The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=433266)

clingon 09-04-2015 01:00 PM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalslug (Post 12874571)
Bros, confirmed she was caught yesterday. Don't call her hp number anymore as her hp was taken away by a customer during the raid.

Wah piang....must find other means of contacting these ML liao.

ppang3828 09-04-2015 01:06 PM

Alert ! 3 white cars spotted around Tiong Bahru Hainanese Curry rice.

Message was shares by a friend who was having lunch around there.

testNeur 09-04-2015 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macktamer (Post 12873761)
:confused:

Actually I haven't come across 1 IF girl that didn't offer full service yet. YY, TT, BB and lingling. LL still around with other stables.

Ya...But yy nv offer me...:( Maybe not handsome enough like u.

metalslug 09-04-2015 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wp188 (Post 12874961)
Potong stim lor … aiks since recently there are alot of raids …
Think better stop going all these for a while

Seems like really a lot of raids recently. While the police usually won't charge the customers, being caught with your pants down (literally) can be really embarrassing :o

The guy probably saved our numbers from being seen by the police :p

ZhangXiaoFan 09-04-2015 02:04 PM

MR for Dong Er
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=522136

Good location. Near MRT. Discreet location.
Share apartment with another MR. Share toilet.
Looks same as photo.
Massage skills are excellent.
BM very sensual. Know how to tase.

RTM: Yes

ppang3828 09-04-2015 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalslug (Post 12875213)
Seems like really a lot of raids recently. While the police usually won't charge the customers, being caught with your pants down (literally) can be really embarrassing :o

The guy probably saved our numbers from being seen by the police :p

New work year for mata mah. So now just show action action abit.

I personally prefer those ML who operates from private apartments. Less obvious to public eyes.

Imagine those ML like Xiaoguo kind of place where any Tom , Dick and Harry can simply walk up and start banging down on the door. Pants down or rather nothing on is really embarrassing. Plus she may be in her one piece or nothing.

metalslug 09-04-2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppang3828 (Post 12875369)
New work year for mata mah. So now just show action action abit.

I personally prefer those ML who operates from private apartments. Less obvious to public eyes.

Imagine those ML like Xiaoguo kind of place where any Tom , Dick and Harry can simply walk up and start banging down on the door. Pants down or rather nothing on is really embarrassing. Plus she may be in her one piece or nothing.

Think at the moment, whether it's a public or private apartment makes no difference. Seems they are raiding everywhere. Better to use your own hand until they slack off again :p

kepodang 09-04-2015 04:01 PM

Erm. Just went to one of the raided areas yesterday. After reading this today, really feel lucky nothing happened to me.. But seems the good MLs are all in these areas liao..:(

wp188 09-04-2015 04:20 PM

Which area are you referring?

ppang3828 09-04-2015 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalslug (Post 12875436)
Think at the moment, whether it's a public or private apartment makes no difference. Seems they are raiding everywhere. Better to use your own hand until they slack off again :p

Ha ha quite true. But certain private apartments are rather super discreet , so still can chiong.

KK, B area and Tiong Poh are main targets now :(

patric12 09-04-2015 04:32 PM

I guess B area.
Quote:

Originally Posted by wp188 (Post 12875851)
Which area are you referring?

patric12 09-04-2015 04:36 PM

I second that. there is no difference actually. I guess the police must be opening one eye, closing the other. They are not stupid, they should be aware of SBF, and all the stable webpages... think it this way,they can pretend to be a customer, call up the ML/FL, when the door opens, and reveal who they are. If do it like this for all the ML/FL, I guess within a month, everybody up lorry already. what do you think?

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalslug (Post 12875436)

metalslug 09-04-2015 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patric12 (Post 12875920)
I second that. there is no difference actually. I guess the police must be opening one eye, closing the other. They are not stupid, they should be aware of SBF, and all the stable webpages... think it this way,they can pretend to be a customer, call up the ML/FL, when the door opens, and reveal who they are. If do it like this for all the ML/FL, I guess within a month, everybody up lorry already. what do you think?

I guess they are well aware of what goes on in sbf. They probably have to take action when they receive complaints or certain areas get highlighted in the media and there is pressure on the to do something. They can easily wipe out all the hideouts if they wanted to. Guess they are just controlling the numbers to stop it being too rampant

yqz7 09-04-2015 04:56 PM

To be frank private apartments might just be the biggest trap. Since it's so private if the ML is angpai it is v obvious when many unfamiliar men suddenly start to appear ard the area and at times loiter add the gates because they can't get in without keys or passes. And ppl will have to wait longer for lifts as well. This will just push some residents to go and call police.

Reya 09-04-2015 05:11 PM

yy go back for so long
still got people talking about her? =)

anyway anyone tried this girl?
https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/mm/