The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=82202)

castaway 23-11-2008 11:42 PM

Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovetatboob (Post 3252460)
There is this 20++ PRC working at Thomson Shell (Next to Long House). As my buddy is staying in a private property inside, It's a must to drive passby this Shell petrol kiosk. There was once I stop there and purchase a pack of cigs. Noticed this PRC with hugh boobs despite wearing 7-11 uniform. Not bad looking with long straight hair.

Nice Find Bro ilovetatboob!

Too bad its too far from my house... Have anyone else went down to see this babe? Really curious bout her cup size...

If got F cup, i will be on my way there... :D

ilovetatboob 24-11-2008 12:54 AM

If got F cup, i will be on my way there... :D[/QUOTE]

F cup don't have la. But from my "eyes measurement", I think at least C cup+. :D

lcbguy 24-11-2008 03:13 AM

For me I swim quite often so public swimming pools are good places to see half-naked girls....:D. I love it when my head is under water purposely and then can see the females' thighs,breast area etc.Steam meh....

Orgasmic 24-11-2008 09:07 AM

[QUOTE=ilovetatboob;3252460]There is this 20++ PRC working at Thomson Shell (Next to Long House). As my buddy is staying in a private property inside, It's a must to drive passby this Shell petrol kiosk. There was once I stop there and purchase a pack of cigs. Noticed this PRC with hugh boobs despite wearing 7-11 uniform. Not bad looking with long straight hair.

Hi Bro,

Actually not all PRcs here can work sidelines. Recently got to know one 175cm chick from PRC. Here for about 5-6 days but claimed to be molested a few times by her direct superior in his 50s.

Then she actually resigned. .. even though she spent about S$8000 to come to Singapore. Pride takes over money in her case.

Also another chick about 20 year old, long hair beauty wants to come to Singapore to work for me under the high end application to work in the office. Can see she is quite horny and I should be able to DE-flower her if she were to come to Singapore.

But no, last minute I dont want to create a mess or hole to fall in

DarthRevan 24-11-2008 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by castaway (Post 3254562)
If got F cup, i will be on my way there... :D

F cup too big lah, bro :eek:

primo 25-11-2008 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiveCees (Post 3253662)
Guillemard Road, Lor 34. She should be working more often during sch hols

ah haa, the one that shifted from lor 21!

thanks bro for the leads. rather near my work place. can offer to tapao some paus for my colleague during tea break!

the_e_ones 26-11-2008 05:42 PM

Bros, just to share another new sighting...

Venue : Hotel 81 Chinatown

Sighting : there is this young Malay female receptionist... face so-so but her knockers are huge!!!... check it out...

Cheers and enjoy...

Bangster 26-11-2008 06:24 PM

What does her name tag say?

Tetek Besar Nelly Binte Buubi Mamak?
(Big breast Nelly daughter of booby mama)
haha..just j/k

Bangster 03-12-2008 01:20 AM

Cut and paste from another thread...discovery by yours truly

------------------------------------------------------------
One other lobang for Bros who work around Tiong Bahru area and has a thing for PRCs, go to SportsLink at TB Plaza 2nd floor, there is this not bad looking PRC lass with long straight hair.

Dressed in white polo tee, blue jeans and sports shoes when I saw her yesterday. Nothing too fantastic on the dress sense....but..

it's her 2 giant mounds under that shirt! They are not very obvious at all, perhaps due to lousy bra worn but through my many years of beo-ing tua-neh bors who try to hide their ample assets, she did not escape my keen eyes. Can see the lacy pattern pressed against the lousy material of her white polo tee, and when she squatted down to help me with my shoe, Boobman here did not blink 1 time but stare long and hard at that elusive cleavage...

wah lan eh, even though she button at least 1 up, can still see the forbidden deep black line wor....sibei gek yen leh!!:p

booyaka88 03-12-2008 09:03 PM

There is this gal from the ZHI CHAR stall at amk blk 332 with quite big tits. Didn't manage to see anything but from the shape of her tee she is wearing, can see that she have big boobs.....Any bro here see her b4?

daring70 04-12-2008 08:13 AM

have been checking her out 2 consecutive mornings, she look quite fierce leh ... but she is indeed a good propect. anyone score with her please lemme know :)

cherubic gals, i like ....

Quote:

There is this 20++ PRC working at Thomson Shell (Next to Long House). As my buddy is staying in a private property inside, It's a must to drive passby this Shell petrol kiosk. There was once I stop there and purchase a pack of cigs. Noticed this PRC with hugh boobs despite wearing 7-11 uniform. Not bad looking with long straight hair.

Eversince that day, whenever there's mahjong session with my buddy, I would always visit that Shell first to either pump petrol or buy stuff ..... :D After several meetings with her, she sort of recongise me somehow. I managed to talk to her. She's from Hokkien province and heading back to China by next CNY. But I think she's working night shift cos i only manage to see her during night time.

Any daring bros here who's interested may go visit her. And ask if she has other "alternate" job :p

asdfghjkl 07-12-2008 09:06 PM

wish got this exp, fourth video:

Krista Allen - Google Video

DarthRevan 07-12-2008 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdfghjkl (Post 3291023)
wish got this exp, fourth video:

Krista Allen - Google Video

Wow! Krista Allen from movie Liar Liar! Slurps... :D

asdfghjkl 08-12-2008 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_e_ones (Post 3261657)
Sighting : there is this young Malay female receptionist... face so-so but her knockers are huge!!!... check it out...

h81 dickson, the receptionist changed in front of me at the counter when they are changing shift in the morning! :eek:

steamystreamsg 08-12-2008 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdfghjkl (Post 3291671)
h81 dickson, the receptionist changed in front of me at the counter when they are changing shift in the morning! :eek:

Wow, you must had a good view

KingEros 10-12-2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdfghjkl

Soooooo, did you at least get to see her in a sports bra?
Or she was still wearing a t-shirt? :confused: :confused:

rubber66 11-12-2008 03:12 PM

Hi bros

Shop: Buzz (Magazine and tibits), next to Singtel shop

Target: 40+ yo PRC MILF-Lau Chio (dont know how to categorise her)
Face: 7/10
Fairness: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boob: E to F cup

All men peep at her whenever walk past her shop 'purposely'.
i wont be able to sleep if i am her husband.

Please avoid Sundays (never see her on sunday) and not too early in the morning.

BTW, opp her shop is another tibits shop which sells cheap ciggy.
Pall Mall is $10/packet, vs market price of $10.60.
Buy 10 pkts is $99.00

Enjoy.

justwanadoit 11-12-2008 04:28 PM

why not use this gadget and video down wht u see and share with us???:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-d...ul-gadget.html

style.whist 21-12-2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_e_ones (Post 3261657)
Bros, just to share another new sighting...

Venue : Hotel 81 Chinatown

Cheers and enjoy...

bro im really interested - who is that gal in your avatar ??

lyster 30-12-2008 02:26 PM

Hi guys why this thread so dead? anyway i was at queensway yesterday walking around aimlessly while waiting for my racquet to be strung. Walked around the 2nd floor and went to this shop which sells toiletries(shampoo, soap etc). Saw the girl inside she was at least a BIG C or a D man. The face not really a looker but the boobs really nice. and she wear pretty low cut when she bend down to introduce some of the shampoo to me i had a pretty good view.

Just to share. Keep this thread going guys!

style.whist 30-12-2008 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyster (Post 3354247)
Hi guys why this thread so dead? anyway i was at queensway yesterday walking around aimlessly while waiting for my racquet to be strung. Walked around the 2nd floor and went to this shop which sells toiletries(shampoo, soap etc). Saw the girl inside she was at least a BIG C or a D man. The face not really a looker but the boobs really nice. and she wear pretty low cut when she bend down to introduce some of the shampoo to me i had a pretty good view.

Just to share. Keep this thread going guys!

i go qway very often.
which shop name, near where on the 2nd floor thanks.

pepsilight 31-12-2008 12:25 AM

theres only 1 shop selling all these shampoo on the 2nd floor and its right outside the toilet.

Hope that helps

:P

daring70 31-12-2008 08:09 AM

wah lao, the station under reno leh, have been trying to pump petrol there for 2 weeks liow ....

Quote:

Eversince that day, whenever there's mahjong session with my buddy, I would always visit that Shell first to either pump petrol or buy stuff ..... :D After several meetings with her, she sort of recongise me somehow. I managed to talk to her. She's from Hokkien province and heading back to China by next CNY. But I think she's working night shift cos i only manage to see her during night time.

Any daring bros here who's interested may go visit her. And ask if she has other "alternate" job :p

legendragon 31-12-2008 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubber66 (Post 3301673)
Hi bros

Enjoy.

Spot on!! She's one HOT mama!! never fail to spend more than 10mins to browse through the newspapers/ magazines where my wayang skills come into play...

Also got a new dvd shop recently opened around the corner... lady salesgal 30+, i think malaysian... quite fair, silky dyed brown hair, not exactly huge boobs but her snow white skin made up for it.

Hungary Fighter 31-12-2008 12:02 PM

therz only an auntie at the shop tatz selling the toiletries....didn't see any busty girl....???!!!

daring70 31-12-2008 01:15 PM

her shift ends early morning, i usually catch her at 7 am but i think you can catch her late night onwards

style.whist 07-01-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Hi bros

Please avoid Sundays (never see her on sunday) and not too early in the morning.

Buy 10 pkts is $99.00

Enjoy.

passed by on Monday at around 1 pm never see her leh.

style.whist 07-01-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Hi bros

Buy 10 pkts is $99.00

Enjoy.

passed by on Monday at around 1 pm never see her leh.

lyster 11-01-2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hungary Fighter (Post 3356800)
therz only an auntie at the shop tatz selling the toiletries....didn't see any busty girl....???!!!

she's not exactly GIRL la. prob late 20s? Saw her twice already. As mentioned in my previous post she's NOT a looker though. So beware. Haha.

(.)(.) lover 11-01-2009 03:46 PM

For those in bishan, at the blk 282 Bishan North Shopping mall, there is a shop call tampines optical XX. The sale gal inside is very busty, around d cup. the shopis just beside 7-11. Every time i purposely walk past and see.
The glasses there not cheap, if not I sure buy from her.