The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=657762)

supershaft 04-08-2017 12:38 PM

Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

saw a golden short hair sexy kitten thats ultra fair that day... giving many winks:D ... yummy

omnia 04-08-2017 02:41 PM

Dan Dan(2036)

Dan Dan(2036)....24 yr old mm fm Jiangsu(born in the yr of the Rooster)....v fair(creamy pinkish hue) demure feminine chio looker(by current GL150stds), has soft oriental facial features, lovely almond eyes, well shaped eyebrows, shapely nose, soft lips n short soft tongue, long straight brownish hair....sensuous nu ren wei allure!.....162cm tall, slim shapely longish legs.....slim sensuous bod w/o any visible fats, lovely shaped back, skin a tad dry though as still not use to local climate.....small A cup boobs wif beautiful sensuous thickish light pink nipples!.....perky ass.....lovely sensuous light pink pussy wif smallish flaps, shaved!, no smell(pussy angle for entry abit difficult though)....previous ktv experience....

Overall sex svc is newbie n gfe is high....sweet gentle soft spoken girly v fair chiobu.....natural n spontaneous....gd attitude, keen to learn, hard worker, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine.....nice innocent passionate frenching:cool:.....however after tonguefu, she clenched her teeth tightly:D, so if u wanna hv full session french than no tonguefu or go mouthwash after tonguefu

Prequel.....fun flirty chit chat....raba after we stripped separately, light french.....

Shower....soapy scrub n raba, rub cock on pussy.....nice frenching now wif gd eyecontact....taught her afew tricks!....

Bed....gd bod, pussy, ass, legs feel wif nice frenching....v nice sensuous lick n suck of me nipples....light catbath....no AR....taught her afew tricks....gd lick of perineum, lick n suck balls, lick cockshaft n cockhead.....bbbj suction a tad weak but she takes her time, wet n slurpy....contd me sranding she kneeling on the bed, submissive feel n sight, shiok!....

My turn....did me usual routine.....really enjoyed myself becuz she totally let herself open up naturally to enjoy + becuz of her v tasty sensuous v fair slim bod, light pink nipples n pink shaven pussy:cool:.....me on top, close embrace, rub cock on pussy, gd frenching....licked sucked her beautiful light pink nipples n squeezed her small tits as well, she moaned squirmed eyes rolling face flushed hands caressing me hair n face, v shiok!.....then licked her bod all over.....then super delicious tonguefu of her beautiful sensuous pink shaven pussy, wetness wif she pinking high flush, moans, jerk/squirm, hands caressing me face agn!....

Fj nice n natural but at times abit difficult gaining entry to her pussy becuz of unusal angle....gd stamina n flexible though....pussy neither loose nor tight....all std positions.....best enjoyed...misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, pillowed her bum, her legs wrapped ard me ass, deep tight feel...doggie becuz she reached back a hand n bounce cushion!....asian cowgal, she pumped me hard n fast fm an angle.....ended wif a fun chit chat n kiss gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk....fun passionate session wif a v fair gentle caring gd attitude feminine chiobu....also not a timewatcher.....just abv gem potential:cool: as she needs to improve on her sex svcs, which i think she sld based on her gd attitude.....

NB. My FR is based on mm's 1st month working in GL150 scene

joker88 05-08-2017 02:20 AM

Re: Dan Dan(2036)

Quote:

Originally Posted by omnia (Post 16252691)
Dan Dan(2036)....24 yr old mm fm Jiangsu(born in the yr of the Rooster)....v fair(creamy pinkish hue) demure feminine chio .................................

Hello me old buddy, nice to see you after a long long ........... break. :D:)

Happy bonking!! :p

Mr Banana 06-08-2017 02:10 PM

29/7/17
Headed down after checking L2041 Viet house was still closed from 4pm till 4.30pm.

Choose a gal, did not ask her name as I was still disappointed the other house not opened. Anyway, she is the only gal in the lineup wearing glasses.
Nice young lady from Guangzhou.

Looks 7/10
Boobs B with inverted nipples 7/10
Shower bed and catbath 8/10 her tongue power Sia
BBBJ 6.5/10 quite normal
FJ 9/10 but this rating subjective cos my objective is to faster empty 3weeks ammo and leave.
DFK is not available
Fingering limited to outside before she complain ticklish.

Overall a solid 8/10 for me.
Reason cos she looks like someone I know.
And that someone was a real bitch to me before.
More like a revenge fuck in my case.

BronzeGod 06-08-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Banana (Post 16260751)
29/7/17
Headed down after checking L2041 Viet house was still closed from 4pm till 4.30pm.

Choose a gal, did not ask her name as I was still disappointed the other house not opened. Anyway, she is the only gal in the lineup wearing glasses.
Nice young lady from Guangzhou.

Looks 7/10
Boobs B with inverted nipples 7/10
Shower bed and catbath 8/10 her tongue power Sia
BBBJ 6.5/10 quite normal
FJ 9/10 but this rating subjective cos my objective is to faster empty 3weeks ammo and leave.
DFK is not available
Fingering limited to outside before she complain ticklish.

Overall a solid 8/10 for me.
Reason cos she looks like someone I know.
And that someone was a real bitch to me before.
More like a revenge fuck in my case.

Should be xuan xuan.

snrlee 09-08-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supershaft (Post 16252228)
saw a golden short hair sexy kitten thats ultra fair that day... .

You talking about a skinny golden hair girl? May be Dan Dan? Any bro can advise?

Fat Fatt 10-08-2017 06:05 PM

Re: Dan Dan(2036)

Tried Dan Dan 2036
Realised she is a tall girl with nice butt long legs. Boobs small for her height. One more cup would be just nice. She is very oriental look and fair, quite pretty I would say . Her service is ok but she did not French with me, only some lips kissing. But the overall works is ok. Did have a good chat with her, seems like her house got a lot of customers

Quote:

Originally Posted by omnia (Post 16252691)
Dan Dan(2036)....24 yr old mm fm Jiangsu(born in the yr of the Rooster)....v fair(creamy pinkish hue) demure feminine chio looker(by current GL150stds), has soft oriental facial features, lovely almond eyes, well shaped eyebrows, shapely nose, soft lips n short soft tongue, long straight brownish hair....sensuous nu ren wei allure!.....162cm tall, slim shapely longish legs.....slim sensuous bod w/o any visible fats, lovely shaped back, skin a tad dry though as still not use to local climate.....small A cup boobs wif beautiful sensuous thickish light pink nipples!.....perky ass.....lovely sensuous light pink pussy wif smallish flaps, shaved!, no smell(pussy angle for entry abit difficult though)....previous ktv experience....

Overall sex svc is newbie n gfe is high....sweet gentle soft spoken girly v fair chiobu.....natural n spontaneous....gd attitude, keen to learn, hard worker, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine.....nice innocent passionate frenching:cool:.....however after tonguefu, she clenched her teeth tightly:D, so if u wanna hv full session french than no tonguefu or go mouthwash after tonguefu

Prequel.....fun flirty chit chat....raba after we stripped separately, light french.....

Shower....soapy scrub n raba, rub cock on pussy.....nice frenching now wif gd eyecontact....taught her afew tricks!....

Bed....gd bod, pussy, ass, legs feel wif nice frenching....v nice sensuous lick n suck of me nipples....light catbath....no AR....taught her afew tricks....gd lick of perineum, lick n suck balls, lick cockshaft n cockhead.....bbbj suction a tad weak but she takes her time, wet n slurpy....contd me sranding she kneeling on the bed, submissive feel n sight, shiok!....

My turn....did me usual routine.....really enjoyed myself becuz she totally let herself open up naturally to enjoy + becuz of her v tasty sensuous v fair slim bod, light pink nipples n pink shaven pussy:cool:.....me on top, close embrace, rub cock on pussy, gd frenching....licked sucked her beautiful light pink nipples n squeezed her small tits as well, she moaned squirmed eyes rolling face flushed hands caressing me hair n face, v shiok!.....then licked her bod all over.....then super delicious tonguefu of her beautiful sensuous pink shaven pussy, wetness wif she pinking high flush, moans, jerk/squirm, hands caressing me face agn!....

Fj nice n natural but at times abit difficult gaining entry to her pussy becuz of unusal angle....gd stamina n flexible though....pussy neither loose nor tight....all std positions.....best enjoyed...misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, pillowed her bum, her legs wrapped ard me ass, deep tight feel...doggie becuz she reached back a hand n bounce cushion!....asian cowgal, she pumped me hard n fast fm an angle.....ended wif a fun chit chat n kiss gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk....fun passionate session wif a v fair gentle caring gd attitude feminine chiobu....also not a timewatcher.....just abv gem potential:cool: as she needs to improve on her sex svcs, which i think she sld based on her gd attitude.....

Skinny_addict 11-08-2017 03:39 PM

Maybe Dan Dan was bad mood when serving me. Just bbbj 2min then ask me to do the work. Totally no gfe to me and I have no mood to continue. Felt my hard earn 150 wasted.

joker88 13-08-2017 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snrlee (Post 16273378)
You talking about a skinny golden hair girl? May be Dan Dan? Any bro can advise?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Fatt (Post 16279485)
Tried Dan Dan 2036
Realised she is a tall girl with nice butt long legs. Boobs small for her height. One more cup would be just nice. She is very oriental look and fair, quite pretty I would say . Her service is ok but she did not French with me, only some lips kissing. But the overall works is ok. Did have a good chat with her, seems like her house got a lot of customers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skinny_addict (Post 16283824)
Maybe Dan Dan was bad mood when serving me. Just bbbj 2min then ask me to do the work. Totally no gfe to me and I have no mood to continue. Felt my hard earn 150 wasted.

Dan Dan confirm no frenching.
She told me she dun french anyone. :(

Anyway, she is fast worker.
BBBJ 2 mins. Foreplay 3 mins.
No GFE. But still got many diehard fans.

My $$$ also wasted.
Anyway, just try once. :(

Skinny_addict 14-08-2017 12:22 PM

Any comment on Baby? I like here look, tempted to try but afraid end up like DanDan as well...

supershaft 14-08-2017 03:22 PM

She is ultra fair with golden short hair with hot sexy creamy legs:D:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by snrlee (Post 16273378)

francesco 17-08-2017 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 16148601)
Allow me to open a new thread for this house that's now at a new location.

This is the former 2041 that's now moved to 2036.

David is still the main okt there.

In my humble opinion, this house has some of the prettiest girls in all of Geylang.

Some of the pretty newbies include dan dan, maggi, nana, miya, tian tian, ting ting, baby, linda, etc.

Oldies which I find not bad will be fei fei and KK.

The house decor is also not bad for both the waiting area and the bedrooms.

Will leave it to the rest of the brothers to continue contributing here.

Cheers.

wats the opening hours like ah bro?
1pm start like the old 2041?

joker88 17-08-2017 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by francesco (Post 16307954)
wats the opening hours like ah bro?
1pm start like the old 2041?

12.30pm to 12.30am.

Last time 2041 was 1pm to 1am.

yyy99 22-08-2017 06:57 PM

After reading that this house converted to cat 150 PRC house, decided to pop by and try out. Renovation wise quite ok, business seems to be quite good too. I tried out one girl named Miya.. not too bad, decent sop service, she's slim and not for boobs lover but still has natural and soft to hold boobs. Overall nice session and will return to try out other girls. Cheers.

joker88 22-08-2017 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yyy99 (Post 16330158)
After reading that this house converted to cat 150 PRC house, decided to pop by and try out. Renovation wise quite ok, business seems to be quite good too. I tried out one girl named Miya.. not too bad, decent sop service, she's slim and not for boobs lover but still has natural and soft to hold boobs. Overall nice session and will return to try out other girls. Cheers.

If you are OK with A boobs, you can try Na Na, Linda or Dan Dan.

Should be able to sextify you. :p