

FB Exchange Contact

Allow me to do some physical description on her: local mid 40 MILF chubby Chinese lady, worked as an account executive in local firm, stayed at tampines, was a divorcee with a child, I got her during our first date, asking her to BBBJ me inside my car, during our second date I fingering her and she get wet easily upon fingering extremely accommodative MILF to my need she did BBBJ on me, lastly CIM. I loved her AR and AJ, her breast size is 34B, light brownish nipples with big areola nice to suck, shaven pussy, caesarean line across her tummy. Her soft seductive moaning sound with a build and release were make you able to watch her reached orgasm easier after you had touched and caressed her, her satisfaction is my satisfaction I am proud to say that. I am genuine and not a scammer to fool people ONs contacts, we are here to support each other infro, and same objectives. benefits ourselves. If you keen then we shall exchange. Of course you need some chemistry added, patience and persistence for it. Once I have verified yours and the answer is positive I shall give you mine. Hope you can introduce yours FL details to me too. Just my 2cents of concern be remaindered do not go for any relationship, just for fling only. If you any benefit of doubt suspect or thinking I am a scam or cheater, then I shall apologize for wasting your time to read the thread. Thanks and appreciate.

sexloner 06-02-2012 02:36 PM

Re: FB Exchange Contact

Wanna exchange contact, If you think I had provide you with something, hope to have yur milf contact in return... Had pm you

Quote:

Originally Posted by copper (Post 6853708)
Allow me to do some physical description on her: local mid 40 MILF chubby Chinese lady, worked as an account executive in local firm, stayed at tampines, was a divorcee with a child, I got her during our first date, asking her to BBBJ me inside my car, during our second date I fingering her and she get wet easily upon fingering extremely accommodative MILF to my need she did BBBJ on me, lastly CIM. I loved her AR and AJ, her breast size is 34B, light brownish nipples with big areola nice to suck, shaven pussy, caesarean line across her tummy. Her soft seductive moaning sound with a build and release were make you able to watch her reached orgasm easier after you had touched and caressed her, her satisfaction is my satisfaction I am proud to say that. I am genuine and not a scammer to fool people ONs contacts, we are here to support each other infro, and same objectives. benefits ourselves. If you keen then we shall exchange. Of course you need some chemistry added, patience and persistence for it. Once I have verified yours and the answer is positive I shall give you mine. Hope you can introduce yours FL details to me too. Just my 2cents of concern be remaindered do not go for any relationship, just for fling only. If you any benefit of doubt suspect or thinking I am a scam or cheater, then I shall apologize for wasting your time to read the thread. Thanks and appreciate.

copper 17-02-2012 12:07 PM

Rcently,my FB are pushing me to arrange 3some for her. It seem that she very keen of it...sighs..

gabriel123 17-02-2012 12:32 PM

Hi , mail you. Take a look at your mail :)

wanderer23 17-02-2012 03:15 PM

Thanks received your PM to exchange but looking at your thread i think your FB is not my cup of tea i prefer slim gals

copper 01-03-2012 11:02 PM

those bro had join 3some with my FB,I presume you are enjoyed and happy one..

michael_368 02-03-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copper (Post 6941306)

Can I join? :D

devan69 02-03-2012 06:03 PM

Wow count mi in if u r getting a 3some I'm 28 local chi

goatee33 04-03-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copper (Post 6941306)

A Very good Morning Boss Copper, It's the best Guide i have never went throught in Sammyboy ever before. The guidance from you is ulitmate just like you are beside me and prepare like a new solider for war!

FR on Cxxxxxxx
I send both text to Moon Face and Cxxx and Moon reply that she already got an appointment. So Thought nothing going to happen for my friday night then. But out of sudden Cxxx Replied and got into my Net.
Can see that this will be a good good night then as what u already brief me how exciting this Fish could be. So she confirmed our meet out and i am LATE for an hour and made her waited at her Boyfriend house. Hope she is killing time there too.
Met her at the east and head to one of the Club house near West. In the car TCSS and notice how fair she is! skin was really not bad. Holding a Full Bcup and a tiny G at the back. Boss Copper already told me she is a G Queen.
Upon reaching the club i try rub and hold her G. Nothing defense. I know sure more happening in the Club then. When ordered our drinks, i brush my hand in and feel the tidy G under her short dress. My notti Finger went in n out nothing happen. Wet G was so already and she in return Rub me back. Ooh God, it's a hard on and i Quickly head to carpark and went to our Fun nest.
While driving, I was given a wash down. A motorist even saw her on action while waiting for greenlight. It's a Cim and every drop was suck Dry.
Rest awhile and went into the nest. We are in our birthday Suit and everything Quite SOP of what you want she will apply on you.

Once again will like to thanks Boss Copper for the Exchange. Long live the King!

davidx 05-03-2012 08:18 AM

hey bro. :D i have 1 for exchange. :) pm me

copper 13-03-2012 06:53 PM

hope you do enjoy yourself..

buddhavv 14-03-2012 02:22 PM

I have 1 x prc and 2 x local to exchange. Pm me if interested.

rockstar22 15-03-2012 04:43 PM

I have a malay and chinese MILF (big boobs) FB contacts for exchange
they are in their mid 30s

hlaung 15-03-2012 06:16 PM

Can I join?

copper 12-04-2012 06:48 PM

I willing to trade my FB contact to those bro if they have FB to exchange.