The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Any new lubang in Puchong/Subang Jaya? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=860074)

SEXSLAVE16 22-04-2022 10:11 PM

Re: Any new lubang in Puchong/Subang Jaya?

I am interested too :D

Dashman 23-04-2022 04:50 PM

Hi will be in Subang area next week. Carr share the contact as well?

Adamyog 30-04-2022 10:40 AM

Bro can share me? I'm around Puchong

lustyJ 04-05-2022 07:57 AM

HI bro~ mind sharing contact? will be in KL/PJ this month..

Clementzali 12-05-2022 12:41 AM

What hotel?

algy 12-05-2022 08:19 PM

I'll be staying in Puchong on Sunday. Seems all the pubs/ktvs are closed on Sunday night?

sungaibuloh2000 15-05-2022 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M8xavier (Post 21237665)
Hi bro. Can PM me details? Thanks bro

Hi bro, can PM details?

Justoneguy95 16-05-2022 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel3208 (Post 21112112)
the reason i don't post the numbers here in public is because of the frequent raids by immigration and police. This great delicious playground has been raided several times recently despite their regular payoffs to the authorities; long story and that's for a separate discussion thread.

first some details.

1. Location is Puchong
2. Only Thais and Viets
3. RM 180 per shot and tips will ensure a better service next round
4. Some girls will start off with CBJ until they are comfortable with the customer's hygiene standards.
5. Some girls will not DFK or ANAL (again until you are a regular)
6. Treat them like ladies and they'll respond accordingly.

Feel free to ask any questions here.

In the meantime please PM or wechat me if you want the contact number. Also in the midst of getting contacts in Klang and Setia Alam as well for those staying nearer to those areas. Please note that I will release those numbers to bona fide cheongsters; at least 2 years here or maybe an oldster from the MamakSpecial days like myself. Please do not be surprised if there are undercover cops here as well.

Thank you

Hi bro,

Can share the number?? Starting to feel itchy these days. Need somewhere to let go.

t4tortoise 28-05-2022 05:39 PM

Can anyone share with me the details over pm? Thx in adv. :) will post FR

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel3208 (Post 21132154)
ok, sent already. please upload FR to keep this community alive otherwise it will be a boring dull forum. Thanks

leon961 28-05-2022 11:53 PM

Quote:

the reason i don't post the numbers here in public is because of the frequent raids by immigration and police. This great delicious playground has been raided several times recently despite their regular payoffs to the authorities; long story and that's for a separate discussion thread.

first some details.

1. Location is Puchong
2. Only Thais and Viets
4. Some girls will start off with CBJ until they are comfortable with the customer's hygiene standards.

In the meantime please PM or wechat me if you want the contact number. Also in the midst of getting contacts in Klang and Setia Alam as well for those staying nearer to those areas. Please note that I will release those numbers to bona fide cheongsters; at least 2 years here or maybe an oldster from the MamakSpecial days like myself. Please do not be surprised if there are undercover cops here as well.

Thank you

Hi Bro, can share contact in Puchong? Thanks!

7890p 18-07-2022 03:48 PM

Quote:

first some details.

1. Location is Puchong
2. Only Thais and Viets

Thank you

Can you pm me the contact?

deimoneye 26-07-2022 07:52 PM

Quote:

first some details.

1. Location is Puchong
2. Only Thais and Viets

Thank you

Hi, can dm me contact in setia alam and klang, will be here till mid aug

deimoneye 26-07-2022 07:53 PM

Hi bro, can i have contact in klang an setia alam?

damien82 24-08-2022 03:02 PM

Hi Bro, I'm at puchong tonight. Can share contact. Thanks

absolutvodka23 29-08-2022 11:55 AM

same here, will be around PJ, share contact please! :)