The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=654561)

Mr_don_juan 15-06-2017 09:03 PM

Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!

http://i63.tinypic.com/zy7e3n.jpg

Fucking okt keep sending unsolicited msg to mobile number use for their own advertising purposes.

Bros if you not aware, normally when u visited a PRC fl the girl will straight away ask for your mobile number. This type we must straight away avoid. It only when we have agreed to fix an appointment then we disclose the number to them.

We do not need to give any number when there no appointment confirmed.

If they continue to ask for a registered handphone number simply asked them to fuck off. Use a pre paid mobile number for your own safety. They might simply check your address if you use a register line .

Do not hesitate to give them a dressing down if they keep asking you for mobile number. In other words do not visit them at all , there other alternatives for like massage parlours, Geylang cat 150 , fls staying in condos that don't require you to register number.

Lastly please avoid the $180 above PRC fls for they are the main group that hijack the price increase this year around Feb 2017. They are also the main culprits to come up with a system to ask new customers to register number. If your first timer , the so call premium will ask you visit other fls to keep record. Or they will use your new number to send unsolicited messages.

We had enough of this bullshit once for all , we have to boycott and stop visiting those with crazy pricing and ask register number. One of main rule of sbf cheonging is to keep your information confidential . That's for your safety.

1.)Keep your identity secret.
2.)Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.

king91 15-06-2017 11:34 PM

Re: Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!

I never liked you, but for once i agree with u. I keep getting this kind of msgs zzzzz. My gf see how.

loneyheart 16-06-2017 12:03 AM

Please avoid the $180 above PRC fls ?
Bro Don yr bar too high liao :D
I not even think of abv $120
Mind that they r all rejected good no matter how young they r
For $120 n abv there r better choice other then PRCs n if only for PRCs in GL better

Agreed w u bro once u use to book thru yr hp ... yr number will used to scan thru their data base n store
FLs use the wechats data base to scan u n check if u r black listed
That were set up by At Tong OKTs n share among themselves OKTs n FLs
Then u will recv all this kind of rubbish advertisement

Best is if u recv it just banned their number

Mr_don_juan 16-06-2017 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 16060165)
Please avoid the $180 above PRC fls ?
Bro Don yr bar too high liao :D
I not even think of abv $120
Mind that they r all rejected good no matter how young they r
For $120 n abv there r better choice other then PRCs n if only for PRCs in GL better

Agreed w u bro once u use to book thru yr hp ... yr number will used to scan thru their data base n store
FLs use the wechats data base to scan u n check if u r black listed
That were set up by At Tong OKTs n share among themselves OKTs n FLs
Then u will recv all this kind of rubbish advertisement

Best is if u recv it just banned their number

Ya They blacklist for all kind of stupid reasons and then use ur number for rubbish advertisement.

Mr_don_juan 21-11-2017 03:30 PM

Hi bros

Just for some awareness, especially those who are new, recently there websites asking to you register your handphone number, please do not reveal your registered mobile as it can traced to registered address and identity. Always use a prepaid SIM card if possible unregistered. This is to protect you while you are chionging.

It is important not to divulge your personal information to okts, agents as it can be used to send you advertisements, harass you whenever u submit a complaint or aeroplane a girl as she is not up to standard.

Do not hesitate to call the police if you face any harassment from okts if you did ever reveal your personal information.

Happy chionging and play safe.

sakeo9 08-12-2017 12:38 AM

Yes, Happy chionging and play safe

Cheeky GUI 08-12-2017 01:49 PM

i read in one of the FRs in one website, Du Juan was the one who blow up this whole hp number registration thing.

anybody knows the full story...?

sakeo9 12-01-2018 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan (Post 16059568)

Fucking okt keep sending unsolicited msg to mobile number use for their own advertising purposes.

Bros if you not aware, normally when u visited a PRC fl the girl will straight away ask for your mobile number. This type we must straight away avoid. It only when we have agreed to fix an appointment then we disclose the number to them.

If they continue to ask for a registered handphone number simply asked them to fuck off. Use a pre paid mobile number for your own safety. They might simply check your address if you use a register line .

Do not hesitate to give them a dressing down if they keep asking you for mobile number. In other words do not visit them at all , there other alternatives for like massage parlours, Geylang cat 150 , fls staying in condos that don't require you to register number.

Lastly please avoid the $180 above PRC fls for they are the main group that hijack the price increase this year around Feb 2017. They are also the main culprits to come up with a system to ask new customers to register number. If your first timer , the so call premium will ask you visit other fls to keep record. Or they will use your new number to send unsolicited messages.

We had enough of this bullshit once for all , we have to boycott and stop visiting those with crazy pricing and ask register number. One of main rule of sbf cheonging is to keep your information confidential . That's for your safety.

2.)Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.

up
Now the FLs require your mobile number first before they give you the address.

sighster 13-01-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan (Post 16701129)
Hi bros

Just for some awareness, especially those who are new, recently there websites asking to you register your handphone number, please do not reveal your registered mobile as it can traced to registered address and identity. Always use a prepaid SIM card if possible unregistered. This is to protect you while you are chionging.

How are they able to trace the phone to the registered address?

tiuminator 21-01-2018 01:00 PM

I always use prepaid cards. Like using condoms.

Disposed after using them!:cool:

sakeo9 28-03-2018 06:59 PM

Up. . .
Happy chionging and play safe! :)

damien 07-04-2018 01:21 AM

why not lets help each other, lets share the number that they use to sent us the messages so that we can blacklist them and block them? hahaha

timexbitch 07-04-2018 02:40 AM

This is a real deal and the stupid SMS are really annoying.

irridy 07-04-2018 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damien (Post 17217230)
why not lets help each other, lets share the number that they use to sent us the messages so that we can blacklist them and block them? hahaha

Sometimes they will use callerID spoofing and you may sabo the innocent person using the number.

Also some of the numbers are China numbers so it is quite difficult to tell whether they use real or fake numbers. You can call the number but the other person can claim innocence, what can we do then?

Paul Wong 27-04-2018 11:33 PM

Up...!
Keep this thread alive

whxaq 17-05-2018 06:52 PM

Hi, I learnt that massage parkour like wellness spa at Bugis you also cannot give them your number. Need to use another pre paid card to call them

irridy 29-05-2018 11:46 PM

Here's a tip that I'd like to offer regarding the spam SMS from OKT.

You can use your phone's blocking function to block their messages. I have tried on the Samsung S7 and Note 8 models, and found it to work perfectly. Here are the general steps (other Android brands and models may differ slightly):
1. Tap on Message to go to message box.
2. Tap on Overflow (3 dots lined up vertically) to show menu.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. Tap on Block messages.
5. Tap on Block phrases.
6. Enter the phrase or phrases that is likely to be found in the SMS.
7. Tap on the + icon to add it to the block list.

I am not sure about iOS phones though.

Some notes on phrase blocking... It blocks every message containing the phrase (including legit messages) therefore you need to be careful to select the phrase carefully. Best way is use the phrase found in the company name or website address.

Example, if you want to block this website Sammyboy forum, you can either block the phrase "Asian Commercial Sex Scene" (found in the title of the webpage) or "sammyboyforum" (found in the address). so if the SMS contain any of those, it will be blocked.

If you use blocking with a prepaid SIM card, you shouldn't need to worry about being flooded with SMS messages anymore.

Hope you find it useful.

Note: There are a some related threads here, I will try to post this message in them as well.

sakeo9 03-07-2018 09:21 PM

Up. . .
Happy chionging and play safe!

Chrisfuryz 05-07-2018 12:02 PM

Up Share Share

Lovercb 05-07-2018 12:32 PM

If i'm not wrong, some of these OKTs are using mass sms sending just like those sms that you received asking if you need loans.

Basically, they randomly blast out their advertising sms. Example: they will start mass sending start with mobile number 91100001, 91100002, 91100003, etc.

sakeo9 16-07-2018 04:15 AM

Up. . .

Iloveschgirls 23-08-2018 10:32 PM

Nbcb fucking OKT. No one wants your fucking advertisement.

Been receiving those unsolicited message once every few days for the past few months. And they changes number everytime so blocking is essentially useless. Hope AV raids your cb stable soon.

Specialboy 29-08-2018 06:41 PM

Let me share my experience :
About the FL asking your mobile no., the main reason is, they are using your no. to check against a database to check your review/past FLs visit. In short, they have a platform where all FL/ML/WL can check about the 'New customer', eg., gd customer with tips, normal, smelly/dirty/unhygenic, late/no show etc..
How do i know? Cos' my regular ML show it to me, she will sms my mobile no. to a number and the reply came in an instant, my grading 'normal'.

So i suspect, when we visit those FLs listed in websites, the okt would have collected our info already, thus, they send these irritating regular sms about their new websites.

I have done blocking their numbers but to no avail cos' they will use another number in their next sms broadcast ads. They are using i believe from PC SMS broadcast, some are from +1, +91 +86 nos.

What i will do is, i will screenshot their ams/whatsapp and report them to the police. Another i will sabo them using their numbers to enter into contest or surveys from websites, same with those unlicensed moneylender ads.

So lesson learnt, do not divulge your number unless they are someone u trust.

juniper 30-08-2018 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specialboy (Post 17742846)
...I have done blocking their numbers but to no avail cos' they will use another number in their next sms broadcast ads. They are using i believe from PC SMS broadcast, some are from +1, +91 +86 nos.

Actually you can block phrases (rather than numbers), works well for me

Just use the website/"brand" name as the keyword

sakeo9 02-09-2018 04:14 AM

I did ask why, but did not reply keep on asking for the number.
They are some advice and Thanks to bro Mr_don_juan - Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=654561

DO NOT give your mobile number away!

pubg1234 09-11-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan (Post 16059568)

Totaly agree with you bro ! But is it safe to book with those in wechat grp ? Now seem to have alot of grp doing booking.

beck8 14-12-2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specialboy (Post 17742846)
Let me share my experience :
About the FL asking your mobile no., the main reason is, they are using your no. to check against a database to check your review/past FLs visit. In short, they have a platform where all FL/ML/WL can check about the 'New customer', eg., gd customer with tips, normal, smelly/dirty/unhygenic, late/no show etc..
How do i know? Cos' my regular ML show it to me, she will sms my mobile no. to a number and the reply came in an instant, my grading 'normal'.

Apparently YES.

In general the worrying part is it is an organized business so the police will step in.

they use the number 'database' to filtering to avoid the suspect number as well.

however the side effect is that they abuse the nubmers ... too bad!:mad:

nickharold 16-12-2018 09:07 PM

^ Up this ^
^ Up this ^
^ Up this ^
^ Up this ^
^ Up this ^

^ Up this ^

sakeo9 03-03-2019 02:16 PM

They are some advice and Thanks to bro Mr_don_juan - Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=654561

sakeo9 11-01-2020 03:35 PM

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=654561