The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Raw with MLs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=801930)

Shadow_warrior 08-05-2023 07:43 PM

Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:

Originally Posted by wahhero (Post 22311104)
Finally booked her for massage...same patterns and was trying to fish her for some extras...but she acted blur, I told her either bj+fj or nothing...I don't want hj...not shiok already since I knew her for long time..she told me she is going off work in a few hours time, then can see what to do..I told her go hotel and she agreed to it...then I said to her, since we are going to hotel, why don't u bj me first, then later do the real deed...she agreed to it and gave me one of the best bj, with slurping sound and full of her saliva on my dick...but alas only blow for about 20times then stopped...forward to few hours later, pick her up at the spa and went to a hotel in G area...went in, strip her in her civilian clothing, bathe together and ask her to continue her unfinished bj...nearly cum.in her mouth, pulled out immediately and clean her up..put her on the bed and started pumping her missionary...she was enjoying with her eyes closed and clutching the bed sheet and let out a forced fuck moan...shot the cum on her face and she was like breathing heavily with the cum dripping down the face, just like the AV...she told me she hadn't had sex for a long time already..we clean up and left the hotel very satisfied...gave her $200...and she was like 'so.much'? I told her it is ok since you are willing to do this but not to everyone..

nice share. enjoyed reading it.

bigbirdbird 08-05-2023 07:53 PM

Quote:

cum.in her mouth, pulled out immediately and clean her up..put her on the bed and started pumping her missionary...she was enjoying with her eyes closed and clutching the bed sheet and let out a forced fuck moan...shot the cum on her face and she was like breathing heavily with the cum dripping down the face, just like the AV...she told me she hadn't had sex for a long time already..we clean up and left the hotel very satisfied...gave her $200...and she was like 'so.much'? I told her it is ok since you are willing to do this but not to everyone..

Nice One Bro ;)

Viclam 09-05-2023 08:08 AM

Quote:

Finally booked her for massage...same patterns and was trying to fish her for some extras...but she acted blur, I told her either bj+fj or nothing...I don't want hj...not shiok already since I knew her for long time..she told me she is going off work in a few hours time, then can see what to do..I told her go hotel and she agreed to it...then I said to her, since we are going to hotel, why don't u bj me first, then later do the real deed...she agreed to it and gave me one of the best bj, with slurping sound and full of her saliva on my dick...but alas only blow for about 20times then stopped...forward to few hours later, pick her up at the spa and went to a hotel in G area...went in, strip her in her civilian clothing, bathe together and ask her to continue her unfinished bj...nearly cum.in her mouth, pulled out immediately and clean her up..put her on the bed and started pumping her missionary...she was enjoying with her eyes closed and clutching the bed sheet and let out a forced fuck moan...shot the cum on her face and she was like breathing heavily with the cum dripping down the face, just like the AV...she told me she hadn't had sex for a long time already..we clean up and left the hotel very satisfied...gave her $200...and she was like 'so.much'? I told her it is ok since you are willing to do this but not to everyone..

Need call you 师傅!!

FloweryMonk 10-05-2023 12:05 PM

Bro, need advice on raw with ML.

Early 30+ chio ML offered me raw at $170 a shot exclude $60 entrance. Usually it's $120 with cap. Is this market rate?

numb3ers 10-05-2023 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloweryMonk (Post 22316365)

Early 30+ chio ML offered me raw at $170 a shot exclude $60 entrance. Usually it's $120 with cap. Is this market rate?

It's raw. Yet u only care about the cost.
Omg.

testoste 10-05-2023 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloweryMonk (Post 22316365)

She is just capitalizing on it. If she easily offer this, she can also offer the same to others. Raw is WAR.

FloweryMonk 11-05-2023 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by numb3ers (Post 22317365)
It's raw. Yet u only care about the cost.
Omg.

Quote:

Originally Posted by testoste (Post 22317889)
She is just capitalizing on it. If she easily offer this, she can also offer the same to others. Raw is WAR.

Thank bros for reminder.

i did not asked for raw but was offered. i think either I got her real high or she think i am carrot head.

I am just confused.:confused:

Krillin 11-05-2023 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloweryMonk (Post 22318611)
Thank bros for reminder.

i did not asked for raw but was offered. i think either I got her real high or she think i am carrot head.

I am just confused.:confused:

It's the money, no need to be confused.
Proceed at your own risk.

If she real high, is FOC :D

NottyMonkey 11-05-2023 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krillin (Post 22318928)
It's the money, no need to be confused.
Proceed at your own risk.

If she real high, is FOC :D

me 2nd this, but FOC on the RAW nia, ie no additional charge for RAW, still have to pay for FJ :D:D:D

Krillin 11-05-2023 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NottyMonkey (Post 22318992)
me 2nd this, but FOC on the RAW nia, ie no additional charge for RAW, still have to pay for FJ :D:D:D

Ya man.. getting bonus raw feels sibei song one.
For sure it is not about the money saved, but the ego boost.

xxFTOxx 12-05-2023 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krillin (Post 22319181)
Ya man.. getting bonus raw feels sibei song one.
For sure it is not about the money saved, but the ego boost.

Lol later get STD even more expensive man.

irokez13 13-05-2023 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxFTOxx (Post 22322793)
Lol later get STD even more expensive man.

Never did ML or FL raw. Once matched on tinder, she was some director/exco and stayed alone in a nice condo. Did her raw. Got STD and spent 1k for treatment xDD

TheIdesOfMarch 13-05-2023 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irokez13 (Post 22324768)
Never did ML or FL raw. Once matched on tinder, she was some director/exco and stayed alone in a nice condo. Did her raw. Got STD and spent 1k for treatment xDD

Damn that is jialat.

Goes to show that ironically it's usually not WL/ML/FLs we should be worried about catching STDs from. It's from random casual hookups with people in real life or from online dating apps.

Did you ever tell her about it? What was her reaction if you did?

unfit 13-05-2023 01:11 PM

Quote:

near hillview 🙊🙉🙈

Autumnsun 13-05-2023 01:13 PM

Quote:

Shagged. Tinder match? Straight meet up for sex?

Wtf educated lady yet spreading diseases around