The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=145734)

Hurricane88 11-05-2024 05:42 AM

Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Hanoi man runs prostitution ring with 300 women

By Viet Tuan May 10, 2024 | 03:58 pm GMT+7

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/ha...n-4744505.html

Quote:

Sex work is deemed a social evil in Vietnam, and procuring sex is a criminal offense.

rahardcore 11-05-2024 05:18 PM

Just a curious question, how much do you all tip those waiters and bartenders at the clubs/ktv?

Hurricane88 11-05-2024 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahardcore (Post 23323314)
Just a curious question, how much do you all tip those waiters and bartenders at the clubs/ktv?

Why must tip...:confused:

You paid for the drink+++...:)

rahardcore 11-05-2024 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 23323418)
Why must tip...:confused:

You paid for the drink+++...:)

haha just a general question, but i get where you're coming from

Hurricane88 12-05-2024 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahardcore (Post 23323483)
haha just a general question, but i get where you're coming from

No worries lah...when the final bill in the ktv come and the waiters tips will be added to the sum plus mummies tips...:)

As for clubs, if you like the waiter then tip 50k to 100k sufficient...if you want to hook a pretty waitress then dun bother lah...many are bao by hadsome guys...plus you are not there often to meet her too...:)

snipeshot08 13-05-2024 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XeDen (Post 23320959)
Aiyo, after so many years, you still visiting TOURIST JOINTS?

Go to those local joints since you can speak Vietnamese well enough... more fun and cheaper. Of course, might not have exactly your type.....

I tried one in PXL Q PN, not bad and so much cheaper. not far from D1 too.

Cheyyyyyyy u first day know me ah.....I will try to visit almost EVERY single joint I cum across regardless of local or foreigners-catered ones as that is the whole point of going overseas mah :D all new joints must try at least 1 time to see mah cannot always keep going back same joints cos the VBs batches dont change so fast as I go too often liao so I always need new blood otherwise cannot cum easily.....:o

But u are right as most of the time those local joints may not have my types as too limited VBs liao, my last trip 2 weeks ago both nites I also visited local joints and suck thumbs no tapao back :( thats why change to try this new joint that just opened but also suck thumbs there :o

Okay swee I going to Watthefarkapps u liao for lobangs :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Nickyboy21 14-05-2024 05:02 PM

Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Anyone in HCMC gg for KTV?

andyster 16-05-2024 07:23 PM

Anyone in HCM 16 to 19 May? Looking for kakis.

masterplayful 16-05-2024 08:13 PM

Noob question here, never been to Vietnam, but been planning to visit someday. How does it work in vietnam as compared to BKK? So far when i've been to bkk, i'm either at gogo bars in soi cowboy, or massage parlor. Is it the same for vietnam? I read online and see that Thái Văn Lung has rows and rows of small shops with beautiful women outside, are this like mini bars or do you simply nego price with them direct and they go off with you?

tck306 17-05-2024 02:07 PM

Will be visiting Richie7 KTV HCM on Monday (20/5) with another buddy. any sporting brother wanna join to the share the bill pls PM me. Room booked

TinTin130670 18-05-2024 12:40 PM

Went to a few KTV with my usual gang this week...overall 93 KTV still have the best pick (personal view some might not agreed).
466 is hit or miss..most beautiful ladies are taken by the time we are there at 6.30pm.
GK22 totally cmi this time..
So we are going back 93 KTV tonight for our final night.

Cheers,
TinTin

Hurricane88 18-05-2024 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinTin130670 (Post 23344180)
Went to a few KTV with my usual gang this week...overall 93 KTV still have the best pick (personal view some might not agreed).
466 is hit or miss..most beautiful ladies are taken by the time we are there at 6.30pm.

Cheers,
TinTin

I heard of the 93 ktv from my friends...didn't know it was in the other side of D8...:)

Thanks for honest review...best to experince yourself and not just follow blindly those ppl wrote here...:)

sinkwc 20-05-2024 02:38 PM

Anyone around hcm this coming weekend? Want to share ktv? Pm me

Setzer 20-05-2024 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinTin130670 (Post 23344180)

Cheers,
TinTin

Went 93 ktv during the last trip there early of this month, while we saw alot of pretty girls on the way up (when lift door open on the 2nd floor?), the mami only brought in maybe 10-15 for choosing, and quality just so-so.

Can't compare since I've never been to 466 nor GK22, but I do find lux better during my trip there. Prettier girls and nicer rooms. 93 ktv rooms are old :D

In the end, didnt really stay long.. ended the night early at 11+ and went for hu tieu supper on the way back to d1.

Xencifier 23-05-2024 11:10 PM

In Saigon tomorrow, 24th May to Sunday. Going to 466 ktv with another Sammy bro. If anyone wants to join us please feel free to PM.

Cheers!