The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=321951)

swinger38 22-10-2012 05:35 AM

What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Hi,

To all the married and attached, you will have your own fantasies of something you would love seeing and hearing your other half does.
Just a bit about me. I'm married and I always try new things to spice things up with my wife. It just keep sex going on strong between us (and sometimes with others too) and the entire marriage strong.

We share our secrets with each other all the time. As some of you might not be able accept, I do encourage her to flirt and tease other guys initially and we always have great sex when we talked about it. Well, she is more or less on auto pilot nowadays and might throw me a surprise at times when I come back from a day a work with her encounters for the day.

Steakhouse 23-10-2012 09:34 AM

Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Well, I always have this fantasy and hopefully it will be realized one day.
Imagine my wife sitting beside a stranger in a cinema. And she starts touching herself and showing herself. She will turn on the guy beside her and start having fun with him. I'll then fuck her hard while she play with the guy beside her. I'll come inside her while the guy comes on her breasts..

swinger38 23-05-2013 12:18 PM

Well, that's a very interesting fantasy. Have you shared this with her before?

Monster80 23-05-2013 06:31 PM

This thread almost same as "wife fantasy"... Anyway, think plenty of bros same as me like to fantasy wife perform MMF or MMMF get fuck by others to spice up the sex life. Also like to share wife picsssss.

peppermint 23-05-2013 07:43 PM

My fantasy is having a gentleman flirt with her and then slwoly get intimate , follow by hot sex. And then secretly go to hotel for sex and come back and tell me about how shiok it is, and then tellme she only loves me and that was jusst for fun only.

LovePotion 23-05-2013 11:50 PM

wow u guys are good in imaginaton hahah :)

chnhubby71 25-05-2013 03:30 PM

delete post

swinger38 27-05-2013 07:59 AM

Sounds exciting. I have started a new thread on arranging all these up. For those interested, you can explore it there further.

cawca 27-05-2013 11:11 AM

Would be nice to just meet up for supper with some of you like-minded bros:)

swinger38 31-03-2014 07:00 PM

Finally my wife have met up with one of the bros here and its brewing...........

HeartThrow 31-03-2014 07:46 PM

Do share with us on her encounter. :D

phonechatbuddy 31-03-2014 09:30 PM

As for me, I already pass this fantasy long time ago with my wife and having my male friend join us in MMF 3some. And is was quite a interesting part of our SEX & Marriage life till date.

And I am now sharing my tips to those bro/sis thru phone chat sharing with them some tips if they wish to explore their fantasy with someone they are comfortable to enter.

This fantasy can only be materialized subjected to both party will to give a try to explore.

spinex09 31-03-2014 11:54 PM

One of my fantasies is to suck another guy's cum out of my wife's pussy. It's just a fantasy as it will never happen. My wife is very conservative

qwer80 01-04-2014 07:28 AM

Can start from hot pics sharing...

M45ChnSgp 01-04-2014 10:56 AM

Fantasy can happened if both of you open up for a discussion when the mood is right.

My wife is also very conservative type of lady which we chatted our fantasy about having someone to join us in sex when we make out. And it turns out our SEX is one of the BEST and she told me she do not mind to consider without force and obligation to enter if we do meet other people to chat and see how it goes haha