PDA

View Full Version : Past flings to share...

ferlari
21-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Halo SBF Brudders...

I'm was introduced to this forum by my colleague and read abt some real-life stories they have shared with all e brudders. I decided to share some of my past flings that might boring or exciting for some brudders here. pardon me as I'm very very new.

#1 Fling
Some years back, I met E******(will call her E in short) at my company HR room and she was the HR executive back then. She's a sweet, cutie girl next door that you wan to know her beta. So buck up my courage and drop her an email to break the ice... surprised she knew who am I and and reply to my email. We communicate for awhile and we out for a few times.... nothing happens.
One day, she told me that she's quitting and going to join another co soon so I was thinking omg mitting her will be more difficult cos her working timing is based on London timing. Been quite awhile then I decided to sms her again to date her our but she told me that she can onli mit me after her work (1.30am) and her bf will not contact her at e time. So after so long we didn't mit, we have a good catch up at the beach with some drinks and food. She was wearing a front button L/S shirt and a black skirt (very OL like) so hv difficulty walk ard the beach... it was quite a isolated spot & I again buck up my courage, held her hand and kiss her. Surprisingly, she didn't reject and as usual, my hand autoroam her very fair upperbody. After awhile, she agreed to my suggestion to move our "activities" to the car which is nearby... once in the car, I removed her blouse revealing her pink-bra...once the bra is removed, OMG her B+ sized breast was looking at me, given no chance so I "attacked" it and she let out a soft moans. My hands wonder further to her skirt and moving her up skirts to her panty level. She was abit high due to the sucking of the breasts and panty-fingering of her cunt.
I decided to remove her undies and her cunt was wet...i decided to slide my finger into her and found her g-spot... her moans getting louder. In the meant time while I was fingering her, she was alr doing HJ on my "ferlari junior". Both of us are heavy petting each other.... then i move on top of her and slide my junior into her and she was moaning. As the car is quite limited, she moved on top and keep riding me. It's was a nice view with her breasts under the shadow of the trees... she moans softly in order not too loud cos in the car. Soon, i hv my kingdom cum and it was great. We rest awhile in the car naked and luckily no cars are nearby. Good spot. We dressed up and i send her home, it was 5.30am in the morning and I'm going work at 7am.

After that sexual nite, we smsed each other and miz each other even both of us are attached (OMG, dun blame me for 2-timer cos tat time young and adventurous:p). I picked her up from work almost everynite and we have our sexual experiences before we head for home. Her dressing with silky blouse or dress with pink/red/black lacy lingeries realli turns u on everytime... So one nite, as usual went for supper and i suggested to go to a budget hotel for a gd sex experience, she was afraid initially due to been seen by familiar faces. So I assured her that it's quite safe for that hotel...so feeling excited, i parked my car nearby and walk some distance to e hotel via backdoor. The hotel staffs were staring at her cos of her looks and dressing while i get e room & maybe they're wondering tat this OL realli work tat late.

B4 we reached the room, we heard some loud moaning sounds coming from the rooms... she giggled and said that she can moan normally without fear. I was like :rolleyes: and wondering later experience will be e best of all the time we have in the car. Once we reached e room, we kissed slowly and removed each other clothes and moved slowly to hv a shower... in the shower, she gave me a BJ and i was fondling her breast. We switched & i decided to finger and lick her cunt...she moans quite loudly and it really turns me on. She was fondling her own breasts when i was working on her cunt. With her moaning, we quickly dry ourselves and moved her to the bed. I decided to finger her and she was enjoying it and cum twice as i target her g-spot. While she still quite wet, i decided to insert my "junior" into her and she moans loudly that increase my momentum in the insertions. We have a few positions and we let out our moans like this hotel is ours. Shortly, i released my loads into her mouth and she licked it dry and swallowed all my "junior army". It was e most wonderful sexual experience we have.... we hv e second round n left the hotel after a few hours. As we're too engrossed in our activities, she left her panties in the hotel room. The hotel staff will be :D to see a "prized" gift in the room.

Sorry that it's abit lengtly and boring...i'm very new so my writing are horrible. Let me know if u guys are keen to see more of my flings.... and sorry to the brudders if I have bored them, i'll discontinued from writing further.

Just hope bros can UP my points if you like my post as I'm here to share and learn more...:D

andythai
21-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Its always good to share bro nice experience, pls continue will up you once I regain my power:cool:

golden abacus
21-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Nice story. please continue, waiting for more :D

ferlari
22-02-2008, 11:02 AM
Tks for the brudder who have up my points. Appreciated...

#2 Fling

One day, my manager bought this cute, petite n pretty gal with big round eyes to me and asked me to train her due to my seniority in the department. First look at her, I tot she's 18-19 and later realised that she's 23 alr. After some TCSS, we went for lunch togther to under her beta. She was wearing a black skirt and a pink spaggetti stripe top and i was alr fantansizing abt her if i can go further as colleague.

Fast forward abit on the details to know her beta, one nite I was ard her house in Jurong West, I sms her if she wans to have supper. She agreed immediately and i waited for her downstairs. Shortly, i saw her wearing a pink T-shirt and a white shorts. OMG, i was like must "action" tonite or wasted. We went for supper and drive ard aimlessly to chit-chat. As my "junior" is urging to get out of my shorts, so I drove her to the a very dark park. At e park, i moved over and kiss her. Surprisingly, no rejection from her... so I decide to venture further and quickly lift up her t-shirts revealing her white bra. Without further delay, I moved my hand into her shorts and surprising she's wearing a G-string. I was exciting that it's such a interesting finding from a colleague.

Our kiss get more passionate and we moved to the back seats for more space. I began to remove all her clothes and she's starts to attack my "junior". Her petite size, doesn't stop her from giving me a good deep throat BBBJ. i was fingering her and she's very wet... me urging for a insertion then slide my harden "junior" into her wet pussy. I sucked her breast while she's riding me and we changed position to pump her from behind. Grapping her breasts and give her a good deep insertion, she moans and seem enjoying it. Soon she tells me to "faster" that she's cumming... soon she lets out a loud moans and i was still pumping. while she still recovering from her first cum, I released my load from "junior" into her.

We rest ourselves on the chair and suddenly, she moved over to me and swallow my "junior" into her mouth. Tis time, it's was good as she moans and giving me a BJ. i was thinking that is it heaven... soon I released the 2nd load into her mouth, she licked it clean and swallowed my loads. I was surprised and kiss her passionately...my loads are clear from her mouth. COOL! We dressed up and drove her home....

After that experience, we act as normal in office but we do occasionally have some gd experiences in my home while my parents not at home or alternativly at her house. Our relationship are no-string attached but just flings even both of us are not attached. This relationship went on for awhile till she left the company and attached. We lost contact for awhile and realised that she's attached.. the rest are history:)

boobscompressor
22-02-2008, 11:08 AM
good start bro, camp here for more :)

ssbb73
22-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Nice story.More please. :)

kopisiutai
22-02-2008, 12:00 PM
ferlari
good job... just like the car... fast, direct, powerful...
keep it going man!

golden abacus
22-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Give us more, give us more! :D

ferlari
22-02-2008, 03:27 PM
Hi brudders, tks for those who up my points.

Those brudders that deduct my points, it's ok. I'll learn from it. :D

golden abacus
22-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Bro sorry no points to up you, but is indeed nice of you to share the story. Give us more, waiting here liao. :D

Mbsacli
22-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Quite nice story, thanks for sharing :)

PS3SG
24-02-2008, 12:24 AM
Hope that TS won't MIA just after 2 chapter!

Tyer
24-02-2008, 07:39 AM
He will have to if he only got 2 flings?

fax88
24-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Some guys really hav all the lucks.....i been courting one of my colleague fo past 2 months,no even one single date with her.....:(

CKee
25-02-2008, 06:00 PM
Some guys really hav all the lucks.....i been courting one of my colleague fo past 2 months,no even one single date with her.....:(

Bro: either you are very patient or have lots of time. Move on my friend...By now, you would know her body language, i.e. to proceed or go elsewhere.

ferlari
26-02-2008, 12:55 PM
yo brudders... so sorrie been busy with work on project implementations. Give me a few days, I'll write out in details... tks for following.:p

ferlari
26-02-2008, 12:57 PM

Bro, sometimes it's the "sparks" or "chemistry" u nid to create btw both of u. Just let nature take it course and soon u'll get the deal. hee hee:D