PDA

View Full Version : Blow whistle on places that kena Herpes?

KayTeeVee
16-02-2008, 06:21 AM
Hi all bros, i kena Herpes HSV-1...

outbreak happen in first few days of feb (before CNY!!! :mad: )

i heard that initial outbreak is 1-3 weeks after contact with infected girl.

I only went to ******* KTV (went twice) in Jan and both time fall in the 1-3 week before outbreak. I sat with 2 different girls in total, frenched both, both viet. mistake :eek:

I had gone to a joo chiat pub on 12th dec... unlikely to be the source of infection right?

Don't want to be zapped by bros... but should i say which ktv/girl give me the herpes??? its incurable so that's why i have to risk break that girl rice bowl.

Robinhood688
16-02-2008, 03:06 PM
Bro,

My sympathies.

Herpes is an STD which I believe sex is necessary in order for it to be transmitted. Unless you have unprotected sex which increases your chance of contracting it, otherwise it may not be those girls.....

Perhaps you shld reflect on the few occassions to determine when you may have body fluid transfer and remind all bros to take caution. My 2 cents worth.

hotsoup16
16-02-2008, 03:35 PM
bro,
dun waste time searching for the source, Hurry up, c doctor to cure yrself first

F Off
16-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Please note that herpes is not like AIDs. Herpes CAN be transmitted via kissing and oral sex. If the ger has herpes on lips/mouth, it can be transmitted to you via kissing and also to your lil' bro via oral sex ....

Which comes to why people want to kiss gers in KTV, esp those where the ger butterfly and kiss so many bros in one night.

jplover
16-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Instead of spending time to identify the source, why not you get your condition under control first as well as refraining from unprotected sexual / fluid involved intercourses with KTV girls and FLs..

Robinhood688
17-02-2008, 03:06 AM
Bro KayTeeVee,

I assumed that you have seek consultation, else you would not have known that you contracted the disease. If you have not, do quickly seek medical help.

I would say too much, else ganna zap till no points. First priority, your body...the rest later.....

Soul_Reaper
17-02-2008, 03:06 AM
bro,
dun waste time searching for the source, Hurry up, c doctor to cure yrself first

Sorry bro, herpes got no cure :(

bangbangben
17-02-2008, 04:49 AM

I only went to ******* KTV (went twice) in Jan and both time fall in the 1-3 week before outbreak. I sat with 2 different girls in total, frenched both, both viet. mistake :eek:

I had gone to a joo chiat pub on 12th dec... unlikely to be the source of infection right?

Don't want to be zapped by bros... but should i say which ktv/girl give me the herpes??? its incurable so that's why i have to risk break that girl rice bowl.

I don't think ppl will zap you for this...
You intention is to warn ppl here of the danger which we might encounter.

My deepest sympathy on your condition, but do let us know to avoid same fate....

GL Hunter
17-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Take good care, Bro KTV. ;)

alphalaw
17-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Herpes simplex virus, HSV got 2 type.

type 1 and type 2..

if u go read up..
u'd be surprised at the statistic that ....sexually active ppl got it, as high as 80% if i am not wrong. its juz that under stress, when ur immune is poor, u get those sores....

not life threatening issues here.

Take good care of urself, in cases of sores.... be careful to cover it up and not spread the diease... in cases of a delivery (ur wife) then well, do inform the doctors of the HSV... for the extra care...

Stay healthy! :)

juz my 9 cents.

covenn
17-02-2008, 06:07 PM
Herpes simplex virus, HSV got 2 type.

type 1 and type 2..

if u go read up..
u'd be surprised at the statistic that ....sexually active ppl got it, as high as 80% if i am not wrong. its juz that under stress, when ur immune is poor, u get those sores....

not life threatening issues here.

Take good care of urself, in cases of sores.... be careful to cover it up and not spread the diease... in cases of a delivery (ur wife) then well, do inform the doctors of the HSV... for the extra care...

Stay healthy! :)

juz my 9 cents.

bro, im quite skeptical abt those statistics. it kinda gives pple the wrong impression that herpes is not such a bad thing afterall. not here to preach, but its best to take the necessary precaution n stay clean. better to be totally free of the virus than to tell the doc when wife is pregnant. its our wife n children.

Anti-Virus
17-02-2008, 06:10 PM

Hi bro, sorry to hear abt this news. May i ask how u found out and what are symtoms of herpes? Any obvious symtoms frm you back then?

Wdl_guy
17-02-2008, 06:33 PM
herpes is incurable and relapse in cycles. it just comes and goes. and this goes on and on till u die. it will develop sore when it relapse. medication can only reduce the number of times u hv relapse but it doesn't make it go away for good. other than herpes and HIV(AIDS), most of the other STD can be totally eradicated after treatment

jameswood
18-02-2008, 08:06 AM
Bros,can enlighten me,when u guy meaning sores,is it on mouth itself or all part of body?

Eunuch
18-02-2008, 09:46 AM
Blowing whistle through sbf is not advisable as it might be used to sabo people ....

leow101
18-02-2008, 10:20 AM
Herpes is cannot be cured, only controlled. Once kena herpes forever carries herpes.

lanjiaoking
18-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Herpes HSV-1 is those cold sores loh.. (around mouth one) you get relapse if you sick or stress etc. Yah, likely got from kissing those viets.

Herpes HSV-2 is the ones that affect your kuku.. ya, those look sick. Likely kena from RAW.

sany
18-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Better seek a doctor before it getting worse.

sammyboyfor
18-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Herpes HSV-1 is those cold sores loh.. (around mouth one) you get relapse if you sick or stress etc. Yah, likely got from kissing those viets.

Herpes HSV-2 is the ones that affect your kuku.. ya, those look sick. Likely kena from RAW.

HSV1 can infect the genitals and HSV2 can infect the oral region.

KayTeeVee
18-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Hi all bros....

Thx 4 ur well wishes.

Thx for those that zapz me and those that upz me..... zap me also no use. I kena herpes liao, what you want me to do about it???

About finding Cure
No cure for herpes. Forever the virus hide in yr spine area.

About Kena Herpes
To be honest i normally do visual inspection of ger before i ask them to sit... just that these 2 viet girl i sit with, they look quite normal. No obvious cold sore.
Doctor told me if the girl just recover... or just before starting outbreak can still give u the herpes virus.

Anyway, i already took medicine for my herpes... went down quickly but so paiseh tt i tk urgent leave off work for 1 week waiting for it go dwn.

About Which KTV
It is not a "low class" KTV... in fact it not cheap... i still remember which KTV it is but dun remember the girls' number.

I'm not sure if i should say which KTV.... coz i dun wan to get in trouble... i dun want girls to lose business....

But den i also dun want my cheongster bros to kena herpes.

Unless got more request to expose this ktv... i will only say tt during the time i kena, for up to 8 weeks before outbreak (outbreak happen 1-3 wk after kissing infected girl) i only kiss 2 girls... these 2 viets from KTV.

One name is ***. other is ***, both have 3 letter in their name... so just becareful.

KayTeeVee
18-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Hi bro, sorry to hear abt this news. May i ask how u found out and what are symtoms of herpes? Any obvious symtoms frm you back then?

I found out when I had something like i thought was a pimple growing at side of mouth.

I remember what Boss Sam had said b4.... if u press n pus come out.. it is pimple. If clear liquid come out, can be herpes.

Now it clear already... but at the worst part i kena 1 big and 2 small sore around mouth.

I panic and see Dr again... he said as time goes by and body build more antybody, the outbreak will be faster and less sore. But wun ever stop. :(

Intel Ops
18-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Really sorry about your encounter. Mind sharing the place?

KayTeeVee
18-02-2008, 06:20 PM
Really sorry about your encounter. Mind sharing the place?

Ok... since bros like Bangbangben and Intel Ops have requested for this place to be revealed... i will say.

I hope I dun get zapped 2 much, i just wan bros to not get herpes... it really is very embarasing and shameful... when outbreak at home i wear surgical mask (my mum stays with me) coz i dun want anyone to see the sores.

I dun wan other bro to go thru this like me... pls understand.

The place is Century KTV... confirm is i got from there.
But not sure which girl give it to me as I french both during infection timing.
1st girl is May, 2nd girl is Ivy.

i tink some bros consider those girl their gf, so hopefully i dun get zap until negative pt :(

asherou
18-02-2008, 07:03 PM
bro,
no hard feeling ah,if u tio herpes why still worry abt the points.

zap zap la,ur health more important...

anyway ,the blow whistle can consider ok lah,maybe alot of bro here will be more careful mah.

take care

BS KTV
18-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Ok... since bros like Bangbangben and Intel Ops have requested for this place to be revealed... i will say.

I hope I dun get zapped 2 much, i just wan bros to not get herpes... it really is very embarasing and shameful... when outbreak at home i wear surgical mask (my mum stays with me) coz i dun want anyone to see the sores.

i tink some bros consider those girl their gf, so hopefully i dun get zap until negative pt :(

Let boycott those vietnamese KTV girls :rolleyes: only fools consider them as gf.
They are rotten whores. :mad: make sure they cannot much $$ in sg.

sammyboyfor
19-02-2008, 02:16 AM

You guys really are fucking morons to believe that only girls from a particular joint have herpes. :rolleyes:

Herpes infects more than 80% of the population. Your mother probably has Herpes. If she doesn't have it, then your aunt or grandmother or sister probably does.

The disease is so common that nobody bothers about it unless they happen to be one of the small percentage that develop symptoms.

From Home page of the Herpes Viruses Association and Shingles Support Society (http://www.herpes.org.uk/)

# Most people have herpes simplex - 70% have facial herpes (cold sores) and 10% have genital herpes in the UK. These figures are even higher in other countries including the USA and the developing world.

# Three quarters don't know they have it: 1 in 4 will have no symptoms; 2 in 4 will have only mild symptoms and are unlikely to be diagnosed; 1 in 4 will have more noticeable symptoms and will be diagnosed.

frolick
19-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Whatever it is, kissing of WLs is a no no ...

old_yet_horny
19-02-2008, 11:01 AM

Dun worry about gettign zapped.

For this, I am all with you. I believe you bring out a clear message to fellow Samsters here to take care when cheonging as well.

Well done.:)

XiaoJing
19-02-2008, 01:14 PM
I dont think some people will learn. They have this 'I wont be so suay' mentality.
So appreciate whenever bros got such experience, they come out and say ... to bring it home that herpes can be contracted without intercourse ... :cool:

analog
19-02-2008, 03:08 PM

How are you going to blow the whistle on someone with HSV-1? 85% of the population has it, it causes mouth ulcers and cold sores around the mouth. its one of those things that's in the gray area, kind of STD kind of not. You get it if she sucked your dick while the virus was sheading....even then, its very difficult to get it on your dick as HSV-1 likes the mouth, HSV-2 likes sex organs(and is much, much worse).
So, go ahead and blow the whistle on whomever you like, you can get HSV-1 form a girl at church, from your wife, from anybody. Most women have it as do most men....they just don't have it on their sex organs.

Stay healthy and don't worry, its unlikely to bother you if your immune system is functioning well.

Cheers,
jim

Keong19
19-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Thanks for your warning and get well soon Bro KayTeeVee

Orgasdo
19-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Herpes infects more than 80% of the population. Your mother probably has Herpes. If she doesn't have it, then your aunt or grandmother or sister probably does.

The disease is so common that nobody bothers about it unless they happen to be one of the small percentage that develop symptoms.

Boss, u make it sound like out of 10 ppl on the road , 8 will have herpes. Is Singapore also the same? If it is so common, then why is it only ppl who cheong develope cold sores or other herpes sign? Should we be seeing these signs in our work place, school as a common thing?

sammyboyfor
19-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Boss, u make it sound like out of 10 ppl on the road , 8 will have herpes. Is Singapore also the same? If it is so common, then why is it only ppl who cheong develope cold sores or other herpes sign? Should we be seeing these signs in our work place, school as a common thing?

I have seen herpes cold sores on a church paster, an Industrial engineer working in my former company and my nephew who is only 12 years old.

90% of those who are infected with HSV1 never show any symptoms. That's why you don't see people walking around with blisters around the mouth all the time. However, they are still capable of passing the virus on during periods of viral shedding.

The remaining 10% who do have symptoms usually have such mild attacks that is is not noticeable. Those who do have visible symptoms have many options to reduce both the severity and duration of the attack with modern topical anti viral drugs such as Zovirax (http://www.zovirax.co.uk/howtotreat.htm).

I find the ignorance displayed in this forum regarding STDs as shocking!:eek:

Many here play the commercial sex game without having even a basic understanding regarding what they are up against.

To try and pinpoint the source of a Herpes infection by narrowing it down to a couple of girls working in a particular place is so ridiculous I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

The most common transmission of HSV1 occurs, not between KTV girl and customer but between mother and son or some other caregiver and a small child. 30% of children are already infected by the time they are 5 years old! You could probably catch herpes from your 5 year old nephew or niece just as easily as you could catch it from a KTV whore.

You can read more at Herpes Overview (http://www.herpesguide.ca/facts/herpes_overview.html)

sammyboyfor
19-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Herpes Overview

Herpes simplex virus (HSV) infections occur worldwide and can only be transmitted between humans. There are two subtypes of HSV: HSV-1 and HSV-2. HSV-1 is commonly associated with oral infection (herpes labialis or cold sores), whereas HSV-2 is associated with genital infection (herpes genitalium or genital herpes). Although HSV-1 and HSV-2 are usually transmitted by different routes and involve different areas of the body, there is an overlap in their distribution, characteristics, and clinical manifestations. For example, 5%-15% of oral infections are caused by HSV-2, whereas 5%-15% of genital infections are caused by HSV-1.

Primary infection refers to the first time an individual is infected with any type of HSV. This primary event may or may not be accompanied by clinical symptoms and the individual may be unaware of the infection. The primary infection can be accompanied by blisters, ulcers, or red inflamed areas (lesions), which may occur at a variety of body sites including the eye and the internal and external areas of the mouth or genitals.

Once HSV has infected an individual it will remain in the body for life, hidden in a dormant state inside nerve cells. In the majority of infected people, the virus remains dormant for life, whereas in approximately a quarter to a thirdof infected individuals, the virus wakes up (reactivates) and replicates In the presence of an intact immune system, such reactivation may be asymptomatic (without symptoms) or it may exhibit with an eruption of blisters around the mouth or in the genital region including the buttocks. Blisters are typically grouped in a 1 cm diameter circle with some redness, crusting, and occasionally ulceration. Individuals who reactivate the virus without obvious clinical symptoms still make copies (excrete) of it in the oral or genital tract. This phenomenon is called viral shedding and viral shedders are at risk of unknowingly spreading the virus to partners through the sharing of utensils, kissing, or sexual intercourse.

Thus, just because you do not suffer from cold sores or genital herpes does not mean that you have not been infected by HSV. Only a laboratory test, looking for HSV-1 and HSV-2 antibodies, can reliably confirm or exclude infection.

When a primary infection with HSV-1 or HSV-2 has occurred, our immune system will create specific antibodies against the viruses. This event is called seroconversion and an individual with detectable antibodies in serum is called seropositive. HSV-1 infection usually occurs earlier in life than HSV-2 and an infection with HSV-2 in an HSV-1 seropositive person or vice versa is called an initial infection as opposed to a primary infection. Individuals who are infected with both viruses will have detectable antibodies to both HSV-1 and HSV-2. Since the viruses are closely related, HSV-1 antibodies partly protect against HSV-2 infection. Thus, an HSV-2 initial infection in a HSV-1 seropositive individual may be milder than a primary HSV-2 infection.

Social and economic status (socioeconomic) and age influence the frequency of HSV-1 infection. In developing countries, seroconversion occurs early in life. In lower socioeconomic populations, approximately 1/3 of children have been infected by 5 years of age; this frequency increases to 70%-80% by early adolescence. In developed countries, approximately 20% of children are infected prior to the age of five. By the second and third decades of life, 40%-60% are infected. Infections with HSV-2 are usually acquired through sexual contact and, therefore, antibodies to this virus are rarely found before the onset of sexual activity.

Orgasdo
19-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Boss,

forgive me my igorance. But if HSV-1 is so common. Why is it till today ppl still associate it as STD? This seem like a virus as common as flu. So is it that sexual activity will trigger the cold sore to appear?

What about those that have polka dot all over their face n body? Is that HSV1 or 2?

Thanks

sammyboyfor
19-02-2008, 05:48 PM
When herpes appears on the lips, it is not an STD. When those lips suck your dick and the sore is transmitted to your dick, it becomes an STD.:p

People are generally stupid. That's why they come up with weird ideas.

There are numerous factors that trigger a herpes attack. Stress is a common cause as it lowers the immune system.

Herpes sores that occur all over the body is known as chicken pox (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenpox). It is caused by the Herpes Zoster (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_zoster) virus.

Boss,

forgive me my igorance. But if HSV-1 is so common. Why is it till today ppl still associate it as STD? This seem like a virus as common as flu. So is it that sexual activity will trigger the cold sore to appear?

What about those that have polka dot all over their face n body? Is that HSV1 or 2?

Thanks

Intel Ops
19-02-2008, 06:34 PM
.......The place is Century KTV... confirm is i got from there.

:eek: I guess now this is a reminder that frenching is a no no.

bangbangben
19-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Imagine someone having an outbreak but doesn't know... uses his fingers to touch the sore and break it thinking it was a pimple...

after that, use the same hand to shake his prick...

I think that would be classified as FTD - Finger Transmitted Disease. :D

Rockweiler
20-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Haha, it sounds funny, but I think that is a possibility ..... but then if that happen, you think your wife believe you when you say it is not STD .....

sammyboyfor
20-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Haha, it sounds funny, but I think that is a possibility ..... but then if that happen, you think your wife believe you when you say it is not STD .....

The term "STD" does not imply that sex is the ONLY mode of transmission.

Take Hepatitis B for example, the disease can be passed on via various routes. Sex is only one them.

cinta
20-02-2008, 09:45 AM
Haha Boss, we dont need convincing that they are not solely transmitted via sex, the one needing convincing is our GFs, OCs, etc

sammyboyfor
20-02-2008, 10:45 AM
Haha Boss, we dont need convincing that they are not solely transmitted via sex, the one needing convincing is our GFs, OCs, etc

Why don't you guys just remain faithful to your loved ones and you won't have to face all this unnecessary trouble and anguish.:rolleyes:

I'm sure none of you would like it if your girlfriend or OC was frenching or fucking other men behind your back. :eek:

sean69
20-02-2008, 11:02 AM
Why don't you guys just remain faithful to your loved ones and you won't have to face all this unnecessary trouble and anguish.:rolleyes:

I'm sure none of you would like it if your girlfriend or OC was frenching or fucking other men behind your back. :eek:

ouch!!! ...

wait a min.. did i logged in to a religious website by mistake?? :D

sammyboyfor
20-02-2008, 11:55 AM
ouch!!! ...

wait a min.. did i logged in to a religious website by mistake?? :D

Religion has nothing to do with it. It's all about mutual trust and respect.

This forum was not set up so that married men could misbehave. It was started to assist those who were unattached.

Married men and those with girlfriends don't need commercial sex. They can get it at home.

Intel Ops
20-02-2008, 07:48 PM
Religion has nothing to do with it. It's all about mutual trust and respect.

This forum was not set up so that married men could misbehave. It was started to assist those who were unattached.

Married men and those with girlfriends don't need commercial sex. They can get it at home.

Maybe everyday eat the same vegetable also sianz. :p

mwmf
20-02-2008, 08:35 PM
I think it is inevitable that some men would want to look for sexxion aprt from with their GF or OC. This has been so thousands of years ago and will be so for the forseeable future. It can be for alot of reasons ... marital problems, plain opportunity arises, etc etc

alphalaw
24-02-2008, 10:04 AM

Thanxs! :rolleyes:;)

ekemono
24-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Thank bro KTV for the warning and get well soon.