The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   WeChat Bonks (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=516571)

strangelove 17-09-2015 04:41 PM

Re: WeChat Bonks

always ask for video chat.
if they refuse and give excuses, its fake.

i ever encountered an australian filippino that was real. saw her live on video chat but too expensive.

blackheaven 18-09-2015 08:40 PM

today i also gt this wechat txt, first say use cash den when i reach tell me go axs buy dk wat. too many jus today i received 5

Hentaism 18-09-2015 09:58 PM

Wow, i had one of these scam encounters very very similar to this bro's.
Her location was asking me to go Simei. (really need to give her/him Awards for best acting!) - problem is, she said she was housed in Simei all along with some other girls by her 'boss', but my wechat "finding people nearby" when I first found her, I was at Bencoolen Hotel ...

So far all scams in wechat for me are via 'finding people nearby' ...
Reasons are always:
1) Student in SG, part time being a 'freelancer'
2) Rates for hourly and overnight are below market rate (i.e. $200 for 1,2 hrs, and $300 for overnight),
3) Sometimes these 'girls' will say they come to SG to learn dancing and at the same time being a part time freelancer for xxx ...
4) They will always last minute tell u that first timers with them will need to pay via tabao or itunes gift card.

Kinda discouraged to find freelancer girls via wechat's nearby people function nowadays, scam rate 99.99% ... :(:mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel wing (Post 12892104)
i encounter this wechat scam this girl will say she is from taiwan and was force to sg to work as hostess. saying she very sad and have to sleep with customers, she post some beautiful pics of herself.
she cant answer your call when u call her nor can she do video call, when ask for her location she wont share where she is.
here's her tactic of scamming you. she will talk to you for few days make you like a good friend of her, she will show some corncens to you after that she will tell you she got a customer she dont wanna take n she quarrel with her boss bcos of this, she will ask you for help n suggestions to help her out. then she will come out with an idea saying that you have booked her n ask you to bring her out.
she ask you to go some place where nearby got 7/11 store or any provision shop, when you reach the place she will ask her boss to call you. her boss will then talk to you asking whether did you book her,what is the price she agree on, etc. then the boss will say that lately the police is coming hard on them so he try not to have any money transaction but ask you to buy itunes card with the amount the girl agree on.
the boss will want you to buy the itunes cards with the amount then scratch the pincode number and take a pic of it and send to the girl then the girl will come meet you.
lucky me i read about this wechat scam in sammyboy so i act blur and agree to the boss, after that i just go off and ignore the calls from the boss and the messages the girl send. hope this can be of any help to all bros out there and dun fall for their scam. cheers.

userme 18-09-2015 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherQF (Post 13588790)
all of theses are scams. don't believe

thx for your advice

aimbird 19-09-2015 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singlet (Post 13235319)
for those that knows how to google search by image, you will find thier pictures on some blogs. they tend to use some pictures that are on Sina Weibo or something similar, be it from Taiwan or China.
when u ask them for pictures that are not found on the internet, or a selfie, they will send u what is already up there...
when u call them by the names shown on the blogs, they will mostly "huh? u message wrong person?" or they will block u on WeChat..

agreed with you bro. for me i just play along with them till they buay tahan me

heartlock 27-09-2015 12:05 PM

Now they ingore me already,they cannot tahan.lol
Taget area amk,clementi,wooland,orchard ,boon keng mrt,farrer park,whAmo market

compro99 29-09-2015 10:41 PM

wechat id: j381286611

Taiwanese and Ngee Ann Poly student :D

guochengxuan 30-09-2015 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by compro99 (Post 13643026)

this one smells very, very fishy bro

funmeister 30-09-2015 12:26 AM

They ALWAYS ask where you live...so they can try to direct you to one of the MRTs that Bro hart lock listed, depending on where you say you live.

when they ping me and ask where I live, I always tell them "it doesn't matter where I live, what matters is where you (the girl) are! That usually throws the bastards off a bit...then they say something like "just worried you live a long way, might not make it".

Then I say its against my religion to buy iTunes cards...the conversation quickly comes to a close.

They're quite persistent, so somehow they must con enough bros to make it worthwhile.

I now don't bother with these wechat contacts (and also from website TWOO)...all have been fake

Ping123 30-09-2015 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guochengxuan (Post 13643393)
this one smells very, very fishy bro

1.5 hr $100, 4hr $200, overnight $300
Too good to be real right?

moose 01-10-2015 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ping123 (Post 13643429)
1.5 hr $100, 4hr $200, overnight $300 Too good to be real right?

Nowadays I even got this from Facebook. Quoted similar rates but smell fishy. Photos looks damn good.

JLKC89 10-10-2015 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moose (Post 13651102)
Nowadays I even got this from Facebook. Quoted similar rates but smell fishy. Photos looks damn good.

does anyone got try to meet her up?

Squiffy 15-10-2015 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by compro99 (Post 13643026)

I took the plunge on this one. She sent me a picture (reluctantly) and wants to meet near Chinatown. She looks great and offered me a good deal.

What do you guys think? Should I go for it?

goodu 17-10-2015 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squiffy (Post 13707569)
I took the plunge on this one. She sent me a picture (reluctantly) and wants to meet near Chinatown. She looks great and offered me a good deal.

if reach already n ask u send money first cfm scam.

icy_boi 17-10-2015 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squiffy (Post 13707569)

picture can be taken off the internet from any source and sent to u. The more foolproof way u could do perhaps is to do skype video chat and see the fact LIVE or even facetime see face LIVE. if not ask her to take a picture of herself with the cardboard writing your name and take a photo. if not u can always travel down to the meetup place but could be a wasted trip when u realise upon reaching "she" asl u to western union/7-11 to buy some itunes card etc LOL.

and always cash on delivery lastly.