The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My Creeping Adventure (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=885584)

syncrossed 22-02-2023 11:04 AM

Re: My Creeping Adventure

awesome, titillating story

Suggestion to TS to create a "guide to creeping" thread about types of cameras, angling, setting up, tips and tricks for those new to voyeuring

Help us to develop the craft :D

want0nmee 22-02-2023 03:33 PM

During the stay with you guys, how often does she self pleasure herself? Did she also take action when you and ur gf have sex? Did u purposely moan out loud knowing she might be listening to both of u?

Drastic95 23-02-2023 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syncrossed (Post 22084996)
awesome, titillating story

Suggestion to TS to create a "guide to creeping" thread about types of cameras, angling, setting up, tips and tricks for those new to voyeuring

Help us to develop the craft :D

Would love to, but as I've said at the beginning of my story, the readers can decide "if my story is real or not"..

It would be irresponsible of me to create a guide to creeping in this community. Best is to stay safe and enjoy cumming to my adventure!

Quote:

Originally Posted by want0nmee (Post 22085818)
During the stay with you guys, how often does she self pleasure herself? Did she also take action when you and ur gf have sex? Did u purposely moan out loud knowing she might be listening to both of u?

Let's just say I wish she'd do more..

Can't remember if she ever heard but I purposely like to fuck harder and make sure the piak piak sound is maxed out. Hahaha

parkson 05-03-2023 10:03 PM

Anymore updates bro?

extraarm 20-03-2023 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drastic95 (Post 22087987)
Would love to, but as I've said at the beginning of my story, the readers can decide "if my story is real or not"..

It would be irresponsible of me to create a guide to creeping in this community. Best is to stay safe and enjoy cumming to my adventure!

Let's just say I wish she'd do more..

Can't remember if she ever heard but I purposely like to fuck harder and make sure the piak piak sound is maxed out. Hahaha

bro, next time post the piak piak sound hear also song.

ChyeSim 24-03-2023 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parkson (Post 22118531)
Anymore updates bro?

Seems not in my opinion

Drastic95 10-04-2023 04:18 PM

All good things come to an end.

It wasn't bad at all as I've amassed TBs of videos. It felt like a very private, uncensored documentary of S. By then, I had screenshots of her looking really casual, cute, sexy or just plain naked. Combining those photos into a folder and running a slideshow beside her normal photos from her social media is the ultimate fapping experience. I wish I could share the experience with every bro that is into the same fetish..

When I found out that she had mended her relationship with her family and planned to move back home, the disappointment was real. I was genuinely happy for her, but the temptation to collect more of S was so strong that I was partially in denial.

I would miss the smell of her dirty clothes and stained panties. The smell of her infused into the bed. The smell of her when she walks past me. This is the voyeur adventure of a lifetime.

The only consolation I had was that I would have all the time to watch and discover S in detail over the months, or maybe years perhaps. I would occasionally have new photos of S from her social media, or secret background recordings of her to go with my spycam content. All the hard work is going to pay off, with plenty of super shiok fapping sessions coming up. If you're a pervert like me, watching a friend stripping naked never gets boring.

S eventually packed up and left our apartment. It marked the end of my first successful foray into voyeurism, and I was certain there would be more to come..

The exhilaration of sharing my stories and detailed descriptions from my adventure have been and is still one of my favorite pastimes. I will update this space once in a while for those bros that are still into the fantasy of voyeurism.. in the meantime, happy fapping!

Cochran 10-04-2023 07:41 PM

Thanks for the final update to the story TS :)

StopDevouring 10-04-2023 08:00 PM

Very good share bro TS, thank you very much! :)

Voyfanatic1212 10-04-2023 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drastic95 (Post 22231480)

All good things come to an end.

It wasn't bad at all as I've amassed TBs of videos. It felt like a very private, uncensored documentary of S. By then, I had screenshots of her looking really casual, cute, sexy or just plain naked. Combining those photos into a folder and running a slideshow beside her normal photos from her social media is the ultimate fapping experience. I wish I could share the experience with every bro that is into the same fetish..

When I found out that she had mended her relationship with her family and planned to move back home, the disappointment was real. I was genuinely happy for her, but the temptation to collect more of S was so strong that I was partially in denial.

I would miss the smell of her dirty clothes and stained panties. The smell of her infused into the bed. The smell of her when she walks past me. This is the voyeur adventure of a lifetime.

The only consolation I had was that I would have all the time to watch and discover S in detail over the months, or maybe years perhaps. I would occasionally have new photos of S from her social media, or secret background recordings of her to go with my spycam content. All the hard work is going to pay off, with plenty of super shiok fapping sessions coming up. If you're a pervert like me, watching a friend stripping naked never gets boring.

S eventually packed up and left our apartment. It marked the end of my first successful foray into voyeurism, and I was certain there would be more to come..

The exhilaration of sharing my stories and detailed descriptions from my adventure have been and is still one of my favorite pastimes. I will update this space once in a while for those bros that are still into the fantasy of voyeurism.. in the meantime, happy fapping!

Excellent stories all this time bro! You lived a life that most voyeur bros would only dream of living. Here's to many more adventures to us voyeurs in seeing our friends in their most natural state and facial expressions. And hopefully you get more new delicious bodies to enjoy virtually too!

PatriotMissile 16-04-2023 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 (Post 22232142)
And hopefully you get more new delicious bodies to enjoy virtually too!

Thats the hope of course :)

FarkOldBoss 16-04-2023 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriotMissile (Post 22247859)
Thats the hope of course :)

Indeed bro this is very true :D

Drastic95 19-04-2023 12:40 PM

Thank you for all the support bros. Don't hesitate to pm me if you want to chat about voyeurism :)

It's always the unattainable that keeps you obsessed over it. It's been a long time but her content never ceased to amaze me.

I like how S looks like in her natural state. She looks so feminine with her black bush between her legs. I'm sure she smells like what a girl next door would smell like, that fragrant natural pussy odor every girl keep to themselves.

Her naturally dark and stubby nipples and areola that most local girls would have, in contrast with her fair and smooth skin. It's a sight that keeps me cumming for her.

I bet her B cup tits are as soft as tofu.. a delight to lick and suck in the mouth. And that transition as your tongue runs across from her smooth soft tit flesh over her erect, firm nipple is probably heaven..

EvilBoss 19-04-2023 01:20 PM

Thanks for the update TS

Voyfanatic1212 25-04-2023 10:20 AM

Drastic95 has an amazing life. Any other bros from MY or SG who are active in voyeurism would love to talk about their activities with another person who is active in recording families and friends do pm me or Drastic95. Both of us love chatting and providing guidance as well as understanding the allure or voyeur more than normal sex. Especially of local girls