The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Issue with ICA (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=179936)

RealEstateGuy 24-06-2010 03:33 PM

Re: Issue with ICA

Brotehr, instead of exerting all your energy importing a Thai into our country, why not use the same resources to better educate yourself so you are more competitive in SG society and can compete for local Han Chinese SG women? Why not use this same effort to take your wife and family on the vacation of thier dreams? I see you mis-directing your life. Wake up!

10/10 25-06-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy (Post 4945623)
Brotehr, instead of exerting all your energy importing a Thai into our country, why not use the same resources to better educate yourself so you are more competitive in SG society and can compete for local Han Chinese SG women? Why not use this same effort to take your wife and family on the vacation of thier dreams? I see you mis-directing your life. Wake up!

Wow, finally someone is here to burst the bubble but not to forget we are in a sex forum so we are not here to judge anyone's life.

baka123 26-06-2010 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexist84 (Post 4928073)
Bro Baka 123

All the best to you, bro.

Good day,

i hav pm-ed u again regarding some questions. Hope u can advice me on that. Thks alot!!

zichuan 29-06-2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy (Post 4945623)

o.O" then why are you in here pointing out the above ? haha

ted26 30-06-2010 07:54 AM

Dear all bro here just need some advice

whats the chances are off getting a reseasonable answer from ICA for the refuse entry off my viet GF if i ask my lawyer to write a formal letter to ICA .

all advice is welcome

KangTuo 30-06-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ted26 (Post 4979079)
whats the chances are off getting a reseasonable answer from ICA for the refuse entry off my viet GF if i ask my lawyer to write a formal letter to ICA

Chances of getting resonable answer is 0%

why need engage lawyer to write letter?
Write yourself or visit your MP and try request them to write a request.

:)

RealEstateGuy 30-06-2010 12:16 PM

Brother, you really need to curb your obsession with importing this girl to SG. You are wasting a lot of money and energy that could be directed toward a local girl who is Han Chinese. What is the end game? Do you now know what you want will only bring more pain later? Why do you seek that? For short-term pleasure with her? If its just that there are a number of other women who can fufill that. I really feel bad for you. You are not seeing your mistakes becuase you are caught up with desperate emotion. You are posing on a whote board asking desperately for immigration help when they already said no and see that the request is no good. Relax and think about it.

Schenker 30-06-2010 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ted26 (Post 4979079)
Dear all bro here just need some advice

whats the chances are off getting a reseasonable answer from ICA for the refuse entry off my viet GF if i ask my lawyer to write a formal letter to ICA .

all advice is welcome

What reasonable answer are you expecting from ICA? :confused:

Whatever reasons ICA give, is signed off on behalf of commissioner of ICA, backed by the Home Affairs. :D

Don't waste time engaging a lawyer, just endure the ban period and reapply, or get another gerfrd with clean immigration records. :D

Schenker 30-06-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flirt king (Post 4942729)
Wife on green card (dependant pass), need prior permission to look for job?
Understand that previously need approval, example are the PDMM but now it seems abolished liao across the board. Anyone got info?
Not dare to risk it to ask ICA in case they 'blacklist' my wife.

Yoz bro, since your wife is equipped with high educational/professional certs, she can actually apply the Q1, P2, or P1 Employment Pass on her own merits and MOM's guidelines.

Afterwhich, she can apply SPR on her own merits after working with the company (Applying under the Professionals/Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers Scheme), with her company supporting her SPR application.

However, please note that one of the requirements is to provide salary slips that go back six months from your Singapore employer, which means you should wait at least six months before submitting the application.

Hope it helps.

Schenker 30-06-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KangTuo (Post 4979658)
Chances of getting resonable answer is 0%

why need engage lawyer to write letter?
Write yourself or visit your MP and try request them to write a request.

:)

Hello KangTuo, how's your marriage life?

Still lovey-dovey? :p

KangTuo 30-06-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schenker (Post 4980435)
Hello KangTuo, how's your marriage life?

:confused::confused: Not yet married

Schenker 01-07-2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KangTuo (Post 4980554)
:confused::confused: Not yet married

Orh, always tot you married to viet ger.

wala 12-07-2010 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schenker (Post 4980377)
What reasonable answer are you expecting from ICA? :confused:

Whatever reasons ICA give, is signed off on behalf of commissioner of ICA, backed by the Home Affairs. :D

Don't waste time engaging a lawyer, just endure the ban period and reapply, or get another gerfrd with clean immigration records. :D

Not only the department, our civil servants also like to give answers such as "cannot reveal", "do not disclose to public", "we do not explain our policy" blah blah blah. Come to think of it, that makes them more GODLY than our ministers that also need to explain their policy, even just for show, in parliment.

sub2lady2 12-07-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wala (Post 5013365)
Not only the department, our civil servants also like to give answers such as "cannot reveal", "do not disclose to public", "we do not explain our policy" blah blah blah. Come to think of it, that makes them more GODLY than our ministers that also need to explain their policy, even just for show, in parliment.

This is understandable - if they answer one question, then 10 more Qs will follow, as SG is a small country, they need to control the immigrants as fast as possible according to environment changes, and all the policies contradicts with each other from time to time, so this leave the only answer - "can not reveal" :D:D

KangTuo 24-07-2010 10:40 AM

Last Saturday JC/GL was raided. There are 2 vietnamese gals I know, upped the lorry to ICA. But till today, they still have not go back vietnam. They say that ICA has not give them a date yet. They have to wait till Monday, 26 June to go back ICA then can know the outcome.

Usually after weekend raid, the next monday the viet gals go ICA, they will know the outcome as in 'to go back vn in 3 days time'...

How come now drag till 1 week later? :confused:
No enuogh manpower in ICA? :rolleyes: