The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=929503)

ilovepantyhose 15-06-2024 06:09 PM

Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:

Originally Posted by basfreak (Post 23429671)
Those who like admiring themselves and her going at it in the mirrors will love her room now even more, she added a few big mirrors to her collection. Now on every wall there are mirrors including the room door, so everywhere you turn will able to watch the actions.

ceiling wu install boh?

:p:D

rodeo69 17-06-2024 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basfreak (Post 23429671)
Those who like admiring themselves and her going at it in the mirrors will love her room now even more, she added a few big mirrors to her collection. Now on every wall there are mirrors including the room door, so everywhere you turn will able to watch the actions.

I counted 3 new big mirrors in the room.

Wawa got her BFF with her now,
Came sg on thu.
Who wants 3some a pair of good friends 闺蜜,
Can go try.
Was told Wawa TT and new girl all are close friends
since back in china.
All 3 similar age.

javl0ver 17-06-2024 01:30 AM

what is the damage?

curiousSG 17-06-2024 11:49 AM

Saw the new girl on friday, WaWa introduced her as DD. She looks quite good, just woke up from her nap so got a sleepy look. WaWa asked if I want her to join us, I got the cash but not enough raincoat so I declined. Going down today to threesome the 2 ladies, now waiting for WaWa's reply on a suitable timing.

ArnieArnie 17-06-2024 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curiousSG (Post 23434436)
Saw the new girl on friday, WaWa introduced her as DD. She looks quite good, just woke up from her nap so got a sleepy look. WaWa asked if I want her to join us, I got the cash but not enough raincoat so I declined. Going down today to threesome the 2 ladies, now waiting for WaWa's reply on a suitable timing.

new lady mention to me she having menses. u doing fj with her,?

curiousSG 17-06-2024 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArnieArnie (Post 23434441)
new lady mention to me she having menses. u doing fj with her,?

Planning to.

Waiting for WaWa's reply. Since already text her so will proceed if she replys, try out DD bbbj skills instead if she on code red. Didn't ask about both their code red status in my text, just ask WaWa to arrange a suitable time for threesome and revert.

newswing 17-06-2024 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curiousSG (Post 23434464)
Planning to.

Waiting for WaWa's reply. Since already text her so will proceed if she replys, try out DD bbbj skills instead if she on code red. Didn't ask about both their code red status in my text, just ask WaWa to arrange a suitable time for threesome and revert.

Bro Curious

If u had new girl today, we will wait in anticipation 4 your reports

Saw her wechat pic, fair and foxy looking lady!

addercool 17-06-2024 07:48 PM

Finally registered an account after booking her last week. Beautiful back tattoo, love it when she fake hum me from the front. She made me exploded forcefully. Something that I had not experienced so far

Ry160880 18-06-2024 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curiousSG (Post 23434436)

Are their bed divivide by partition?

basfreak 18-06-2024 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newswing (Post 23434843)
If u had new girl today, we will wait in anticipation 4 your reports

Saw her wechat pic, fair and foxy looking lady!

Wawa is sexy, seductive, slutty, horny and playful. The new lady DD/S is more demure and sweet talker. I booked the 1st slot with Wawa over the weekend and she "complain" jokingly that Wawa and me moaning too loudly, woke her up.

newswing 18-06-2024 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basfreak (Post 23438417)
Wawa is sexy, seductive, slutty, horny and playful. The new lady DD/S is more demure and sweet talker. I booked the 1st slot with Wawa over the weekend and she "complain" jokingly that Wawa and me moaning too loudly, woke her up.

Hello bro
Since u got the chance to see the new girl...so what is your verdict? Can she be corrupted?

And did u not accidentally expose yourself so that she could give u a trial?!

Penetrator3 19-06-2024 06:04 AM

I caught a glimpse of the new girl too! Didnt catch a good look of her face but she's definitely skinny like TT.

Anyone tried her yet?

If not, let me fire one this afternoon. Stay tuned bros.

basfreak 19-06-2024 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newswing (Post 23438991)
Hello bro
Since u got the chance to see the new girl...so what is your verdict? Can she be corrupted?

And did u not accidentally expose yourself so that she could give u a trial?!

I saw without any make-up, looks ok. She wearing an oversized T so no idea how's her body, but she looks slim.

Can she be corrupted? That will depends how much time & rtfs you spent to build up the rapport & chemistry. There are things I did with certain ladies under this boss after a period of time which TT & MM die die will not do.

DD was sleeping when I reached. Wawa & I started fooling around and stripping each other the moment I got into the shop, all our clothes were thrown all over the table & chair area outside the rooms. Wawa room door never closed, we kept it open throughout. DD did came out when Wawa & me were busy at it, heard her door open & close and foot steps so very sure she saw us making out. After we were done and showered, both Wawa & me naked at the table area chatting. That's when DD walked out of her room so she saw both of us totally naked. Wawa did the intro and the 3 of us chatted for short time, all this while Wawa & me were hugging and had nothing on. DD did hug & touch a bit here and there but Wawa next customer already nearby so I quickly get dressed and left.

ApacheOne 19-06-2024 10:21 PM

Finally got to try WaWa. Not much to add to all the reports from other bros.
Quite clever setup that the two ladies share the unit and the shower (which is decent) is in between. Can play one side, shower and open other shower door to go next side.
Language wise a bit hard but she has good attitude and positive so didn’t have to even bother with app. Body language is enough lol

jgosh80 20-06-2024 12:08 PM

How the new girl look? Does she offer AR too?