The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Dirvorce proceedings. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=814420)

iluvbreast 11-05-2021 09:32 AM

Re: Dirvorce proceedings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 20630041)
Having read through a lot of the comments that other bros have contributed, I don't have anything substantive to add on the financial side. That has already been extensively discussed, and I wish you best outcome possible for you....

Congratulations, your divorcing process was exactly what my lawyer told me in terms of peaceful divorce...in essence both parties decided to end the marriage and was able to settle amicably...one of the best way to move especially for the children.

You mentioned that your bill came to be $2k, so the grand total for you and your ex-wife is $4k?

Penguin23 11-05-2021 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvbreast (Post 20630442)
Congratulations, your divorcing process was exactly what my lawyer told me in terms of peaceful divorce...in essence both parties decided to end the marriage and was able to settle amicably...one of the best way to move especially for the children.

You mentioned that your bill came to be $2k, so the grand total for you and your ex-wife is $4k?

Yes, correct although the lawyer spent more time with my ex-wife, they had some minor consults and answered technical questions. The only thing her lawyers did for me was to help draft our agreement, which was already typed nicely via Whatsapp between the two parties so it was a very easy $4K for them and zero fuss for me. I will not fuss over how the last $4K is split, that would have been super senseless

Just remember that in a contested divorce, only the lawyers win.

iluvbreast 11-05-2021 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 20630830)
Yes, correct although the lawyer spent more time with my ex-wife, they had some minor consults and answered technical questions...
Just remember that in a contested divorce, only the lawyers win.

Correct, my lawyer told such peaceful divorces are windfall, actually it is their clerks who draft the agreements following a template...My lawyer said if can get 2 such cases monthly will be lucky...can just vet the agreement over lunch or in the toilet and that's it...knn go toilet and make money.

Actually for contested divorces...they have to put in a lot more work, they like to do it for HNW individuals...they get paid more...small fly like me even if I contest...the margin is not good...well that was according to my lawyer then.

poorpixie 01-06-2021 10:35 AM

Thank you all for the kind replies.
I really need help with financial. And i dont wish to go to the loanshark.
If you can help me, please drop me a pm.

fallen11 01-06-2021 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poorpixie (Post 20665006)

please approach community services, should you need financial assistance.
not come here to ask for financial aid
dont go too far with people's kindness here

supershaft 04-06-2021 10:04 PM

if u wana sustain yourself then im afraid u got to divorce on paper n sell the condo. u can then use the proceeds to buy a resale flat tat hopefully can cover most of the hdb cost. u have to get a full time job 1st and work 1 year before applying for hdb loan...After getting the key, u will be able to living witthout paying much cash since cpf will continue financing the flat balance loan in future. Rent out 1 room for passive income and save save n save. thats the best way forward imho. jiayou:)

Shadow_warrior 31-07-2021 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poorpixie (Post 20665006)

I think if you want money, you either go and ask the government or you have to work for it

I know a lady I visit, she is in her 30s, another lady 40s, they still "Work" because they have obligations like a pet shop that is being leased, a hdb and parents to take care. To me that is respectable indeed, stepping into the water and doing what it takes.

The only easy day was Yesterday.

thedeal 07-08-2021 12:40 PM

seek a lawyer.