The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Health center in yishun (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=731759)

sipeklong 27-02-2020 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgpiggybank (Post 19820117)
Any one tried oasis spa slightly out of yishun? See facebook photos like not bad. Can pm me the details?

Hmm just check out location from google. Parking like quite tough as that side like construction taking place. Tonight i go check their FB again.. if photo is real, no harm go try since chiio bu.. lolx

supershaft 02-03-2020 06:45 AM

Re: Health center in yishun

any recommendation for authentic good hard massage to really loosen the knots on an aching body? Thankie!!

sgpiggybank 02-03-2020 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sipeklong (Post 19820469)
Hmm just check out location from google. Parking like quite tough as that side like construction taking place. Tonight i go check their FB again.. if photo is real, no harm go try since chiio bu.. lolx

Try liao? Any FR can pm?

NorthGuy 02-03-2020 10:20 AM

One of the lady on their FB had already RTC.

Cookieboy 02-03-2020 08:53 PM

Hi, anyone can pls pm me the name/location of the above bakery one, walked around but couldnt find it XD

sipeklong 03-03-2020 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgpiggybank (Post 19832688)
Try liao? Any FR can pm?

Try? No lah.. during this period, even the regular places I also never go.
Dont want to end up kena covid and cannot link the dots of where I went before...

NorthGuy 03-03-2020 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sipeklong (Post 19835674)
Try? No lah.. during this period, even the regular places I also never go.
Dont want to end up kena covid and cannot link the dots of where I went before...

Same here, i had abstain from massage for 1 month+ already. The risk is still there... Look at some cases, got symptoms already still go here and there. How many mp disinfect the bed and face hole after every customer ? Worse if the bed comes with a fabric bed skirting cover which i doubt they change. Walk on the streets and you can see people coughing and sneezing away without mask.

ricky79 05-03-2020 01:30 AM

Used to frequent 1 at level 2 blk 418 St 11... There is 2 shops I can remember the name maybe it's four season.... Anybody knows where the milf linda is still there?

Zzun 23-03-2020 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorthGuy (Post 19836797)
Same here, i had abstain from massage for 1 month+ already. The risk is still there... Look at some cases, got symptoms already still go here and there. How many mp disinfect the bed and face hole after every customer ? Worse if the bed comes with a fabric bed skirting cover which i doubt they change. Walk on the streets and you can see people coughing and sneezing away without mask.

Stopped for like 2 months too. So tempted to go. But after seeing ur comment make me rethink again.

Anyone knows where the old yangguang spa ppl go to?

Superflying 23-03-2020 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenjoa80 (Post 19813216)
Actually there r still a few in yishun n sembawang. Just need to know where to go.
Yishun I know of 3 n sembawang 1. Pm me if interested to know. I try to reply u.

Hi. Pm details for all? Staying North. Thanks!

Cookieboy 25-03-2020 10:31 AM

Recently tried the one beside pet shop (at least I think this is the one TS is referribg to). When I came, I was greeted by a MILF and I asked her how many girls were working there. At that time, there were 2 ladies and I ended up picking the first MILF. Massage was not bad because the strength was there for me. In the middle of the massage, she whispered to me, "what extra service do you want?". After a short discussion, ended up taking just HDLY. And for me, the HJ was better compared to some of the other shops I went to because the ML was not rushing it. She strokes it slowly while playing with my balls. I was allowed to undress her and play with her tits as well until I finally released. In overall, it was quite a good experience.

If any bros here know if the shop above the bakery is still open, pls PM me so I can try and give a revew here :)

warrior2013 13-12-2020 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookieboy (Post 19912300)
Recently tried the one beside pet shop (at least I think this is the one TS is referribg to). When I came, I was greeted by a MILF and I asked her how many girls were working there. At that time, there were 2 ladies and I ended up picking the first MILF. Massage was not bad because the strength was there for me. In the middle of the massage, she whispered to me, "what extra service do you want?". After a short discussion, ended up taking just HDLY. And for me, the HJ was better compared to some of the other shops I went to because the ML was not rushing it. She strokes it slowly while playing with my balls. I was allowed to undress her and play with her tits as well until I finally released. In overall, it was quite a good experience.

If any bros here know if the shop above the bakery is still open, pls PM me so I can try and give a revew here :)

The Jap nihongo billboard shop next to pet shop is not bad. Tried tianTian strong massage and chatty. GQ nvr ask. Dream On or someting...lol

suemat 13-12-2020 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorthGuy (Post 19836797)

Agreed, better abstain for a while!