The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=929503)

poppoppop 04-05-2023 07:53 PM

Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Bro, please share WaWa wechat

jaytan56 05-05-2023 08:34 AM

Lol kana zap for not sharing her wechat? Go ahead and hide behind the screen loser. Lol

SithLord74 05-05-2023 03:12 PM

FR for WaWa

This is the first time I visited WaWa for a session. I had reasonable expectations after trying MM, TT and Rose, and given they did not disappoint, I was hoping WaWa would be the same. I needn’t have worried. But I did experience something unexpected and gave me an anxiety attack and I hope bros can learn from it…more on this at the later part of my FR.

I found myself having some free time so on a whim, because I was in the area, I messaged a few MLs. Unfortunately, because it was last minute, none were able to accommodate me…until I messaged WaWa. She said she was available for me but I had to get to her place within 15 mins. I hurriedly drove over. On the way, I asked if she accepted only cash or she is ok with PayNow. She said that PayNow is fine, so I thought to myself to save time and not make a detour to draw cash.

When I got there, she opened the door and she greeted me in a slinky, black tight dress that showed off her curves. And yes, she is attractive too! She held my hand and led me to the room. Given that I don’t speak Chinese, there were hand gestures as well as Google Translate but it was fine. I’m not going to go into details because most bros here have already given a detailed FR, and mine isn’t anything different. All I can say is that she is warm, affectionate and doesn’t shy away from kisses, cuddles and hugs. We finished in a 69 as I pumped my load into her mouth when she was going at it like a piston as I licked her pussy. After that, she told me to relax and take a break while she cleaned my lil bro with the warm water BJ. We chatted some more, and I asked her for her details to do the PayNow transfer. She said to shower first and pay her when I’m at the door as the network signal isn’t so good in there…

So after the shower, and a few hugs, kisses and squeezes later, I was at the door. I took out my phone and tried to log into PayNow.

The system was down. I tried a few times but I still couldn’t log in. I had to resort standing outside in the open to try again, and I still couldn’t log in! At this point, I was anxious. I didn’t want WaWa to think that I’m trying to cheat her. After about 10 mins, I went back in and showed her the problem. She suggested I go draw out the cash, which was fine by me, but the nearest ATM was quite a walk away. But I had no choice. I gave her my other phone as a guarantee that I don’t run away and started walking as fast as I could. Along the way, I kept trying again and again. Until finally, halfway to the ATM, I was able to log in. I made the transfer, but even then, it wasn’t successful at first. I had to do 7 or 8 times before it finally got through. I took a screenshot of it quickly and sent it to her. Oh man…I haven’t felt this anxious in quite a while.

I walked back to her to retrieve my other phone, and she actually offered to let me cool down first after walking in the hot sun. I told her it’s ok and I didn’t want to hold her back from her next appointment. She kissed me one more time before I went on my way. I am so thankful that she is patient and understanding.

Lesson learned…always have cash ready. Technology can fail you at a time that is most inconvenient.

newswing 05-05-2023 03:24 PM

[QUOTE=SithLord74;22303247]FR for WaWa

This is the first time I visited WaWa for a session. I had reasonable expectations after trying MM, TT and Rose, and given they did not disappoint, I was hoping WaWa would be the same. I needn’t have worried. But I did experience something unexpected and gave me an anxiety attack and I hope bros can learn from it…more on this at the later part of my FR.

I found myself having some free time so on a whim, because I was in the area, I messaged a few MLs. Unfortunately, because it was last minute, none were able to accommodate me…until I messaged WaWa. She said she was available for me but I had to get to her place within 15 mins. I hurriedly drove over. On the way, I asked if she accepted only cash or she is ok with PayNow. She said that PayNow is fine, so I thought to myself to save time and not make a detour to draw cash.

When I got there, she opened the door and she greeted me in a slinky, black tight dress that showed off her curves. And yes, she is attractive too! She held my hand and led me to the room. Given that I don’t speak Chinese, there were hand gestures as well as Google Translate but it was fine. I’m not going to go into details because most bros here have already given a detailed FR, and mine isn’t anything different. All I can say is that she is warm, affectionate and doesn’t shy away from kisses, cuddles and hugs. We finished in a 69 as I pumped my load into her mouth when she was going at it like a piston as I licked her pussy. After that, she told me to relax and take a break while she cleaned my lil bro with the warm water BJ. We chatted some more, and I asked her for her details to do the PayNow transfer. She said to shower first and pay her when I’m at the door as the network signal isn’t so good in there…

So after the shower, and a few hugs, kisses and squeezes later, I was at the door. I took out my phone and tried to log into PayNow.

The system was down. I tried a few times but I still couldn’t log in. I had to resort standing outside in the open to try again, and I still couldn’t log in! At this point, I was anxious. I didn’t want WaWa to think that I’m trying to cheat her. After about 10 mins, I went back in and showed her the problem. She suggested I go draw out the cash, which was fine by me, but the nearest ATM was quite a walk away. But I had no choice. I gave her my other phone as a guarantee that I don’t run away and started walking as fast as I could. Along the way, I kept trying again and again. Until finally, halfway to the ATM, I was able to log in. I made the transfer, but even then, it wasn’t successful at first. I had to do 7 or 8 times before it finally got through. I took a screenshot of it quickly and sent it to her. Oh man…I haven’t felt this anxious in quite a while.

Yo bro! I feel you! I had JJ a few months ago and I did scan and pay her..it was without any Hiccups. I guess their wifi / signals are weak

SithLord74 05-05-2023 05:20 PM

https://mothership.sg/2023/05/dbs-po...on-may-5-2023/

This explains it! Wah lau…next time, I’m bringing cash.

TheTrader2359 05-05-2023 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SithLord74 (Post 22303247)
FR for WaWa

I walked back to her to retrieve my other phone, and she actually offered to let me cool down first after walking in the hot sun. I told her it’s ok and I didn’t want to hold her back from her next appointment. She kissed me one more time before I went on my way. I am so thankful that she is patient and understanding.

Lesson learned…always have cash ready. Technology can fail you at a time that is most inconvenient.

Wawa is a very nice, patient pretty girl.. there was once we were engrossed in chatting that she forgot to collect cash from me! Lol only after I left I remember I didn’t pay her… texted her and immediately went back to pay back.

TheTrader2359 05-05-2023 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SithLord74 (Post 22303578)
https://mothership.sg/2023/05/dbs-po...on-may-5-2023/

This explains it! Wah lau…next time, I’m bringing cash.

DBS nowadays always have system down :mad:

hp1234 05-05-2023 08:34 PM

Visited her first time, her overall look is not what I prefer. However when get in the room, she start to tease you and this is what I like, then undress you and guide you to the toilet. The rest not need to say, her service is superb and just like your mistress.

ApacheOne 06-05-2023 04:35 PM

Just saw her WA status update ... wtf nose bleed liao ... now not sure to try her first instead of Joanne or what

eXquisitew0w 07-05-2023 05:06 PM

Hi bro can share contact? Thanks

dinodinosaur 07-05-2023 09:59 PM

Bro, can share Wawa contact pls

RagingBison 08-05-2023 01:18 AM

FR for my second visit to Wawa.

I did not bother to write an FR after my first visit to her because the session felt a bit rushed. Most likely it was due to her very packed schedule so she needed to finish me off as soon as possible.

But my second visit was much better. Lots of passionate frenching, dirty talk and strong BBBJ. Even after releasing my load into her mouth, we spent quite a fair amount of time just chatting.

Appearance wise, she's pretty although I have a hard time guessing her age (she can pass off as a young lady or milf). Curvy yet slim body with natural B cup boobs.

Service wise, she mixes up the BBBJ with some HJ. I am not sure if she does that for variety or because she gets tired easily. But the overall feeling was still good enough to provide me with a great release.

Jasperdo 08-05-2023 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApacheOne (Post 22306195)
Just saw her WA status update ... wtf nose bleed liao ... now not sure to try her first instead of Joanne or what

You mean WC or WA? WA noting leh

exchange123 08-05-2023 10:21 AM

Read for contact

Quote:

Originally Posted by exchange123 (Post 22212884)
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies:D

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!

zip4671 08-05-2023 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 (Post 22303731)
DBS nowadays always have system down :mad:

Hi but at the last DBS Shareholders AGM

"TRULY SORRY": DBS CEO
"Unfortunately, we fell short and I'm truly sorry. Our customers and our shareholders deserve better." He noted that Wednesday's disruption was similar to the one that took place in November 2021, following which the bank worked with independent experts to make improvements.31 Mar 2023

DBS chairman, CEO apologise for service disruption; special committee set up to investigate outage
Only about 40 per cent to 50 per cent of DBS customers could access digital services for much of Wednesday, chief executive Piyush Gupta said the bank's annual general meeting.