The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=71853)

pomrakthai 10-01-2014 12:47 AM

Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mesoh0rny (Post 10324982)
day time?... awww need to earn the money to spend at ACE
but if ever fancy dropping by at night... i might fancy meeting up :)

"Day Time Session" is under the purview of kon-kam

All should make a point to converge to ACE when Taikor Futaba comes to KL , OK?:p

xiaomax 10-01-2014 01:00 AM

I'm totally agree daytime ACE is dinosaur land , i been there last 2 days , Im the yongest man who cheong so early with 99.9% old folks :D

Futaba 10-01-2014 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shylook (Post 10315334)
when bro? give me a call

Sure bro.
Will touchdown on 12/01-25/01.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomrakthai (Post 10326020)
"Day Time Session" is under the purview of kon-kam

All should make a point to converge to ACE when Taikor Futaba comes to KL , OK?:p

Aiyo bro no need la treat me like some vip.
We are just brothers in arms.
Whoever can make it jz come lo.
No obligations.

pomrakthai 10-01-2014 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomax (Post 10326052)
I'm totally agree daytime ACE is dinosaur land , i been there last 2 days , Im the yongest man who cheong so early with 99.9% old folks

Ah Fang is the prettiest one that operates day time :D

What the Chinese say: 情人眼里出西施but not 敌人眼里出僵尸 (simply means in English, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" :rolleyes:

KENNYC 10-01-2014 06:50 PM

Need some advice from sifus, when SYTs quote rm70 for an hour,
1. Is she lying?
2. If she is lying and rush me to finish in the normal sub 20mins, can I pay her less?
3. How much should I pay her then?
Sound too good to be true.

Anyone know of a WL with tatoo roses connecting her tummy to vagina?

KENNYC 10-01-2014 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomrakthai (Post 10326902)
Ah Fang is the prettiest one that operates day time :D

What the Chinese say: 情人眼里出西施but not 敌人眼里出僵尸 (simply means in English, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" :rolleyes:

I agree.
Ah Fang usually dressed in her tight white low neckline dress looks elegant and sexy gobbles up the daytime guys like McD french fries!
Ah Fang decision to patrol daytime is very smart since the daytime dinos don't provide much competition. Why doesn't more SYTs follow her stategy?

On Wednesday 2pm behind the escalator area I saw a Thai donning a lacey tight outfit looking 8/10 body, 7/10 face. I was too slow she was quicky tapowed! Damn! Anyone bros tried her?

mesoh0rny 10-01-2014 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KENNYC (Post 10329850)
On Wednesday 2pm behind the escalator area I saw a Thai donning a lacey tight outfit looking 8/10 body, 7/10 face. I was too slow she was quicky tapowed! Damn! Anyone bros tried her?

hmm Thai? not many of them left....
most stay in their rooms waiting for regulars....

this is the only one left I think is sexy but alas she is like my white whale...
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...95257447_n.jpg
her rating for me dropped once she started will all the cosmetic shitz... especially the tattoo-ed eyebrows...
but then again if she ever would layan me I would not say no... hehe

pomrakthai 11-01-2014 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mesoh0rny (Post 10330419)

this is the only one left I think is sexy but alas she is like my white whale...

her rating for me dropped once she started will all the cosmetic shitz... especially the tattoo-ed eyebrows...

Bro Mesohorny:

Is "pi sao" back? :D

pomrakthai 11-01-2014 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KENNYC (Post 10329850)
I agree.
Ah Fang usually dressed in her tight white low neckline dress looks elegant and sexy gobbles up the daytime guys like McD french fries!
Ah Fang decision to patrol daytime is very smart since the daytime dinos don't provide much competition. Why doesn't more SYTs follow her stategy?

Oh...do you know Ah Fang meh? Yeah she is damned sexy (dressed and undressed) and she has a very captivating sweet smile ........I love her smile :D

pomrakthai 11-01-2014 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KENNYC (Post 10329723)
Need some advice from sifus, when SYTs quote rm70 for an hour,
1. Is she lying?
2. If she is lying and rush me to finish in the normal sub 20mins, can I pay her less?
3. How much should I pay her then?
Sound too good to be true.

Anyone know of a WL with tatoo roses connecting her tummy to vagina?

Very few cheongsters could enjoy 1 hour privilege lah ......so far I know of 2 ACE brothers and both are always allowed to stay on and sleep, until morning, not just 1 hour :p You must know that not many got that type of POWER

KENNYC 11-01-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomrakthai (Post 10331843)
Very few cheongsters could enjoy 1 hour privilege lah ......so far I know of 2 ACE brothers and both are always allowed to stay on and sleep, until morning, not just 1 hour :p You must know that not many got that type of POWER

Wow! Sleep until morning...so can kacau her all night long!

KENNYC 11-01-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomrakthai (Post 10331838)
Oh...do you know Ah Fang meh? Yeah she is damned sexy (dressed and undressed) and she has a very captivating sweet smile ........I love her smile :D

Her bj is very keng, if not careful she might blow u up!!

KENNYC 11-01-2014 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mesoh0rny (Post 10330419)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...95257447_n.jpg

Not the one I saw, your white whale is younger n prettier but the Thai I saw has a more voluptuous figure. Sometimes I know I should choose slowly but sometimes lose a great opportunity.

sengseng 11-01-2014 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomax (Post 10326052)
I'm totally agree daytime ACE is dinosaur land , i been there last 2 days , Im the yongest man who cheong so early with 99.9% old folks :D

Wahlan Eh! Go there so early to drink Dino Milk kah or
Having Tea with a T-Rex.:p
So which T-Rex is your favorite now? How cum no FR one?:confused:

sengseng 11-01-2014 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyBerty (Post 10325989)
@ Sengseng, good advice mate and useful to know. In an ideal world, I'd definitely go for the safari option if given the choice but it's not on the cards right now.

@Mesohorny, that's a shame but thanks for the kind offer. Right now, I'm limited to daytime excursions but if that changes, I'd be happy to meet up.

As a related question to Sengseng's advice, does anyone think that the MPs might be a better option during the day or is the Ace still the best for choice and value for money? Thanks for any replies and info, please feel free to PM if you'd prefer not to respond publicly.
Cheers.

If you go there during weekends when the sun is up, you may encounter some surprises. KEKEKE :p:D