The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=922544)

Christin 15-01-2024 11:23 AM

Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

which spa gt best facilities?

if I want to soak the pool

which one is recommended

I go HV spa, nobody use the pool one

Mabukman 15-01-2024 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christin (Post 22984553)
which spa gt best facilities?

if I want to soak the pool

which one is recommended

I go HV spa, nobody use the pool one

I recon LA Spa austin la coz everything is new..later after a while then no syok dy..hahaha

elt0n 16-01-2024 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mabukman (Post 22985333)
I recon LA Spa austin la coz everything is new..later after a while then no syok dy..hahaha

I saw the hot tub looks nice and relaxing but after seeing the girls I left. All fat and ugly. Nothing like the pictures they share on their TG

clean&neat 17-01-2024 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Citizens (Post 22980798)
There used to be but now left only 2 local chinese FS ladies according to my source. But they mostly have their own customers who book directly with them...it is always "fully booked".

Finally had a chance to go JB after so long, contacted my two favs Malaysia MILFs who used to work at HV. Old timers will remember Niko and Ami. Both superb service. They were hot back then and got to book 2-3 days in advance. Ami is still at HV and is the hottest girl now, very hard to book. Nico has left but I am still in contact with her. Two other Malaysians at HV both younger but regular service. No commando service. Ami is still as good as ever. Her BBBJ, AR, FS is top notch. Bros who have tried her service know what I mean.

Please do not ask me for her contact as I don't have her permission to share. Call HV and book through the Captain for #77 .

lovestobonk 17-01-2024 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clean&neat (Post 22991059)
Finally had a chance to go JB after so long, contacted my two favs Malaysia MILFs who used to work at HV. Old timers will remember Niko and Ami. Both superb service. They were hot back then and got to book 2-3 days in advance. Ami is still at HV and is the hottest girl now, very hard to book. Nico has left but I am still in contact with her. Two other Malaysians at HV both younger but regular service. No commando service. Ami is still as good as ever. Her BBBJ, AR, FS is top notch. Bros who have tried her service know what I mean.

Please do not ask me for her contact as I don't have her permission to share. Call HV and book through the Captain for #77 .

How old is Ami from HV?

I remember pre-covid there was a Nana from HV who used to work in SG health centre.

Citizens 18-01-2024 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clean&neat (Post 22991059)

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovestobonk (Post 22991841)
How old is Ami from HV?

#77 is POSH..... currently the only active CKT in HV as the other 2 CKTs do not come in regularly. However #77 does her own appointments as her regulars book directly wirh her. Chances of getting her via walk-in is practically zero unless there is a cancellation.
#77 is MILF in her 40s but due to her petite size and cosmetics can pass off as early 30s.

nexus7 18-01-2024 05:25 PM

Is LA spa worth to go? Mount Austin is quite far from the custom.

I went amansari spa before. It's not too bad but it's kinda far too.

cavemao 18-01-2024 07:07 PM

i'm planning to go VIP spa next week with my wolf pack bro, can anyone recommend a good service WL there? i dislike SOP girls who just follow the textbook and then keep rushing me to finish. preferably would want a girl who at least tries to make small talk, friendly, not time watcher. face and boobs not a big deal for me, the gfe more important for me

Christin 19-01-2024 01:18 AM

sorry a bit weird question

which Spa gt best food in ur opinion?

is HV spa food okay?

EmCee 19-01-2024 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christin (Post 22994847)
sorry a bit weird question

which Spa gt best food in ur opinion?

is HV spa food okay?

Crystal Crown / One Six. I believe they are offering the room service menu. Main course, finger food and they are not pre-cooked.

HV is the standard buffet and chicken chop.

lameboy83 19-01-2024 01:30 PM

Crystal crown /One Six Spa ON Saturday got Shark Fin soup 🦈
Order than they cook type there so got to wait .

Citizens 19-01-2024 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lameboy83 (Post 22995929)
Crystal crown /One Six Spa ON Saturday got Shark Fin soup 🦈
Order than they cook type there so got to wait .

Not real shark fin soup..... its made from gelatin sama sama as those sold in pasar malam.

awol 24-01-2024 04:49 PM

Hello bros!

any long time chiongster remember local chinese Kelly. tall and slim working in HV spa or sometimes hope around many years ago.

any idea if she is still active?

CookCrew 24-01-2024 10:43 PM

Their prawn noodle got big prawns, worth it

Citizens 25-01-2024 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awol (Post 23010825)
Hello bros!

any long time chiongster remember local chinese Kelly. tall and slim working in HV spa or sometimes hope around many years ago.

any idea if she is still active?

Kelly has gone independent..... she has her own thread here.