The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Kena ghosted (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=923008)

fnulnu99 11-03-2023 07:58 AM

Re: Kena ghosted

I have never encountered a con woman before in real life but I guess this encounter sort of make me realize that we can't simply assume woman can be trusted more than men.

There are a small number out there who are really scheming to cheat / scam innocent parties that are out only for a good time.

I hope this lessons stays with me (and to brothers who read it) for a long time because women scammers usually target very old retirees.

I did came across one case recently in the US where a lady in her 30s conned an old man in his 80s off millions of dollars. The poor chap can't even hold on to his own house. What a way to go when you are almost 6 foot under! Brutal! :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksonpang1999 (Post 22134787)
speaking of scam & high end food.

i remember i saw one post, it took place in JB. one guy met with lady for dinner. she brought him to a average looking place, ordered western food. end up the bill cost few hundred rinngit. after payment, the girl just made excuse of not feeling well & went home. seems that girl will earn commission from it.

sbwow 11-03-2023 10:17 AM

https://www.facebook.com/mediacock/p...5074367430662/

Laopizhui 11-03-2023 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbwow (Post 22136351)

i was being ghosted by a girl during my NS days.
she was in the MLM back in eunos, v plain looking flat runway girl, that kind of nerdy look. always ask me for a meal.

then i also fucking stupid that time, pay for the meals, then she told me her birthday coming ask me for pooh bear n cake, buy liao give her, then kena block and ignore or ghosted.

now thinking back, damn cheapo sia. that was just a few months before SARS came.

SchoolOfLife 26-03-2023 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbwow (Post 22136351)

This is really funny, lol

nkyc 26-03-2023 02:00 AM

TS, waiting for story. Sry if i missed it i skimmed thru the posts.

Anonyabc 27-03-2023 06:32 PM

I had one...

Chatted with her for a while in Wechat and TG, exchanged sextings and photos/vids (some normal some explicit), met her up and had a great session (at least from my pov)...

...den after that she chat lesser then disappeared...although from her updates it seems that things were going on in her life...

I'm like wow...thot we could go on but it didn't work out. Maybe my sex was bad from her pov???

Recently managed to chat her back, but then she was like hot and cold...argh, my energies and money better spent elsewhere I guess.

phantomboyz 27-03-2023 09:53 PM

Relax, there is no such thing as ghost exist in this world. Only brain visualization played you out. Its either you over-smart yourself or under estimate the other party.

sony2002 30-03-2023 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonyabc (Post 22187298)
I had one...

Chatted with her for a while in Wechat and TG, exchanged sextings and photos/vids (some normal some explicit), met her up and had a great session (at least from my pov)...

...den after that she chat lesser then disappeared...although from her updates it seems that things were going on in her life...

I'm like wow...thot we could go on but it didn't work out. Maybe my sex was bad from her pov???

Recently managed to chat her back, but then she was like hot and cold...argh, my energies and money better spent elsewhere I guess.

most likely she is seeing someone else and you probably the second option when the other guy not available

AgentNumber2 30-03-2023 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sony2002 (Post 22195074)
most likely she is seeing someone else and you probably the second option when the other guy not available

This is more likely too in my opinion :o

Bigbluebird 30-03-2023 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sony2002 (Post 22195074)

There are days when we become the options for others, and there are also days we take our time playing the options :cool: What goes around comes around, not everyday is your day.

Anonyabc 30-03-2023 09:23 AM

I don't think I'm even second option but I guess okay la, at least got that one good time with her. Hiked up her dress and licked her and doggy her while she sprawled on the sofa...ok la memories then. Better than nothing.

timeliness 30-03-2023 02:52 PM

Well I guess it's all good since there's at least one encounter la. Play the field also must be prepared to get played also

Anonyabc 30-03-2023 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timeliness (Post 22196723)
Well I guess it's all good since there's at least one encounter la. Play the field also must be prepared to get played also

Yups, that's my conclusion after this episode. At least got one good encounter. HAHAHA

JasonJG 30-03-2023 04:33 PM

Alternative explanations -

#1 . Conversely, she might have enjoyed it so much that she was afraid that she might want more or something. Further contacts might result in going against the NSA agreement.

#2 You are too big and it was too painful during and after the deed, and she couldn't tahan the pain. Moreover, after you, she might not be able to feel other dicks during sex.

Anonyabc 30-03-2023 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonJG (Post 22197005)
Alternative explanations -

#1 . Conversely, she might have enjoyed it so much that she was afraid that she might want more or something. Further contacts might result in going against the NSA agreement.

#2 You are too big and it was too painful during and after the deed, and she couldn't tahan the pain. Moreover, after you, she might not be able to feel other dicks during sex.

U r so optimistic - I like. HAHAHA

Most of the women I were with were comfortable with me, so I was a bit puzzled about this. But well, one size does not fit all, after all!