PDA

View Full Version : My Affair...33yr old divorcee...

xsgrantz
20-02-2008, 02:23 AM
I'd like to share my experience...of bonking this 33 yr old divorcee..it was an affair i had...she's 33...i'm 25 when this happened...let's juz call her N for short. :)

I got to know N from the IRC in 2005...it was quite near to my wedding date... so naturally i told her i'm getting married..and she sorta said "Good luck dear"
the conversation got on to matters in the bedroom..hahaha...what kinda style women like (asking for tips la...coz want to sextisfy my wife on 1st nite mahh)
so we chatted till the wee hours of the morning and the conversation became more flirtatious...she'll ask me telling questions like "what is your fantasy?"
or.. "have you imagined having sex with someone in the office?" and the best part is..

when i said "u tell me all this..i don't have practical lesson how to make sure i do it right"

and she replied "hunny..i'm around right?"

seeing an opportunity...i probed further "u sure anot?"

and N replied "hahah..i don't think u dare...u getting married dear...what if ur wife find out?"

well..to cut things short...we xchanged no. after that...but i still didnt expect to actually bonk her....at first we xchanged SMSes...flirty messages like.. "don't say that...i bite u then u know..." and she'll reply..."where u wanna bite me dear?" i can STILL remember my hp bill suddenly blow up due to the SMSes i sent!

anyways..i'll juz jump to the 1st date..yea..its really our 1st date n she asked me go her office coz she's alone. of coz i see another opportunity rite...

Venue: her office
time: 9am
scenario: boss not around, overseas. she's the only employee around. doors locked.

at first we juz chatted...i sat on the couch n she at her table..just talking.. about stuff...while hinting at each other like.. "hmmm...can ANYONE actually hear you scream if anything happens in here?" and she'll reply "scream in wat way?" those sorta questions...and then the next thing i know... she said she's tired...i told her to sit on the couch n i'll massage her head if she want to... and she replied... "i afraid u'll massage somewhere else..then we'll both b in trouble"

anyways..told her to relax and i'll promise to keep my hands to her head n shoulders onli...well...for a good 10 mins..i did massage her head n shoulders...1 thing about this milf...she got a hot body for a milf... breasts were C cuppers when i saw her...so..while she leaned back on me while we sat on her couch...i can see her breathing...and those C Cuppers begging me to caress n touch em....

After 10 mins i asked her if she wants me to continue..she said can oso...its nice...and if i know how to massage her back oso can...so i proceeded...i saw her eyes closed while i massage...and can see that she's really enjoying it... therefore...being the opportunist that i am...tried my luck by caressing lightly over her C Cuppers...she moaned softly and sighed....GREEN LIGHT!

This milf confirm long time never tasted cock...and by then..my dick is having a very hard-on...however...still tried to maintain the situation and tried to be calm..(while inside my head i know that today is gonna b the day i have sex in an empty office!) so continued to caress..tried a step further by leaning in on her left ear n blow lightly....she breathed deeper n sighed longerrr...another GREEN LIGHT! 2 switches managed to turn on liao....3rd switch on...CONFIRM can get....but as we were engaged in that foreplay..me teasing her... a KNOCK on the office door.....

To B Continued ------

siambee
20-02-2008, 05:43 AM
let me be the 1st to say this.... KEEP IT UP. :D
u already in my 'up' list for gd effort.

humpcheepang
20-02-2008, 07:36 AM
let me be the 1st to say this.... KEEP IT UP. :D
u already in my 'up' list for gd effort.

Me second. TS pls con't the gd steamy story.

Wins88
20-02-2008, 09:42 AM
SOunds like a great campsite starting up!

sabroe163
20-02-2008, 10:00 AM
Me also camping here.........

Cheers

bonk88
20-02-2008, 10:20 AM
so who the f***er come in at this time?

yuanzi
20-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Keep it up bro ... awaiting for more .. :D

bratwurst_dick
20-02-2008, 10:50 AM
so who the f***er come in at this time?

maybe another FUCXKER like TS?keke literally....lolz:)

xsgrantz
20-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Continuation...

A few more KNOCKS on the door and N suddenly realised that someone IS AT her DAMN DOOR! both of us panicked...told me to hide in a corner...while she straighten herself n answered the door... (shit...with my hard-on and hiding somewhere in the office...how long can stand?!?!) as it turns out...it's juz the next door office girl wanting to borrow some stuff...thought it's her boss or another of the co. director dropping by....hahaha...they stood there for a good 5 mins..my didi going soft liao..basket...and u guys shld know..in those tight situation where u DONT want anyone to find out where u are...suddenly u'll have the sudden urge to PEE! thats what exactly happened to me! Shit...of all the times..need to pee...MUST IT BE NOW?!!

I kinda moved a bit n knocked something...and the office girl asked N..
"what was that?"

N replied "probably the wind..it's always like dat..i like to switch on the aircon in here very strong.."

Office girl "oic..okayla..i think took too much of ur time...i go first..."

N said "ok..no problem la... eh..i'll b going out in abt 10 mins to run some errands..so if u wanna return it...after lunch around 3pm would b good"

On hearing that... i know..she's still HORNY and wanted some MORE! yeahhh.. line clear! As soon as she locked the door again...she came over...this time there wasn't any 2nd invitation...she french kissed me...licked my neck...my ears..while letting out this soft barely audible moans...and while doing that she actually whispered softly in my ears..."now u'll pay for making me feel this way.."

I don't mind man...whatever mode of payment..hahaha..i want to bonk this sexy milf today right in this very office! I finally managed to get my hands on her C Cuppers...gripped it...squeezed it...firm...not too soft n saggy...just nice to overwhelm me... while we were hot at it (with the frenching...groping.. caressing...licking each other like we havent met for the past 10 years kinda passionate scene) i cheekily asked her.."what if another idiot spoils our fun now?"

and she replied.. "don't worry..i've put up a sign outside saying i'm not in till after lunch"

and i said.. "then what if ur director comes? he surely got key?"

and she said.. "dear..u don't know my co. that director is just a partner..he don't run this business..only ones who got key is me..and my boss..and now my boss's key is with me.." and she winked at me..

Well..that said....since i know there won't b ANY other disturbances... i got more rough with her..(coz she said in IRC she always liked it rough) i nibbled her nipples...biting it lightly...hands auto-roaming her whole body...slid my hands under her long skirt and made my way up ....nice..shaved...and WET...

by then both of us were already out of this world..closing eyes...juz letting our hands and mouth doing the job....and i think we foreplayed for a good 30 mins before she start to take off my shirt and pants...getting this cue from her.. i start to take off her blouse n bra...now i get to see the C Cuppers....ahhh...c cup...on fair smooth skin...a lil brownish nipples..pointing outwards....imagine it guys...niceeeee...

we were both now naked in the office..clothes everywhere....and she start to play with my dick...pumping it..while cat-bathing me..licking me all over... and imagine this..we did all this while standing up! i got tired of standing and pulled her over to the couch..she obliged and she got on top of me n continued to HJ n catbath me...i'm already in heaven man...then i felt something moist on my dick....ahhhh..nice she's giving me a bbbj and does she know how to twirl her tongue n vary her suction! i nearly unloaded into her mouth but i hate wasting it...so i said... "I wanna fuck u now..."

and she said cheekily..."i thought u'd never asked"

asked her to lie down as i wanna enter her missionary when she said.. "u got condom?"

aiyah...lucky got extra in my bag..hahaha..(must come prepared hor...office alone with a milf...sure somethin can happen if got chance..)

she capped me and i entered her missionary...stereo abit soft because she afraid next door neighbours can listen..hahaha..nonetheless...after 5 mins of missionary..asked me to switch to cowgirl...yea..my fav position... she ride like no tomorrow man... she's 1 horny milf...while we are at it..grinding at each other's hips..she trying to push my dick deeper into her..i asked her how long never haf sex..she said very long..this is the first time after her separation...

wahhh!! am i lucky or what!

we carried on in cowgirl and i squeezed her breasts n played with her nipples...after which i sat up and we fucked sitting up...she can't stand this one coz she really2 managed to fill it up all the way into her hot pussy..she sat on me while i sit on the couch...gosh..thinking about it now i can get a hard-on again!

after another 10 mins or so in the cowgirl n sitting up position...i cannot tahan liao...want to unload already...so i told her i'm cumming and by then she's already lost in horny world...oblivious to whatever i am doing and we grind n grind and pumped each other....i licked her C cups..squeezed and nibbled it for all i care..and after a few more hard pumping strokes i finally unloaded in her...and i can feel her strong spasms of climax a few times also...

we sat in each other's arms on the couch...talking..i asked her..."how was it?"
she replied.. "i want more...i missed having sex and i'm glad when i do have it..it blew my mind like u did.."

well...since it was only 11am...we did 1 more round bfore going for lunch..and spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch.. ;)

rain9394
20-02-2008, 02:13 PM
wow... you got me crazy ya.. in fact, I do have the same experience with an irc chatter who end up sex with her for few weeks... mmm wonder how to share with you guys... and how does the point system work. let me think how to write and will publish once ready.

Anyone would want to advise me how it works here? Email me at [email protected]

wanzer808
20-02-2008, 03:53 PM
sweet man...looks good..

Quilt Cover
20-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Bro, you power man! 1st shot after so vigorous sex still managed to go 2nd round, if me my leg become jelly liao! :D Nice one! Me camping here for more too...

xsgrantz
21-02-2008, 02:06 AM
I'll dedicate this thread i opened to my affair with N...it carried on for about 6 mths bfore both of us think it's better for me n her to be gd friends... ;) anyways..after the steamy encounter in the office... i didnt think that the next time i'd get to bonk her at her own home! here's the story...

N and i continued to sms, flirt with each other after that day at the office... however, we seemed to kinda stop wanting to have sex with each other... till i casually asked her via sms.

"hey...u staying with parents or on ur own with ur kids?"

"with my kids..no parents...but during the day nobody's home...coz i send them to my mom's" was her casual reply.

"ic..okay...wonder if i'd ever get a chance to look around ur place..haha"

"don't push ur luck... i wouldnt wanna risk it"

"hahah...no harm testing my luck to see how far i can go..."

well...we rest it at that for that night...however...the next day... saw her on MSN and asked where she was...and she said she's at home..well..i'm the kinda person who's quite determined..if i don't get an outright NO...i'll continue to probe n test water..and try to break through her defences...which i did.. ;)

"Home? don't go work ah?"

"no need la..boss not around..stay home better...can check email frm home n do my work frm home oso...today no delivery or whatsoever at office.."

"oic...not bored ah stay home alone?" i asked N..

"bored la..." she lamented..

"want me to come over? ;)" i offered her..

"dunwan...wait u naughty2 come after me" she said cheekily..

"aiyah...i promise i'll juz keep u company... well..u can cook for me something?" i replied..

"hahah..hmmm...maybe i can cook for u lunch" she suggested..

"hmmm...i don't ask much...mee goreng would be ok" i said..

"u sure? my house not nice la...and furthermore i'm not wearing make up!" she cried out..like as if i care about the make up...all i care is for her to strip naked! hahaha

"yeap..very sure...so i see u at 1pm?"

"hmmmm..okaylah..but u haf to leave by 6pm..coz my kids will b back about 6.30pm..."

"alright...see u..hey...whats ur add?"

after giving me her add....i washed up...planning my way on how i can bonk her in her own bedroom..on her own bed...maybe can try kitchen table...sofa...coffee table...hahaha..if got bathtub can massage oso...
with those horny thoughts in mind...i set off for her place...

"TING TONG!" I rang the bell...

What greeted me next was somethin i'd say a dream come true for milf lovers..coz she opened the door in a silky black see through nightgown! not too revealing..but definitely will make ur dick erect! damn..and she said she afraid i'll be naughty with her..hahaha!

"nice night gown..u wear em specially for me?" I questioned giving her a cheeky smile

"nolah! who wanna wear for u! i've been wearing this since this morning okay"
she interjected, almost sounding guilty knowing that i can see through her 'preparedness' in me coming.

"where's my mee goreng? hungry u know!"

"its on the table..i need to do some work..u can find drinks in the fridge ok..and the toilet's at the back..."

"oh ok sure..." and i ate my mee goreng...after which i proceeded to watch TV sitting beside her...u see...the nightgown's pretty short and as she sit..it kinda reveals her white smooth thighs..without wearing bra n juz panties...u can see how sexy she is in the living room...its like having ur secretary doing work for u..but its at her home...and u guys juz bonked each other silly..

casually i put my hand on her lap and stroking the smooth skin...she kinda moved abit and said.. "hey...keep ur hands to urself ok...i'm doing my work.."

"heyy..relax la..i caress oni wat...i won't disturb u la.." so i continued to caress while watching TV..acting cooly..she continued her work on her laptop and we sat there for a gd 30 mins (i was watching the last 30 mins of CSI so it kinda took my mind off the bonking so she cld finish her work n i get to caress her thighs n keep my hard on)

To Be Continued...

soundworks
21-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Any update on this streaming affair......:D

bonk88
21-02-2008, 10:25 AM
dont keep us wait for to longgggggg for thr story........:D

xsgrantz
21-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Continued..

While i was stroking her smooth fair thighs.... she suddenly stretched out and gave a huggggeeee sigh!

"Whats wrong?" i asked

"nahh..nothing..abit tired..thats all...wanna rest for awhile" she lamented..

"oh ok..."i mused..

She leaned back n rested her head on my shoulders...of coz i took this opportunity to put my arms around her and stroke n caress her neck... she adjusted her head into a more comfortable position and put her arms on my thighs and closed her eyes...i can feel her chest going up n down...it was a pretty romantic n loving scenario actually...

i continued to watch TV while my hands slowly autoroam her...stroked my hands on her C cuppers..at first her nipples were kinda flat....but as i gently play with her hair and ears...n moved my fingers again to lightly caress her breasts n nipples...it started to grow harder... (my chance coming liao)... by then she seemed to be in a trance bcoz she's kinda half-asleep already... but her body reactions tells me otherwise...she's juz enjoying the company of a younger man who can satisfy her lust...years of not having sex have turned her into this sexy milf...

as she squirmed her thighs...i know she's getting wet down there....so i decided to lay back against the side of the sofa so she can sorta lie on top of me while resting her head on my chest...she responded as anticipated...looking at my watch...its only 1.30pm....got a long way to go... i'll juz enjoy this foreplay for now...i run my hands along her curved body...feeling the smoothness of the silk nightgown....then i slid my hands underneath it and caress her further...she seemed to be enjoying it and she finally let out a soft moan....

seeing she's enjoying it..i took the remote n off the TV....after that i whispered in her ears

"dear..u tired oready...lets go to bed n sleep k?" i suggested..

"mmm...ok....." she said dreamily...and we got up..hold hands n walked into the master bedroom closing the door behind us...

To Be Continued...

usmjordan2
21-02-2008, 03:23 PM
champ here liao:D

michael_368
21-02-2008, 04:14 PM
camping here too!

boobscompressor
21-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Nice one bro xsgrantz, camping here for more man :)

golden abacus
21-02-2008, 06:31 PM
Bro, 1 of the thing i fantasize is to bonk a lady (not my gf) at her place. You just fulfill it. Good work bro! waiting for more here liao. :D

xsgrantz
22-02-2008, 12:44 AM
Continued...

As i locked the master bedroom door...N proceeded to lie down on the bed...tired from all the e-mail she needs to answer and reports she needed to type out...i soon joined her on the bed and lay down....she responded by coming closer to me and wrapped her arms around me while putting her head on my shoulders... feeling her chest on mine immediately made my dick stand....

i closed my eyes n continued to caress her..playing with her hair and ears...she squirmed adjusting herself pressing her body harder onto me...i know i gotta have her again..right here on her bed...not wasting time....i start to be a bit bolder with my autoroam....

start to squeeze her breasts....she responded by giving my hand space to fondle it...and play with it....seeing the approval....i start to play with her nipples which were by now erected n hard....i slid my hands underneath her night gown and squeeze her breasts and at the same time teased her nipples... she starts to moan n pleasure.....

after awhile..she guided my hand to her pussy which was already wet....i slid 2 fingers in slowly while my lips roamed her upper body especially her C cuppers....she squirmed...moaned...sighed....raised her hips to the rythm of my fingers...i increased my momentum and she started to moan louder...played with her clit....then i asked her to switch to 69...and started to insert my tongue into her shaven pussy...licking all the juices....nibbling her clit....

N practically pushed her pussy into my face as she tried to control the feeling of pleasure thats bursting within her...i licked her pussy and tried to insert my tongue as deep into her as possible...she moaned and moaned n finally i couldnt stand it n i told her i want to fuck her so hard now...

she told me to do her missionary and after that doggy and cowgirl....which i did..slid my hard dick into ur wet pussy...which is surprisingly still quite tight for a MILF of 3 kids...i begin to pump into her...slowly at first....then start to increase my momentum....

i varied my pumping action n she moved n grind her hips according to my strokes...i catbathed her while pumping her missionary...the feeling which i can't describe...truly enjoyed it...then we changed to doggy and the sight of her perky butt reallie made me wanna unload....but hell..i controlled it n pushed into her n pumped her doggy...we continued in doggy for a gd 10 mins bfore i asked her to sit on me...cowgirl time....

she rode me and grind her hips onto mine n in the bedroom dim light...i can see her breasts bouncing up n down...i used my 2 hands to squeeze them both n she was in ecstacy....i sat up while she pumped her pussy on my hard dick and we did it sitting up.....now she really couldnt stand it n her body grow stiff for a moment and she gave a very loud moan...i knew she climaxed...as for me...still got a few more moments to go....and this time...i wanna unload into her doggy style n we changed position again...while facing the side table mirror....i pumped n pumped into her as hard n fast as i can...she started moaning again...and finally..after another 5 mins of pumping....both of us climaxed at nearly the same time....

both were tired...as she's supposed to be resting and as for me...i am NOT supposed to be there...checked the time..it was just 3pm...still early...can go for 2nd round....but decided to really rest...we bathed together...fondled each other in the toilet..teased each other.... and got back into bed...still naked n fell asleep in each other's arm...last time i checked...3.30pm....

To Be Continued..

P.S: bros who like my story...hope can upz me...feels nice to know that what i share is appreciated by bros who read...and make me more willing to share more of my experience.. :)

waahaa
22-02-2008, 01:32 AM
just page 2 and so much action already. good stuff :)

Eric22
22-02-2008, 01:56 AM
Nice story... Pls dont stop... :D

Red-Card
22-02-2008, 01:56 AM
Did you forget to leave by 6pm before her kids are back?

Cytan7
22-02-2008, 02:06 AM
Nice one bro, keep up the good work!

superman
22-02-2008, 04:07 PM
good story. camp here liao :)

ravish
22-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Good one bro, pse continue, would like to ups you, but I got no power :D

xsgrantz
22-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Continued...

It felt like a long time....but when i woke up again...its juz 4.30pm....felt a little lost because woke up environment not familiar...but when i see the sexy body beside me sleeping soundly...i remembered that i just finished 1 round of hot steamy passionate sex with a milf who's sexy body beat ANY lady that's not even given birth.. ;)

On seeing that she's sleeping soundly...i cuddled her closer and she responded by putting her legs over my legs and pushing her body as close to mine as possible...ahhh...heavenly feeling...knowing that u can have those C cuppers anytime...bonk the tight and wet pussy anytime...and knowing that she's as much horny and want you as much as you want her....

i slipped back into unconcsciousness....

"knock! knock!" i woke up! SHIT! what time issit! 6.30pm?!?!

Bfore i could do anything, the door opened and her 3 daughters came in...
We stared at each other...all 4 of us were speechless...their mom is still sleeping and I couldnt do anything! i dont know where to hide...i can't run!

I tried to say something but...

"Mom! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" screamed the older daughter

"huh...? wat..? OH! err..." she woke up with a startled look on her face and covered her naked body with the bedsheet

"this is my friend...and...we were tired...he helped me with my work just now n we fell asleep.." she tried explaining..pretty lame if u know what i mean..

"Ya right! wait till grandma hears about this!" said one of the girls indignantly.

"no..please...don't tell grandma...i know i made a mistake..i won't do it again.. but please don't tell grandma..." she pleaded..

"You mean don't tell me?" i heard another voice...SHIT HER MOM IS ALSO IN THE DAMN HOUSE! TALK ABOUT GETTING CAUGHT RED HANDED!!!

To Be Continued....

P.S: there's still more action.. ;)

Shim
22-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Wa, like that also can, y no lock door ... now whole family know :)

bratwurst_dick
22-02-2008, 04:33 PM
oh oh oh.........big mess this time liaoz....lolz

jdi813
22-02-2008, 05:06 PM
piang eh ... wat a crappy situation to be caught in sia ... falling straight from heaven into hell :p

5ag1_Boar
22-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Errr... not to cause trouble, but your story got lobang leh.

The first line of the previous part say you locked the master bedroom door. :p

Before anyone zap me... just pointing out a flaw to storyteller so he can fix it or explain it in his story. I don't really care if it's real or made-up story. Just entertainment for all to enjoy.

xsgrantz
22-02-2008, 05:26 PM
good point bro! was hoping someone to point that out..which is y i say... "Stay tuned...got more action" ;)

xsgrantz
22-02-2008, 05:27 PM
i'll continue tonite ...need to go off now...meantime maybe u guys can think about the continuation? ;)

golden abacus
22-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Good story bro, don't keep us waiting for too long. As for the continuation, you are the "producer" of this "Film" so of course will be better to leave it to you la. :D

Glen2712
22-02-2008, 05:49 PM
I'll be looking forward to the continuation of your story, Bro xsgrantz! :)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh and Bro awesome04!

zl1983
22-02-2008, 08:16 PM
pls dun let us wait too long alrite haha.. agonising moments.. :D

AD69
22-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Story looks good. Camping here too.

pokeman71
23-02-2008, 12:20 AM
Divorce e and MILF story is alway so interesting and look forward to.

Camp here liao

xsgrantz
23-02-2008, 12:37 AM
Continued...

I juz sit on the bed...in all my nakedness...not knowing wat to do after being caught red handed by her own MOM for god's sake!

"I cant believe u'd do this...I'm so ashamed of you!" her mom said

"And who are you?! how did u know my daughter?!" she looked at me...

I was still staring at her...mouth opened...her 3 kids disappeared from view and there's juzt the 3 of us....

"err...uhhmm...ahh..." scratched my head..unsure whats the best answer to give in that sort of situation...

"never mind..i want u out of this house NOW!" before i know it...she threw my clothes at me...

at that instant...i felt a slap on my face...

"hunny...wake up..what the hell is wrong with u???" N shooked me to life..

Ahhh...it was a dream...a nightmare in fact! thank god nothin happened..

"Whats the time?" i enquired

"5.30pm....u had a nightmare i think coz u were squirming a lot in bed... wet dream ha?" she asked cheekily ...still naked on the bed...

"nola..nightmare la...ur mom all caught us red handed..ur daughter saw u in bed with me...wah damn jialat.." i lamented while heaving a sigh of relief...

"CHOI!!!!...better wash up...comin to 6pm...we wouldnt want that dream to come true right?...or i'm gonna miss ur hands on my body... " she said..

"yea..better do that..." i picked up my clothes...proceeded to the toilet when i heard a knock on the door... both of us froze..LUCKY DOOR LOCKED!

N told me to quickly hide in the toilet while she open the door slightly....Heard her talking to someone..3 girls in fact... my nightmare is REALLY COMING TRUE! SHIT! HOW TO GO BACK?!?!? My shoes all outside by the door...what if they noticed!???....urghhh!!!

A few mins passed n i got a sudden urge to pee again...i HATE this situations..sure want to pee...SHIT! Suddenly she opened the bathroom door...

"okay..they didnt notice anything...everything safe for now..i guess u have to stay till the fall asleep..." she said...

"What!??!? and what time am i gonna go back?!?!" I whispered back opening my eyes in disbelief...

"okay2..i'll think of something..." she replied...

"did u locked the door?" i asked.

"yea i did...y?"

"i'm not staying in the toilet forever..." i said..

"ok2..lets sit on the bed...."

"well..since i'm stuck here...might as well we make use of the extra time we have with each other shall we?" I said..

"you nottie boy...what if i moaned too loud n YOUR NIGHTMARE do come true?" she asked

"hahaha...that makes it all the more thrilling isnt it?" i said..my hands already caressing her C Cuppers...

"isnt it exciting to make love....knowing full well juz a door away..ur daughters r home n not knowing that u r enjoying hot steamy passionate sex with someone they dont know inside ur very own house?" i continued..

"hahaha..well...its kinda kinky...hey...keep ur hands to urself will ya..." she muttered...

"come on..i'm gonna be here till like 11pm? 12? we can reallie satisfy each other tonite..." i cajoled her while my hands ran across her smooth thighs...

To Be Continued....

johntan_68
23-02-2008, 12:44 AM
Nice story. Am camping here!:D
Bro, are you still keeping contact with her now and got Free Bonk?:p

jur9
23-02-2008, 12:55 AM
Hahaha very TV serial quite of twist. I like it.

Keep it up bro....

sexytoy.com.sg
23-02-2008, 02:51 AM
Well done my friend. I camping here

Flesh
23-02-2008, 05:14 AM
Wa...cannot tahan already. Good read.

BA.BAO.DAI
23-02-2008, 01:11 PM
TS really know how to make full use of the time :p

san55
23-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Nice story. camp here too.

xsgrantz
24-02-2008, 02:25 AM
answering to some of ur qn...nope..i don't contact her liao....but i do haf a few others whom i'd like to share..so stay tuned! ;)

Apologies coz wasnt able to update story...am still away man..will b back on monday... now need to rush off oready...oni got 5 mins to spare...take care bros n happy reading!

bros who Upz me...i appreciate it so much!

BA.BAO.DAI
24-02-2008, 01:50 PM
answering to some of ur qn...nope..i don't contact her liao....but i do haf a few others whom i'd like to share..so stay tuned!

Apologies coz wasnt able to update story...am still away man..will b back on monday... now need to rush off oready...oni got 5 mins to spare...take care bros n happy reading!

bros who Upz me...i appreciate it so much!

Bro you mean you have a few other stories to share or a few divorcee lobang to share, if is the latter, please add me in your waiting list. :p

AD69
24-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Bro you mean you have a few other stories to share or a few divorcee lobang to share, if is the latter, please add me in your waiting list. :p

Wah bro, You really fast hand fast leg arh. :D

SharingIsCaring
24-02-2008, 11:15 PM
Sounds interesting, thanks for sharing hope to see more :)

xsgrantz
26-02-2008, 01:27 AM
wah bross....sorrie le didnt manage to continue story...NEARLY caught by OC using this forum...basket!! now must a bit more careful...i login tmr using laptop at mcdonalds to continue story hor..stay tuned...sorry again ya.

Steelheart
26-02-2008, 08:15 AM
Hope to see more coming soon :)

AD69
26-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Do becareful when posting, must exercise SAF CoC 7.

Wire-Mesh
26-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Phew! Nice story! Waiting for your continuation of your story bro, hurry up hor. kekekeke...

xsgrantz
23-04-2009, 05:05 AM
And..1 year..2 months later...i continue the story... things happened in my life and now i have no OC to monitor my every move. so, let's continue where we left off....

but before I do that, would like to take a vote..anyone want me to continue? Or you want me to start something new? :)

After I get majority vote then I'll decide. Coz, this story is about 1 yr old. But I know a owe a lot of bros here the continuation after that 1 round of hot sex with my divorcee.

To add juice to it, She msged me a few weeks back...and now she's married. Hahah ;)

soundworks
23-04-2009, 07:48 AM
I want ur story badly!lol,it remind me of mirc yrs that i miss badly......

waahaa
23-04-2009, 08:02 AM
go for it :)

8citin9
23-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Continue, bro. Its a nice and quick paced story... good for impatient guy like me :P

nudesex
23-04-2009, 11:15 AM
And..1 year..2 months later...i continue the story... things happened in my life and now i have no OC to monitor my every move. so, let's continue where we left off....

Woes to us all... Hope your OC will go easy on you soon... :(

larrybird
23-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Good story bro....

Jus follow on the flow...

jus cont where u stop..

cheerrrssss

michael_368
23-04-2009, 11:31 AM
pls cont bro...tks

qwerty66
23-04-2009, 02:24 PM
yes...do continue.

tyui
23-04-2009, 03:12 PM
please do carry on from the bedroom scene

luvuass
23-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Bro
continue with ur story ---good man!!!!

eeemen
23-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Yup, just continue on with the story, go with the flow bro,:D;)

xsgrantz
23-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks to all for the vote.. here's the continuation of that day I spent at her place..
---------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't tell me you want to continue doing it for the whole night?" N said to me with her eyes opened wide..

"y not? you don't want issit? not shiok enuff?" i replied making that sorta 'sad' face..

"well..i'm working tomorrow you know....gotta reach work early..."she continued while we proceeded to sit on the bed, still naked..

"you say like as if I am staying the whole night dear... I need to go home coz I am working tomorrow myself too u know.... " I ran my hands through her hair and give a light kiss on her forehead.

"but i'm still tired....you really tire me out....and that dick of yours..." her words trailed off as she hold my dick in her hands...surprisingly...it's still soft.. probably from the earlier scare.

"eh? your dick soft oready ah? okayla..lets continue resting..." she continued, smiling cheekily at me.

"okay lor..if thats what you want...we have like 5 hours till 11.30pm... like time 'wasted' like dat...." i lamented...

"awwww...let's just lie down for an hour k? I just want to hold your body close to mine....pls..?" she begs and plants a kiss on my cheeks..

"okay..fine..." i kissed her on the lips and she cuddled and pressed her c cuppers as close to me as possible and we slept....

To Be Continued...

noruleboysg
24-04-2009, 01:15 AM
the story is getting interesting.. cannot wait for the next update..

xsgrantz
24-04-2009, 03:02 AM
Continued
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"mmmm...mmmmmm....yeaaa....." i moaned softly....not knowing whether its a dream or reality....i'm semi conscious..not knowing whether the sensation that i am feeling is for real.....it's beautiful...i don't wanna open my eyes.....but i had to know....to make sure what i'm feeling is real.....

"mmmm...baby...finally...u woke up...." N said after she took out my hard dick out of her mouth....

"u gave me a blowjob while i was sleeping...????" i asked surprised, not really knowing what or how to react..

"ya. u sleep like a log. tried to nudge n wake u up, but you didnt.......soooooo..." her words trailed off as she took my dick into her mouth again and started playing my dick head with her tongue.....

"mmm...N....ooooh...that's nice.....mmmm..." I was still groggy from being awoken by the feeling that my dick was soaked in something warm n moist... and i was still coming to terms n there she is...deep throating me....

I laid back as she continued to give me varied suctions....deep throat me...licked my balls....n then from my balls...without even lifting her tongue...she continued her way up my body....licking my thighs..stomach....nibbling my nipples......running her tongue on my neck.... licking my ears......before she starts to french kissed me with such ferocity that i was taken aback slightly....but i responded with much aggression as well....

We tongue fought each other...and its my turn to repay her ....licked her neck..downwards to her C cuppers...squeezed one..licked the other...nibbled her nipple..sucked on it..... down...down....down to her pussy.....wet....nice n warm....fingered her....and played with her clit....

she couldnt stand it.....we switched to 69....and for the next 15 mins...i tongued her pussy..licking everything....i rubbed her clit with my fingers and she was sooooooooooooo horny by me doing that....that she nearly bite off my dick! After a few more licks and rubbing on her pussy...her body froze...and she let out a moan...but she wasn't done yet.....

"baby...u r so goood..this is the best so far....i've never been licked like dat....." she whispered in between suckin n licking me...

"whaa..? can't hear you...." i continued licking her...

she pulls my dick out.... moves a bit so i stopped licking her...and i sat up and she sat up n whispered in my ears....

"baby...u r so goood..this is the best so far....i've never been licked like dat....." and she frenched kissed me again....

hugged her tight...and i whispered back... "thanks darling.... u r so wet...and u came...i'm glad i satisfied you....."

"who said i'm satisfied yet? i havent had ur hard dick in me baby" she smiled sexily and holds my dick...stroking it....

"oh yea... well... " i was kinda shocked and again...i m nt sure what to do...and decided to just....

"open up ur legs baby...let my dick enter ur hot pussy" i said..(personally i find this kinda dumb n corny)

"i thought u dont want to dear...." she said while lying back and opening up her legs to let me view her hole of paradise...

"mm..baby u r hot....." i said commenting on the warmth as i pushed it in....

"mmmmm..honey...don't do it slow...i love it rough....bang me hard" she replied....

I put a pillow underneath her hips and starts to pump her slowly and build on the momentum....she was in ecstasy and was trying hard not to screa out loud....afraid that her daughters can hear her....

her moans are getting louder and i was really afraid her daughters might knock....so i stopped....

"aaaaaahh.....honey....y did u stop......."she moaned..while wrapping her legs around my waist...not willing to let me pull my dick out...

"ur moans...your kids might get suspicious...." i said...warning her

"mmmmmm...but u r so goood.....y dont u on the TV loud in our room.....n then u bang me hard like just now....." she suggested...

That seemed like a good idea....

After the TV is up and running...and the volume enough to muffle her moans....i got back on top.....and this time...there was no stopping us.....

I fucked her soooo hard.....she hugged me soooo close....that we really felt as one......warned n whispered to her not to scream or moan to loud while i banged....and she whispered these sexy notty sentences...

"yeaaa..pls pls...bang me hard....fuck me all u want....fuck me....deeeperr" she whispered at one point of time...

"ooh yes yes yes..don't stop...pls...i've longed for a fuck this goood...don't stop....yess yesss...i wanna cummm..." and we fucked each other so hard... she came... i havent came though....

she however..noticed that...and immediately she told me to do her doggie...
got into position and banged her...leaned forward and squeezed her c cuppers.... nice..... she was moaning.....I was trying hard not to cum coz i wanna enjoy this milf as long as i could......she was 1 horny babe....n then it struck me......slowed down my momentum and i whispered to her....

"has anyone fucked ur ass bfore hun?" i tried my luck again....

"no...don't want to...scared...."she was in between moans and trying to say things....

"I'll do it slow with u....let's just try it ok..? if it hurts too much u can tell me to stop....." i cajoled....

"mmmm.." was all the response she said....

To Be Continued..

miscified
24-04-2009, 08:05 AM
more please.. morning hard on

michael_368
24-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Nice nice pls do cont...tks:D

Cytan7
24-04-2009, 12:23 PM
nice continuation, please carry on bro

KingEros
24-04-2009, 02:52 PM
To add juice to it, She msged me a few weeks back...and now she's married. Hahah ;)
Hahahaha ... a reversal of roles?
What happened? Everything ok?
:D :D

Artic
24-04-2009, 05:00 PM
Good story....con't pls...:D

shawnieboy
24-04-2009, 06:22 PM
nice nice faster continue pls

Ben225111
24-04-2009, 09:07 PM
can't tahan liaoz.... my fav AJ coming up.... :D