The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=433266)

sgjoey 18-07-2016 05:22 AM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wow.... politics and massage girls...LOL

Actually though, I think China has already enough resources and territory in the mainland. Why try to grab more?

Mr_don_juan 18-07-2016 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgjoey (Post 14855909)
Wow.... politics and massage girls...LOL

Actually though, I think China has already enough resources and territory in the mainland. Why try to grab more?

Hehe. Not conquering new lands but reclaiming lost ground. It belongs to the Chinese for 3000 years. It will sad that guan yin is homeless. Very valid historical fact.:p

regency321 18-07-2016 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xyberduke (Post 14855426)
L18H44b G25.
Wrong thread? Nope.

Getting pissed by some lousy ML recently and thanks to the loser samster who posted the photo of my regular joint, it is raided resulting in my regular ML working only specific hours....

Story goes, I was having coffee at GL and complaining about the ML issues. And a brother said he had a good 5mins massage from a WL, better than those 20mins massage you get from shops... If the massage is not good, at least you get a f**k.

Well, just a short drive away and I visited.
Paid $50 for 20mins and went up....
Did a quickie and quickly requested for massage.
Wow, it was incredible... Found out she was a masseur in Land of Smiles and immediately requested for another session.

Total damage: $50 + $50.
Services: First 10mins fuck. subsequent 30mins heavenly, professional, naked Thai massage.
Is it worth it? Still thinking about it. But it was perfectly legal, naked and fun.
If RTF cum RTM, will bring my own massage oil... She doesn't have any and was surprised that her skills will bring her customers

$50 can get 1hr massage at clean joints, with massage oil. More worthwhile visit separately

junker 18-07-2016 11:24 AM

FR for Cindy/Many

http://www.shenhua69.com/cindyy/

looks: 6.5 abit some bros may like but not my style as I prefer syt freshness, she is prob around 30
body: 7.5 slim and petite
massage: 9 professionally done
HJ: 9 really knows how to play with the tool
GFE: 8 some quiet moments but she nv shortchanged on time, used the remaining 10mins I had after shower to massage my shoulders and arms
location: 0 told me I'm her first customer since moving to this spot but has said this is only a temp hold-up. this current place has only one lift and 3 MLs in the same apartment so very easy to duu tio other bros...
RTM: prob not as not my type but she has her strong selling points

Wateverla2 18-07-2016 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junker (Post 14856696)
FR for Cindy/Many

http://www.shenhua69.com/cindyy/

looks: 6.5 abit some bros may like but not my style as I prefer syt freshness, she is prob around 30
body: 7.5 slim and petite
massage: 9 professionally done
HJ: 9 really knows how to play with the tool
GFE: 8 some quiet moments but she nv shortchanged on time, used the remaining 10mins I had after shower to massage my shoulders and arms
location: 0 told me I'm her first customer since moving to this spot but has said this is only a temp hold-up. this current place has only one lift and 3 MLs in the same apartment so very easy to duu tio other bros...
RTM: prob not as not my type but she has her strong selling points

thanks junker! she is on my list

bennywho 18-07-2016 01:20 PM

Hi Bros. Is Miyuki really retired???

Wateverla2 18-07-2016 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bennywho (Post 14857102)
Hi Bros. Is Miyuki really retired???

not sure if retired but no longer posting.

noobnoobzeus 18-07-2016 02:44 PM

http://liltigersden.com/a-ta/

Place: Stay alone, at famous B area
Looks: Real person looks older than pic
Body: 7/10 (Got little tummy)
GFE: 6/10 (actually was quite good but her face looks older which turn me off, u know what i mean...)
Massage: 9/10
Sensual: 9/10 (4G roaming, catbath & the magic nail are quite sensual, no offer bf as she claimed that she has smaller size :(, wanted to fingering when 69 but she said my nail hurt her :o no leh my nail already cut liao leh)
Boobs: C
Attitude: Willing to please
HJ: 9/10
RTM: Hmm...

LeeHsienLoong 18-07-2016 03:38 PM

MLs are charging $110 an hour for 1 HJ yet they refuse to remove the top.
Keep on spoiling them. :rolleyes:

Fairlady07 18-07-2016 03:59 PM

For me, I personally would skip the mls who are not taking off their tops. I kinda feel it's not worth the money. I would rather spend my money elsewhere. Haha.

vynjacobs 18-07-2016 04:07 PM

anyone know what happened to shui er from slg? she hasnt been replying the last few days. really want to try that new nuru service she offers

Forbes 18-07-2016 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong (Post 14857607)
MLs are charging $110 an hour for 1 HJ yet they refuse to remove the top.
Keep on spoiling them. :rolleyes:

Aiyo, seriously, do you really think a genuine cheongster would do that? I leave it to your imagination the real identities of those who say they would agree to be half past fucked massaged by a ML who refuses to bare her tits.....no prizes for guessing right.

Cheers

Robbens 18-07-2016 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forbes (Post 14857770)
Aiyo, seriously, do you really think a genuine cheongster would do that? I leave it to your imagination the real identities of those who say they would agree to be half past fucked massaged by a ML who refuses to bare her tits.....no prizes for guessing right.

Cheers

Lol ... either it's tio gong tao or XXXX

hope i won't get zapped for saying this ...

personally, no for me :D

nico293857 18-07-2016 05:58 PM

FR for Distinctive (LTD)
http://liltigersden.com/distinctive/

Looks/Body: Definitely not SYT, but I found her pleasing to look at. Body is slim with perky tits and very nice bum, but not for boobs lover.

Location: Very discreet, easy to find. room is spacious and clean. Ambience is good with background music.

Massage: Removes top. Above average, not piano has strength. Plus points is that she will move her hips when she is sitting on you. She also has very smooth skin which ups the sensual factor.

HJ: Very mechanical, quite rough. Does not look at you and felt distant. Could feel that she is rushing and tried to finish fast for the next customer. Only 1xHJ.

GFE: non existent, felt too commercial and not out to please.

Overall, the first half of the session was great but it went downhill after halfway mark. Left feeling disappointed.

RTM: No. Personally prefer girls with more chemistry.

babyonboard 18-07-2016 07:24 PM

Hey guys, noob to the ML scene here, but I kinda got a burning question: what's the protocol if the ML offers extra services ah? :D and honestly, in such cases, what's a good amount if I do wanna top up? And how do reject if I don't and still not waste my time?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before: promise to upz back. Thanks!