The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=30008)

gahato92 26-03-2024 07:24 PM

Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

bad infection!

slider1234 27-03-2024 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scuderia88 (Post 23187194)
That’s correct bro. A lot of them steal them to Pcc without returning them back to owners, hence they have to fix cctv.

Else if they continue to hang outside their house, to Lend us satisfy our urge, that will be great.

Long time back, my neighbor would hang her panties and bra out side to dry. Everyday there would be the ones she wore for the day.

In the middle of the night I would go grab her freshly washed panties.. wear them, masturbate into it, wipe it off and put it back. Next day I,d see it all day hanging there drying with my left over sperm in the gusset area.

Then come the evening it’s dried and cleared and a freshly washed panty for my pleasure again.

Putting it back helps to ensure you always have a steady supply

xijodoy65 27-03-2024 01:19 PM

bangala b4.

scuderia88 27-03-2024 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slider1234 (Post 23191437)
Long time back, my neighbor would hang her panties and bra out side to dry. Everyday there would be the ones she wore for the day.

In the middle of the night I would go grab her freshly washed panties.. wear them, masturbate into it, wipe it off and put it back. Next day I,d see it all day hanging there drying with my left over sperm in the gusset area.

Then come the evening it’s dried and cleared and a freshly washed panty for my pleasure again.

Putting it back helps to ensure you always have a steady supply

Totally agree with you Bro. I like this way of playing with this kind of bras and panties hanging out for guys to admire or borrow to masturbate.

New estates no such chance at all. So sad.

Miss those enjoyable days

nemoman 27-03-2024 04:36 PM

I think most guys here would have done so in one way or another. I'd be surprised if anyone said no.

Drastic95 27-03-2024 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nemoman (Post 23192639)
I think most guys here would have done so in one way or another. I'd be surprised if anyone said no.

Agree, I wonder which bro wouldn't think about sniffing a worn bra or panties if they can get away with it. Politically correct answer is No.. but when the opportunity arises it should be Yes!!!

If you see your cute friend's bra and panty hanging in the toilet, you confirm want to sample it and imagine how she would smell like during sex. It's in our nature to find and test whether we like her flavor or not.

Some questions cannot be answered safely.. Like if somebody in real life ask me will I look at a girl naked without her permission if I have the chance, I have to say No. Because such behaviours and intents cannot be justified in society, no amount of reasoning can change it.

Some bros wank into panties, some bros peep or film girls showering. As long as everyone is none the wiser, nobody will be outraged. Whatever you do, consider the consequences, don't get caught.

newswing 30-03-2024 04:22 PM

I know sniffing, wearing and masturbating with panties is not normal. It may lead u to other stuff

4 me, I do have that sort of fetish.
I can't do normal wholesome sex.
It has to be hardcore and slightly perverted

Yeah, I know when u visit someone, and u see panties and bra in the restroom..what are u gonna do?!
I don't wanna get caught
I don't wanna blame all the Japanese AV that I watched

But the thrill of wearing panties, PCC and etc. , it's good 4 my soul!