PDA

View Full Version : KL roadtrip

Rocko2008
17-02-2008, 08:11 AM
Hi Bros and sistas, something new, if u enjoy, u know the drill.....PS: Pirated copy.....hehehe

Due to the nature of my job, I have to rush to KL for a meeting at 10am tomorrow. We had just finished a meeting in our Singapore office, rushed home to pack some barang-barang and off we go.Its 2200hrs now and we are cruising in the company's Honda Odyssey. By the way, when I say "we", I mean June and myself.
June is a young 21 yo Marketing Executive that has joint our company for slightly less than two years and is very often assigned to follow me for on-the-job training. Though not the type of gal you will turn your head to when she strolls along Orchard Road, she does have a pleasant next-door gal look. She is small built, with shoulder length hair and a fair complexion, for a Malay that is. She volunteered to accompany me on this KL trip since she does not have too much of work in Singapore for the rest of the week.
As I am in my mid-thirties, more than ten years older than her, and I do have a regular gf working in SQ; I honestly declare that I have never fantasized about June, even when I have read in this forum by many brothers that young Malay girls are good all the time (no offence !). Imagine my surprise when she started to talk about sex. To act grown-up, she related to several erotic incidences like looking through a multi-colour stained glass window. I just smile and listen to a young decent malay girl telling cock stories. She mentioned that her bf has been asking her to go for implants. I turned my head to stare at her breasts (she was wearing a safari-shirt with the top two buttons off). I have never quite stare at her breasts before and if you were to question me about the size, I would scratch my head. Looking at it, I think they stand a good 34B or C, not big, but handful, I guess.
She asked for my opinion. I told her that they look fine and if she is not comfortable with that thought, she should stand firm (and I do mean "they" stand firm) to reject. He may be sextisfied for a moment but she has to live with the consequence for the rest of her life; besides I thought it is against their religion. She nodded but said that she is a Malay but not a Muslim. Out of the blue, she jokingly asked if I want to feel them to have a better idea. I was a bit shocked at her directness and smiled, saying that that won't be necessary.
About 1130pm, we arrived at the hotel. The receptionist said that my company had only reserved one room. Shit, then I remembered that when she volunteered to join, I forgot to ask Mabel (now she's the slutty horny type – tell you my experience with her some other time), my assistant to add one more room. The receptionist said that all other available rooms are taken as the hotel is under a renovation and that there is a major exhibition going on in KL these few days. I looked at June and she expressed the "bo-bian" look, we checked in to the same room.
More shit, the room has only ONE bed! At first, June seemed a bit stunned and she starred blank at me. I told her that its OK, I would take the sofa and let her have the bed. She nodded slightly but still acted a bit reserved. I was quite tired and I really need to rest well for tomorrow, so I excuse myself to use the shower first. After my shower, I changed into my boxer short and a T-shirt (normally I am topless after shower) and tried to arrange the sofa seat to be as comfortable as possible. Then I noticed that she is still in her shirt and shorts, as if not going to take shower. I rushed her to go and get to bed early but she just sat there. After a while, she composed herself and said that the problem is she has nothing, no sleeping attire, to change into as she always prefer to sleep in nude, (Wah liao, this apparent decent innocent next-door chick sleeps in nude !!! STAND UP , STAND UP for …! ) and now that we have to share a room … well go use your imagination. (Don't know if I have picked gold or the cow's penis !)
I suggested that she could off all the light, I turned my back to the shower door and bed, she goes into the shower, take a fast one, comes out with towel and whatever little garment she can put on, and slips under the blanket ASAP and sleeps. The words paint a picture in my mind and the innocent look on her face are giving me a hard-on. She nodded again.
Off the light, rushed into the shower and the water starts to run. I could not erase the picture of her taking shower in my mind. I reached into my short and jerk a little, thinking that after she sleeps, I would probably have to go out somewhere to "ease spring squeeze trigger"; or DIY in the toilet.
"I am coming, " her voice echoed through the toilet door. (yeah, I wish you coming too!)
I answered as I turned my back to the door and the bed. (I may think of dirty things, but I still have to uphold an image --- that's the sadness of today's society, isn't it ?)
The door opened and I could feel a figure swoosh across the room and onto the bed, immediately dived under the blanket. The picture of a naked slender body of an angel appeared in my mind … the handful tits and the well trimmed "Bermuda" triangle with light soothing fragrance of youth … whoosh! The possible shivering under the virgin touch of my hand and quivering when my tender fingers play music to her innest softness … the shy but lustful eyes with tears of enjoyment when … the slight protest from her full lips when … the sweet but short exhale when … whoosh and fuck ! How am I going to rest !!!!!
"Joe," her voice. "Are you sleeping yet?" (NO. I am mind-fucking you!)
"Yea, try to grab some rest …" I pretended to murmur.
"I think its OK …" her voice getting softer. "You could sleep beside me …" even softer… " I will put a pillow in between (I would prefer to have the pillow under her …) us and …"
Well, I must say that she is bold enough to give me that offer. And hell, I try to be a gentleman, but I am really too tired and it is damn uncomfortable to sleep on the sofa. So I moved to her side, with the pillow in between us, and tried to sleep with my back to her (shit, its already 2am liao !).
Worst … sharing the same blanket has made her youthful body fragrance even stronger … and the thought of her naked body within my arm's reach made me even harder … I mean harder to sleep. I reached below to jerk my poor little Joey … trying to keep the shaking down not to shake the whole bed … I am sure she's no virgin and she will understand the sexual tension building up … I am just not so sure what and how will she react ?
Suddenly, her hand fell on my shoulder (my back was still to her) … and was slowly rubbing up and down. I froze and pretended to be sleeping. Then I heard some noise of snuggling under the blanket … and I fely that her breath was on the back of my neck. I withdrew my hand from my short but remained still. Her finger was tracing the muscular line of my biceps (heng that I go regular gym session !), her breathing was getting heavier, I could also feel some heat on my back through my T-shirt. I remained still, but the sensation and the rather torturing silence had caused my Joey to his full attention. Then I felt the bed shaking. I knew it wasn't me because I was not jerking … her breathing became obviously heavy and she was practically blowing air onto my neck ! I felt her grip on my biceps tightened and I turned around … just to catch a glimpse of her half-shutting her eyes … her face has turned slightly pinkish and an expression of "shiok" was clearly written all over … her sweet lips exhaled and inhaled irregularly … then she opened her eyes and caught me starring. Immediately, her face turned cherry red and a flash of embarrassment mixed with joy surfaced upon her innocent look.
I immediately grasped the picture … this apparent decent innocent next-door malay chick is MUSTABATING under the sheet !!! in NUDE !!! with ME sleeping beside her with a tremendous HARD-ON !!!!! … could you believe it ?????
I lifted my upper torso and was going to flip the blanket open. She quickly let go of my arm and wanted to turn the other way. I grabbed her from turning around and kicked off the blanket. What a sight ! She was totally NUDE ! Even in near complete darkness, I could see her breasts small but firm with nipples the size of a ten-cents coin standing proud like the guard outside the Buckingham Palace … the fair complexion makes you think of vanilla-chocolate-mixed ice-cream … a small waist … and the bush … can't really see the bush … because her right hand was still cupping her crotch!! Some shine from her fingers, apparently glistering from her juice … Her eyes were completely shut … droplets of perspiration on her forehead … and her breathes became more irregular … her face was as red as a tomato, ready for plucking … I am speechless and motionless except for the involuntarily twitching of Joey … excited about the view. The whole room was filled with the smell of her deep breathe and the musky fragrance of her sex-juice …

Nice? Want more?

jerrystockton
17-02-2008, 10:09 AM
bro, nice story ....cant wait to read more:p

Cytan7
17-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Nice... more stories to come please

Intel Ops
17-02-2008, 04:30 PM
More more more... :D

nuclearkid
17-02-2008, 06:58 PM
I also have pirated copy! :) :p Anyway guys, this was originally written by bro one-eye snake. We oughta pay tribute where tribute is due...
---
...her sex-juice.

"Oh June, what the hel …" I tried to say something.

"I … I … I'm sor … sorry … Joe … I … I … can't help it … wi … with … you ly … lying … be .. be... beside me … " She started to sob a little. "I … I … can't help my … my … my … self …"

I was speechless and I pulled her closer into my hug. She rested her head on my chest with one arm over my upper torso. I held her close, not realizing that she was completely nude. To me, she was just like a long lost child returning to home at this moment. The first sense that returned to me is from the sensory organs buried under my chest-skin. Even through the thin fabric of the "Hard-Rock" t-shirt, I could feel her pointed ten-cents coin nipples emitting heatrays, piercing my every tissue, boiling my every red-blood cells … her irregular breathing pattern has also caused her handful tits to brush lightly against my chest … rubbing, rubbing, rubbing … circling, circling, circling caressing, caressing, caressing … its like a wake-up call to all my senses, especially those that relate to SEX !

Her sobbing subsided but she remained in my hug. I was getting a bit uneasy, especially Joey, after all, I was hugging a young naked gal. I tried to push her away and my right palm, like homing onto something more pleasurable, cupped her left breast instead. A body jolted a little with my touch but she did not protest. (Once contact, si liao, kena diao like glue !) I could not resist to lightly grab and hover along the smoothness of the young ample mound. I hovered in tai-chi motion, pivoting around her nipple in the center of my palm … exerting pressure … transferring pleasure … the tips of my fingers like touch and no-touch on her soft skin, sometime trace a figure 8, sometime scratch a little…

"Mmmm … huh … hhmmm …" June started to moan.

Her eyes remained shut, only tighter. I stared at her still decent and innocent face, her soft lips parted slightly to breath … I bent down and kissed her on the lips… Initially, she quickly closed her mouth. But I persisted. I stuck up my tongue like a wedge forcing on her lips. Giving to my tongue or her own inhibition, her lips parted again. I drove my tongue all the way into her mouth, once inside, it swirled and flipped around like a sex-crazed dog wagging its tail. It traced the bottom line of her upper teeth and it wrestled with her tongue. Her tongue was trying to duck left or right at first, but after experiencing the joy of "tongue wrestling", it pulled its own "Sunset grip" on mine.

"Tongue lock", "tongue slam", "tongue pile-driving" … if they could get a TV cam in here, I'm sure the show is much better than the Worst Wrestling Fuck (WWF) series. More to the tongue-war, saliva is mixed … I have always been a wet-fucker - enjoying most with lots of fluids - mine, hers … funny thing about saliva is that they always know when to start work … you don't have to will it, they just produce … anyway, June started to suck on my tongue … she would flip her tongue-tip on mine to lure mine inwards and then caved in her cheeks to form a fantastic suction that seemed to be vaccuming my tongue all the way down the vortex of the suction - her lungs! My right palm could feel the expansion of her breast when the suction began.

All the while through the tongue-fight, my right palm continued alternating tai-chi pressed technique and tiger-claws squeeze technique on her left breast. Feeling her nipple turning rock hard, I employed new kong-fu - the chopstick picking technique to pinch her nipple.

"Argh, " she opened her mouth to cry a little. "pain … pain …"

Still clamming my mouth on hers, I pushed her body upright into a sitting position. So that I could use both hands on both breasts. "Double chopstick" pulled both her nipples to extend a good inch rise of her peaks … "thumb press" to "sink" her nipples into the fleshy mounds … followed by "tai chi caress" around the entire surface of the breasts …and ended with "squeezing oranges" when you clenched both fists together with the breasts within …

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHH !!!" she cried. I forced the two breasts to clash in as close as possible and I lowered my head to lap on her nipples. "sssslllluuurrrrpppp … sssssslllllluuuuurrrrrppppp …" left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple … "slurpp … slurpp …"

I turned my head left and right faster and faster to shower my tongue onto her nipples …all the while clenching her breasts tight in the middle and forcing the nipples to meet …

nuclearkid
17-02-2008, 06:59 PM
"Slurp … sssssslllllluuuuurrrrrppppp …" left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple … "sssslllluuurrrrpppp … sssssslllllluuuuurrrrrppppp …" I continued …

"Ahh … arghh … " she continued to cry, tossing her head.

Her breasts are a completely wet with my saliva, and her perspiration, I guess … But I continued until I was a bit giddy myself … (getting old liao !)

"Ahhh …" she gasped. "Good … ohhh …so … good …"

I slowed down the pace but continued licking her ample breasts and pointed nipples (look like missile heads by now) and gradually licked the way down. Frankly speaking, I was a rather tired, but it was just too shiok to stop.

My tongue reached her belly-button and now it traced tai-chi circle around the lovely depression. Circling, circling … with occasional like poke in the middle …

"Oui…ohh… joee … ssss…ss… stttopp …" she begged. " … stop…tick… ticklliish …"

By this time, I had let go of my right hand from squeezing her breast and slowly caressed her labia. Her crotch is covered with very little hair, not trimmed, just little … kind of like under-developed type. It barely hides the pair of full cunt lips. I cupped my hand at her crotch, pressing my thumb on the top of the slit and the other fingers formed a scoop softly caressing the bottom of her slit.

Her body trembled when I caressed her crotch … she struggled a bit to break free.

"No, nnnnnoooooooo … ooooooouuuuuuiiiiiiiiiii …" she protested. "I came three times already, pppppplllllllssssssss … sssssstttttttooooppppp …"

I was not going to be denied. My thumb pressed harder and inserted my index finger into the opening. Boy, is she wet or what !!! You could put ask a scuba diver to dive in there …

"oooooooohhhhhhhhh…jjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooooeeeeeee…pp ppppllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeee …" she begged with both hands tugging at my head. "Not ttttttooooo … ttttttttoooooo…night … "

Her cry somehow got to my soft spot and truly, I had to be at my best tomorrow … not to mention that I still had two more nights with this innocent bitch … OK …

I withdrew my finger and relaxed the grab. Still cupping her crotch, I looked up into her eyes. "You started the flame …" I said.

"Sorry, Joe," She whispered. "I didn't mean to … but I am too drawn to you … I can't help it …"

I gave her a "bo-bian" look and sit up straight. My Joey was still hard, if not harder … she glanced at Joey for a while … then she lightly bit her lower lips … I could hear that her breathing picked up again …

She looked into my eyes and stuck up her tongue, swirled it around to wet all corners of her mouth … "Let me blow you to sleep …" her voice was soft from being shy.

I could not believe what I heard. This young innocent malay gal is offering to blow me??? Before I could react, she bowed down and chewed on my Joey through the boxer short. I had not wore any underwear after the shower; I could feel her hot breathe on the shaft as she lightly bit on it. Next, she eagerly tugged at the waistband to pull it off. I lifted my butt to slide off the boxer … and lied down flat for her to begin … She did not suck on my Joey immediately. Instead, she rested her head on my thigh and licked my hairy balls. "sssssllllllllluuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrpppppp ……" it began … lapping away the underside of my balls. All the while, her eyes were staring into mine (I lied with my head tilted forward supported by pillows) … eye contact … she sure knows her stuffs to sextifiy a man. 100% sure, she is not as innocent as she portrays. My balls were completely soaked with her saliva when she started to lick from the base up along the shaft. This time, she did not lap, but simply used her tongue-tip to glide along the length … touch no-touch feeling … reciprocated what I had done to her earlier … its my turn to tremble …

When she was licking the length, her fingers were tickling the balls, sometimes squeezing them a little … when her tongue-tip reached the top of my Joey, she slide the tongue back down to the base with the underside of the tongue caressed the shaft …

"Fucking shiok !" I reached down to caressed her head.

"GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD … JJJJJJUUUUunnnnnnnneneeeeee …"

"You are good…" my turn to exhaled.

After what seemed like eternity, she gave me one last lustful look and plunged her full lips over my shaft and all the way down to its base in one gulp ! The tip of my cock seemed to have push against the back of her fucking tight throat. She then retracted her head bit by bit, bit by bit, bit by bit … all the time sucking hard as if she could not live to pull away from Joey … when about only 1cm was left in her mouth, she plunged powerfully all the way again … WET … SWIFT… POWERFUL … GULP! The second time she retracted, she left her tongue flat so that my Joey could slide over its softness and wetness … Before leaving the reluctant mouth, her tongue would swirled around the tip to give it a few fact lick … then she let the whole length slipped out her mouth, leaving a trail of saliva-thread connecting her tongue and my cock … Joey appeared like a straight hard knight in his shiny armour of saliva … her hand pumped mighty Joey a few strokes … looked into my eyes with mixture of innocence, burning passion, lust and even sluttiness and sucked the whole cock into her wonderful mouth again.

nuclearkid
17-02-2008, 07:00 PM
When she was doing it slowly, I could see the bulge of Joey's head pushing along her cheek, causing the cheek-wall to bulge up as well. She alternated between these two mouth-fucking techniques … like fifty over times. The pace quickened … her head bobbing up and down became blur, and blurer … the sight of my mighty length of human meat-popsicle appearing and disappearing between the full luscious lips of this 10 years younger apparent decent and innocent-turned-chio Malay colleague was really getting me fucking high and boiling … few hours ago, I could not even tell the size of her boobs and now she is sucking me off like no tomorrow …

I felt the tension building up in my groin … its going to be a huge load, I know … oh fuck, even my gf could not cause this size like this load from my present tired body … I was concerned about June taking the full blast, so I signaled to her about me coming strong and fast … fucking June … 20 years old my cock … innocent next-door gal my cock … knowing that I was all ready to fire up.

"I want you to COME in my mouth !" her watery eyes stared into mine, clearly displayed the message … as she clammed her lips tighter around Joey's thickness, sucked harder, her tongue continued to wrestle with Joey even more vigorously and her head-motion was a complete blur … her profile seemed to be extended vertically due to the fast motion …

"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKk !!! " I screamed and blasted my load like a rocket leaving the launch pad. June quickly pressed her lips down to my groin and the load shot directly into her fucking tight throat !!!!! She did not stop … she continued to pump her head up and down, milking me with her talented mouth … I must have shot gallons of sperm … too much for her to swallow in time and too much for her little cavity to hold … gulps of the pearl fluid sipped out from the corners of her mouth … making a mess at her chin and my groin as she was still pumping her head !

All things come to an end … even my seemingly forever fountain of sperm will deplete I could feel my Joey puncturing inside her mouth, wet with her saliva and my wet seeds but she still sucked on to Joey. Lightly sucking on Joey and licked him clean all over. I could see her throat motion, simulating the swallowing of the sperm-remains in her mouth. I had to give her both thumbs up … surely I learnt tonight that one should not judge the book by its cover … I had never NEVER experienced such a powerful blowjob !

June finally let my Joey out to breath in some fresh air … she continued lapping up the sperm in my groin … she scooped up some that spurted on her face and spread it her lips so that she could lick in a sexy way …

"How? Do you like it ?" she asked, still licking her own lips.

"The best, " I pulled her to closer, wanting to kiss her as a reward. She pulled away, stood up and walked to the toilet. "Nope, its all mine … this is all the protein I need." And disappeared into the toilet.

My groin was still in a mess, the sperm had all be cleaned up but the dampness remained. What the heck, I was too tired to move … I did not wait till her return … zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz …

When I woke up the next day, June was already in the shower. I could hear water running and she was humming a lively tune. I was still naked waist down. If not for the dampness of the sheet and the strong undeniable smell of comes in the air, I would think that last night was just another WET WET WET dream.

"June," I called out. "How long more do you need to be in there … I need to pee …"

"Quite a while …" she answered as I looked at the digital clock by the bed - 8:30 am - plenty of time before the meeting. "… but you could come in … I don't mind …" … what a change !!!

I opened the door and she was standing in the bathtub, back to me, behind the translucent drape. I pulled the t-shirt over my head, slide-opened the drape and stepped into the tub. June was soaping her front and I could see that she was lightly fingering herself. (Another finger job … hhmmmmm …) I hugged her from behind, my arms formed a circle around her small waist, the hands met at her belly-button and lightly pressed into it. She bent a bit and stuck her ass into me. Joey was already all hard and ready when her ass back onto him, and immediately, liked a sausage sandwiched between her breads of ass-cheeks.

"Woooooooooooo …" both of us sighed together. Her head leaned back under my chin comfortably as my hands began to drawn circles around her belly-button. "Wooooo… ooouuuuiiiiii … Joooooeeeeee," her eyes were shut. "What … aaare … yoooooouuuu … dooooooiiiiinnnnggg?"

"Doing what you like me to do … " I replied with my right hand sliding up to her left breast and grabbed it … relaxed it … palm-hovered over the nipple … first three fingers formed the "crane beak" to pull on the nipple … and palm-pressed hard on it to flatten the whole breast … the soap and water had made it so much slippery and smoother under my touch. My left hand strategically slided lower to her crotch … I could still remember the scarce-haired pussy … with exposed thick delicious pinkish cunt-lips, liked the Taiwanese sausage … remember Tony Leung in the CNY movie "Dong Chen Xi Jiu" (Successful at East and West) with his infected lips … hahaha !!!

My left hand cupped the entire crotch with the middle finger jammed, not sliding in, in between the slit … "aaaaaarrrrrrrrr …" she drew in a deep breathe and pushed her lower torso backwards. Oh my Joey was in place to rim her ass crank … "aaaaaahhhhhhhhh … aaaaaaahhhhaahahahahahhahhah … " her moaned extended indefinitely as her lower torso swinged to and fro, front and back, between my jamming middle finger in her slit and my rimming mighty Joey at the ass-crank ! Her legs buckled and her knees weakened. Her hands were now on our two sides, rubbing my thighs and waist down, trying to cram between our bodies. I lifted her body higher by her crotch and the left breast, pressing the middle finger deeper into the slit, and lowered my self so that she was standing on tip-toe, resting her head on my left shoulder and my Joey slided to her front under her ass-crank. I released my cupping left hand and began rubbing at the top of her slit …

"wwwwwwwooooooooooooooo … ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii …" she turned into a French. Her crotch was resting onto my Joey … the sensation caused her to move to-and-fro, rubbing hard Joey … "hhhhhhhmmmmmmm …… aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh…… ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh …… yyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss … " all sort of moaning escaped her lips as she shut her eyes tighter and rested her entire body weight onto my chest.

nuclearkid
17-02-2008, 07:01 PM
I dug slightly into her wet (shower water or her juice ???) slit and moved in circular motion. Found the clitoris, started to press and rotated it like the red track-button-mouse on an IBM laptop. My right hand continued to alternate between the tiger-claws squeeze technique and the tai-chi pressed technique. She squirmed and wriggled like a worm in my hold … totally defenseless … totally helpless … totally MINE !!!

Joey did not penetrate her … he was just tickling her by sliding over (or under) her sensitive thick delicious cunt-lips. Several times, she would reach down to tug at him, trying to force him into her … but I would pressed on her clitoris and pulled back my Joey … denying her pleasure of complete penetration. "WOOOOOOOO … WOOOOOOOO … ppplllllleeeessssseeeeeeee … gggggiiiiivvvvv … gggiiivvvvvveeeeee mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee … " her breathing quickened with stronger struggle to force my Joey into her. Suddenly, she leaned forward forcefully, slipping her breast out of my grab and supported herself by pressing onto the tiled-wall under the shower-tap. June pushed her lower torso as back as possible so that her body was bent into the standing-rear-entry position … I almost lost control and let her slide her hungry cunt onto my Joey (three cheers to her skillful retaliation maneuver, almost got what she wanted!). I drew back my ass swiftly and my right hand that was flung away by her left breast landed on her ass. I slapped hard on her ass to cause her to scream. Her body was still jerking back and forth, trying to swallow my cocky Joey. Cupping her ass, I stuck my right thumb at her rear entry, the water had made the entrance slippery, as my whole thumb slided in without resistance … "AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH … FFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK … JJJJOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE … wwhhhhaaaaaa … wwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaattttttttt aaaaarrrrrrr … aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyooooooooooouuuuuuuu …"she gasped and gasped and gasped. "Like it …" I grinned with my new found pleasure, "my little pussy cat !!!" as I slowly rotated the thumb.

"NNNNOOOOOO … " she struggled. "WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO …" and the struggle turned into joy as she tensed up her body, dug all her fingernails deep into my thigh flesh and screeeaaaaammmmeeeddddd. "I … I … I … mmmmmhhhmmmmmm … cccoooommmmm … cccooooommmmmmiiiiinnnnngggggg !" My middle finger formed like a hook and hook into her opening, fishing her orgasm! With the water showering on us, I could feel some slimy fluid on Joey and my middle fingers … her labia was obviously quivering on Joey … she relaxed her tense and tensed up again … experiencing multiple orgasms … with every poke and turn of my thumb in her ass-hole!

After several minutes, her orgasmic waves finally subsided and she rested on Joey which was solid as a rock, supporting her whole body weight … I withdrew my thumb and could hear her exhaled a sigh of hollowness. "Ooooooooo …… ooooooooohhhhhhhh … Jooooooooeeeeeee … yyyyooooooo … yyyoooooouuuuuuu aaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeeeeee gggoooooo … gggggggooooooooooodddd …"her breathing was still harsh. I let her slipped off me and she turned around to kiss me, with her arms around my neck … her handful tits pressed hard on my chest and my homat-serdiya Joey was crammed in between our et bodies. She then slided her wet lips down my chin … trailing my neck down with her snaky tongue … when her breasts slided through my cock, she pressed them inwards to sandwich Joey … I automatically started a rhythm to tit-fuck this 21yo young apparent innocent but chio-to-the-bone malay June … by now, I was convinced that she was definitely no decent next-door girl! And She was definitely on her own agenda when she volunteered to follow me to KL … agenda to get FUCKED by ME!!!

June tit-fucked Joey as her tongue darted on my nipples, left right left right left right … "ssssssllllllluuuuurrrrrrpppppp …" and "ccccccchhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkk …" sucking hard on them. Her hands moved lower to cup my balls and gradually pumped my shaft. Remembering last night's fantastic blow job, I hardly waited for the replay and pushed her head lower … and lower … Her fingers were tickling my balls … as her tongue started to lick my pee-hole … slurping all over the crown of Joey … then she proceeded to lick down the shaft … "sssssssssllllllllluuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrpppppp …" she tilted her head sideway (perpendicular to the shaft) and nibbled the underside of the full length … "oooooooooo … oooooooohhhhhhhh …" I moaned and pressed her head closer into my groin. She went lower … squatting under my crotch, she lifted her head, shut her eyes from the pouring water and licked the base of Joey … she licked it fast and wet … I could even tell the wetness from her talented tongue from the water … "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH … AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH …" without any warning, she gulped one ball into her warm mouth and sucked hard! "Oh FUCK !" my turn to scream. She popped the ball out and immediately gulped the other one to fill her fucking hungry mouth. She sucked it so hard that I felt the testicle being pulled through the skin into her fucking throat! I knew I would have to unload very soon. I grabbed her wrists and pulled both her hands up straight above her head with palms facing outwards … propped her body into #### degrees so that her ready mouth was in line with my ready Joey … obviously it was not a stranger-position to her as she stuck out her tongue to lap on the shaft … I bent slightly to aim my hard and erected Joey at her mouth …

June opened her eyes … filled completely with lust and fire ... and her fucking mouth wide, the impatient tongue was waving, to welcome the sweet intruder. I thrusted forward ! In one motion, my entire shaft was stuffed into June's mouth all the way to the back and I could feeeeeeeel the tightness of her throat with the tip of my cock!! My balls were slammed hard on her chin!!! She choked a little but resumed the suction effect immediately. I did not withdraw … instead I just rested the length on her tongue and enjoyed her sensational suction … I let her hands rested on my shoulders and I cupped my hands behind her head. I knew June is capable of rough sex and only rough sex will she enjoy … holding her head in place … I withdrew my cock … 1 inch … 2 inches … 3 inches … 4 inches … 5 inches … until only 1 inch remained in her mouth … I rammed the whole length deep into her cavity again in one fucking stroke!!! Withdrew … rammed … withdrew … rammed … wwwiiiiiiiiitttttttthhhhhhddreeeew … rrrrrraaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeddddddd … each time harder and faster than the one stroke before … Good June … she showed no sign of retracting … she even rhythmically shook her head against my stronghold back and forth … when I thrusted forward; so she would to draw me deeper … when I withdrew; she did likewise to speed up the action … "AAAAAAAAAA … AAAAAAA … AAAAAAAA …" The tension built up in my balls were transferred through the shaft and in one mighty

SSSSSSHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE into June's loving mouth … I CCCCCCCAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!! My load was fired deeeeeeeeep into her throat … it shot out so fast that I could feel the its flooding her cavity. June rushed to gulp down as quick and forceful as possible … too much, some dripped out from corners of her mouth … nevertheless, she continued to suck hard on my cock … I held her head tight and resumed my fucking her mouth … against her sucking … another torrent of come shot forward just when my Joey slipped out her mouth … it landed square on her face … she was caught off-guard as the come splashed over her watery eyes her nose and her pinkish cheeks … the come was so thick that the shower could not wash away immediately.

nuclearkid
17-02-2008, 07:03 PM
She gasped for some air and licked her lips a little before sucking my softening Joey into her greedy mouth again. Until the last drop had been sucked and drained off the tip, she sent my limp Joey out on her tongue … "There goes my protein for breakfast … heheheheeeee …" she giggled. We stood still for the water to wash our bodies clean. When we stepped out of the tub, we starred into each others' eyes with love and weakened knees.

In no time, we were dressed, ready for the meeting. June put on a white translucent blouse with a black lacy half-cup bra inside … when she bent slightly, you might see a fraction of her a ten-cents coin nipple through the sheer material. She matched the blouse with a black silky knee-length skirt. I caressed her butt through the skirt as we stood before the full length mirror … my both hands cupped her ass cheeks … she really has a wonderful ass … I complimented. Not to wrinkle the skirt, I squat to reach under the skirt … my bare hands hovering on her thigh-back upwards until I felt her lacy panty. June leaned forward and supported herself on the mirror. I gently pulled down her panty and she stepped out of it. I stood up behind her and hugged her. My right index finger pressed onto her labia and rubbed gently. The silk material lightly caressed her cunt-lips as I whispered into her ears, "you are not wearing any thing beneath the skirt, I want you to remember this feeling all day long until I could fuck you glorious tonight, inderstand ? …" with these words, she hmmmmed her obedience and I could feel her wetness below immediately.

We locked the door and went to attend the meeting.
-----

Hope you guys enjoyed it. There's no need to up my points, it was less than 5 minutes of copy and paste. The creativity and effort belongs to bro One Eye Snake. Consider this a community service to members of this great forum.

sgloverguy
17-02-2008, 07:23 PM
Bro very lovely and erotic story. BTW we appreciate if you can verify if the incident is 100% true or just a fictional or certain degree of truth. Anyway keep up bro.. I cannot finish masturbating until you finish:D

nuclearkid
17-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Bro very lovely and erotic story. BTW we appreciate if you can verify if the incident is 100% true or just a fictional or certain degree of truth. Anyway keep up bro.. I cannot finish masturbating until you finish:D

Oh pleasseee!!!! Too much details, mate. I don't want the visuals, so spare me there. I don't know who bro OES is today, so can't help you much on the verification.

liewkc2503
17-02-2008, 07:50 PM
nice story started,more........:cool::cool:

woohooo
18-02-2008, 02:04 AM
very good story. camping.

staphan
18-02-2008, 09:02 AM
Another great story ... :D

proevoguy
18-02-2008, 02:49 PM
anymore???

keet
18-02-2008, 05:29 PM
... Hope you guys enjoyed it. There's no need to up my points, it was less than 5 minutes of copy and paste. The creativity and effort belongs to bro One Eye Snake. Consider this a community service to members of this great forum.

Great work, nuke.

farark
18-02-2008, 05:32 PM
... Hope you guys enjoyed it. There's no need to up my points, it was less than 5 minutes of copy and paste. The creativity and effort belongs to bro One Eye Snake. Consider this a community service to members of this great forum.

TS should learn from bro nuclearkid. As he said, took 5 mins to copy and paste, you instead wanted to hold bros here ransom for what you refer as the "drill".

Btw, I was the one who directly (me) and indirectly (my buddies) led to you losing 10 points.

You deserved it... :D

Intel Ops
18-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Hope you guys enjoyed it. There's no need to up my points, it was less than 5 minutes of copy and paste. The creativity and effort belongs to bro One Eye Snake. Consider this a community service to members of this great forum.

Definitely enjoyed it. :p