The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Rena local Superb Deep throat and ass lick (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=136435)

prestiege 10-07-2009 02:03 PM

Re: Rena local Superb Deep throat and ass lick

i know i do know qualify but would ts care to share this local?thanks!would post a FR soon.im a newbie so i also dont know how the points works la.

tonylee 10-07-2009 02:19 PM

Hi,
I may not have the points but I can pay more
please pm me her contact.
Thanks

finger 10-07-2009 03:36 PM

any contact bro

godspdu 10-07-2009 04:36 PM

hi bro im interested do get back to me with her num k thank

JackieTan 10-07-2009 07:08 PM

still waiting for rina reply...

sumo_wrestler 10-07-2009 07:54 PM

camping for more report

sequence79 10-07-2009 10:42 PM

I got her reply but haven't arrange an appointment.

Seriously, I am scared cos 80 bucks for a 28yo local chinese blow + lick + swallow is too good a deal to believe.

Eyeshield21 10-07-2009 10:51 PM

bro, can share ctc? just started cheonging this evening, posted a fr in another thread already, will book her for next week and then post fr for her.

thanks!

bennyongsk 11-07-2009 02:20 AM

just now kanna aeroplane by her. sms her for meet up at 1230 am. At 12 call her again to confirm and told her not to play me out as i was staying very far. she was at jurong west street 91, i was at bedok reservoir. reach there at 1235 am sms her call hr no reply. wait till 130am, LL go home PCC. hope TS and can do something about it.

handcell 11-07-2009 03:39 AM

bro bennyongsk,

afew hrs back at 1130pm, i sms her asking her whether she is free, wanted to mit up w her... but she replied "no"..... too bad :( nt my nitz.

feel sorry for u to travelled from east to west and kena aeroplane. i am staying in the east too... maybe we can cheong together next time.. keke...

good luck next time!!!!!

lfc78 11-07-2009 04:18 AM

Bro TS and the other guy,

Sad to say, i made the 1am appt and she too, did not pick up the ph and dun even bother to reply. The travel kills not to mention going home with...:mad:
Hope she can at least explain y and y fix the appt when she is not going to honour it...

Night70 11-07-2009 04:32 AM

Sms her yesterday too Heng she did not reply if not sure sit Aeroplane with you guys liao

moodum 11-07-2009 04:48 AM

bro i dun hv 20 pts cos i dun really post ard but i 'play' ard hope can get the contact from u....thanx....

psp1000 11-07-2009 06:52 AM

SMS her on 10th July 2009, arrange to mit on 11th July 2009. On 11th July 2009 sms her no reply. Heng, if not kanna aeroplane too.

Local FL are always like that, happy they reply, not happy just ig out msg. haizz..:mad:

Me stay east too, she Jurong West, so far, and if go there kanna aeroplane , waste time, waste money on cab (cos no drive).

TS, please talk to her about it, if really in needs of money, alots of bros here willing to help but please no aeroplane please. If really cannot make it, at least reply to say can't make it la.

whoami_1969 11-07-2009 07:05 AM

I think i'm lucky yesterday.

SMS her in the morning and confirm a session at 7pm.

She stay the other end of where i'm stay, drive 30km to her place for her bbbj.

Went up to her place for the session as there was no one els at home. She very skinny, small size small cup(A). Went for wash up clean clean, paisha just knock off from work, scare got guy smell....hahaha

Went in one of the room which she is her bed room, clean!! room with a king size bed. Remove my clothing and she did her's. FYI, she got anothe tatto on her back.

she started off slow with ball licking, slowly to my bro down there. Request to finger her pussy and touch her A cup....shoik, she respond with body movement....I like it.. ask for 69 and she agreed!!!

Have some painting on she south hairly pussy and try to put a finger in, maybe i were too rush, not wet yet so don't dare to force in, i might hurt her...hehehe.

Not long before I signal her and coming liao..told her to suck hard and fast!!

Her tongue is amazing, yes she blow and suck untill my last drop before she let go my bro...shiok man..!!!

Below are my humble ratings -

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 - I like slim and skinny girls.
Boob-size: 32A
BBBJ: 9/10
CIM: 10/10
SWALLOW: 10/10
Damage: $80 + $10 petrol- still worth it.
RTF: Very likely.

One last thing, before she start blowing, was ask whether i like my hole to be lick too??? Yes! I like....i said.