The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Tg Balai (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=114779)

Hurricane88 11-07-2018 08:04 AM

Re: Tg Balai

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr (Post 17558019)
What happen is when exchange rate go against us in future, food, hotel, ceweks prices doesnt follow in tandem. The inflated price stays.

Ban them if they do this...:)

beardbastard 11-07-2018 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 17559297)

if ban them, that would mean having to shift to more expensive playground
tbk is the cheapest

fde83 11-07-2018 01:56 PM

Please la ban for what. Many will still come and play.

nitecrawllerr 11-07-2018 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 17559297)

Though i agree Sex is illegal in Indon. But "luckily" they have corrupt officials. Though cost had risen over at TBK but still within my budget lah imo.:D

bigbirdbird 11-07-2018 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr (Post 17561229)
Though i agree Sex is illegal in Indon. But "luckily" they have corrupt officials. Though cost had risen over at TBK but still within my budget lah imo.:

Bro ... Not The Word Sex Lah .. Should Be Paid Sex Or Prostitution :D :p

nitecrawllerr 11-07-2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbirdbird (Post 17561433)
Bro ... Not The Word Sex Lah .. Should Be Paid Sex Or Prostitution :D :p

Oh ya. The word "paid" was omitted. Just tat i treat them as human
:D

lee123 12-07-2018 09:45 PM

hi, anyone going 20july 2d1n?

Hurricane88 13-07-2018 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr (Post 17561229)
Though i agree Sex is illegal in Indon. But "luckily" they have corrupt officials. Though cost had risen over at TBK but still within my budget lah imo.:D

My meaning of banning them means if they increase cost for no reason and just becos of exchange rate favorable to us then we can by all means dun choose their gals...we are consumers and hv choice...simple logic right...:)

Hurricane88 13-07-2018 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beardbastard (Post 17560266)
if ban them, that would mean having to shift to more expensive playground
tbk is the cheapest

no need to shift lah..just change okt or skip the ruthless vendor...:)

nitecrawllerr 13-07-2018 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 17566916)
My meaning of banning them means if they increase cost for no reason and just becos of exchange rate favorable to us then we can by all means dun choose their gals...we are consumers and hv choice...simple logic right...:)

Quite sm time not tere but heard most of the cewek pricing from Rp 800k up. Also not many at 800k. Hw cheap can it be? Not much competition in pricing. If only they use S$ as pricing regardless of Ex up or down. Let say cewek at S$80, we pay rup according to existing ex rate against s$80. So my cost is constant/peg at S$80.

Example. Years back i used to just walkin to Formosa hotel batam. They charged S$ flat rate. Cant really rem hw much std room but price remained the same for many yrs. But we can still pay in rup base on tat day ex rate against formosa flat board or walkin rate. So regardless of ex rate to or against my favour it doesnt matter cos i simply pay them fixed s$ dollars pricing.

fde83 13-07-2018 03:50 PM

Quote:

No matter consumers have the choice, business still booming be it exchange rate favorable or not.

Thanks to the bro who up me.

Hurricane88 13-07-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fde83 (Post 17568596)
No matter consumers have the choice, business still booming be it exchange rate favorable or not.

Thanks to the bro who up me.

haha...i cannot agree with you...why so many villas closed down...what signal is giving us...your post sounded an objective...:)

on a Saturday if hotel is not full and villa still have gals then business is not boom town charlie...how come Sat first ferry is less than half full...dun get me wrong and I wasn't complaining...:)

fde83 13-07-2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 17568660)
haha...i cannot agree with you...why so many villas closed down...what signal is giving us...your post sounded an objective...:)

on a Saturday if hotel is not full and villa still have gals then business is not boom town charlie...how come Sat first ferry is less than half full...dun get me wrong and I wasn't complaining...:)

Villas close down is nothing to do with business is bad,
Villas close? Many other places can offer this job. That's why many horny men come to batam n balai years n years and counting many years to come. Business still booming.

Hurricane88 13-07-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fde83 (Post 17569236)
Villas close down is nothing to do with business is bad,
Villas close? Many other places can offer this job. That's why many horny men come to batam n balai years n years and counting many years to come. Business still booming.

to me business is bad...to you is booming then be it...:)

so long is still 800k hey not complaining....:)

AhPui8 15-07-2018 01:11 AM

Quote:

If all the okt and vendor is ruthless? So you want us or yourself to start a unite to bring the price down for TBK?:D:D:D