PDA

View Full Version : My Shanghai Nights

White Crane
20-02-2008, 03:57 PM
I hurried to the Factory Manager office dreading what comes next. For the past days, there have been complaints from my customer about quality, deliveries and report. At the door I hesistated, said a little prayer and went in.

The outcome was a miracle. I am required to go to the Electronics and Electrical Fair in Shanghai as a stand-in for the FM. we are a electronic assembly contractor in Zhang Mu Tou. I was elated at this opportunity, only thing is I would not be able to join my wife for a trip to the US.

I had a hard time convincing her that its important that I must go.

The day came when the Fair open. The first day, I was ushered to meet a customer at the factory hence I was not at the fair. By the time the meeting was over, it was night. Went straight to the Sheraton Hotel, check-in and was hoping to have a good night sleep, afterall its 1.00am.

Five minutes into my sleep, I was awaken by a ryhtmic knocking from the next door. Hmm..interesting! I took out my stetoscope and placed it to the wall. I heard a faintish moaning and groaning, Then I heard a scream and then silent. Finally I am able to get some sleep.

Morning came, I recieved a knock on my door. My factory ppl called me for breakfast b4 going to the Fair. Reluctantly I drag myself out of bed.

At the booth, some of my colleagues were talking about a certain girl at the opposite booth from Singapore. They asked if I know anyone there. I found out the booth was selling solder paste but I have no contact from the company here.

We were getting ready when I heard someone calling me "Uncle Dav". I turned around and almost dropped my notebook from the table. My neice Pam was standing behind me. Everyone in my booth stop in their track and look at her.

We exchange plesantries and I found out she just started working for the a company and they are participating at the Fair too. In fact she is from the very booth opposite. I also found out she is staying at the same hotel.

Pam, is a adopted niece of my wife's sister. I taught here english briefly when she was having her Pri Six. She is now 23. A ravish and petite lady.

"Hey Uncle" she exclaimed "we are neighbour". "Urrrh, What do you mean?" I asked.

"Our room is actually next to each other" she explained. "Wanna buy me dinner? I buy drinks." she asked.

lamplighter75
20-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Part 2.....:p

lamplighter75
20-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Part 2.....? :p

richie_rich
20-02-2008, 04:39 PM
Great start to the story.
Bringing my barang barang to camp here. :D

White Crane
20-02-2008, 05:01 PM
The whole day went about meeting potential clients and supplier. I have to pay in particulars the potential new clients but then again I cannot ignore the existing one. Then at the same time, because of cost-down measure I also cannot ignore the suppliers - new and existing one at that. Quite a handful of Singapore supplier were here participating and a few have setup office here too. I was drained out. Damn! no wonder my FM asked me to stand-in.

I did not think about the dinner date and it was 6pm, closing time. "Uncle Dav, time to go" came the sweet voice. I turned around and realised it was Pam. "Errr....." I hesistated. "Don't be a yneow(stingy)" sge retorted.

"Sure. let's go" I motioned to her to go. We went back to the hotel first. Because we were staying in the same hotel, we took a cab back. The cab was small and tight. We have our bags put in front, still not enough space. We put the balance at the back with us, leaving us sitting snuggly together. To avoid my hand next to her side, I put my arm up, behind here.

The cab made a tight turn and that cause my arm to drop on her shoulder. I was stunned but there's no adverse reaction from her. Then I found out she was dead asleep. At this point of time, her head slump onto my chest and her arm just rest on my stomach.

I tried to move her aside when I unwittingly peek into her dress, unbuttoned at the top 2 button. She was wearing a white lacy half-cup bra. Because of the moving cab, the bra top gave me a peek at her pink nipple. My instant action was to look away but I felt a reaction to what I seen.

Shortly, the cab reach the hotel. I woke her up and she seem nonchalant at all. We took the same lift, walk towards our room. We agreed to get ready in 10 minutes.

Shortly after I entered my room, there was a knock from the door. I open but there was nobody. But the knocking came from another door I realised, its the adjourning door. I open and there she was, Pam.

"Can I borrow your PC to make a call to Singapore? I do not want to incurr high overseas cost on my hp" My PC has a software that allows me to call landline and mobile free. I took the PC out and gave it to her, then we closed the door.

It was 9 minutes past after my bath and there's no call from Pam. Unknowingly I walked towards the adjourning door and open. There's another door facing me. I put my hand on the knob and it turned. I slowly push the door open. Before I realised, I again hear the maoning and groaning sound. What I saw dumbfounded me.

White Crane
20-02-2008, 05:50 PM
My notebook was on the floor, the groaning and moaning sound was coming from there. Where is Pam? As I pan the room with the little lights that the curtain allowed, I found her sprawling on the bed. She was biting the pillow tightly. One of her hand was in a vigorious movements, somewhere. I was tracing the silouhette - she was masterbating.

Immediately I sense a instant reaction. What am I supposed to do? I was stunned there for a few minutes(I don't know how long) before I recollect myself. I snapped out of it and went to the phone to call Pam's room.

At the first ring, I could hear stumbling and falling from a height next door. I felt so guilty. As she pick the call, I could hear her panting.

"I just came out from the bathroom. Give me 3 minutes, OK?" Pam asked. "Sure, take your time. We still have 5 minutes" I replied. I looked at the clock, we were 10 minutes past the agreed 10 minutes. Then I realised that my hand was sticky, I did not know what it was because it was so dark. I went to wash my hand when the Pam knock on the door.

She was in towel "Here's the PC". While waiting in my room, I look at my PC. I found out that Pam had visited Sammyboyforum and she had forgotten to log-out. Hmmmm...so she's P***************.

Bronco
20-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Bro WC, good story pls keep cumming....:D Camping tonite liao..kum xia!!!

SharingIsCaring
20-02-2008, 09:34 PM
Nice story, thanks for sharing :)

Regaine
20-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Got anymore coming? :)

White Crane
21-02-2008, 10:03 AM
We met at the ailse for our dinner. Pam was wearing a spaghetti, her boobs almost spilled out. She saw my eyeballs zooming in, she gave me a lttle slap on the face. But I can feel the cold little hand, not the slap.

The dinner was uneventful cos it was fullhouse but I can be sure that all the eyes were on us, especially Pam. Then suddenly someone gave me a slap on my back, "Errr...Uncle?". It was my colleague from the factory.

After dinner, we decided to take a walk to a nearby pub. I came by this place the night before. Around the corner, there's a sex shop. I decided to slow down and manouvere behind Pam. I did not want her to catch me peering inside.

As we were approaching the shopfront, a couple rushed out from the shop knocking into Pam. Pam took a step back due to the shove, right into me. I was caught surprised. Pam then tried to recovered when she accidentally placed her hand on my crouch. Already my member was erected due to the excitment of the things inside the shop. She apologies but I could feel a little squeeze from Pam on my member.

At the pub, there was a live music. We had 2 drinks when they decide to play slow music. Pam led me by the hand to the dance floor. Instintively I hold her waist, whilst she put her arms around my neck. We were like face to face. She is about a head shorter than me. Then I realised she tiptoed and I was supporting her at the waist.

Due to the drinks and the atmosphere(and the company), I was aroused. My member is, in its form, curved up. So I was feeling rather awkward, somemore with Pam pressing against me. Pam is not giving up that position, instead she is putting more pressure(rather pleasure). She seems to enjoyed it, infact she is creating a sideway movement around my member. She stole a lip-kiss from me and then she rested her head on my chest.

pussyharmonizer
21-02-2008, 12:42 PM
good story bro, here craving for more :D

staphan
21-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Haha, another slow and steady story ... good. Thanks bro for sharing, awaiting for more.

White Crane
21-02-2008, 01:09 PM
2 hours at the pub and we decided to call it off. We walked back to the hotel. There was a lot of people and fearing these Chinese bumping Pam off the road, I decided to hold her by the shoulder close-by.

As we were walking past the sex-shop, Pam stop and ask me to wait outside. After a short wait she came out empty handed. She said nothing so we just continue walking back to the hotel. This time, she was walking by my side, slighty infront. I wonder did I put her on alert when I held her by the shoulder, hence she take the excuse of going into the sex-shop to break the momentum.

This continue as we enter into the lift and walking to our respective room. It was dead silence until we said good night.

I went into my room and get ready for bath. While running the water, I check my notebook for incoming mail. Time to bathe.

The shower was very strong with massage function. What a day? I almost fell asleep while enjoying the massage bath. Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open. I saw a silouhette approaching. Can't be ghost, right? Then the bathroom door slide open. Pam was standing right there with a towel wrapped around.

I was stunned and speechless. Pam dropped the towel and there she is - stark naked right before my eyes. My mouth open big - she has a 34D.

"Don't just stand there and see. Aren't you going to invite me in?" Pam ask with a outstretch hand. Instintively, I reached for her and led her into the shower.

She soap me at the chest and then slowly move down. She avoid my member. moving down to the calf and the leg. Then she pay particular attention to my toes, even the area between. My member was sticking out like a sore thumb right on top of her head.

Then she rise up to get more soap and went down squatting. This time she took my member with one hand and drip the soap bit-by-bit onto the shaft. Next she pull my foreskin back and soap rub the head. I felt a burst of fire running up to my mouth. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I shouted. Pam looked at me with the look that is like heaven. "Hai....kimochi desu ka" she said.

Automatically I answered "Hai...wunderbar".

"What's that?" she asked.

I had used half jap and half german. I used to study german language during my colledge but my first company was a japanese. I spent sometime in Japan before hence I like things japanese.

She continue with this for sometime, suddenly she stopped. Gee! I was about to unload. what a anti-climax.

She stand up, took the shower and hose me off. Then she adjust for some hot water and direct it at my groin, massaging it in circular motion. Suddenly she took my member into her mouth with great vacuum power.

I thought where is the power point to start the vacuum machine.

I was in estasy and I could not hold it any longer but she was pinning me to the wall. She is small size but she sure can hold me down.

I tried to break away and fail miserably. I could not hold it any longer, I pushed my member further in, Pam pushed her head towards me - you know like 2 objects colliding against each other. I unload.

After a while, it seems like forever, I look down at Pam. She look at me with her head tilting up, she took a gulp but there were some dripping by the side still. It was a sight. I wish I have a camera to capture this moment.

GL13
21-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Wow, I also wished you had a camera with you, if so now we all hosei liao ...

sexineed
21-02-2008, 02:24 PM
ya pls continue ypur story soon...cant wait to read the next part

mrxs
21-02-2008, 02:41 PM
I could not hold it any longer, I pushed my member further in, Pam pushed her head towards me - you know like 2 objects colliding against each other. I unload.

After a while, it seems like forever, I look down at Pam. She look at me with her head tilting up, she took a gulp but there were some dripping by the side still. It was a sight. I wish I have a camera to capture this moment.

Gulp ! This is damn steamy ! think I need to PCC first

jdi813
21-02-2008, 02:58 PM
goot stuff man :)

SexKing972
21-02-2008, 03:20 PM
hopefully can go there one times:D

White Crane
21-02-2008, 04:50 PM
She won't allow me to wash her instead ask me to wait for her.

Phew! I never have had this experience before and I am raring to go some more. While waiting for her, I remember she have not log-out from Sammyboyforum. So I went to the DownLoad Link section. There were so interesting video from a certain TCSG and Sunny???.

I was watching the video without realising that Pam was behind me. "So you are also watching this type and you are a member here?" Pam said.

"No! its your account" I answered.

"What? How did you know my password?" Pam giving me a slap on the shoulder.

"You did not logged out the last time when you borrowed from me" I defended.

"Oh, sorry" we lock lips.

"Look what I bought just now" Pam said "I always wanted to try this" showing me a vibrator.

She jumped onto my bed, hiding under the quilt. "Don't switch-off that video" Pam called "I wanna see it to built up the mood"

You can imagine the CFM-look on Pam's face when she insert that vibrator and switch it on. A little while she start to twitch and trash on the bed, Slowly she started to throw the quilt cover aside, then onto the floor.

I was looking on curiuosly at the progress. On and off, she would open the eyes and look at me, scrutinising my harden member. Then she shut-off her eyes again.

Suddenly the twitching and the trashing became vigorous that the pillow also came flying off. There was a stream of water that shoot off into the room. She called out to me to hold her.

I do not know what to do, where to hold but I just went to her. Instead she just grap me by my member turning and pulling I was afraid it might come off. Then her body tremble for a while before she subsided.

I look at her in amusement, she gave me a wink and a smile. "I saw this on the video and had wanted to try. I loved it. You? Pam asked.

I go "Hmmmmmmm.... Luckily I am staying in the corner room with your room next door, nobody heard it unlike last night and this evening."

"What? You eaves drop me?" Pam retorted pinching my small head.

We settle down by the window bay overlooking Shanghai on the 23rd floor. No building infront of us, so we were comfortable even in our state of nakesdness.

She was resting on me when she probed me "Why is your kkc so funny, pointed up?" She was holding it with 2 fingers, continue "but its so thick". Then she put her palm over it "longer than my palm too".

"Of course. You are small size" I said.

"How to measure?" Pam asked. I said "use a measuring tape".

"No! I will use my finger" Pam said. I was wondering how.

She put her finger side by side and then switch over. "1.2.3.4...16,17 wow! 18. Now when I look at my fingers I shall be reminded of your kkc"

"Its still [I]limpek[I]. Wait till its hard, maybe 25 fingers" I defended stoutly "see how you can work on it". We had a good laugh. Now I wonder how to measure the depth of a hole.

We open a bottle of red wine and enjoyed the scenery before us while I caressed her 34D, twitching the nipple and squeezing the breast. "Hey your hand is so soft. Better don't punture it" Pam said.

Slowly I placed my mouth and begin to kiss the side and suckle the nipple. She was so relax that she begin to lie flat on the window bay. This is a very interesting position. 23 floor straight down if the window bay and the glass fail.

Pearl
21-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Camping here!!! :D

bahkuteh
21-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Mind if I join you too ? :)

Camping here!!!

White Crane
22-02-2008, 10:35 AM
"Ahhhhh...what? You gave me a love bite" Pam shouted.

I said "Don't worry. Its on the breast"

"Not when I intend to wear a tank-top tomorrow" Pam said angrily. Just then the phone rang but it does not seem to be from my room. Gosh! its Pam's room. We just like bolted up from our activities, I got push off the window bay(down 23 level to the street level - well it felt like that when you landed on your kkj). Pam rushes off through the adjourning doors to pick up the call.

It was like 15 minutes passed by, Pam did not returned. I was getting ready to go to bed since its closed to midnight. I realised my bed was in no sleeping condition because it was wet - thanks to Pam's squirt earlier on masterbation.

I walk over to Pam's room, she was getting ready to bed too. "What's that you're wearing?" Pam asked.

"My pyjamas!" I replied "Look! I can't sleep on my own bed cos its wet".

"You can sleep in my bed with me, darling...but!" Pam stopped here to leave me wonder "made you happy" I continue.

"You still can?" Pam asked with a CFM-look.

Pam ask me to get to bed first while she walked to the bathroom in her nightie. "Hmmm..you got a nice pyjamas too" I said matter of fact.

"Darling! its called nightie for ladies" Pam retorted.

Shortly she came out of the bathroom leaving the light on but closing slightly the bathroom door. As she stopped by the bed, she removed the towel.

"Where's your nightie?" I asked. "Shhhhhh..." Pam placed a finger to my mouth "Tonight is my first time".

White Crane
22-02-2008, 06:25 PM
She pull the quilt cover and slip under. We were side by side.

I have a funny feeling then. My mind time-travelled back about 7 years back when I was asked to help her in English for her PSLE. Her family were all Mandarin-speaking.

I have a mute impression of her - shy, quiet and always put me at my wits end. Then after she got into Secondary school, she begin to open up to me, also because my wife(then my gf) would visit their house on some weekends.

She was 18 when we got married. I remenbered on the wedding day, she was wearing a low-cut dress with a voluptous twins. My wife and myself were very happy with her progress.

The closes Pam and me got near each other was some 3 years back when we(all my in-law side) went on a criuse to nowhere. We were having a funtime at the pool. Pam was wearing a single-piece swimsuit with a deep V-neck cut revealing the drain.

A cruise member was organising some water obstacle game when I was partnered with Pam(cos my wife not keen to play). we were to walk on a floating bridge when we fell into the pool. Pam was afriad and she immediately grap me by the neck, almost choking me.

Then at another activity, we were brought to a island promising clear water. The family members were eager to jump into the water to swim in, Pam was eager too with a float. Midway she slipped through and went into the water.

Luckily I was behind as I have some form of life-saving during NS. I swam towards her but she was panicking, so I moved under and behind her and caught hold of her. Reassurring her that I would help her, she calmed down.

Forgetting that she is a lady, I place my hand across her chest and start to pull her to shore. It was some distance when I realised that I changed to holding her chin up and pull her to shore. I was not aware if I did get aroused then.

After this, Pam and I were on better talking terms.

"Hello, what are you thinking?" a voice came over. It was Pam. She was climbing onto of me resting her body on me.

"Uhhhhh....nothing, darling" I muttered. Immediately she gave me a kiss and it was there it stay for a while.

Because I am a little plumb around the waist, Pam sort of a slide down a little. Then she smiled and winked at me and said "Luckily you activated the stopper else I would have fallen down".

AD69
22-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Pitching my tent here too. :D

White Crane
23-02-2008, 01:02 AM
The sight of a pair of firm 34D right at your face is indescribable. "You wanna check the lenght of that stopper?" I asked Pam.

She turn herself around(now we are in a 69 position) and started to measure(again!) with a little fingers. At the juncture I could smell her love hole, "Hmm you use Chanel 9" I exclaimed.

"1,2,3......22,23,24,25, Oh my god. Then she use her 2nd finger to go around but was unable to meet the tip of her thumb. She had to use another finger to join it. "Like Chartered Bank - Big! Strong! Friendly?" Pam said with a little sacaism at the last word. "I better negotiate with him else I kenna kill by gunshot. Hey it got spring action somemore, not bad" Pam giggled.

Pam placed the member at her mouth tip, kissing it lightly then using her front teeth gave it a little bite. That caused the pre-cum juice to ooze out. Pam used her little precious finger to play with it by circling around the mouth. Then she used a finger from each hand to open the mouth and blow at it. There was a sensation feeling running through my body.

Instintively I planted my mouth at her lovehole. She immediately let out a high shriver. Both her leg closed in, with the thigh grasping my head. She did not let go for sometime.

Then slowly the pressure eased and the grasp was released. This time she spread the leg a little wider and I continue with 'painting' and sucking. Occasionally I would steal a little bite at the clitoris, and she would reciprocate with another bite. This time the member was already inside the mouth, albeit only half.

After sometime she turn around and I knew she was ready to accept me. I could feel that she was wet, damm bloody wet. I slowly inched in.

Because of the curved up, there was a little difficulty but eventually it did with a little help from her. She decided to place a pillow under her buttock. When I was halfway in, she started to shiver and trembles. Her hands was squeezing me tight. "I am cumming" Pam shouting "cumming".

How can when I hardly started to pump? Think I hit her G-spot.

woohooo
23-02-2008, 02:35 AM
good story. camping here

sexytoy.com.sg
23-02-2008, 02:38 AM
I wish I had such a neice....:p

White Crane
25-02-2008, 12:24 AM
She closed shut her eyes and the mouth was like biting hard on something but I was still half-way in if not one-quater only.

The following reaction from here got the shock of me. Both her outstretched legs went around me on the upper thigh near the buttock and closed in fast and hard. What this happened is that it pushed me in suddenly. Now I am completely inside her.

She gave a loud "OUCH". I am quite sure that the neighbouring room and maybe the opposite one can hear it.

I could feel that my foreskin was like being tear apart by this too. The lovehole though was very wet BUT it was also very tight.

Then I could feel that her lovehole was out of breath, grasping for air with deep and rapid opening and closing - like we breathe with our mouth. This has an effect on my already hardened and torn member, like someone is squeezing in and out. My gosh I cannot wait to start my pumping.

"Take it easy, darling(panting)...and even if the sky drop down, don't take it out" Pam begged me.

i started with a slow pumping, only a courtesy withdrawal before plunging in again. Slowly her eyes open and I think she has warmed up to a new member inside her. I began to withdraw further out and giving a harder plaunge achieving a deeper penetration.

Eventually she got into the action and our rythmn were in sync. As I withdraw, she would also pull back. Then when I plunged in, she would push her buttock up - both our hip crashing into one another.

"Kimochi! Kimochi! Pam said "Fuck me, fuck me harder. I am safe."

That got me excited and after sometime, we reached climax. Her leg locked my buttock hard and fast, her arms was holding fast to my back - both end of me locked except the hip that is moving, actually both of our hips were slapping violently against each other when we meet.

"Ahhhhhh....." I shouted(trying to keep it soft). I could feel the rush of the sperms into Pam's lovehole. Its warm. After 3 squirts, I am done.

"Wow! amazing. After what I gave to you in the bathroom, I thought I was spent" I told Pam.

"I want you to fill me up somemore....later in the morning" Pam demanded.

We stayed in our last position for sometime before I withdraw. I went to the bathroom to wash but Pam wanted to keep it inside for as long as she could. She seem like a very satisfied lady. Eventhough there is only limited light coming out from the toilet, I could see the radiance emitting out from Pam.

andythai
25-02-2008, 08:24 AM
Bro good experience man, will up you ;)

White Crane
25-02-2008, 12:36 PM
The sun was out early. I was woken up by the ray of sunlight coming in through the small opening left by the curtain. I had to take a leak. Then to my surprise, I found that Pam washed my undies last night. I was very happy.

As I was walking back to the bed(I am still in Pam's room), I saw the smile on Pam's face eventhough her eyes were shut closed. The radiance still shine through after that sextisfying moment, I presume. Then she threw the quilt cover over and there is this petite, whitish body lying infront of me with a somewhat outstretched legs. The twin mountain was a sight to behold, the waist is small, the pubic hair neatly trim like a tomahawk-style probably about half-an-inch thick but curly.

To appreciate her washing my undies, I decided to reward her. I started with kissing and sucking the little toes and progressed to the big toe. Then I moved from the ankle to the calf, then the knee and then the thigh.

There were some slight movement and moan but her eyes were still shut closed.

Then I moved around the inner thigh area occasional with the tongue licking the lovehole. "Good Morning, room service?" Pam asked "but I have not seen the menu!"

"Its buffet, darling" I replied. There was a smile, a big one from Pam. It seems that at the mere calling her "darling" she is elated. Maybe its a form of recognition that she has got a part to stay in my heart.

"Ok butler serve the buffet" Pam called out.

I continue painting her lovehole and then she called for drinks. I ignored her with more sucking and plunged my outstretched tongue in as far as I can. There was a ooze of her juice coming out. I deligently lapped it up, not missing a drop. Her hip moved up in a sudden jerk, I could have planted my face inside the had it not been for her small sized lovehole.

"Ohhh where is my drink?" Pam again asked giving me a light slap on the thigh. I turn my body around and have the dick right t her face.

"What choice do I have here? Hmmm...think I prefer home-made barley." Pam answered herself. She pulled my foreskin from the already hardened rod and look at it for a moment. She started to giggle.

"What's funny" I asked.

"Why is it curve up?" Pam asked.

"Because its looking for the magnetic northpole" I answered back.

"Magnetic Northpole calling dick, come in please" Pam added. In that swift moment I plunge the dick into her mouth. She suck it with such power that I reciprocate it with my works on her lovehole.

Then she pushed me away and said "Southpole calling dick, come in please".

I got up facing her, then place my palm caressing at her pubic hair and said "Lovely darling". Again she smiled.

Then I positioned my rod head at thelovehole mouth there and started to stimulate it in a circular motion. Not long, her hip started to move up. I pushed it in. "Ahhhhhhhhhh..." Pam called out.

White Crane
25-02-2008, 12:38 PM
Bro good experience man, will up you ;)

Thank you for putting up with my story.

White Crane
26-02-2008, 11:23 AM
We switched around from missionary to doggy, all this while we were still "connecting". It was a tough manouverve making sure that each time we move to saty together.

She settle down with her head and hands on the pillow, the buttock lifted up. I grapped her twins and started to squeeze them. She especially loved it when I twitched her nipple.

While I was pumping, shortly she move her left hand and masterbate herself. I got excited when she occasionally would squueze my balls. Finally we climax together. She wanted "half-boiled egg" for breakfast so I have to pull it out and bring it to her mouth. It was so exciting when the sperms ooze out onto her waiting opened mouth on the tongue.

"I asked for one half-boiled egg, why did you give me 3?" Pam asked.

"Electronics Fair discount" I explained.

She then gargle them in her mouth and swallow in. We hugged each other tightly.

The alarmed went off and we knew we have to get ready for another day of meetings at the Fair.

I got shocked when she dressed up in her tank-top revealing a lttile of the lovebite I gave. "Don't worry. I am wearing a jacket" Pam explained "Anyway its very beautifully done. Love You". We kissed.

At the Fair, my new colleagues who came in last night were already talking about a new target. It turned out they were talking about Pam. Those who were hear before remarked that today she carried herself somewhat with new confidence and air. I felt proud upon hearing these.

Then someone memtion that he managed to peek and found a bite on Pam left breast. That got everyone excited.

Cytan7
26-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Awesome story, bro! Keep it up!

So nice to do it with a niece.. :p

Regaine
26-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Then someone memtion that he managed to peek and found a bite on Pam left breast. That got everyone excited.

I would also be very excited too.:D

LoveThai
27-02-2008, 01:20 AM
Nice Story :)

White Crane
27-02-2008, 04:25 PM
The morning was like very slow. All in I had meetings with 3 potential customers and met briefly 5 suppliers. My colleague were amazed at my productivity. They were wondering my I got the energy from.

"Tell me where and what did you do last night?"

"I have offload, unload, discharge...my loads" I blushed at the answer.

My hp prompted me a sms and after reading it, I went for my lunch. I waited for a while when Pam came. She complaint that there was this ang mo from the neighbouring booth who wanted to go to a pub with her. I did not said anything.

We had lunch at a local joint nearby when I met my Singaporean colleagues. Their jaws(I can feel) dropped to the floor when they saw us walking in. I wished I could walked on it and crushed them:rolleyes:

Pam removed the jacket and purposely adjust it revealing the lovebite I gave her. Then she gave me a wink and whisper "Love you, darling". I have to pretend catching the jacket and placing it on the lap.

"Adjusting something?" Pam asked. "at what time now?"

"12 o'clock and priming" I said.

We broke into a little giggle. I slipped a spare room cardkey under a namecard to Pam.

After lunch, we walked back to the exhibition hall and returned to our booth. Immediately I was accousted into the corner by the Singaporean colleague. "Wow. Fast and silent worker!". I expalined there she is my adopted niece from my sister-in-law.

Because I was away from Singapore for sometime, they updated me on the local media scene. Then someone mentioned that Pam has some resemblence to Candice Liu(the character Yu Tong). We went to check on the internet and to by surprise it does, maybe only 70%.

Pam is sporting a long and curly hair and the hair end. I thought she look more like Ayumi though.

Tomorrow is the last day of the Fair so the folks thought of [I]cheonging[I] tonight but I declined the invitation. They were disappointed in that they were hoping I could invite Pam along. I thought why when they could get so many at the KTV. Of course I have other plans and am sure Pam have the same plan too.

AD69
27-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Of course I have other plans and am sure Pam have the same plan too.

Looking forwato the next update.

AD69
27-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Sorry. Double posting.

White Crane
29-02-2008, 12:09 AM
Towards the end of the day, I called in the Singapore colleagues.

"I have got good news and bad news" I said. Someone said good news and the rest being indecisive agreed.

"The good news is the beautiful lady in the opposite booth is joining us for dinner" I told them.

"Who? Who? We met a couple this afternoon." they hallowed.

"Wow! you guys really chee hong" I remarked, continued "Pam".

This got them excited. "What's the bad news?" they continued to ask.

"She wants to come to the KTV with us too." At this point, the guys were murmurring "How to enjoyed?"

Pam wanted to see the going-ons inside a KTV but was afraid since she's a girl so when I told her my colleague wanted to go, she agreed provided that I would accompany her.

During dinner, everyone was trying hard to take a peek at the lovebite and perhaps more and Pam knew how to tease them. Occasionally she would complained hot and flapped the jacket. All these while before she do that. she would use her leg to hit me to catch their reaction. I would take out my camera and pretend want to take pictures of them. You can imagine some of the shots I took have their eyes round and some mouth open.

I caught in one instance my ka kia tongue was salivating. I am going to give him a low score for the coming review.

After we have our fill, we proceed to a nearby KTV. This KTV come with a disco. We had a private room. Innitially the guys were like angel but after Pam said "Be wild, I am noy interested in any of you. I am pow"

POW! I wondered.

The guys then let loose and requested the mama-san to bring in the girls. A long hair girl was sitting besides me and started to feed me fruits when I felt a pinch on my buttock. I looked at Pam and she gave me a sinister smile.

While the guys were having their funs in the room, Pam and I decided to go to the disco floor. Pam attracted quite an attention with her tank top dressing and the dancing twins. At some point we were dancing so closed(face to face) that her boobs were rubbing on my stomach. I felt aroused especially when I look down. She's hot and on fire.

Shortly they changed to cha-cha, again we were in close proximity. Then the slow dance. Now we were in close contact, actually I was holding her shoulder and she - round my waist.

After the first break, we went back to the room. Pam excused herself leaving me with the boys. They wasted no time to firing the questions at me about our relationship and how we were dancing. "Well" I said " I watch her grow up since Primary Six. She was like from this small(with one hand cupping) to this big(now two hand cupping)."

They were like 'huhh....wow'.

killer_pussy
29-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Gd one... keep it up bro!

VicChai
01-03-2008, 06:49 AM
Steamy story. :)

White Crane
03-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Pam has been away for 15 minutes. At this time, one of my Singapore colleague who dabbles in shares with me told me that STI was not that good. The counter that I had bought some 100 lots earlier(a Chinese shipbuilding) drop like a bowling pin. I bought it at $1.18, now it is at $1.16 and still going down.

Man! what a dampener. I was calculating my paper loss mentally I did not realised Pam had returned. She saw I was a bit down, she suggest we go out get some fresh air. As we closed the karaoke room door behind us, the mama san came.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Getting some fresh air" I replied.

Then she suggested I go to a room to rest. She guaranteed me absolute privacy, no one to disturb and I can have a good rest. If I wanted to, I can have a bath.

I took the key from her and slipped some tips to her. Then she slipped a packet of condom into my pocket. She also naughtily slipped her hand into my pants pocket and run my rod. Immediately I felt a sensation and was aroused. She then gave me a tight squeeze, I almost swallowed my tongue. Had it not been for the (lack of)lights in the KTV, Pam would have seen what happened.

Pam and I proceed to the room despite asking me to go outside and get some freah air.

We found that the room has got a waterbed and mirror on top and sideway. The bathroom was big enough for a foursome.

With my already hardened rod, I pushed Pam onto the bed. She was a bit shock but soon recovered. We have a deep and long kiss. Then I pushed her tanktop down and grapped the bra and squeeze. Pam pushed me away and was agnored by by brutish action. She like to be treated nicely like a lady.

I apologised and explained my position in the stock exchange. She then planted a kiss on my lips and eventually that led to another long and deep kiss. Then she moved and positioned her nipple to my mouth and encouraged me to suckle it. Meanwhile she started to undress me - first the top then the bottom. Before I realised she had stripped me.

Then she stand on the bed, with me lying down looking up at her, she seductively undress herself and started to caress herself. She then proceed to masturbate and soon the juices started to flow down.

She position over me and wanted to lick, sip, suck, eat - AHHH damm whatever her flowing juice.

After she got her fill, it was now my turn. I place my rod at her passy mouth and move in a circular motion. Pam took the initiative and move her buttock and hip forward - in a whoops like a suction pipe - my dick was plunge into darkness. There the trouble with waterbed - there's a equal amount of reaction for an equal amount of action.

We did not have to do much pumping ourself - the waterbed helped us but you can feel the thrust and the penetration is deeper and purposeful. We took turn to be the dominant role. We even did a unique position - my dick was locked inside her pussy face-to-face, then we went down on the bed looking up at the mirror on the ceiling. We clearly enjoyed the view we are seeing. To ensure that we did not get 'disengaged', we hold each other legs tightly. Then we started a little jumping action with our body flat on the bed. Then our both our body was like bobbing up and down on the waterbed. It was a thrill and a new feeling. Very soon we climaxed together - CIM. We got exhuasted.

After a short rest, we quickly bathed and return to the karaoke room. The guys was asking where did we went for fresh air.

White Crane
05-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Its been a month since we left Shanghai. Pam returned to Singapore while I shortly was called to visit a potential customer(arising from the Shanghai Fair) in the States.

Pam and I occasionally comm through Skype but I did see her logging in to Sammyboyforum.

I am back in the Head Office here in Singapore for 3 days already. I was busy getting the proposal out for the new customer when my colleague came rushing into my office, just in time as I logged out from my fruitful trading.

"That girl we met in Shanghai is here!" he said excitedly.

I have an appointment with Pam to discuss about phasing in her company material for my factory.

"Hello, how are you?" Pam asked sluttily. She was wearing a white blouse with lace running from the collar. We proceed to the meeting table, a small round table in my room.

She removed her jacket and she purposely select the seat on my left. Then I realised through a gap in her blouse she was not wearing any bra inside.

"Don't worry, before I came in to your office I went to the ladies and removed it. I have a nipple aid on" Pam assurred me.

The meeting went on smoothly as I have already every intention to assist Pam in clinching this deal, even the China plant will get the raw metrials from Pam. And I intend to introduce her product to my new customers.

At the end of the meeting, Pam slid her hand into her blouse and very quickly was out. She pass to me from her hand a nipple aid she just removed. I was aghasted nut aroused. She saw me adjust my seat and smiled wittingly.

"Very uncomfortable?" She asked "Shall we go for lunch and invite your colleague along?"

After lunch we go seperate way as Pam drove. As I stepped into my car, the hp rang. Pam called.

"You want to go for desert?" Pam asked.

"Where?" I returned.

"At L....... Condo, my friend's house" Pam continued "I have got permission to use her house. I am on heat."

At that instance, when I heard 'on heat' the hose was rolled out to fight the fire.

We proceed to the friend's house.

We met at the lift lobby and went in together. Once the lift door closed, we locked our lips. Damm! these private estate lift operates so super fast. We have reached the 18th floor. Her friend open the door. I was stunned by her looked. She's Japanese with straight long hair. She was getting ready to go down to the pool for a swim. She introduced herself as Reiko.

"Don't worry. I usually swim for 1 hour then stay in the suana room for another hour. Then I go for a drink at the cafe" Reiko assured Pam.

Reiko and switched on the aircon in the guestroom.

As soon as reiko closed the main door behind her, we threw caution into the air. Pam removed her clothings so fast that it would put the NS Boys to shame. As for me I am still strugling with my shoe.

Pam pulled me by the hand onto the bed. There was even music on too.

White Crane
06-03-2008, 01:00 AM
Pam told me, on our way to Reiko's place, Reiko and a Singaporean lady friend is staying here in this condo. Reiko and the Singaporean lady friend are bitch and butch relationship. Reiko is the bitch. The lady friend is away on business trip.

We(Pam and me) did not even bother to bathe(despite the hawker centre oily smell on the clothes. Straightaway we locked lips and french. As we were heading for the bed, we remove each other clothing and throw then on the floor, piece by piece strewn around. After I removed Pam's panty, I could not wait to smell it, so nice smell.

However as for Pam, after she removed my boxer she led me to the bed holding my stiff hardened dick. I have to catch up with her speed else risk it being yanked out. There was a sensational feeling in my body and especially the small head when the little fingers of Pam touch the most sensitive exposed head. I could feel my pre-cum juice leaked out.

Pam feeling it on her hand, lick it and then place her wet hand on the pussy. She gave out a soft moan.

She pushed me onto the bed and had my dick in her mouth in no time. She must have missed me and it(in that sequence) so much since Shanghai. The sucking and the fondling was like the first time she blow me in the bathroom in my hotel room. I could only enjoyed the attention I get.

Very quickly, Pam turn around to get me to attend to her needs, she needs a 'painting job'. I quickly put my lips and my tongue to work. I even try the spread her 'lips' apart to put my tongue in. This sent her body reeling in estacy that she start kicking her leg. She also started to moan loudly and she acted quite violently. She slapped my buttock hard and planted her fingernails into it. The evidence(of the injuries) can be seen.

Wasting no time, we did not even look for a condom, Pam guided the dragon into the hole and begin to ride wildly. She would squeezed her 34D twins in between.

Then we sit up and continue with the rocking motion afterwhich I pushed her onto the bed and pumped her. She climaxed with me inside and when my turn to come, I have to withdraw it out(not safe period). I deposited them into her mouth.

After 3 squits, I am tired. I laid flat on the bed. Pam moved on top of me.

"I have a present for you" she said

Then she slided down my body and tied my legs onto the bed post.

"What's going on?" I asked

Then when I lifted my head I saw somebody standing at the room door. I slowly make it out who's that person - its Reiko.

The MilkMan
06-03-2008, 06:50 AM
very nice and steamy write-up.
will be waiting for the continuation.
thanks bro White Crane. :)

bonk88
06-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Wah, one for one free? cant wait for the story bro.......

bonk88
06-03-2008, 10:13 AM
wah, one for one free again? cant wait for the story bro...

White Crane
06-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Pam explained to me the arrangement she have had with Reiko-san for using her place. Basically Reiko-san have not had a dick(a real one with emotion and 'tears') for since she started her bitch-butch relationship with her friends. And she is not willing to risk it with a total stranger. So when she heard from Pam what happened in Shanghai and that I am related to Pam, she jump at this chance.

But Pam also have a agreement with Reiko that she would be the first one to 'eat' me before Reiko can have hers. Also Reiko was thrilled at how Pam described to her about the unique character of my dick - curved upwards.

As Reiko approached the bed, I can see she was in a 1-piece swimsuit. The top has already fallen off while watching Pam and me earlier on.

Reiko came onto my right side while Pam laid on the left watching the proceedings. Reiko started to lick me on the ear, move down to the neck and then my mouth. We tongue each other for a while. Then she nibbled at the hair stub on my lower chin. Suddenly, using her teeth she bite down on the hair stub and pull it out from my face. Its like those who use 2-coins to pull the hair out.

"Ouch!" I screamed. At that moment, a stream of urine came out from my dick. Both Pam and Reiko look stunned and immediately pushed my dick away from them but too late, they have had a taste of the urine. We had a good laugh, well I started it first.

Then Reiko move her hand up and down, and also twisting around on my dick stimulating it. Occasionally she uses her 2 finger to 'twang' it. I felt pain and 'shiok'.

Pam saw my expression of shiokness and said "Oh you enjoyed that ahh! Next time I shall do that to you"

Man! I feel so used by the 2 ladies but its a whole new experience here for me.

AD69
06-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Wah, threesome........looking forward to read more. :D

White Crane
07-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Pam decides to show her the other side(or the dark side, I supposed).

Same thing to stimulate and awake my kkc, she slide her small, soft and cold palm up-and-down the softened kkc, pulling the foreskin so far down(so exposed it might catch a cold) that I flinched with some pain. Then she used her fingernails and pinched the little mouth. Then she spread them apart and planted her teeth into it.

"Eeeee! what's that?" Pam asked and continued "Its watery. Is it urine?".

Reiko have a whole set of 'toys' in the house - vibrator, massager, strap-on male dick and another strap-on c/w vibration mode that runs on rechargeable lithium battery etc etc. There is even one for the man, I do not why they have this.

Reiko brought this out from their amoury chest and showed it to Pam how to use it. They slipped in onto my now awoken kkc and viola!, it runs on battery too. It has a massaging effect - it squeeze and let go.

After a while, I was in spasm. Because my legs were tied to the bedpost, I can only moved my hand and my body. Seeing I was in spasm, Pam planted her lips onto me and hugged me. Instintively I hugged on to her tight.

Reiko was soothing my inner thigh and would tinkle with my balls. She planted one finger into my anus. Wow! this is heaven.

I feeled I have been raped by 2 angels.

White Crane
07-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Reiko pull away the blackout curtain and the roon brightened up. Now I can see Reiko more clearly. Just now when Pam introduced me to her, I was a little shy cos we are using her place for our rendevous.

Reiko has long and straight hair, fair skin color, small mouth, small breast size but firm. Her pubic hair is only located above the cb. The area around the cb is cleared, very smooth.

"Ahh, nan desu ka" Reiko saying while pointing out the kkc to Pam.

"I told you so, but very kimochi" Pam continued "I one time hit G-spot".

"Very big and curve funny" Reiko giggled.

Reiko have trouble guiding my kkc in while Pam was trying to talk dirty with me. Seeing this Pam hold my cock up. Reiko adjust herself allowing Pam to position my cock at Reiko lovehole entrance.

"Reiko-san" I asked "entrance fee how much?"

Before you know, Reiko already sit down. "Sorry neh, suda masok. No negotiation"

"Oooooooh Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....kimochi, kimochi" Reiko moan "Gambarimasu"

Eric22
07-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Nice story... Camping here... :cool:

AD69
07-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Not only threesome......but SM somemore.

White Crane
08-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Reiko was trying to ride me slowly else she would come very fast. Its evident she have had not a real cock inside her for a long time and she would like to savour this moment for as long as she can tahan. She caressed her breast, twicking her nipple every now as an alternative to stimulate herself.

Pam went to the 'armoury' and came back with a strap-on prick. She try putting it on and try to mount Reiko but being a girl who never been to NS, she was gunning for my asshole instead.

"Hey!" I hallowed "wrong one, Pam".

She managed to get it right the second time. As soon as she pushed it in to Reiko asshole, Reiko scream "Ahhhhhh.....Oohhhhhh"

Reiko collapsed onto me, followed by Pam. Reiko mouth met mine and we kissed and tongue heavily. Reiko was clearly enjoying the attention, I could feel my groin area was flooded with juices -oozing from who(Reiko and/or Pam), I don't know.

Pam is a lousy rider. As she thrust her hip in, she sort of a disengaged Reiko and me. I have to move my hip up to keep 'connecting people'.

Shortly, Pam disengaged from Reiko. She moved to the front, still with the strap-on dick on her. She got Reiko to get up but still 'connecting people' with me.

Then she removed the strap-on and try putting it on my face. The strap-on dick now was like sticking out from my mouth.

Pam located the strap-on dick and position it to her lovehole. Slowly but surely she push herself in. Now I have 2 girls riding me, I am definitely being raped.

I am now looking at Pam pussy right in the eyes, I can sensed the 'forest' is on fire, I am inhaling the haze!

Pam lean a little back for Reiko to reach her. Reiko had her hands on Pam 34D breast and started to massage it.

As soon as Reiko is about to cum, the massage become squeezing and pinching of Pam's nipple. Both ladies were by now moaning and screaming. Pam was also tearing but I can see its tears of estacy.

Their riding become stronger and soon climax togther.

White Crane
09-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Very soon my face was filled with Pam's juice and my Reiko's juice was trying to ooze out through eventhough we are still 'engage'.

Pam push the strap-on dick away from my face and rested her lovehole onto my face - well! to be exact on my mouth. It tasted fragrant, sweet, sour and salty but it was heavenly.

Not satisfied, Pam rock a little of her pussy on my mouth. I still out my tongue to complement her, this lead her to the last bit of her orgasm. She is clearly (s)excited.

"Ohhhhhh I love you, darling" Pam with a soft sexy voice to me.

Reiko was silent though.

After a short rest, both ladies disengaged from me but was surprised that I have not cum. It was still hard, though only 60% of what was before.

They took turn to stroke me and suckle and bite my nipple. They also try to stimulate me with their licking of my asshole.

During, Pam and Reiko exchanged sexy talk. Their favourite subject was of course how my dick become like this curvy. Reiko mentioned that most Japanese women would die to experience my kind of dick.

It took some time that my balls became tight and hard and I felt like 'that's it, cumming' and the ladies would hasten their stroking, only at about the last minute they would grasped the base of the dick like a clamping motion then my dick died somewhat. I felt so frustrated, cumming-hungry. I wanted to show Reiko what my unload is like, it alway the first time in front of someone new that's exciting.

A few more rounds of such torturing that I begged them to release me that they allowed me to come. The first spurt was so strong that it hit the ceiling.

"Wow!" Pam and Reiko say in unison

Another few more spurt and I am done. The sperm were resting on my stomach and on their hands. Both Pam and Reiko cleaned up the small head by slurpping and licking whatever's there and then promptly slurpped up the rest on my stomach.

Cytan7
09-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Wow! Awesome threesome!

fastfingers
09-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Hardcore sial, hope can see more :)

Rinnai
09-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Bro all I can say is that you write a good story.

White Crane
10-03-2008, 10:29 AM
Reiko was still 'unconciuos' but still breathing fairly heavy, Pam and I got out of the bed. Pam led me to the bathroom by the dick!

We washed up each other and after rinse, my dick got awaken. Pam was right at it. One hand was stroking it while the other was masturbating herself. I was holding on to the towel bar for support.

After a while she signalled she was ready to be fuck again. She lifted her right leg up and rest it on my chest.

"Wow! you can actually do that?" I stuttered.

"I did gymnastic" Pam explained "You like what you see?"

She guided my dick to her pussy, rub here rub there with it on her pussy and then push first the head in and then a little further in.

Then she gave a slap on my buttock. I woke up from my smelling Pam's feet which was resting on chest.

"Push" Pam ordered "Fuck me up"

I did not expect but after some push and pull, I felt a calling cumming. I am surprised. Then I remembered that its not the safe period for Pam but she is not relenting that position. It frightened me if Pam is 'shot'.

It take me some convincing to Pam that we got disengaged. Then a bright spark came onto us.

"What if....." we hollowed together.

"Yes..." again we say in almost the same breath.

"Ok, you first" I said

Pam turned around and bended down, hand clasping feet. Another gymnastic fest. I was think of anal fuck; is she inviting me to, too?

"You want me to fuck you backside?" I asked Pam

"Yes! and unload too. It's my first time" Pam beseeched me.

It was not easy, as its my first time too. The entrance seen intimitating small and squimish. Pam was also afraid begging me to be gentle.

Eventually we overcame that fear and I was riding her lovingly. She was also enjoying the moments. In what was eternalty, I unload into Pam. It was tight, very tight. And when I came, Pam was fearful what is the feeling like inside.

Her anus sort of a clamped up, squeezing my cock that I was afraid I would pass out. But it was heavenly.

After I have finished unloading, my dick was still inside when Pam started to lift herself up in one swift move. That put me to shame.

Now her back is sticking to my body like glue. She is still savouring the new sex experience or journey.

White Crane
11-03-2008, 12:19 PM
We(my wife and me) are hving my extended families over for a makan and a game session over my recent killings in the stock market.

Pam wanted to bake a cake(as promised since last CNY). I was mopping the house when the doorbell rang. I was surprised to see Pam so early.

"Sorry uncle, my friend's oven kaput, so I have to use yours" Pam said

Just then my wife came out. "Helloooo" she called out.

"Hi Auntie" Pam said "I wanted to use your oven to bake a cake for tonight's game session".

"Yes, your mummy told me about it. I have to go to work, be back by late afternoon" my wife said.

I murmurred to my wife "You did not tell me! What am I going to do?"

I see my wife off in a taxi before I went back to resume my mopping. Pam was busy in the kitchen with the egg beater.

I need to change back to my 'working clothes'(boxer) and bare-body. After throwing the keys away, I went up to my room to change.

Just as I have removed my brief, Pam was calling me about something she is looking for in the kitchen. She came up to my room and walk-in. Her face and hands were covered with flour. She looked like a little messy.

"Wow, uncle" Pam said.

It was uncomfortable for me as this is my house. I tried to covered my manhood by cupping it my both hands but unfortunately it was a dismay - how much can I covered? The other head, the shaft or the balls? It had erected by now.

"Common, its not like I have not seen it before. More so that I have tasted its power" Pam called out.

She moved closer and immediately take it in her hand, guided it to her mouth and began to suck on it.

It did not take long for me to unload. I was surprised. Pam was also surprised, she did not expected it so fast that it was still in her mouth and very deep down(sort of a deep throat).

"Arghhhhhhh....I am not done yet with it" Pam complained.

"Sorry, I think its the excitement of doing it in my house" I tried to explain.

Pam was coughing by this load as her throat was dry due to the dry weather and the cough that was lingering around.

"Why did you swallow it when you have a cough?" I asked Pam

"I want to eat me" Pam seductively answered.

I gave a cold coke to wash it down. I resumed my cleaning while Pam went back to the kitchen.

Then she noticed that there was a Osim massage chair in my studyroom. "We just bought a U-Pilot" I told her "just arrived last night. That's why the house a bit messy".

"Ooooh, I want to try it. Oh! on second thought, shall we together?" Pam asked.

White Crane
11-03-2008, 03:17 PM
About 1 hour later I am done with the mopping by which time I was like no strength and hunger. I can smell something baking cuming out from the kitchen. The smell of the cake baking revitalised me.

From the bathroom, I can see to the studyroom. Pam was already sitting on the U-Pilot chair enjoying herself. I was also enjoying the view - Pam's chest or breast was shaking violently. She must have put the control to the maximum effect. I can also see she was wearing a white panty.

This sightings immediately has an ill-effect on me. There was an erection happening(not eruption yet, just a tremor). The tremor sort of a travel from my bathroom to the studyroom and there was a evacuation order for Pam to wake up.

"Hahahahaha....you are standing. I can feel it from here" Pam laughed.

I went over to the massage chair, letdown my towel in front of Pam.

"My mum just arrived, downstair" Pam said.

Immediately, my kkc became soft that the foreskin was like the only visible thing. I fumbled for the towel and try to wrap around.

"Hahahahaha.. . Bluff you one" Pam laughed.

"Shit! Shit! I am going to teach you a lesson" I shouted at Pam.

Then we broke into laughter together.

She pulled my foreskin back, exposing the little head, kissed it and said "Sorry loh...to you".

Looking at me with a intent eye, Pam said to me "Not you".

She continue kissing, then progressed with biting, pinching with her little fingernail and then slurping the little head into her tiny mouth. Progressively the kkc become a swollen state. Slowly she allows the whole kkj to go into her mouth.

She cannot tahan anymore. She put me onto the massage chair. with her outstretched leg, she rest on the support arm, she is like a inverted T. This is another gymnastic feat.

She got hold of my stiff hardened kkc, position it at her pussy and then lowered herself onto me. She increase the speed and mode of the massage chair. Hey I do not have to do much, just sit back and be raped!.

After a while, she moved her legs from resting on the support arm to underneath the support arm. Now she is locked onto the massage chair. Her leg is locked between the support arm and the chair, to get out she has to manouvere her leg out which is not easily done.

We intensify the rocking motion of the massage chair. She was wet - her love juice was flowing out madly. I was at the point of an eruption. I tried to get my kkj out of the lovehole before anything happened. Pam was pinning me down and she is not letting go of that lock position. I was screaming but I know that my neighbour would know, so I planted my teeth into Pam's left breast. Pam shouted.

I erupted into Pam.

andythai
11-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Wow bro White Crane be extra careful when you are having your fling right in your house. But salute you on finding such a good fuck buddy;)

AD69
11-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Erupted in her without CD?

cockenadan
12-03-2008, 09:23 AM
very daring bro...pei fu pei fu

White Crane
14-03-2008, 11:08 AM
I erupted inside Pam. Pam was in spasm, a different kind. Her body was shaking, her eyes has that killing look. her mouth biting hard and then she growled like she is going to devour me. Hand were flapping madly.

The only thing not moving was her thigh being restricted by the arm support of the massage chair but that did not stop her lower legs from kicking.

Gosh! I have not seen this before, not even the first time when we make love in that Shanghai room. I was afraid that because I cum into her she may not be safe or ready, she would te....ar me to pieces. Then we have a mutilated body on hand.

I felt a gush of warm water raining down on me. I felt my groin area wet - a sort of a tsunami rushing in to shore.

"OMGosh, you just came. You urinated!" I said shockingly. My bew massage chair that offset me $4,000 was flooded with Pam's urine. It even overflowed to the floor which I just mopped.

I lowered the position of the chair to almost flat to help Pam ease her legs out. She did it one leg at a time, it was difficult. As she need to retract the leg from under the support arm by tilting the body sideway, I have to holdon to her from falling. I have to also move in tandem, lifting my hip up. This pushed my cock in further Pam's lovehole.

"Ouch..easy" Pam painfully called.

"Now don't take advantage while I moved the other leg out" Pam pleaded.

"Ooooouch" She gave me a slap on my chest. "I told you not to push and yet you pushed harder" Pam cried out.

"I did not move, you fell on me" I defended.

"Ohhhhh.." Pam winked wickedly.

As soon as Pam disengaged herself from me, there was a whoosp sound. Then a discharged came put from Pam's pussy. Something white. Its the sperm and the urine.

"Wow that was something" Pam said with a outstretched hand that look like she just won a Olympic gold.

White Crane
19-03-2008, 03:42 PM
It's a Saturday, wife returning from States on Sunday morning. Boring weekend. My hp ring, I saw Pam's number.

"Hello, are you free to help Reiko?" Pam asked "Her PC could not boot up. Can we go to her place?

I was waiting for Pam at her lobby for 5 minutes. Then I saw her wearing a hotpants and a pink spagetti top. There was a Indian FT clearing the rubbishbin with another Indian FT. Clearly one was very much distracted by Pam that he was not paying attention to what his other anei was transferring the content to his cart that he step on the accelerator.

The rubbish spewed onto the floor, the cart went into the drain. Both anei started to scold one another.

Pam came into the car and we had a good laugh. On the way to Reiko's apartment. Pam told me that Reiko's partner is in town. Her name is Ayu. I was trying to figure out how a butch look like. I can imagine her to be mascular and rough-looking like tomboy.

We were at the door. The door bell rang for a while before Reiko open. Her hair was quite messy although she tried to brush it with her fingers. She was wearing a pyjamas T-shirt but the nipple was quite apparent. Her room door was closed.

I was led to another room and there she explained to me what she could not do with her PC. Then she tried to show me where her CPU is(below the desk). when she bend down, her breast appeared within my sights. She did not attempt to pull the T-shirt up. She even make eye contact with me making sure I did not missed out anything.

I told her I will need sometime to wonder what's wrong before I can try to fix it. She place her hand on my inner thigh saying she understand with her fingers running on my crotch.

She then went out and chat with Pam.

It was about an hour later when I finally fixed the problem that I realised that Pam was not around, not in the PC room neither in the living room. So was Reiko!

I went around the house, the kitchen and the guestroom(this was where I was raped by Reiko and Pam the last time). Not a soul. The only place I did not check is Reiko's room.

The door was closed. I put my ear to the door but it was silent. I open silently slightly, it was quite dark except at the far end with a little afternoon light shining in. I open a little more and popped my head(big one lah!) in, I saw 3 person on the bed romping. Pam was on the bed, Reiko was sitting on her head. And another lady was at Pam's lower body.

Reiko was riding on Pam's face, pam was doing a painting job on Reiko's pussy. Reiko moaning, at the same time caressing her own breast.

The other lady at Pam's lower body was in a rocking motion. I can distinguished Pam's voice clearly - she's moaning softly or is she crying. I am confused.

I went to get my videocam and adopted a proning position at the door way there and started recording. Although there's little sunlight, but given a FD technolgy I should be able to capture a good shot.

I lost the time. Pam was shouting "Coming! Coming!" that I got awoken. Pam's body shake like mad, up and down. The other lady who was humping her, rocking motion became more forceful.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Nam desu ka" someone shouted from the room.

Shit. a gust of wind had pushed the room door open, the afternoon light now coming through the door. I was caught. I played dead, still in prone position face down.

I heard feet stomping towards me. I thought of getting up and run but something seems to be holding me down. Then I felt(I thought I was dreaming) I was being dragged across the room.

darkafac
19-03-2008, 04:41 PM
welcome back Bro White Crane :)

andythai
19-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Wow 2 Japs and a sporean, do us proud bro.
Haven try a Jap before envy you bro:p

Golden Road
19-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Nice experiences , hope to see more :)