The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Jalan Sultan (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=625310)

Kalyan 06-10-2016 09:32 AM

Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:

Originally Posted by adonis (Post 15156057)
After exchanging PMs with Bestie, I realised we're talking about the same local Chi. massage girl, B____. What a coincidence. I was massaged by her last month. B____'s age is about early 30s. Her skin is not so fair. Medium body. 1.55m. Medium length straight hair. Good looking enough. Not a painful, relaxing massage. Special services were also good enough. Her thighs are thick though. B-cup boobs. Not rushed. RTB____: Yes.

I roughly know which joint as there is only 1 that bro Bestie will passby when returning back to carpark.

I am only interested if she is locally born singaporean? If yes I would like to try too. :D

bedokMassage 06-10-2016 11:22 AM

texttile ctre,
Qiqi masg manhood.
Grd flor
11am..8pm
Hp 86223969

Bestie 06-10-2016 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adonis (Post 15156057)
After exchanging PMs with Bestie, I realised we're talking about the same local Chi. massage girl, B____. What a coincidence. I was massaged by her last month. B____'s age is about early 30s. Her skin is not so fair. Medium body. 1.55m. Medium length straight hair. Good looking enough. Not a painful, relaxing massage. Special services were also good enough. Her thighs are thick though. B-cup boobs. Not rushed. RTB____: Yes.

As JS was quite a dead town even during weekend, not difficult to locate her as for other bros who also interested.:D

Bestie 06-10-2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalyan (Post 15158739)
I roughly know which joint as there is only 1 that bro Bestie will passby when returning back to carpark.

I am only interested if she is locally born singaporean? If yes I would like to try too. :D

i can't 100% say I'm right, maybe 99% :D

Kalyan 06-10-2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bestie (Post 15160948)
i can't 100% say I'm right, maybe 99% :D

So there is only 1% that you may be wrong and only 1% that I may again bonk another PRC. :D

Kalyan 07-10-2016 02:32 PM

Thanks to those pussy lickers once again. But this time I love your zapping. At first I did not know who those MLs I have been complaining about. But until you all keep zapping me and said that ML (her name) asking you to.:D

I think licking too much pussy = no brain?:D

So that ML I been complaining in earlier thread is CoCo. Now I know. Thanks to all these brainless pussy lickers.:D

BADDDman 08-10-2016 05:34 PM

Agreed with Kalyan licking too much pussy = no brain?:D

Even Zapping too often = dementia idiotic mindset.....don't you think ?

chjw18 09-10-2016 07:55 PM

Went there at about 9.30pm on Friday; most of the massage shops already closed. Looks like this place going into the history books soon.

13Prince 09-10-2016 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bedokMassage (Post 15159018)
texttile ctre,
Qiqi masg manhood.
Grd flor
11am..8pm
Hp 86223969

She chio? Got shower area? A lot of textile centre or sultan plaza cannot shower

kthan10 09-10-2016 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chjw18 (Post 15171716)
Went there at about 9.30pm on Friday; most of the massage shops already closed. Looks like this place going into the history books soon.

Mosf of these shops will close ard 9pm.. Unlike those 24-hr joints, they will just close for the day if they think there's no customers coming.. Unless got customers make booking with them

ceandy 12-10-2016 08:40 AM

Had a mind blowing experience at JSP a couple of nights ago. Let's just say for $30, I got a massage, a BBBJ and pussy grinding till I came. Superb value for money at JSP.

I think it helps if you're young, I'm 26, and the ML said she'll oblige since she doesn't get much young customers.

bulldogs1989 12-10-2016 09:26 AM

Was a regular at jsp with a prc milf and got sick of her already but definitely better then those on top. At first massage n fj was different price but after a few visit managed to wave off the entrance and massage charges as I wasn't into massage at this place.

What's most exciting about this shop is that at certain time of the days got small people sitting outside the shop waiting for the shop opposite to open and when transaction is in progress you can hear noises outside which makes things for exciting . Sometime would purposely work harder for better sound effects for the audience.

Kalyan 12-10-2016 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDDman (Post 15167712)
Agreed with Kalyan licking too much pussy = no brain?:D

Even Zapping too often = dementia idiotic mindset.....don't you think ?

Totally agreed with you bro.

My 2nd encountered now. 1st time the MLs asking me to write discreetly to promo for them end up I got zapped by many of their fanns...:rolleyes:
Now I complaint about poor service of some MLs and I again got zapped by their fanns. But 1 level up this time. They are really idiots to mention the ML's name. Unless these are her colleagues actually trying to sabo her...:D

eenie 12-10-2016 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bestie (Post 15160946)
As JS was quite a dead town even during weekend, not difficult to locate her as for other bros who also interested.:D

Interested bro. Any more clue to the place that you can share with. These days always end up at L place never come across other good ML

johnn 14-10-2016 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 15181710)
Had a mind blowing experience at JSP a couple of nights ago. Let's just say for $30, I got a massage, a BBBJ and pussy grinding till I came. Superb value for money at JSP.

I think it helps if you're young, I'm 26, and the ML said she'll oblige since she doesn't get much young customers.

really she charge $30, can share ctc?