The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   oriental tcm at CLUB ST (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=69992)

ray922 29-03-2008 10:20 AM

Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiRd13 (Post 2666832)
I think depend on chemistty between both... I tried this girl name Susan or Sussie... (If I remembered correctly) Was chatting abit with her while she's doing the massage... She accidentally/purposely touched on my sensitive parts... Was abit horny n 'didi' started to hard... She was smiling after she told me to turn around... And continue the front massage... This time can 'see' that she 'purposely' touched the sensitive parts... I was about to ask her, and instead, she offered me le... But oly HJ or BJ nia... No more than that...

looks: 6/10
boobs: B cup...
massage: 8.5/10
BJ: 6/10 (And it was just as short as 3-5 mins)
Damage: 30 for HJ and 50 for BJ (Depend on 'chemistry')

Hey bro, when was the last time u tried Susan? recently?

BiRd13 29-03-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray922 (Post 2666900)
Hey bro, when was the last time u tried Susan? recently?

Hmm... Think about a month ago... =)

ray922 20-05-2008 11:36 PM

I tried local gal Karen recently, massage 7, no special.

I saw one MILF (not young but pleasant looking) there with very slim body but HUGE breasts, probably the biggest in the joint. There's no name tag on her unlike most other gals. Can regular to this joint give me some hint?

Thanks

Chinacharm 21-05-2008 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray922 (Post 2780690)

I saw one MILF (not young but pleasant looking) there with very slim body but HUGE breasts, probably the biggest in the joint. There's no name tag on her unlike most other gals. Can regular to this joint give me some hint?

Thanks

good to hear that they are many other good masseurs ard coz zoe went back to China and always busy. By the way hows Karen massage? Comparable to Zoe?

cgcgcg 21-05-2008 06:16 AM

So far, I have tried Oriental on three occasions First two occasions together with my girl friend. The last time I try along on last Friday. Think the girl name was Lucy. I found they all use the elbow to massage my back, it can be very painful.

My girl friend, on our 2nd visit, after the session, complained about body ache.

Hardyboy 21-05-2008 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray922 (Post 2780690)

Thanks

So far I've been unsuccessful in getting any form of special.

www888 21-05-2008 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardyboy (Post 2781099)

bro, no special but how do they do the massage? do they massage the butt with the shorts pulled down? massage the sensitive groin area? pls share

ray922 21-05-2008 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardyboy (Post 2781099)

Hi bro, I'm not asking whether thers is special. I actually wanted to find out who is this --> "MILF (not young but pleasant looking) there with very slim body but HUGE breasts, probably the biggest in the joint. There's no name tag on her unlike most other gals."

Can anyone help?

Thanks

ray922 21-05-2008 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinacharm (Post 2780772)
By the way hows Karen massage? Comparable to Zoe?

I rate Karen massage 7 out of 10. I've never try or seen Zoe before.

jameslye69 21-05-2008 08:53 AM

Judy

Does anybody know where she is now? She used to be at the old outlet.

She is the prettiest girl i have ever met in a TN.

wahlau_7 21-05-2008 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray922 (Post 2781123)
I actually wanted to find out who is this --> "MILF (not young but pleasant looking) there with very slim body but HUGE breasts, probably the biggest in the joint. There's no name tag on her unlike most other gals." Can anyone help?

She might be Helen as mentioned in post #2.

ray922 21-05-2008 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wahlau_7 (Post 2781678)
She might be Helen as mentioned in post #2.

No, I've seen Helen before, is not her. And is not one of the gals listed below as I've seen all of them.

1) Helen
2) Apple
3) Jenny
4) Lisa
5) Kim
6) Amy
7) Susan
8) Serene
9) Lucy
10) Anita

Hmm.. who is this slim and big tits MILF?

wahlau_7 21-05-2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray922 (Post 2781754)
No, I've seen Helen before, is not her.
Hmm.. who is this slim and big tits MILF?

Wah like that.....hmmm. You know behind the receptionist, there's a group photograph of all the girls there, maybe you can ask the recept to let you have a look. If she is there; point her out to the recept then you will have her name. ;) Good luck.

ray922 21-05-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wahlau_7 (Post 2781929)
Wah like that.....hmmm. You know behind the receptionist, there's a group photograph of all the girls there, maybe you can ask the recept to let you have a look. If she is there; point her out to the recept then you will have her name. ;) Good luck.

I know. I will definitely do that if this is a nomal TN but seems like the recept here frown on any "chee kok peck" behaviour, haha. She even open the door slightly to deter the gals from giving special. I've to pretend that I'm not theer for the special.

By the way, can the big tits gal be Zoe? Does she has big tits?

ray922 21-05-2008 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray922 (Post 2781123)
Hi bro, I'm not asking whether thers is special. I actually wanted to find out who is this --> "MILF (not young but pleasant looking) there with very slim body but HUGE breasts, probably the biggest in the joint. There's no name tag on her unlike most other gals."

Can anyone help?

Thanks

My cheong buddy just told me that the lady could be Linda. Can someone confirm that Linda is indeed slim and very busty? By the way, she's in her late 30s or early 40s but somehow I still find her attractive. Thanks!