PDA

View Full Version : remove forehead skin advice

jonnypen
25-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Hi, i would like to remove my forehead skin for enjoying unlimited sexual pleasure. Please advice me where to go for getting it removed, and related advice.
Regards

MKKG
25-02-2008, 12:15 PM
I don't know what you have in mind but removing your forehead skin may not give you much sexual pleasure, pain, yes but pleasure???

If you mean your dick's foreskin then it's ok, I think you may visit a GP/Polyclinic for a referral to a hospital for a minor surgery. BUT do remember that losing your foreskin may result in losing your foresight!!

vmtech
25-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Forehead Skin?!

jonnypen
25-02-2008, 12:40 PM
yeah bro, skin which is closing little brother. when there is erection, this skin seems to be resisting. I want it to be removed, also this is for all bros out there who needs this info

vmtech
25-02-2008, 12:45 PM
yeah bro, skin which is closing little brother. when there is erection, this skin seems to be resisting. I want it to be removed, also this is for all bros out there who needs this info

you mean foreskin. foreheadskin is the 1 on ur big head LOL

the operation is called circumsision(spelling) can be done in any hospital.
SGH etc

Electro
25-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Forehead Skin?!

:D haha, bro, very observant ... I didnt even notice ..

Hellfire79
25-02-2008, 12:48 PM
hehehe...maybe TS want to do a make over on both heads ma...:p

liberatte
25-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Hi, i would like to remove my forehead skin for enjoying unlimited sexual pleasure. Please advice me where to go for getting it removed, and related advice.
Regards

forehead skin... try plastic surgery...
foreskin, go to a clinic/hospital... tell the people there you want to circumcise. It will take about 1 hour or so... but you can only fuck after waiting about a week. REMEMBER... CIRCUMCISE... not castrate.

protector
25-02-2008, 01:10 PM
I think sometimes take longer than 1 week ....

colins
25-02-2008, 01:28 PM
forehead skin... try plastic surgery...
foreskin, go to a clinic/hospital... tell the people there you want to circumcise. It will take about 1 hour or so... but you can only fuck after waiting about a week. REMEMBER... CIRCUMCISE... not castrate.

HAHAHA...

I think this is what you get when you come in, start a thread and says 'I want advice, give it to me'.

I think for the first week, you probably need to stay home. First few days can hardly walk unless you allow a lot of air between the 'forehead' and the underwear. Make sure dun steam. Just wear sarongs for the benefit of modesty and open air in the privacy of your room.

Prepare lots of MC and drink lots of water.

darkafac
25-02-2008, 01:39 PM
HAHAHA!!

u wan to remove skin on ur forehead
OR
u wan to remove the head on ur foreskin??

LOL!!

Wins88
25-02-2008, 01:42 PM
This one is a all time SBF classic! Having been a samster for so long, this is the funniest I have read! "Remove Forehead skin!".
Erm, its called your foreskin, and all you need to do is go to Dr or hospital and tell them u want to be circumcised.
Good luck. Thanks for the good laugh.

man13utd13
25-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Regards

remove forehead skin????

or remove foreskin????

2 total diff places u know???

liberatte
25-02-2008, 01:57 PM
i did it a long time ago and it was not a pretty sight seeing the doctor cutting off the skin... But then, that 1 week after that was torturing. I can't even pee straight. After the doctor remove the stitches, i can't use it yet. I had to wait until the wound healed completely... Imagine having a wet dream, it was bloody!

frolick
25-02-2008, 02:25 PM
So you need to cold turkey, dont look at chiobus for a couple of weeks :eek:

ee_jack
25-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Some clinics do circumcission and will be far more cheaper. Cost around $150 to $250. You can also opt for laser that cost around $350 to $500 in major hospitals.

WOOHOO
25-02-2008, 02:58 PM
this should go into the jokes section man :p

old_yet_horny
25-02-2008, 03:22 PM
WTF....

Almost choke on my chewing gum while reading TS's post...

Bro TS... I think u should go to Sexual Health Section... Not here..

I think there is very detailed write ups on Circumcision.. Forehead..OOpps!! I mean foreskin removal..

Pistone
25-02-2008, 06:20 PM
i actually went for the surgery on last fri...

any bro can advise when i should go back to remove stiches?

FL Dome
26-02-2008, 08:57 AM
Bro Pistone, you had surgery on your forehead ??? :D

Anyway, din the DR advise you on that ?

liberatte
26-02-2008, 11:35 AM

Ask your doctor bro. Anyway, i think stitches nowdays will actually drop off on their own. correct me if i am wrong.

scott999
26-02-2008, 02:48 PM
...i would like to remove my forehead skin for enjoying unlimited sexual pleasure.
Please advice me where to go for getting it removed...

Couldnt help but notice this classic error in SBF.
It should be 'Please advise me....'

"Advise" is a verb.
"Advice" is a noun.

English can slowly learn,
but foreskin remove liao is a part of your pee pee gone forever.
Also, dun think a forehead without skin (with exposed brains) can give anyone any pleasure.

Jokes aside, care to share with us who tell you that removing foreskin will sure enjoy 'unlimited sexual pleasure'?
Funny thing is that many of us here got foreskin and still enjoy 'unlimited sexual pleasure'.

Just dun wanna see a long queue at the hospital's circumcision department for the wrong reason. :D
My friend who had his circumcision in his early adult life;
told me that he had the 'pain' of his life!

Rockweiler
26-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Bro scott, you are taking over Boss's job? :D

love
29-03-2008, 12:54 AM
hi, bro..u js went 4 a circumcision ar..i hv an appt on e 12th apr, will go 4 1 end mth..laser..ard 1k. laser = less stiches ? wat's e diff between knife n laser ?can some1 help ? :confused:

kang_kang
29-03-2008, 06:22 PM
does removal of foreskin does help in enhancing the process of having sex?

Rw6828
29-03-2008, 06:59 PM
does removal of foreskin does help in enhancing the process of having sex?

I doubt so but it's more for hygiene purpose

Choon Peng
30-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Regards

By removing the extra portion would increase the sensitivity of the penis? Can check whether can use Medisave for such operation?

GoldTooth
30-03-2008, 08:31 PM
This is a hilarious thread. :D

SeAHuM
30-03-2008, 11:31 PM

Hi bro, so how is it going now after 1 month? Tried sex yet?

FastLove
31-03-2008, 12:30 AM
Regards

It's called Foreskin. Not Forehead. I nearly fell off the chair while reading this thread.

Jokes aside, you might want to think twice. Why? More or less it won't increase your sexual pleasures. More for health reasons being, in some cases the foreskin is longer. In which case when you pee the wee is left in the foreskin and form small crystals. Basically you can get infection if you don't wash it.

On removing the foreskin, which is called "Circumcision" is another story. As I have mentioned earlier. Think twice. Because it will take at lease two weeks to heal before you can go bonking.

Procedure:
I don't know about now but back then the Dr. would inject anesthetic with a needle to the base of your brother. When the anesthetic takes effect, he will do the circumcision and do the dressing - bandage. Yes, you will need stitches. From that moment onwards your gonna be in hell of pain for two weeks or so. Especially when you take a piss. It stings like.... there is no word to describe it. Damn pain. anyway, taking a bath is also a pain. If you think taking out a wisdom tooth is pain fill wait till you try this.

Apart from your brother being botak, basically there is not more foreskin and germs cannot be trapped inside the foreskin. So your cleaner down there so to speak.

Good luck.

tigerprawn
12-04-2008, 03:38 AM
Regards

HAHAHAHA... This has to go down as one of the funniest post ever.... thanks for the good laugh bro! :)

On a more serious note, who told you or what gave you the idea that removing your forehead skin, i mean foreskin (HAHAHAHA) would give you unlimited sexual pleasures???

Unless it is religious reasons or medical reasons, you should consider again seriously bro.

Take care!

nehlover
13-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Bro, now i know why circumcise is done when young,becoz u dun have desire when u r young.Unlike me, circumcise at the age of 24. one night marikita and the wound open,fuxking damn pain and immediately go toilet wash and wrap the wound with tissue paper..heng never kenna infection.Pls think twice ..

mega117
14-04-2008, 06:07 AM
Can understand his problem. The fore-skin preventing full erection, and a little painful at penetration. I did the circum to remove @SGH. It seem longer becos it can erect really full and better pleasure since. But it was hell of inconvenient for a week after surgery.

Nowaday, gal always got good comment about my little bro. hee hee.