The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Jakarta Info thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=637585)

Bangsat150 30-04-2024 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImBondJBond (Post 23286077)
Thanks bros... i can filter out most fakes, that's not a problem but I am totall beginner on X. How do I search for the girls?
I will be near Grand Paragon Mall... just walk around and will see girls hanging out?

The girls will not be hanging out in the street. They used to be hanging out before covid but now is not. There a lot of hidden options there, if my time is available I can freely guide you around there

Bangsat150 30-04-2024 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexrider (Post 23288898)
Thank you for sharing. Upped your points.
Btw, how's quality of the girls?

Girls are good over there, but need some walk around there to see if they match with your type. If you are around there let me know

Neverlookback 30-04-2024 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexrider (Post 23288898)
Thank you for sharing. Upped your points.
Btw, how's quality of the girls?

Dude...
Erm..
One has surely answered yr Q in the post? Penultimate paragraf?

Neverlookback 30-04-2024 11:44 PM

Re: Jakarta Info thread

Sexrider...mebbe reread my post...hv clearly talked about gals' quality..

Bbangels 05-05-2024 06:43 PM

Is classic the only good place? Went blok m area.... quite bad the fs massage shops. :(

Bangsat150 05-05-2024 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bbangels (Post 23305671)
Is classic the only good place? Went blok m area.... quite bad the fs massage shops. :(

Still in jakarta? Can help you there? To avoid bad scam 🤣

Bangsat150 05-05-2024 10:59 PM

https://i.ibb.co/Y4Ckstr/IMG-2024050...5763515187.jpg

One of the jackpot ��

FromToronto 06-05-2024 02:42 AM

damn she is so hot damn
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bangsat150 (Post 23306283)

Bangsat150 06-05-2024 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FromToronto (Post 23306620)
damn she is so hot damn

Yeahh, another one if you are lucky 🤣

https://i.ibb.co/Jyg0PcD/Screenshot-...8815760724.jpg

But it is not easy to find..

gonz0 06-05-2024 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bangsat150 (Post 23306283)

One of the jackpot ��

Quote:

Originally Posted by FromToronto (Post 23306620)
damn she is so hot damn

You don't need a guide to fuck this girl.
This girl is Clara from Zaigon Spa near Manga Besar Station.
Its not hard to find and is foreigner friendly.
Make a booking for girl 11 - Clara.
Pay the fee and she's yours. It was 550k - massage & Sex or 700k - massage, B2B, BJ & Sex, when I last visited - more than a year ago, need an updated price.

FromToronto 06-05-2024 09:53 AM

you are a pro, wow

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonz0 (Post 23307232)

Pay the fee and she's yours. It was 550k - massage & Sex or 700k - massage, B2B, BJ & Sex, when I last visited - more than a year ago, need an updated price.

Bangsat150 06-05-2024 11:56 AM

https://i.ibb.co/vvtX2Nr/IMG-2024050...1816270092.jpg

Other interesting girl 😁

Setzer 06-05-2024 04:04 PM

Quote:

LOL... way to go bro. Upz

Indonesiaguide 06-05-2024 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bangsat150 (Post 23307581)

This one is hot bro 👍

Ggprww 06-05-2024 10:26 PM

Hi big brothers,

Planning to head to Malio for the first time perhaps on the week of 27th May.
Looking for any brothers to tag along for the fun. Solo sounds pretty boring to me.

789550 07-05-2024 06:58 PM

Good day bros! I just came back from my virgin trip to JKT. While it is a working biz trip. i managed to find time to play and explore the fun places recommended by the good bros in this thread.:)

One of the highlights must be Malio, which consists of both spa and club. On the 1st night, i went to the spa first. I was brought to the lounge which was on the 2nd level to choose ladies. There were a good mix of Indonesia and imported gals. After choosing, we had a drink and chit chat at the lounge before going upstairs for action. The VIP room was mediocre but the service was standard and good. I had 2 spa sessions before proceeding to the club. You can walk from the 3rd floor of the spa building to the 4th floor of the club building before taking the lift to reach the ground floor of the club. ;)

In the club, there is a center stage where the dancers will take turn to dance. Most dancers are dressed in fishnet tops and g-strings where you can see bouncing tits with nips and twerking white butts. i sat in the sofa on both nights which had a good view of the stage and dancers walking past. Dancers will approach you to buy LD or "red eyes" at 60k (before tax). They will do almost anything to get you go 2nd level for more explicit actions.:eek: i had a great time playing with the dancers on both nights. I cannot recall the names but they were Jennie, Talia, Juana, Angela, Lory, Verro, Livia, Velice, Aqeela, etc. which will be on the paper you sign for LD. They were so wild and proactive that they will unbutton my shirt and do their lapdances and special magic on me in open view. Other than the usual ball-playing and rubba, i got to finger a few as bonus. :D

On the 2nd night, i did proceeded to 2nd level where the room is similar to a ktv room but with curtains over the room entrance. There will be a waiter to stand guard the room since there is no physical door. The loud music and voices from outside were still audible while i had my private session on the sofa seats and table in the dark room.:p

Main thing to note is to pace yourself with the LD. i had 180 LD over 2 nights but i enjoyed myself. Only unpleasant thing is the tipping amd taxi. Almost everyone crowded over and asked for tips, from papasans, mummies. waiters, bouncers, security etc.:( Needless to say, the taxis outside were demanding 200k and additional parking fees, even though they dun know your hotel address.:rolleyes:

I thank the many bros who helped me, a newbie in JKT, with so many valuable advices. I think this brotherhood sharing spirit is what make SBF a special place for many of us over the years.:cool:

Setzer 07-05-2024 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 789550 (Post 23311757)
Main thing to note is to pace yourself with the LD. i had 180 LD over 2 nights but i enjoyed myself.

fierce man.... i havent bought this number of LDs in ages. But yeah, amid all the tits n butts thats squeezing you.. one tend to lost count :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by 789550 (Post 23311757)
Only unpleasant thing is the tipping amd taxi. Almost everyone crowded over and asked for tips, from papasans, mummies. waiters, bouncers, security etc.:( Needless to say, the taxis outside were demanding 200k and additional parking fees, even though they dun know your hotel address.:rolleyes:

Personally I just stick with one or two waiters that serves your sofa/table/cabana, and bouncer if they do take care of me. As for papa/mami.. its usually just one. Any others that the girl come and ask me to tip, i'll just brush it off. as for securities at the exit... max 50k for the 3-4 of them :p

Ps. they have ktv rooms in malio (which is free to use according to one of the mami), just have to order alcohol and pick your girl whether it's from the spa side or club side. Or you can also pick dancer but I find it a bit too ex.
Ktv session will include 2hours singing +1hour fj (i think it's 2 vouchers for spa girls) Expensive perhaps, but one can easily find better looking girls as compared to many of the jkt ktvs.

I Love Boobs 07-05-2024 09:56 PM

Is it worth it importing one of the West Java girls over to Medan for 3 nights at IDR 6jt (including flight / ongkos costs)?
How’s the scene in Medan?

Setzer 07-05-2024 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Love Boobs (Post 23312211)
Is it worth it importing one of the West Java girls over to Medan for 3 nights at IDR 6jt (including flight / ongkos costs)?
How’s the scene in Medan?

3 nights at 6jt is pretty good .. so why not? Personally I find that medan is one of those IYKYK kind of place, people tend to keep to themselves.

Over the years, I've tried classical ktv, delta ktv (not sure if still exists) where they have their own girls and f-ktv where they can arrange for FLs from outside. But not all will be willing to go back with you especially if they know you're not from Medan. :(

And even if you managed to bring a FL back (i took ST), gotto becareful about getting scammed. I made the stupid mistake where I brought one back, then she asked if she can order food and told me that time (1hr/1s) will only start after she finishes the food. Being a naive sg guy last time, I bought her words then she just left after she had the room svc food :confused::confused: and I was worried that she will make a scene so I let her go (was staying at JW marriott with some guests next door) :(

Tried calling the mami, and she said the girl claimed that we have already done it during the 45 mins that she was inside my room... fml :mad: (it was all paid for at f-ktv by the session host, and not able to get the money back) :mad:

Not sure which hotel you're staying in, but if you're near jw marriott... maybe you can go furla spa (you can go add their ig and contact them for photos and promotions) for quick fix.

I also went golden tiger and amavee but both clubs seemed clean.. no FL in sight. Recently there's a new ktv that open downstairs amavee (at grand central premier hotel), but I have not go yet thus no comments.

Lastly, if you have local medan friends (not atas chinese or strict muslims), i think you might have better luck trying to find FLs. :D

Neverlookback 08-05-2024 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setzer (Post 23312082)
fierce man.... i havent bought this number of LDs in ages. But yeah, amid all the tits n butts thats squeezing you.. one tend to lost count :D

Personally I just stick with one or two waiters that serves your sofa/table/cabana, and bouncer if they do take care of me. As for papa/mami.. its usually just one. Any others that the girl come and ask me to tip, i'll just brush it off. as for securities at the exit... max 50k for the 3-4 of them :p

Ps. they have ktv rooms in malio (which is free to use according to one of the mami), just have to order alcohol and pick your girl whether it's from the spa side or club side. Or you can also pick dancer but I find it a bit too ex.
Ktv session will include 2hours singing +1hour fj (i think it's 2 vouchers for spa girls) Expensive perhaps, but one can easily find better looking girls as compared to many of the jkt ktvs.

I have never ever never tipped security....for wat?!
I hv never used a taxi without...tats d purpose of my GrabApp
I hv never ever tipped any other than 1 server..the main one, and maybe the pimp aka mummy if she actually did me some service

Setzer 08-05-2024 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Love Boobs (Post 23312520)
Kumxia bro!
Damage expensive for these places?
How’s using Tinder?

Alcohol is not cheap definitely, and I remembered last time delta ktv have 2 menu, one for foreigners and one for regulars. Price diff can be almost double.

In any case, have not been to ktvs in medan since covid.. all I can remember is, it can easily cost 4jt a bottle of whisky, while girl tips should be around 1jt, bring back 3jt? But pls do not take my word for it... if you do go, do ask them first before committing.

Have match some girls on tinder in medan before but never had time to go meet cos I usually just go for a night or two.

Setzer 08-05-2024 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverlookback (Post 23312608)
I have never ever never tipped security....for wat?!
I hv never used a taxi without...tats d purpose of my GrabApp

Personal habit, and just happened that I know some of them from other clubs in the past.

Probably I'm unlucky but few times I've never been able to get a grab to pick up from malio. Usually I just walk across the road to dunkin donut .. or I walked further down to gajah mada plaza to get my grab.

tankawen 08-05-2024 04:19 PM

To be fair I've also found it very hard to get Grab at Malio. Maybe because of the location, and the various road closures due to construction. Gotta try both Grab and Gojek at the same time, and still probably gotta wait for a while.

Neverlookback 08-05-2024 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setzer (Post 23312635)
Personal habit, and just happened that I know some of them from other clubs in the past.

Probably I'm unlucky but few times I've never been able to get a grab to pick up from malio. Usually I just walk across the road to dunkin donut .. or I walked further down to gajah mada plaza to get my grab.

To be fair, i am always using Grab bike...not car...but yea down a little ways to the pickup point on d app building about 150m away better.
Guards..ya ok get it,but i guess im from the skool of tipping people who actually give me a valued servis LOL

Maybe join u another outing...pm me?
Cheers

Neverlookback 08-05-2024 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tankawen (Post 23314109)
To be fair I've also found it very hard to get Grab at Malio. Maybe because of the location, and the various road closures due to construction. Gotta try both Grab and Gojek at the same time, and still probably gotta wait for a while.

Ya at this few weeks ya...it will be better soon...phase by phase works

tony20042004 08-05-2024 08:25 PM

Anyone in JKT? Going Zaigon tomorrow?

Bangsat150 08-05-2024 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tankawen (Post 23314109)

Better to walk to around Petojo area to order grab or gojek. That area is near Delta

jazzyhunk1000 09-05-2024 06:26 PM

Bro 789550, you revived the memories at Malio. With so many girls and titties on offer and the fact that you had a great time, 180 LDs are totally worth it.
Hope to go back some day to travel and relive good old times.

PunksNotDead 09-05-2024 07:47 PM

Quote:

This girl is Clara from Zaigon Spa...

Greetengs, comrades
Have been in Clara yesterday. Yes, good massage. Yes, great bj and full service. Downside - the lady actually is much older than on picture. Her body is good... for her age

acidiclemons 09-05-2024 11:13 PM

Hi all

Will anyone be in jkt last 2 weeks of May? Can grab some drinks together. Do pm me