PDA

View Full Version : Aisha, My Malay Friend

Regular1000
15-02-2008, 07:19 AM
Many thanks for the interest in my earlier thread on my SIL. For bros who had contributed with encouraging feedbacks and inspiring messages for me to pen further, I am more than happy to have the next story especially dedicated to all of you, hope you like it!

Disclaimer:- Please note that this is a 100% untrue and fictional story with the sole objective of keeping good bros here occupied and entertained! for brothers who wishes only to read real-life experiences, kindly ignore this thread, thank you! :D :D

Cheers and Happy Bonking!

Aisha, My Malay Friend

Part 1

I was born 1970 and was brought up in Sembawang. My father owned a vast piece of land inherited from my belated grandparents. Though we had a relatively huge land, the built-in area that had sheltered us was very kampong type; made mostly of wooden plank, zinc roof, cement flooring and water resource was from well. We had rambutan trees, durian trees, jack fruit trees and a decent size self made cement pond… in it all the rojak fishes; guppies, oscar, even fighting fishes.

I had no short of activities during those days, almost everyday I would comb my ‘territory’ with a tree trunk which I imagined as a sword, climbing trees for fruits, catching fighting spiders, collecting red ants, houseflies and even burning rats out of trap cage was quite normal.

Unlike present times, the neighborhood back then doesn’t really fence up their properties (maybe it was too costly to fence up, I really don’t know), as for us we just used loose wire fencing which went rusty (no plastic coatings) easily and my dad would use wood stripes to repair damaged holes on the fences over the years.

Living next to us on a smaller plot of land was a Malay family; the man of the household was a tall and stout Malay guy name Musa, in his mid 30s whom I later knew was a sailor working in a oil bunkering company (those days marine jobs were most common). His wife was a pretty and feminine Chinese in her early 30s called Rita. They had 3 kids, all girls; Aisha (born 1974), Susanna (born 1982), Jescinta (1983). Aisha and her sisters were born with an age gap of some 8 years apart.

I remember on festive, our both families would exchange well wishes and shared food and fruits. I was then around 11 yrs old while little Aisha, 7yrs old; she was the only daughter then. I shared a lot time playing only with Aisha as I was the only kid in my family. Aisha didn’t come from a financially rich background, her father doesn’t make much from his job and so she was mostly playing with my available toys, paper balls and all kinds of kampong games including playing with mud on rainy days. Probably due to these, Aisha had developed a tom-boyish character since young.

Several months later on an evening around 9pm, Aisha came to my house weeping, rubbing her eyes with her arm horizontally and was mumbling, “kor kor Kingston…help! “. On seeing Aisha, I quickly dashed to her, “why cry, what happened?” I asked. “areeeeh…areehh” Aisha continued crying. “tell kor kor what happened?” I again asked. “Papa beat Mama… areeeh areeh” she cried out. Without asking further, I held Aisha’s hand and ran to her house to investigate. At her home’s main door, I signaled Aisha with index finger on my lips for her to be quiet while I attempt to listen for commotion inside. Aisha then led me tugging my hand, tip toeing and bending our bodies (even though far from the window’s height, Aisha still bended her body, I guess it must be natural reflexes hahaha) under the windows moving to the one belonging to her parents room. Pointing to the room from the outside wooden plank wall Aisha told me, “you see, tell em don’t… fight, Aisha scare!” almost crying again as she mumbled. I didn’t use that window because I was also scared but went to the smaller side window instead.

(the following description is by an ignorant 11 yrs old kid)

Hearing some noises made by Musa, I slowly inched my head up the window. When I finally got sight of the room inside; lighted only by a conventional yellowish bulb, I was surprised that what Aisha told me wasn’t true. What I saw seems to be more like Aisha’s mother Rita attacking her father instead, and he was kind of suffering with regular protesting groans and swaying of head in helpless manner. I stood there motionless getting my ignorant mind to figure out what exactly was happening. :rolleyes:

Musa was sitting at the edge of his bed facing the other window. His hands were resting on the bed while Rita was on the floor. Rita was a slim Chinese lady standing at around 163cm tall and weighs only 43-45kg, a pretty sweet looking chinese. On that evening, she had her hair bundled up, wore a baggy white singlet with a flora sarong and was sticking her head deep into Musa’s loosen sarong. There was quite a severe movement made by Rita inside the sarong that had probably caused Musa all the agony, I thought. Not long after, I saw Rita raising her hands to release Musa’s sarong, it was then that I noticed Rita swallowing something deep, belonging to the body of Aisha’s father. Being an 11 yr old, I did not know what was going on, slowly Rita was releasing a meat rod from her mouth; quite a big one like a cucumber. Rita kept going in and out of the meat slowly and constantly making noises coming from her throat “nnng..hah, nnng..hah”, I could see the meat only gotten harder but Rita never seems to be excited, just continued at the same speed, slowly and deeply, closing her eyes most of the time… :p

To be continued…

LeonKoh
15-02-2008, 07:32 AM
Wow another story cooking. Wished i could up you bro, but not enough power....
Think you scored A1 in compo writing. Made the teachers go horny hahaha

Regular1000
15-02-2008, 07:50 AM
Wow another story cooking. Wished i could up you bro, but not enough power....
Think you scored A1 in compo writing. Made the teachers go horny hahaha

i hope you are not a teacher though, else i certainly fear for my son's 'education'! :D joking la

enjoy it Teacher and have fun! cheers

invidia
15-02-2008, 08:15 AM
Thanks bro .... you the good, can even come out with fictitious story .... haha can be scriptwriter liao ,..... U.S. writer's strike, maybe you can apply ...

cinos99
15-02-2008, 08:23 AM
Bro Regular1000,

Beautiful. I love reading your thread. Please go on......

Eric22
15-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Nice story... Camping for more... :D

luvuass
15-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Bro, I think u can go n join MediaCorp n be a part time script writer. Their shows are rubbish.

badboy
15-02-2008, 11:17 AM
Welcome back bro! Have been anticipating your Aisha story..we'll b in for some great steaming action!

Thanks for yr effort in sharing yr story.

Cheers
Badboy :cool:

Regular1000
15-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Part 2

This continued for few minutes until Musa finally placed his hand on Rita’s head, sat up straight and added strength by pressing on Rita’s head for deeper and yet faster movements. To me, this time it seems Musa was really the bad guy; imposing on and bullying Rita, I was confused! :mad:

This very moment I heard soft noises made by Aisha, she had managed to find a stool and was watching what I saw next to me. Quietly she asked me, “Papa beat mama?” with a worried look. I then assured her by saying, “Papa body got snake, mama helping Papa sayang the snake, so no fighting, you go, I tell you later!”. Believing me totally, naïve little Aisha muttered,”ohh snake… I scare, I go TV” then slowly stepped down and left the dark corridor into the main door while I stood in total darkness background filled with insects and lizard noises coming from surrounding trees and grasses.

When I turned my head back to the room, Musa was already reaching down to pull up Rita’s singlet. Slowly Rita’s naked body and breast emerged, for me it was the first sight of a woman breast. Rita has rather small perky breast with a nice erected brownish nipple just like a bean. I could see her breast bounce while she did the swallowing of ‘snake’ in faster movements. Then Musa reach down to squeeze her breast, rubbing and pinching her nipples before Rita makes funny moaning noises.

Musa next lifted Rita up and removed her sarong, beneath it she was bear. With her sarong dropping to the floor, I could recall vividly Rita’s complete body, clearly good cleavage, B-cup tits, slim body with visible lower ribs, firm flat tummy, beautiful and snow white skin with firm non-muscular calves and thighs (this image has etched into my memory clearly to be described today). At an angle, her bush looks thick and her pussy lineage was clearly at sight. Even at only 11, I was already swallowing saliva.

Rita then crawls slowly to the bed and position herself like an animal with her bare butt cheek facing up. Musa stood up helping his wife and slowly I saw him held his straight ‘snake’ and let ‘it’ into Rita’s butt. With a pulled on Rita waist backwards, his ‘snake’ just suddenly disappeared infront of my eyes, I was then really impressed! :eek:

Next I saw Musa holding Rita’s hips and was making front and back movements while both of them made funny noises like crying and also like begging for mercy. The ‘snake’ at this juncture looks less like a snake but more like a decent size broken tree trunk I would used to poke into holes by the beach on low tide digging for crabs. But Musa was much stronger and more experience with using his ‘trunk’, he would have his entire body muscle contracted, applying a lot of energy and strength for every single poke he made inside Rita and Rita would cry louder and louder. Then when Musa was like suddenly yelling, he would move his body even faster and harder, banging on Rita’s butt like he was striking a nail with a hammer. Rita whole body shake like there was earthquake, her head swing like mad woman and was literately screaming with ironic words, “faster abang…harder… wowwww wet…&--itc-hy…itchy..cuming… cuming arghhhh” as both of them yell like mad people and their body tightly connected. Musa yelled “ohhhhh…” before his body suddenly stopped, paused and then slowly there were gentler and weaker bangs on Rita’s backside while both of them struggle with heavy breath. Again whatever had seen visibly suffering to me; Rita’s pleasurable words confused me! :o

That was my first time seeing an adult female’s body and also first for an intercourse! :p

To be continued…

Regular1000
15-02-2008, 11:46 AM
Bro Regent and Moodyz, saw your upz, thanks! ;)

Sensory Sniper
15-02-2008, 12:00 PM
Wow! Wht a fantastic start....

mehamsap2
15-02-2008, 12:47 PM
It's great to have you back for more interesting story, Bravo!

AD69
15-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Bro, I think u can go n join MediaCorp n be a part time script writer. Their shows are rubbish.

Beside being a script writer, maybe he can write his own novel. It will be a best selling novel. :D

jedycity
15-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Another great work...camp here ....thanks..:p

chai1020
15-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Great story bro im camping here as well :)

icesmoke
15-02-2008, 02:02 PM
wow... after SIL story .. another blockbuster coming ...you the man

blackinn
15-02-2008, 05:29 PM
gd job man
great story coming up
camping here

ANG_KONG_SIAO
15-02-2008, 05:39 PM
*Thumbs up* Good story bro, keep it up! Will be subscribe to this thread waiting for more from you.

Feel Shiok
16-02-2008, 11:00 PM
Very nice story bro, minahs are hot, hope can see more :D

Regular1000
18-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Part 3

The following day Aisha and i were netting fishes at my pond. Finding it difficult to catch any fishes by the sides, I strip naked and jump into the pond while Aisha watched. When I returned with some guppies in the net, Aisha laughed and pointed at my penis asking, “what is that?” walking towards me and wanted to touch it. I instinctively dropped my fish net and covered my private part with both hands, saying “like your papa, it is a boy’s snake!”. Aisha then said, “Kor Kor no snake, Kor Kor …Chili Padi!” pointing at my penis she giggled while I blushed.

Few years later when I was 16, URA issued notice for the reclamation of Sembawang lands to link up Yishun, Sembawang and Woodlands New Town. Affected families were provided assistance schemes and packages for the resettlement and were offered money compensation and choice of a flat for their lands. Aisha and her family were among the first families to have moved out and I was told they chose for cash and a flat at Yishun while my Dad went for cash compensation and brought a house in the east. 2 years later, I heard a sad news from my Mum that Aisha’s father was involved in a fatal accident, falling from a huge cargo ship, he died. After then, I haven’t been in touch with my ex-neighbour or heard anything about them.

When I turned 24, I was already a havoc young fellow, mixing with many night-owl friends and almost every night I would have ‘lobang’ for motorbike racing, weekend mid-nite movies, Discos, night-clubs, Joo Chiat Bars, Geylang blah, blah blah...you name it, more likely than not I have tried!

On one of the Saturday nights, I was invited to a buddy’s birthday celebration at Xanadu Disco, Shangri-La Hotel. It was already packed when I arrived with many youngsters out to party and girls ‘dressed to kill’. I was greeted by my friends and the birthday boy whom was a regular there and settled down sitting next to him while I started scanning the girls. Girls at our table were mostly familiar faces whom are either attached to my friends or are those that I had no interest. I then expanded my observation looking outwards; identifying and inspecting every single appealing sexy body, looking for potential target for the night. Many great chicks with magnificent body were spotted but amongst all that caught my attention and possibly the only one that I like best was surprisingly the disco’s waitress.

From a distance, the waitress looks like a Chinese with very fair skin tone, straight short shoulder-length black hair, sparkling eyes with double eye-lib, relatively thick natural eye-brow, high bridge nose and a light make-up; naturally appealing, naturally BEAUTIFUL! She stood about 168cm tall with great body cleavage just like those of a model, probably 33-24-35 and around 50kg. Wearing a tight fitting high slit cut maroonish ‘cheongsam’ uniform, her perky boobs secured with a tight small bra, firm gorgeous butt and a pair of long legs with light black sorting was outstanding. She seems to be really busy that night, caught up with many orders delivering drinks after drinks giving me the chance to envy her existence. Noticing my eyes trailing her, my friend (the birthday boy) uttered, “ she is solid harh… I have been eyeing her for sometime already but this fella no ‘hew’ kind… she is a malay you know and I heard a tom-boy, really wasted!”. Hearing him say that, my interest immediately crushed and went ‘sian liau’. “are you sure malay? she looks so chinese… tom-boy meh? really wasted leh” I jokingly sighed shaking my head.

I then dropped her from my wish list of targets and lost track of her very quickly. I had few drinks, had a couple of dances and was at the bar counter when I ran out of cigarette late in the night. I ordered a pack of cigarette and while I was waiting for the cashier, I suddenly notice her standing at the other end of the bar counter (some 10 metres away) looking at me and was like greeting me. Because I didn’t respond she hesitated but she kept on looking till moments later she walked over. My heart started pounding wondering what was she coming for.

“sorry, are you Kingston” she asked formally. “…yes, you are?” hesitant to acknowledge I replied. “you sure you are Kingston?” she again asked, started smiling with facial joy. I nodded then she shockingly gave my arm a big smack followed with nervous laughs then yelled, “you CHILLI PADI… It’s me laa… Aisha!” :eek:

Although a Malay, believe it or not Aisha has the look-alike of HK actress Ada Choi.

To be continued…

Any senior brothers here can help upload a nice sexy picture of Ada Choi? Thank you!

Feel Shiok
18-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Looks like next actions gonna start soon, camp here for next update :D

VSOP Martell
18-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Camping here for more.... here are some ada pics... enjoy:)

http://www.brns.com/picts2/adachoi1.jpg

http://www.brns.com/picts2/adachoi36.jpg

Regular1000
18-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Bro VSOP Martell, for the pix... THANK YOU! :p

Licky88
20-02-2008, 04:04 AM
Give that man a Tiger!

Regular1000
22-02-2008, 10:31 AM
i am recently quite occupied and was mentally tired over some other issues... sorry for the slight delay.

Ok, here goes...

Keep your support coming! thanks ;)

Regular1000
22-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Part 4

I was caught memory-blank with the familiar name ‘Aisha’. It took me almost a minute standing frozen under the disturbing flashing disco lights to recognize she was my childhood pal I had last seen some 8 year ago.

“… you really Aisha?” I uttered loudly, leaning forward to have a closer look while the back of my mind struggles with overwhelmed rejoice of indescribable thoughts that were related to ‘ho seh liao!” :D

“who else calls you Chilli Padi?” she yelled over the loud disco beats and grinned distinctively which had the resemblance of her childhood smile; with that I was convinced. “hey, where is your respect for your KorKor Kingston huh?” I looked sternly. “oops… sorry Kor..” she apologizes with a smile, then followed on saying, “Kor… it’s a crazy night with lots of order, I really must talk to you, where are you sitting?… I will come later, can?” Aisha struggled saying aloud. I then pointed to my table. “okie, okie… I be there, cya, I gotta go!... wait for me ok, Kor” she tray her glasses and left swiftly.

So I continued having a good time back at my table and was drinking quite a bit when a friend and his gal walked over with their glasses.

Friend: “hey Kingston, haven’t seen you for awhile, how are you man?”

Me: “doing great… and you?”

Friend: “good la, good la… come, lets bottoms up”

Me: “cheers man!” - knocking on his and his gals glasses, we drank

Friend: “saw you with Aisha the waitress at the counter…”

Friend’s Gal: “ohhh…. He knows Aisha?”

Sensing something a miss, I probed.

Me: “yah, she is a friend I knew sometime ago…why?”

Friend: “orhhh… I thought you know her well.”

Me: “not really… why?” - pretending to be unconcerned.

Friend: “this gal complex arh… don’t mess around!”

Me: “yah, I heard she is a tom-boy”

Friend: “pal, more than that okay…” – said with a egotistical look

Friend’s Gal: “she is a darn lesbian” – uttered with superficial smiles

Me: “how do you know?” – expressing doubts over their allegation

Friend’s Gal: “this malay girl terrible okay, she recently broke off with my girlfriend… my girlfriend swallow pills committed suicide because of him, I mean her … of cause I know lah”

Friend: “she is a ‘1’ and her friend was a ‘0’ la…make no mistake!” – said smiling

Me: “oh really, what a waste! She looks gorgeous” – expressing like I don’t really know her

Friend: “so be warned huh” – lifting his cup to cheers me, “tell you a secret… I heard though she is a tom-boy and plays the role of a guy, she still gets darn wet every time she is drunk…. Hahaha…. If you know what I mean?” - he hinted with whisper before leaving with his gal.

To be continued…

Regular1000
22-02-2008, 12:39 PM
Part 5

Suddenly those updates seem so difficult for me to digest; from an ignorant and naïve Aisha I knew previously to the sophisticated Aisha I heard that night. I knew I have to find out more about this long lost friend, I told myself.

Slightly later, while I was drinking and puffing at my table, there was this gentle tab on my shoulder. I turned my head and found Aisha bending down, passing me a piece of paper “Kor…its my pager and home number incase I don’t get to see you later… here, keep it!” she placed it in my palm. I held it and said, “you still busy?”, which she replied, “yah, will be busy right till closing I guess… please call me, ok”. As I nodded my head and she left. After that, I carried on drinking almost non-stopped with my friends till the joint closed.

When the disco finally had the lights turned on, I was already drunk. As I was the only fellow riding a motorbike, I had to stagger my way to the carpark which was quite a distance away for a drunkard. Mid-way, I stumbled; I squat to catch breathe; I leaned on walls, the journey was like a mile!

Just when I was not far from my bike, someone from behind supported me on my arms. I turned my head with tipsy eyes, wondering who on earth was helping, only to see in amazement someone dressing like a hell-rider wearing coloured helmet with almost fully zipped up black jacket, dark blue tight-fitting jeans and a pair of black leather boots covering up to calves. I said “thanks for help… you are?” as my vision blurs. “Kingston be careful, it’s me, Aisha…. careful…” she held me as I collapsed my weight on her and we fell to the ground.

She got up quickly and pulled hard wanting to lift me which led to us embracing, with my hands lazily over her butt and my nose and lips on her neck… Aisha’s body scent was mesmerizing, a very unique baby smell I remembered. I hugged Aisha and told her, “leave me on the ground, I am too heavy for you, I will be okay…. You leave, will… call you…tomorrow”.

“No, I cannot leave you here. You should come with me on my bike… just hold tightly and don’t fall asleep” Aisha insisted, lifting one of my arm across her shoulder, she guided me to her bike. Incidentally without knowing, my Kawasaki 200 was parked just next to her Yamaha LC125 (nicely sprayed and probably modified but I was not in a condition to examine). She helped me to her bike’s back seat and helped retrieve my helmet from my bike, then asked for my address and off we rode. That was the first time I was taken a pillion rider, not to mention the first time by a beauty gung-ho lady rider! :rolleyes:

I had my head rested on Aisha’s back and my body narrowly behind her while my hands went around her tummy. I enjoyed the breeze along the way and for a short time I fell asleep, it was not until a sudden change of gear as Aisha switched lanes, picking up speed that I was jerked awake. Suddenly my hands were on her inner thighs (I don’t know if she was aware as she was then busy riding and concerned of the drunken behind her) and my penis had erected substantially, probably due to the constant hitting and friction on Aisha’s firm butt every time the bike changes speed; with lots of ‘jerking’. Still feeling tipsy, I was pretty comfortable hugging Aisha, gradually and instinctively I increased my hand’s grip (probably I was beginning to feel cold) near her upper inner thigh; crotch area which led to Aisha trembling on reflexes momentarily. This time she sensed my ‘hands’ as she slowed her bike paying some attention in the ‘southern zone’ area, possibly also sensing my ‘missile’ on red alert! :D

To be continued…

Eric22
22-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Bro R1000, glad that u are back with more updates... :D

Regular1000
22-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Bro R1000, glad that u are back with more updates... :D

my pleasure :D

life is short, have fun! cheers

Licky88
22-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Give that man a tiger! Excellent piece here... Camping here. Thks.

Sensory Sniper
22-02-2008, 01:48 PM
Another fantastic buildup... yr stories always entice me to check your thread more regular than usual for updates. :)

jdi813
22-02-2008, 02:14 PM
camping here for another solid story from TS :D

WOOHOO
22-02-2008, 03:16 PM
me waiting waiting waiting......what's gonna happen next huh??

Regular1000
22-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Part 6

“hey Kingston, are you okay?” Aisha asked, tilting her head slightly backwards. “yes, I am okay” I answered as Aisha then sped on while I shifted my hands back to her waist area only to discover she was possibly bared underneath the black jacket without any t-shirt as I was holding her bare skin rather than any fabrics. The surprising discovery sent my imagination wondering what was inside the jacket. :rolleyes:

When we reached my place Aisha again helped me to the door after parking her bike at the porch. My head was still giddy and spinning when we entered the hall with her supporting me. Due to the noises, my mum was awaken (my dad was on business trip) and mum was quick to check if I was alright. I told her I was fine, just drank slightly more than I should. I then asked if she could recognized the girl standing next to me while Aisha stood smiling with emotional rejoice over the reunion. My mum was sharp and quick to identified, “are you Aisha?” and they spoke forgetting my presence for the next many minutes blah…blah…blah as Aisha eyes gotten teary, hugging my mum at times.

I was lying on the couch almost falling asleep when my mum said, “okay, I think I better bring this monster back to his room before he falls asleep”. “Aunty, let me help you” Aisha suggested.

Mum: “thanks Aisha”

Aisha: “where is Kingston’s room?”

Mum: “his room is upstairs, mine just there” - mum pointed to her room just before the stairway

Together they kind of supported and guided me to the stairs.

Me: “mum… I should be alright, you have knee cap pain, don’t exert yourself. I can manage with Aisha’s help”

Aisha: “yes aunty, I think I can cope. I will help Kingston to his room and leave when he is okay”

Mum: “thanks Aisha, you sure you can manage?”
“oh... by the way, since it’s late why not you stay over, you can take the room next to Kingston’s, inform Mum Rita that I would like you to stay till tomorrow to catch up… is it ok?” - my mum invited earnestly

Aisha: “hmmmm… it’s ok, I shall call mum later.”

Me: “good lah… I need you to pillion me to my bike tomorrow anyway” - I mumbled with a tipsy smile

Mum: “Great! I go prepare a set of cloths for you”

Aisha then guided me step by step to my room upstairs, turned on the lights, led me to my bed and went to switch on the air-con. Probably due to the movements and the sudden change of temperature; I was feeling extremely uncomfortable with the intoxication kick gotten back and giddiness gotten worst. Just when Aisha came back to help me lie down, I puked on her. Even with quick reflexes hopping backwards my pukes still dirtied Aisha jeans around the knee area. She panicked and quickly laid me down while she struggles with the pukes; I then closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

When I was deep in my sleep (seen quite awhile), there was this hot towel suddenly masking over my face which gradually recalls my consciousness. I peek narrowly with one eye to find the room dimmer dark, Aisha sitting in front of me on the floor and was apparently already showered with her hair bundled (god knows what time then). Wore a tight undersize white shorts (revealing her gorgeous long smooth legs, she was kneeing) which I think my mum kept from my teenage days and an oversize thin white t-shirt which I don’t know where my mum gathered (Aisha black bra was obvious, pretty sizeable twin blossom, I estimate probably C-cup). I closed my eyes and continued enjoying the warm heat coming from the towel as I regain consciousness. Sweet Aisha was slowly cleaning my face, then my ears then wiping down my neck and shoulders. As she was unable to extend further due to my shirt and pant… she went to unbuckle me and zip me down my flies. Then from the underside of the t-shirt she reaches up to wipe my chest then my nipple with the hot towel… just when her finger accidentally rubbed my erected nips, I shivered! While simultaneously seeing so, Aisha panicked causing her arm to rub on my unzipped area… my glory rod ballooned disastrously; what a tragedy! :o

To be continued… oops on Monday! Paiseh for delay, hold your guns , bro :D

andythai
22-02-2008, 06:20 PM
Bro dun keep us waiting too looong........:cool:

Rice Cooker
22-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Nice story, waiting for more.

LeonKoh
22-02-2008, 08:39 PM
i am recently quite occupied and was mentally tired over some other issues... sorry for the slight delay.

Ok, here goes...

Keep your support coming! thanks ;)

Wow bro ! Why are you mentally tired ?
Too stress to keep up with bonking your Sis in Law ? Hahaha Joking ar...!

Do kip up ur wonderful story telling. 2 thumbs up for you !

AD69
22-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Looking forward to the next part of the story. Keep the story coming bro.

Feel Shiok
22-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Nice one bro, can't wait for upcoming updates :)

Licky88
22-02-2008, 11:46 PM
Clap! Clap! As usual we should give that man a standing ovation! One of the best infact the best writer here! Thks for the entertainment!

Regular1000
24-02-2008, 03:57 AM
Stay up to finish some documents for monday... OC sleep oredi, so came in to see look.

Hey bros, I am quite skeptical about this thread leh... So far I had only 4 points contributed… is the story boring or you guys find brown sugar uninteresting?? :confused::eek: please let me know

Not so much on the points really, but the moral of keep me going… keep ‘em coming bros! :p

Regular1000
24-02-2008, 04:01 AM
I was certain Aisha felt ‘my state of predicament’ as she had stopped wiping for fear any further movement would only meant more torment to my obviously harden dick. We were delicately stranded as my mind recalls what my friends had mentioned in the disco about Aisha’s Lesbianism. Knowing that Aisha has good affection and respect for my family, I notoriously wanted to assess if she was truly a les and if she was one with possibility of making a U-turn back to norm.

In an attempt to break the deadlock as Aisha was not daring to move her hand while waiting for ‘me’ to subside, I pretended to fight my eyes with my eyebrow frowned. I started making very uncomfortable complains of feeling warm. Making body movements of protest (while my penis was still stiff hard) I grumbled louder and louder while Aisha must have been caught not knowing how to handle. “take off my shirt… its warm laaa!” I said like a spoilt child, while Aisha quickly struggles to pull up my tee, wanting to oblige my request and reduce my vocal complain. “Hot, Hot…Aisha, wipe my body…errhh”; she again complied.

Aisha did exactly what I told her with a lot of patience… gently wiping me on my shoulders, chest, tummy, waist then tilted my body to the side and clean my back. In the process of tilting and turning to my back, my pants lowered to the butt cheek. I guessed Aisha must have felt rather awkward, but I didn’t give her the chance to hesitate. “Aisha, pull down my jean, my legs are feeling uneasy and hot inside…” I uttered with my eyes closed and my eyebrow frowned all the time; intermittently swaying from side to side, complaining. Aisha swiftly moved to the other end of the bed, again she helped me with pulling off my pants, very likely noticing my stimulated cock. This time however, without being asked Aisha took initiative to wipe my legs; from my feet to each and every toes, then my calves, knee, my thighs then the crotch area. :o

My Rod just got harder and harder like a huge corpse covered under a rag. I slowly opened my eyes and found Aisha avoided looking. With steamy eyes I softly muttered, “Aisha… I am erected… sorry, my body is too—sensitive”, while Aisha remains speechless with red blushed face and feeling extremely uneasy, “Kor… I am sorry, but I am afraid of ‘this’” she looked at my hardness briefly. “it’s okay Aisha, pass me the towel, I’ll clean myself” I said.

Aisha then soak washed the towel and crawled up the bed from my feet side to pass me the towel, from that angle I could see Aisha's two perfect boobs held by her pair of black sexy wander-bra; beneath it lies her 1st secret I would want to explore. :eek:

To be continued….

Regular1000
24-02-2008, 04:09 AM
Part 8

I took the wet towel, sat up slightly and while Aisha was still looking at me, I inserted the towel into my undie and started wiping my pubic hair and my rock hard dick. Deliberately when she took glance at my ‘snakey’ area, I twisted my hand to wipe my balls and intentionally allowing my penis head and part of my shaft to be exposed. “errhh…. I am so sorry, I am very drank lerr… darn liquor…pardon----me” I expressed with stone eyes and beyond control under the influence of liquor. Then I wrap the towel around my shaft and clean it like I was masturbating, while Aisha looked on absolutely stunned, motionless and speechless with maintained blushed face.

When Aisha attempts a slight body gesture wanting to crawl out of the bed, I made a quick tug on her arm and another hand on her shoulder pulling her over to my body. Aisha just obliged me, permitting me to hug without struggling but did not give me any consenting body response either. Having her head next to mine, she whispered “I am sorry Kor, I am a lesbian… I don’t do this---with man”.

“so you are really what my friends told me… a les!” easing off my hold totally, I replied.

Aisha: “yes, I am”

Me: “may I know if there was a reason that made you a lesbian?” I muttered softly and slowly; expressing disappointment.

There was total silence after that for almost 5mins before Aisha answered.

Aisha: “when I was 15… a year after my dad died from the accident, my mum had another man… he turns out to be a bastard...after moving in” - Aisha started sobbing

Me: “….” - stunned with her ordeal, I was speechless but started to stroke her head to comfort her

Aisha: “not only did he mistreated my mum, he beat and abused her in front of us… mum would cry almost every other day, not knowing what to do… when mum had kidney problem and had to be warded, he raped me while I was asleep when I was 17”

Me: “Bastard!...” – I said angrily

Aisha: “mum reported to police and he was sentence to prison. Since then I have had phobia over violent and ...man!”

Although I couldn’t hear Aisha crying, I could feel my shoulder soak with tears. Aisha was weeping heavily.

Me: “darn him… that bastard deserved to be jailed!” - continued stroking her head and hair

Me: “and… I am sorry, I didn’t know you went through such trauma. I was just curious and stupid in wanting to confirm if you were truly a lesbian…and if I could still like you… Aisha… Kor likes you, whatever happened!” – followed with kissing her on her cheek gently.

Aisha lifted her head to catch sight of me with her red and wet teary eyes. We looked deep into each other, speechless for awhile then I moved my head to pat kiss her forehead. She then closed her eyes and gently tilted her head over to kiss me; I responded with conviction and inserted my tongue to interlock our lips making the kisses very wild, wet and passionate.

“Kor… are you still hard? do you want me to… help you ‘loosen off’?” - Aisha said just immediately after the kissing eases off. :confused: ;)

“… but you are having phobia…no Aisha, I shouldn’t hurt your soul… I try cool it down” - I said with superficial facial discomfort.

“Kor… tell me, do you like me?” Aisha suddenly asked

I paused, looked at her then nodded my head.

“Kor… unload it, I know it’s hard for man to hold back at this stage… I would close my eyes if I am scare” – Aisha requested with very feminine and vulnerable looks but darn sexily appealing! :D

To be continued…

Cytan7
24-02-2008, 04:40 AM
Kor, please continue with this exciting story. :D

killer_pussy
24-02-2008, 05:51 AM
Nice one... keep it up!

moodyz
24-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Kor pls cont upped u in ur SIL thread so couldnt up u again
But u hav my full support for aisha story :D

Sensory Sniper
25-02-2008, 10:57 AM
Kor pls cont upped u in ur SIL thread so couldnt up u again
But u hav my full support for aisha story :D

Ya man... Regular1000 deserves to be upz again and again for his wonderful stories. :)

Regular1000
25-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Part 9

I sat up guiding Aisha to do the same, then I reached out to my bedside rack and retrieved a black blind-fold I kept from onboard flight. Lifting it high in the air I asked Aisha, “would this help?” which Aisha responded with a slight nod but gestured concern, “King, cannot intercourse… just finish what you have to, can?... I just don’t want you to feel miserable because of me but I also know we shouldn’t have sex” she urged, looking down uncertainly.

“I know I wanted this not mainly due to needs, but I want you to regain your confidence in man and especially in me; now that I am back with you!” I said which Aisha didn’t reply but just looked me on and then gradually closed her eyes conveying approval to my thoughts.

I placed the blinder belt over Aisha’s head, positioned the blinds over her eyes, which strangely made Aisha looked so weak, vulnerable and defenseless; something I never really planned for. Honestly, at this juncture I really do not know if I was still trying to help Aisha out of her lesbian character as I was already feeling tremendously hard down South.

Aisha was sitting upright with her legs crossed and her eyes blind folded. I knew Aisha would need every move rightly crafted for her to accept man again; any slight provocation would trigger her bad memories and have repercussion to her unstable mental phobia. Slowly I lean forward to kiss her forehead gently, followed with a kiss on her high bridge nose and then on her cheek before I went for her ears. I started licking her ear while tightening my hug on her, slowly Aisha came to term with her mental acceptance I could sense as she starts to raise her hands to hold me delicately. As I stick my tongue inside Aisha’s ear teasing it, Aisha suddenly launched a heavy inhale and her body gotten warmer with blood dashing to her head I guess. When my lips shifted to her neck area I simultaneously moved my hands under her shirt to caress her back then released her bra hook… letting her two bouncy Blossom spring back to Independence! Aisha breathing got even heavier; not so much of thrill but more of concern I supposed.

I then paused the kissings to lift up her baggy shirt… slowly as I lifted the shirt my eyes combed her magnificent cleavage from her firm tummy upwards along with her shirt; just like raising of a curtain in a threatre before a play. Then when the shirt was around her boob area, she instinctively raised her hands to allow the shirt off. When the shirt was just out of her head, the posture with her hands still in the air revealed a fascinating sight of her gorgeous body line, great smooth skin, great shoulders, nice shoulder bone and a cleanly shaved armpit that leads down to the prominently protruding breast cheek. The view of her almost half exposed white soft breast-cheek covered only with the loosen bra was a cock-raiser. :(

Slowly I used my hands to gently peel open Aisha’s bra while gradually she lowers her hands and turned her head away (an expression of shyness I think), as she pants with deep inhales. Dropping her bra straps to take off her bra reveals 1 pair of greatest Twin Peak I had seen in my life; firm and totally non-sagging, very filled up and round at the cheek base with pinkish areola the size of a 20 cents coin and a proudly standing tiny nipple; a perfect perky C-cup boobs.

I then leaned forward and with the tip of my pointed tongue I started tease-licking Aisha nipple, she shivered momentarily with soft and reserved moans as I move my tongue licking her areola in circles. I then suck her nipple gently, increasingly bringing in her areola then her breast cheek into my hungry mouth with greater suction, constantly having my tongue foreplay her breast while it was inside my mouth. Aisha broke into louder moans, jerking slightly backwards with her hands rested on the bed to support her body whilst her head gradually tilting upwards… vocal noises and tremors coming out of her throat and nose was very obvious, she must had enjoyed it! :D

To be continued…

WOOHOO
25-02-2008, 03:39 PM
wah piang eh bloody tormenting !! This is worse than queueing for Fern or Ploy or BMW man........total mental torture!!!:eek:

WOOHOO

moodyz
25-02-2008, 06:17 PM
wah piang eh bloody tormenting !! This is worse than queueing for Fern or Ploy or BMW man........total mental torture!!!:eek:

WOOHOO

Haha bro i agree wif u,tis is really torturing.But good stuff r
worth the wait.Kor don keep us waiting too long very straining
for our little bro. :D

newbadass
25-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Hmmm good buildup. I love minah tales! :D

AD69
25-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Haha bro i agree wif u,tis is really torturing.But good stuff r
worth the wait.

Indeed good stuff are worth the wait. The story is so good that it almost project that it is true. :D

Regular1000
26-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Part 10

I held Aisha’s body by the shoulder and helped her lay flat on the bed while continuing fondling her perky silky-white breasts & erected nipples, switching from one to another. Next, I placed my body over hers as I move myself north to kiss her shoulder then her neck and frenched her briefly before travelling my hand down to do diplomacy at her ‘vital region’. The very moment my hand was at her southern ‘guardroom’ she started shivering, it was absolutely natural and beyond her control it seems and the shiver was progressively becoming more vigorous and obvious. She made soft uncontrollable oral noises “errh… Kor.. King… my heart… is beating too fast, I am ---afraid-- I think” she urged. :cool:

I had no choice by stopped my touch at the ‘no fly zone’, I slowly shifted to her ear to whisper, “I just want you to rediscover yourself, you are actually very attractive and beautiful, Aisha” then I kissed her ear before embracing her, pressing my body against hers, for her to realize my warm body and my stiff hard cock. She reciprocated hugging me with a shivering body but stroked my back gently with one hand while the other pressed-guided my head forward next to hers to mutter, “Kor... is it possible for you to eject by rubbing ‘yourself’ just outside my pants?”. :(

On hearing that, I naturally became ‘sian liao’ but I knew where Aisha was coming from with the request. “Of course I can Sweetie, actually you are so beautiful I could shoot out even without any body contact” I replied teasingly with some giggles just to calm down the atmosphere, as Aisha grinned mildly raising her cheek in response.

I then lift and arched her leg… gently I held the leg and sucked her knee and gradually worked my tongue towards her firm thigh while my hand surveys the inner portion getting it occupied. Aisha twisted and turns her body with discomfort and continued having this weird shiver that really discourages me from any further ‘advancements’. I knew I was walking on very thin ice if I had proceeded with what I had in mind; she wouldn’t be able to handle the ‘impact’! :eek:

So I continued teasing her magnificent long legs for awhile longer before my hands signaled for Aisha to turn over, which her body tilted along very agreeably. “sorry Kor… I know you are--- disappoin-ted” Aisha muttered as she turns slowly to have her tummy on the bed and her 2 hands crossed on a pillow while her chin rested on them. Though blind-folded she was looking up and her body straight while her legs were closely side by side. “my dear… I don’t deny that I really wanted you more but I also know you need time to adjust…” I told Aisha. “ngg… thanks Kor, thanks” she replied with retreating voices.

Although I was only 24 then, I knew those moments were critical for Aisha, it could make or break her and is likely the determinant change for her future direction. I leap one leg over Aisha’s hip and knee my thighs between her butts. I bended forward to smell her great hair (also signaling her I was starting) scent then I start licking and kissing her shoulder softly while shifting my rod hard cock (with undie) between her butt crack. Slowly I was shaking my hip and butts up and down to satisfy my shaft’s urge while paying attention to Aisha’s response, if any. I was extremely hard at a point when my cock shaft suddenly felt an unintentional butt grip made by Aisha slight body contraction; my inner body started burning wanting more. As my penis was near its fullest (with the skin at its most delicate), the rubbing friction over the cloth became unbearable and I was making moans of delight mixed with sounds of pain! How ironic… how agonizing! Nabzz :D

to be continued...

Regular1000
26-02-2008, 10:41 AM
any bros kind enough to contribute a sexy Ada Choi pix here for all to enjoy? a slightly tanned version would be perfect!

thanks! :p

Regular1000
26-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Part 11

“dear…Kor, would it be easier for you if I have the pants off… but Kor, no intercourse, promise me” Aisha suggested after sensing my discomfort. “yes I think so, but only if you feel okay” I replied (nabzz hearing that my heartbeat started pounding with stimulated anxiety :o)

Aisha gave me an obvious consenting head nod then lean her cheek on her hands which were crossed over the pillow and waited in anticipation. I then took off my own underwear, releasing my ‘snakey’ (as Aisha calls it) to point stiffly high like a scrub missile launcher. Then gently I reach out to Aisha tight shorts using my both hands at the waist area to commence pulling and tugging it down along with her pantie at one go.

While I was doing that, she was tilting her legs left and right to accommodate the stripping. When it was done, Aisha quickly reinstated her legs closely together and I could see her perky bare butt cheeks fighting at the crackline as though she fears I would lost control and seek penetration. Lots of strength was applied at that region of her thighs and butt I believed. Wanting to ease her tension, I slowly move my dick to the highest of her butt crack (near hips) and it was there that (with some of my own saliva added to my dick head and shaft) I started skin-fuck Aisha from the outside. Frankly doing it on her silky smooth skin was equally fascinating… an enjoyment of its kind! :p

After several thrusting, Aisha slowly eases off her energy applied at her butt and was absorbing the warm sensation I had provided coming from my hot dick it seems. Then shockingly Aisha slowly raised her body while I was still thrusting, she was slowly supporting with her hands to form a doggie position. I kept silence, letting her do the dominant for the moment. When Aisha was finally done with the posture I found my thick cock shaft nicely tucked between her crackline, truly like a sandwiched ‘hot dog’! hahaha

I then notoriously drip some saliva from my mouth down to my cock head (act as lubricant) and commenced the wonderful, but new to me and yet unique sensation of bonking from the outside. I started slow, every time I drive my hips forward I could see my cock head popping out of Aisha butt crack…. (It looks so funny, really like a snake head coming out of some soil hole or something) Hahaha … then I gradually increased my tempo as Aisha was darn it… still shivering! Hahaha… I just pumped and pumped, got faster and faster and eventually I could feel this itch sensation at my swollen cock head, somehow I instinctively straighten my body with my hands on Aisha’s hip and my head looked high into the ceiling, grasping for air and panting… My Chilli Padi (Aisha likes to call it) exploded like a volcano eruption, expelling not red but thick white ‘lava’ high into the air and all over Aisha’s back!Haha :D :D

For a 24 yr old young man, the feeling was sensational!!!

To be continued…

mehamsap2
26-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Your story is veryvery erotic, thx man.:)

WOOHOO
26-02-2008, 12:29 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z202/louiscecil/ada2.jpg

Regular1000
26-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Indeed good stuff are worth the wait. The story is so good that it almost project that it is true. :D

without experience there is no story, without story there is no PCC here... how ironic, if u know what i meant!? :D:D

enjoy and happy bonking! :p

Regular1000
26-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Bro WooHoo,

nice decent pix, but Aisha has mly bloodline leh... typically slightly more skimpy if there is any available out there. thanks anyway ;)

nostring
26-02-2008, 12:56 PM
Google Image Result for http://img93.pp.sohu.com/images/blog/2006/11/1/0/10/10f333fe567.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img93.pp.sohu.com/images/blog/2006/11/1/0/10/10f333fe567.jpg&imgrefurl=http://worigcd.blog.sohu.com/18989705.html&h=700&w=315&sz=63&tbnid=Ukao36oNIPZxYM:&tbnh=140&tbnw=63&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dada%2Bchoi%2Bpicture%26um%3D1&start=1&sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=1)

Clown
26-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Bro WooHoo,

nice decent pix, but Aisha has mly bloodline leh... typically slightly more skimpy if there is any available out there. thanks anyway ;)

Please continue, more story please!!

icesmoke
26-02-2008, 01:31 PM
more please

WOOHOO
26-02-2008, 01:41 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z202/louiscecil/4354li5.jpg
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z202/louiscecil/normal_06062314493wd3dw.jpg

WOOHOO
26-02-2008, 02:00 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z202/louiscecil/normal_11L.jpg

Regular1000
26-02-2008, 02:35 PM
[QUOTE=WOOHOO;2602772]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z202/louiscecil/4354li5.jpg

This One Song Laaaaa.... hahaha :D;):D

good, good, good.

Owe you 1 bro WooHoo... today used up power oredi... tmr upz you! thanks!

suaveguy28
26-02-2008, 02:47 PM
nice story keep it coming

AD69
26-02-2008, 03:00 PM
without experience there is no story, without story there is no PCC here... how ironic, if u know what i meant!? :D:D

Of course I know what you mean. Expericence plays an important part in our lives. Without expericence there won't be any juicy part in the story. :D

Licky88
26-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Come on! We are waiting.... we are waiting..... we are waiting..... cummm cummm cummm lah! Thks.

sexytoy.com.sg
27-02-2008, 12:02 AM
More More pls.....:p

Eric22
27-02-2008, 03:47 AM
More pls,,, Pls continue... :D

puffysong
27-02-2008, 04:14 AM
WOW.... please updated ASAP

Regular1000
27-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Part 12

I spent the next few seconds cooling down from the aftermath of an ‘eruption’ with my dick still stuck between Aisha’s butts; permitting it to shrink while the last drips flows.

While Aisha was still on her position with her head bended down and seemingly lessen with shiver, I quickly placed the face towel just under my cock head; preventing any fluid from flowing back to Aisha’s ‘danger’ zone, then I started wiping and cleaning the ‘waste’ and moments later, guiding Aisha, we laid down to the bed, resting and recalling the splendid flashes in my mind which I was grateful those moments of extravagance was coming from a childhood buddy that has grown up to be a true beauty!

Aisha lay rigidly next to me, we were naked. I slowly unfold her blind after grabbing my blanket to cover the lower half of our bodies. Slowly Aisha opens her sparkling eyes, and gradually I could see her face blushed.

Me: “did you feel anything?”

Aisha: “silly Kor… of course I felt it… but I was scared throughout, I think” - she said with her face still blushed

Me: “I mean… I meant… did you like it?… was it rough?”

Aisha: “you know--- I have never really… I would have vomited-- if it wasn’t you, I think” – she starts to express relief

Me: “I want you to be yourself again… The lovely sweet Aisha… if you can, I would certainly court you like ‘siao tapoh’ – hahaha” - I grinned and laughed

Aisha: “let’s see, but I am still very much a tomboy now… hehe” – she responded with smiley grins and narrowed seductive eyes

Me: “hey, that look is from a drop dead female!”

Aisha: “shiiiiiii….Kor… I am trying!” - as she placed an index finger over my lips.

She then tilted her body and placed 1 hand on my shoulder and crossed 1 leg over to my waist… wrapping my body (both naked) & hugging her 1st privileged man! :o:p:)

To be continued…

Regular1000
27-02-2008, 11:14 AM
Part 13

As I had quite a few glasses from the previous night plus the strain from the pleasant ‘eruption’; I didn’t gain conscious from a deep sleep till almost 3pm the following day. God knows what happens after I fell asleep and when Aisha left my bed. But I was all dressed up with a shorts and a t-shirt when I finally got up, which I knew must had been put on by my little childhood sweetie. :o

I left my room with my hairs unattended and my face not washed and went straight down to the lower floor to check if anyone was home. When I was near the stair landing I over heard mum and … Aisha’s voice from the kitchen, they were chitchatting whilst doing some dish washing and cleaning I guessed. From the voice tone of Aisha talking to my mum, in no way she could have been a tomboy… she was soft, gentle and polite or maybe… just perhaps she was really only ‘trying’?

I placed elbow and lean the side of my body rested on the door frame of the kitchen entrance and greeted lazily, “good morning, everyone!” while both of them looked over simultaneously. “Aiyoo King, look at you. Still haven’t washed up… so embarrassing!” Mum yelled. Then I saw Aisha tilting her head slightly and smiling at me with glances, somehow she looked so different, so sweet and gentle. “Aisha, help me get this spoilt fellow to clean up while I warm up the food for him” Mum instructed as Aisha acknowledged, grinned at me and moved swiftly out of the kitchen; dragging my hand along to the hall. Smacking my arm she smiles playfully and said, “you want to die arh… so dirty and smelly…go bath and wash up or else don’t you ever touch me again” Aisha said cheekily. “Touch you?” I replied, looking blurred and stunned initially and then quickly I read what she meant, “orrrrrh… but I didn’t say I want you to be my girlfriend lehhhhh… hahaha” I uttered; laughed and started running up the stairs to my room while sweet Aisha giggled and chased after me.

We ding-dong a little, TCSS at the couch, ate some more food and fruits then at around 5pm I mentioned I would need to pick up my Bike. Aisha then hailed my Mum goodbye and hugged her promising she will be back whenever possible. Then off we went on Aisha’s LC125, this time I was the rider and she took the pillion. When we reached my bike at Shangri-La at around 5.30pm that Saturday evening, Aisha suggested, “Kor… wanna race? … let me be a tomboy for …maybe last time” she said sticking out her tongue. “ok, provided you don’t overdo… speed only if you feel safe, yeah” I agreed.

For the next fifteen minutes or so, Aisha was a totally different girl. The way she handles her machine I would say was skillful, bolded and better than many guys. She sped through Orchard Road, down Raffles City and tested the bike at high speed of around 130km/h zizapping through Nicole Highway (then it was a straight). When we stopped at a traffic light junction just before turning right to Stadium Loop, Aisha yelled in ecstasy, “Kor, this is the best circuit… I love taking the corners here… follow me…. It’s called the Daytona Circle!”. Actually it is the big circular loop just before National Stadium where KFC, Long Beach Seafood is today.

With her black helmet, full leather black jacket, tight blue jean and a pair of leather boots, Aisha took off immediately when she sees green, with me trailing behind. When she was near the first bend at quick speed, Aisha suddenly sat up and like a pro-rider dropped her entire body to the side with her leg arched nearing the ground and cleared the corner at ease… which I had to applied brakes and slowed down.

No, you guess wrong for once! :eek: I wasn’t losing out on ability to take the corner; rather it was that split seconds when Aisha took the corner… the sight of her mesmerizing body profile from the back and the great tight ass she suspended in mid-air while negotiating the bend that ‘distracted’ me… hahaha… I was delighted though, telling myself ‘I want her!” :D

To be continued…

Regular1000
27-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Part 14

From then on we were like a pair, seeing each other regularly and would call and chat till late nights or early mornings. Two months later, Aisha sold her bike on my request and I would arrange to send her to work everyday and occasionally pick her after work. We started holding hands, having hugs and brief kisses in public places… gradually the tomboyish and lesbian character inside Aisha diminishes as she got more involved with me, a MAN! But nevertheless I never had a chance to have the much awaited intercourse with my pretty girlfriend for fear of her past trauma which I had to pace carefully for her to digest, accept and be disregarded in her memories.

Months past, for a young man it was almost unbelievable and certainly unbearable that with such gorgeous and mesmerizing girlfriend I could survive without sex. Then on one weekend, we were invited to a friend’s birthday disco celebration, which incidentally was Aisha’s off day. We were out in good faith for a good time. We dressed quite smartly that night, Aisha in her black silky gown, elegantly baggy at top with very low back cut boosting her flawless fair skin without bra and a black leather mini skirt (with shiny studs accessories) emphasizing her firm perky butt.

We enjoyed ourselves a lot that night; dancing, hugging, caressing and romancing like a most compatible couple on the dance floor. We had quite a few drinks from my friends’ requests and challenges, and I was soon over my limits. Aisha helped me with several glasses after that and also gotten herself blushed. So, we didn’t wait till the closing hour for us to call it a night as we were already quite high and tipsy. At my bike, I was contemplating not to ride home as my vision was becoming blurry, but Aisha insisted she could do it and offered to take charge.

Me: “dear, it really doesn’t cost much to catch a taxi home you know?” - I suggested.

Aisha: “I am okay… just relax, hold me tight and we’ll be home soon” - Aisha insisted.

So we hopped on the bike, I took off my jacket for Aisha to wear as wind-breaker and took off my long sleeve t-shirt to wrapped on her thighs after she sat down and off we rode. The wind was rather strong and the breeze was hardly bearable with my jacket off (only with a thin tee singlet) that early morning, I shivered and I guess Aisha felt it.

Aisha: “Kor, you cold?” - turning her head she asked

Me: “I think it’s the combination of liquor and the wind, dear” - shivering

Aisha: “hug me tight then, its warmer”

Which I followed with placing both hands into her jacket and unknowing my hands went all the way inside her low cut gown and landed hugging her on her firm tummy (near ribs). I fumbled slightly wanting to withdraw the hands when my sweet Aisha tells me, “leave it there, and hold me tight”. So with the ‘permission’ I maintained my hands inside her cloths on Aisha’s increasingly warm body.

Moments later without much to do I became curious and playfully I started moving my hands up to feel my girl’s breast, she didn’t stop me. Without rejection I boldly continued fondling her breast, tickling and pinching her nipples. In just a few soft squeezes Aisha’s breasts were already firm and hard, and her tiny nipples fully erected. I then quickly shift one hand down south and dived my fingers under her pantie. I felt her shaven hairs then her clitoris then… All WET!!! :rolleyes: :D

“Dearrrrr…” Aisha protested “don’t tease me, I can’t ride already!” :p :D

To be continued…

icesmoke
27-02-2008, 02:41 PM
thank you bro...

moodyz
27-02-2008, 06:45 PM
Part 14

“Dearrrrr…” Aisha protested “don’t tease me, I can’t ride already!” :p :D

To be continued…

Kor don tease us liao lay i oso cannot hold much longer...

Feel Shiok
28-02-2008, 12:34 AM
How i wish have a minah fbuddy :D Hope to see more :)

Regular1000
28-02-2008, 12:01 PM
Part 15

After reaching my place, we quietly sneak into the main door and tiptoe our way to the stairs making limited noises as we really don’t want to wake my parents.

I held Aisha’s soft warm hand and led her step by step to the upper floor. Then, at around my room I grabbed her waist with both hands and looked into her eyes speechless while she looked on trying to figure my intention. “Aisha, don’t use the guestroom… be with me tonight, I need you!” I said as I slowly lean forward to kiss her forehead and irresistibly my lil Kingston swells quickly. Aisha hesitated then embraced and hugged me with her head rested on my chest… considering! “your heartbeat is so fast, Kor” she whispered while I tilt my lips to kiss her hair. “come with me…” I held her hand, making a decision for her and led her to my room.

After closing the door, turning on the A/c and the dimmer light, I again held Aisha and asked:

Me: “hey cutie, you know… you were wet just now”

Aisha: “ng… something Jenny used against me… she spread this little secret of mine to almost everyone she knew when we broke up” - she replied warily

Me: “what is that? Who is Jenny huh?”

Aisha: “Jenny was my ex-‘girlfriend’ and she knew… after heavy liquor intoxication I tend to get really wet on my private… she found it amusing, because I was suppose to be her ‘male’ but instead I was more wet than hers… when we broke up she told the world about it” - said with almost tearing eyes

Me: “oh gosh…” - not knowing how to console her; while my throat was swallowing saliva and little Kingston slowly standing to the occasion again.

Aisha: “actually Jenny was very kind to me… she came from a wealth to do family and supported me in many ways but she was too domineering; I had to live without freedom and tolerate her nuisance many a times. We quarreled a lot and decided we must break up.”

Me: “haha… good that you had broken up, or else I wouldn’t have the chance to know you are so wet?” - I teased, wanting to cheer her up and laughed

Aisha: “you dah… serious lah!” smacking my hand and grinning

Me: “hey... How do you guys make love arh, May I know?” I asked curiously

Aisha immediately looked away while her face quickly turned blushed and kept numb, hoping to aviod the question I guess. After pausing for awhile

Aisha: “rubbing, caress, …use fingers…. vibrators and use knee cap to rub, she love that… enough lah, don’t ask, I don’t feel good” - still grinning but looking slightly agitated

I stopped questioning for awhile as we exchanged deep looks into each other’s eyes.

Me: “Aisha, can I make you my steady?” - I asked seriously

Aisha kept silent then grinned more obviously before turning her eyes and body away and started giggling:

Aisha: “you must cut your penis and change to a malay name, you know…. Hahaha … you still want arh?” – she laughed wickedly :eek:

Me: “then how lahhhh?....” - I said with awareness while grabbing her waist and pulling her back; hugging her with my cock connected to her butt and my chin on her shoulder

Aisha: “… then don’t make me your girlfriend la, silly Kor!” - still giggling

Me: “dearrrr… serious la!” – said with weak voice

Aisha: “well… actually, I can convert to my mum’s surname ma… right, silly boy?”

Me: “oh yeah…hehehe… I never thought of that!” - smiling and pressing my harden cock to her butt with more purpose!!

Aisha: “hey Kor, you horny ah ? why your penis hard?” – she asked as she started to breath heavier :o

Me: “actually …since just now”

Aisha: “… but… how to? … hmmmm… I am still… don’t know if I can” – she shiver a little.

Me: “relax dear, don’t get tense up… leave it to me!”

While Aisha turned around to kiss me inviting for tongue fight and embraced me with a lot of strength… :p

To be continued…

Regular1000
28-02-2008, 12:03 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z202/louiscecil/4354li5.jpg

Keep your support cuming, thanks!;)

Regular1000
28-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Part 16

I reciprocated and hugged my ‘newly affirmed’ girlfriend with equal strength. Then I roamed her smooth silky back and slowly guided her to my bed while we were still frenching.

I laid her seated on the bed as I retrieved the blinds; Aisha looked up at me with soft and weak eyes, biting her lips. I made a tap kiss on her lips and started the blind folding, then gently lifted her black dress to reveal her wonderful smooth silky body, magnificent young bouncy breast, pinkish-red areola and a pair of tiny maroon erected nipples. Suddenly all my blood were congregating at my little Kingston like it was making a grand announcement… with a microphone… yes a microphone so stiff, rigid and ‘non-negotiable’ at that point.

I wrapped my both palm just under Aisha’s breast base and begin holding em gently then softly squeezing em while she jerking alittle and unknowingly having soft vocal moans from her throat. I kissed on her forehead and guided her body to lie flat on my bed. After removing her shoes, all I could see was a stimulating sight of a beautiful young girl with a naked body and a black leather mini skirt that extends to a pair of superb long legs covered with black sorting; one leg arched. My nose almost burst with blood and my heart beating so rapidly, it was to crush anytime.

I sat on the edge of the bed and bended down to taste Aisha’s perky boobs. This time Aisha looked more composed (with no sight of shivers) but was biting her lips and holding her breath it seems. I fondled with her breasts with rubs, squeeze, licks, sucks and gentle bites then when she seems receptive with more responsive noises coming from her throat and nose and breathing heavily. I shifted my attention to her lower body and unzip her skirt by the side to remove it down her legs.

As the skirt rolls out of her legs, revealling her sexy black translucent thong….beneath it was visably a thin patch of trimmed ‘bush’ that was just above a fine straight lineage of Aisha’s vagina and next… the fabulous sight of her pantie crotch joining her great firm thighs, the great V-area! (I find this area most sexy and stimulating) and next…the view of the black translucent sorting enclosing her sexy long and slender legs immediately after the crotch, wrapping her thighs completely…. :eek:

To be continued… :D :D

icesmoke
28-02-2008, 03:11 PM
alamak bro... you're being such a tease.. stop at the "right" time:mad:

Regular1000
28-02-2008, 03:21 PM
alamak bro... you're being such a tease.. stop at the "right" time:mad:

a bit of teasing will be good for 'mobilisation' of blood lah:D

happy bonking bro! :p

Camry69
28-02-2008, 03:21 PM
wow bro you stop at the right time ta bulay tahan liao, :rolleyes::D

LeonKoh
28-02-2008, 07:11 PM
Wow bro ! You are seriously good in this !
Choice of words & way of marating the story is reeally good !

The Killer
02-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Nice story please keep it coming.

Licky88
02-03-2008, 07:04 PM
Excellent! I am cummmminnggggg!

Regular1000
03-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Part 17

Gently I spread Aisha’s legs for my body to knee in between and lowered my head to tongue her from the outside of her thin pantie while maintaining my observation on her reaction. She started with irregular breathing initially then gradually made funny mumbles like she was talking to herself to fight her anxiety. After several full tongue strokes on her vagina, I could literately taste Aisha’s heavenly juice.

Lightly I peel and pull the thong down to the mid of her thigh only to discover the amazing sight of heavy discharge (the liquor effect is true) all over her holy region. Wetness could be seen at the vagina channel and juicy overflow at the lower end continued flowing. I then used 2 fingers to split Aisha’s pussy and with the pointed tip of my tongue I licked her clitoris as she begins trembling and jerking her butt with bangs on the bed and her head swaying. “Kor… it is unbearable…I am feeling hot and warm” Aisha was mumbling along as I split her soaking pussy dividers wider to insert my tongue to retrieve more heavenly juice into my mouth.

When I was quite satisfied that she was ready, I sat up to roll out her pantie, took off my singlet, pants and underwear. “what are you doing Kor… come hug me, I want to kiss you…” Aisha muttered. Following her request I dropped my body to hug her as our heated bodies connects with my stiffly erected penis sandwiched just outside her mysterious shaven bush, which she must have felt it and started shivering.

I swiftly kissed her to distract her focus, and quickly reach one hand down to position my rod outside her hole; and without warning I banged my cock quickly, penetrating with hard presses into Aisha that caught her by surprise. She instantaneously on reflexes pushed my body and struggled. I held her even tighter, absolutely dominating; frenching her deeply while I commenced vigorous pumping into Aisha to seek her physical acceptance. Fortunately, Aisha’s pussy was already thoroughly wet, making the thrusting easier for fast pumps. Soon her struggles succumbed and her body seems to ease off and gradually she was participating in the intercourse; hugging me gently and reaching down to my butt squeezing my ass to push-fuck her deeper into her glory cave. “Kor, are you--- are we---fucking?” Aisha asked. “yes dear, we are…” I uttered. “…dear, don’t shoot inside…” Aisha reminded in soft wary voice

When I felt enormous secretion inside her and my body all tensed up with hotness, I reached up to release her blinds. Aisha slowly opened her eyes and for the first time I could see her lusty expression, making her a 100% girl; a silent victory for me! She looked horny with saliva dripping at the side of her lips. “Kor, I …think I ohhh..ar, ar .. ahhh I am cuming… Kor” she notified. “dear…. You are so---good--- and hot inside… I want to … burst too” I said as my pump increases in tempo. I pumped faster and faster and faster then there was this sudden tightening at Aisha vagina with very warm air along with heavy discharge followed with her moaning, “orhhhhhh…oh, oh oh, ohhhh.” She reached her orgasm while I applied more energy and more purpose into the thrust knowing I was close too; quickly retrieving my cock I held it with my palm and PCC fast and hard, letting Aisha witness the sight of bursting my load outside… shooting on Aisha’s tummy!

It was a total sextifaction for me with strong sense of triumphant over Aisha’s inner self making way for more intimate days I know I would have with my fabulously sexy girlfriend! :p

To be continued…

luvuass
03-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Woh that is interesting, keep it cumming

rudd1234
03-03-2008, 11:29 AM
this is so good

mystree
03-03-2008, 12:33 PM
great writing, good emotional leverage

Regular1000
04-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Part 18

After that faithful night, my relationship with Aisha could truly be classified as ‘complete’. From then on, she would gradually change herself into a more timid, feminine character and was seldom wearing pants, mostly skirts; infact her dressing improved so much she got sexier and sexier. In her early twenty, Aisha was like a moving attraction, everywhere I brought her, she wins lots of attention and head turnings not only from guys, girls were the same.

Aisha told me, “Kor, guide me to be a complete girl you like and teach me what is making love starting again from point zero, can?” :p

We became steady and for the next many months we were glued as a loving pair, going movies, shopping, beach tanning, swims, mountain climbing (bukit timah hill lah), some drinking session in disco etc. Every now and then Aisha would stay over at my place, initially started from only weekends to gradually almost 3-4 nights a week; from sleeping in the guestroom to gradually sleeping only in my room. My cabinet was slowly filling with her laundry; her dresses, her casual wear and lingerie and even kotex and condoms  of course; even my parents had acknowledged and accepted her as part of us. Although already a pair, I still haven’t got a chance to visit Aisha’s home which Aisha told me she would arrange.

As for our sex life, since the last ‘acceptance’ intercourse, we truly tried again making love from point zero. We started to explore more then kissing, licking and caressing which Aisha was quite familiar even in her lesbian days. I guided and did more advantageous pussy licking, taught her deep throat penis sucking, balls teasing with sucks, 69, intercourse in missionary positions (legs over shoulder, legs wrapped around waist, legs to the side, legs wide apart), doggie, and intercourse with her against the wall and also with her seated on my dressing table. Throughout the experiences, Aisha was overwhelmed with thrills and anxiety, gradually learning to be a very good sex partner with absolute chemistry. Amongst all the positions, Aisha loves doggie best, I remember each time I bonk her in that posture, she would definitely have obvious saliva dripping from her mouth to the bed. Yes, that much saliva; that horny! As a young couple, we fucked regularly and she loves my dick in action! :D

To be continued…

Chou Hai432
04-03-2008, 12:42 PM
wow solid bro keep it coming ... nice work.

Regular1000
04-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Part 19

We went to a pub/ktv at the 2nd floor of Central Square on Aisha’s off day on a Thursday night. The Pub was housed in a relatively new building and was situated without many patrons above a movie threatre. There, on a promotional night we ordered two jugs of beer and were entertaining ourselves with chats, fun making of each other and playing 5-10 while we poured bubbly beer into our throat.

Close to mid-night, near finishing the two jugs, Aisha ordered 2 additional turkila pop and before the drinks arrive, she suddenly turned teasing, kissing me without me being ready and sucked my mouth before going to my ear to whisper, “Kor… I am WET!” in a slow soft high pitch voice and then gave a cheeky grin so horny it was not ‘Come Fuck Me’ but more like ‘I Wanna Fuck You’! kind of look. :D

“you… you little…horny kitten!” I told her as I started laughing while she giggled, “you don’t want ah?” then swiftly reached her hand to my slowly swelling little Kingston and jerked it from outside my zip. “see I know you are hard also” Aisha said with purpose and giggled on, “…let’s fuck wildly tonight, want?” she continued saying with her tongue playfully sticking out of her lightly ajar lips; doing a lick sign and simultaneously her eyes turns electrifyingly horny. I trembled with my heart pounding fast and all my blood rushing down to ‘develop’ little Kingston.

The drinks came and we quickly poured the small but highly intoxicating liquor into our system while I asked for the bill. Aisha then told me she would go to the restroom and asked me to meet her there when I am done with the payment. The corridor (for brothers whom had visited the joint would know) leading to the toilets was some distance away and because it was new it was almost deserted.

When I reached the restroom after walking for some 2-3minutes, Aisha was already waiting for me outside the toilet, wearing a bright yellow tight tube top without bra (her face, neck, shoulders and partial chest all red from drinking) and a denim mini skirt, black sorting and black high heels she stood with her body leaning against the wall, resting from the intoxication; her eyes looks extremely lusty. :rolleyes:

To be continued…

Eric22
04-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Damn... Bro, u stop at THE moment again... :D

luvuass
04-03-2008, 05:07 PM
Bro--- u r making me high now, need to go PCC.

rockmehard
04-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Camp here for more :)

Regular1000
04-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Part 20

Suddenly Aisha tugged my hand and led me into the ladies, “come in Kor, I show you something” she said eagerly as I followed. I was surprise to find an unusually huge toilet inside with as many as 12-15 cubicles and the place was very clean and well maintained just like those you would find in 5-6 star hotel lobbies. “dar-linggg--- what so special about this toi—let” I asked, as Aisha walked me to the last cubicle. Then with her fingers pointing inside she winked cheekily and grinned playfully, it was then I knew what Aisha had in mind. I giggled then said, ‘here? You are crazy---tonight…” before I could finish she dashed over, held my cheek and started frenching me before guiding our bodies into the cubicle.

Aisha locked the door and stared deep into my eyes while extending her hands to unbuckle my belt, pants and underwear, while I conveniently with little effort pull out her yellow tube top. Aisha’s entire body was pinkish red as a result from the drinks and her glorious twin blossoms were already firmly harden with her tiny nipple erected. The sight was so stimulating, my little Kingston was no longer little, it inched up to it’s fullest with the red head pointing directly at Aisha’s face. The pointing was like ‘it’s you, I want!”

With a hand on my shoulder Aisha tap for me to sit on the covered wc bowl (the whole cubicle interior was clean and like new), slowly she lowered her body while never leaving her sight from my eyes, she held my hungrily awaiting solid hard penis and gradually widen her mouth to accommodate it fully into her warm wet mouth. She sucked my cock like a lollipop; constantly looking up at me with those ‘I wanna fuck you’ looks and was making those tasty salivaish noises while popping her head up and down, with her hair and perky tits bouncing along. :o :p

To be continued…

AD69
04-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Kor,

Dun stop, dun stop......do continue. :D

Regular1000
05-03-2008, 09:43 AM
Part 21

When she knew I was at my ‘fullest’ she stopped and stood up, only then I noticed how horny my girlfriend was. Aisha was so wet her heavenly juice could be seen overflowing down to her thigh. With her horny urge, she slowly inched forward to sit on me, holding my stiff prick, pointing it to her impatient pussy she swallowed me gradually inching down, her legs widely apart and her facial expression of being filled up with intermittent moans released from her throat.

Once her butt cheek touches my laps (my full cock inside her), she leaned slightly backwards supported with her hands on my knee cap and started moving up and down slowly, quenching her desire with sensation of my stiff cock rubbing against her highly fluid pussy lips. Gradually she increased her speed and noises of heavy discharge from her cunt could be heard from the intense slapping and banging of her butt cheek against my laps. As the wet fiction noises from the intercourse became more prominent, our panting got heavier too. We were ecstatic!

Aisha pumped harder and harder, then faster and faster; and together we were making all kinds of inviting moans and groans, pleading each other to climax. Suddenly, Aisha sat up, her eyes kind of rolling and hugged me tightly while her ass continued rocking front and back in quick manner like it was damn itchy inside, “ahhhhh…oh, ahhhhhhh” I could feel strong grip at her ‘holy place’ followed with more discharge down my penis shaft dripping to my thigh, Aisha climaxed inhaling deeply as she eases her rides.

Though she had cummed; I haven’t, so gently I lifted her and placed her seated on the flush bowl above. With her legs widely spread and feet rested on the WC cover, I could vividly see Aisha’s reddish pussy opening. I then moved forward holding my highly stimulated cock in place for a big bang, in one go I penetrated into Aisha, while she took immediate sharp breather from the impact. Just this moment, we heard the apparent noise of the main door closing and someone must have entered the toilet. :eek:

I couldn’t be bothered with it but started planting deep thrusts into my dear’s pussy. To and fro I rocked my baby and when I gotten faster and faster, I could hear unhelpful noises of the ceramic flush cover moving too. After some moments, we were again making all the urging moans and before I cum, I quickly pulled out my ‘pistol’ and surrendered my load shooting onto Aisha’s crotch and thigh area, while I continued wanking it to the last drip as Aisha stared with astonishment and gave me a cheeky grin. :p

We then used the available toilet roll to wipe the mess and swiftly dressed ourselves, as we giggled away.

When we were done, I unleash the lock and we left the cubicle. On our way out, we saw this sweet looking tall minah waitress that had served us earlier in the Pub resting her perky butt on the wash basin/mirror area, puffing a cigarette and looking at us with a teasing grins. She must have entered the toilet while I was bonking Aisha and overheard everything. From her expression, she probably enjoyed hearing what we did in the cubicle and later when I walked passed her (walking behind Aisha) I apologized, “excuse us” with my face blushing, she softly replied, “you are excus--ed!” then gave me a CFM grin, mouth ajar sucking air lightly and puffing out smoke high.

Nahbzzz, I think if Aisha was game, she could have accepted a threesome there and then! :eek: :D

To be continued….

Regular1000
05-03-2008, 11:29 AM
very weak interest for this thread i guess:confused:

Licky88
05-03-2008, 01:18 PM

Fren; pls cont'd with your excellent story. I am keeping trtack and enjoying it to the fullest!

WOOHOO
05-03-2008, 03:21 PM

NO LA BRO me WOOHOO always here reading your posts.....

Regular1000
05-03-2008, 03:46 PM
NO LA BRO me WOOHOO always here reading your posts.....

thank you! ;)

WOOHOO
05-03-2008, 04:18 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z202/louiscecil/normal_12.jpg

andythai
05-03-2008, 10:03 PM
me too bro good encounter;)

syt.guy
05-03-2008, 10:30 PM
me too enjoying.. but i powerless to upz u.

AD69
05-03-2008, 11:00 PM

I'm checking ang reading your thread everyday.

Eric22
06-03-2008, 02:10 AM
Another supporter reporting in....:D

warr
06-03-2008, 03:04 AM
pitching tent outside wif a cig :D

jerrystockton
06-03-2008, 10:50 AM

bro, good job so far... 2 points from me....

Licky88
06-03-2008, 12:07 PM
pitching tent outside wif a cig :D

You forgot abt the beer also!

WOOHOO
06-03-2008, 05:20 PM
Aisha... Aisha....where are you??:p

WOOHOO

AD69
06-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Signing in to check the thread but no update today. :(

Sensory Sniper
07-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Waiting for your juicy updates bro...

vodka_t74
07-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Loving it!! one of the best I've read so far..

Keep it up TS.. Will be waiting for more..

Cheers!!

ps: dunno if I upz u right anot as im newbie.. :confused:

syt.guy
08-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Loving it!! one of the best I've read so far..

Keep it up TS.. Will be waiting for more..

Cheers!!

ps: dunno if I upz u right anot as im newbie.. :confused:

Definitely WRONG la.. u dun have power how to uP?

Chipmunks
08-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Nice stories, hope to c more :D

AD69
09-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Hmmm..................still no update:(

syt.guy
09-03-2008, 08:25 PM
Bro Regular... no longer regular le.. we waiting high and dry wor..

if you guys are interested, im willing to compile it once its finish.

Rinnai
09-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Maybe he trying to think of what to write next for us ?

chatlovers
09-03-2008, 09:17 PM
I always read your post... Infact I just PPC reading your sexy story... You can be very good porn writer.. Guess thats not your real job.. just kidding.. Dont zap me please..

Luffy18
09-03-2008, 09:51 PM
nice one bro...

Wetdevil
09-03-2008, 11:04 PM
how i wish that i have a malay GF, always heard that they are horny and wild

Regular1000
10-03-2008, 09:26 AM
Part 22

We left the place ‘physically’ fulfilled and were still tipsy from the alcohols, suddenly in the middle of our ride home it started pouring heavily. Aisha shouted to me from the backseat, “keep going Kor, we are close to home anyway” as I nodded and sped on. :cool:

By the time we reached home, we were already all soaked. Aisha jumped out from the back and dashed to open the gate for the bike to enter. At the gate she yelled, “Kor, it is pad-locked!” then I remembered my parents had informed me the day before that they will be travelling in the evening to Malaysia to visit my uncle for the weekend. I quickly parked my bike to aside and helped Aisha climb up and over the gate while I followed.

At the door, we could see each other shivering from the soak but we were grinning with giggles of fun. We took off our helmets outside the door and entered the much needed warm home. Inside the house was still air as the windows were closed and total darkness, which I quickly turned on the dimmers while Aisha started undressing me from the soaked attire, “don’t catch a cold, Kor” Aisha muttered with loving and feminine eyes. Then when she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants, my naughty ‘didi’ rises to the call on reflexes and ironically I was still shivering.

I never thought of anything cheeky until that moment when my mind kept instigating my body needed warm. I tilted my head for my eyes to look at Aisha boobs as I reached down to lift up her tight yellow tops. As the yellow material glided up her body, her silky moist (from the rain) body skin unfolded slowly as I watched in anxiety and my mouth gradually ajar. When Aisha glorious Twin Peak finally emerged, my blood again congregated south! The sight of her wonderfully firmed breast (she must be feeling cold) and those mesmerizing tiny erected nipple tips was unbearable. Making it worst was when she had to raise her hands for me to roll out her tops over her chest, her forearm and the clean armpit, her shoulders before finally out of her head. Darn cock stimulating!

The moment Aisha’s tank top was out, her eyes was already looking at me; they were sternly serious eyes while mine was teasingly hinting otherwise. She gradually came to terms with what I had in mind as the seriousness in her eyes weakens before deep inside those sparkling eyes, the other playful and cheeky side of her surfaced. Slowly Aisha was smiling, then grinning then the full CFM teasing looks.

As I was about to pull her over, she quickly turned and wanted to evade from the possible ‘intrusion’ scene, smiling playfully; wanting to tease my hungry cock for awhile longer. She managed to run briefly towards the stairs leading to our room as I chased along, but stumbled after a few steps and fell to the ground because of her black sorting. I laughed aloud and went down wanting to help her. Somehow on the floor, Aisha refused to be helped and was playfully wrestling me to the ground. We embraced and rolled briefly before ending up kissing and frenching each other, then Aisha uttered into the kisses, “…dear, I want this moment to be etched in our memories” she said softly “let’s make love like wild animals tonight!” as she increased her strength frenching me with heavy tongue sucking. :o

To be continued…

Kunotz
10-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Bro regular1000 .. came too late, now got so much to read .... as good as your previous thread ... :)

Regular1000
10-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Part 23

“… baby, you gonna be fucked by a horny animal!” I grinned evilly as I reached down to unzip her mini skirt, just when I was done unzipping, Aisha suddenly pushed me away and started crawling away like a 4-legged animal, while I pursuit crawling behind (both of us still relatively drank). With my hand stretched I managed to pull one of her leg causing her to collapse flat to the ground. Aisha struggled but continued crawling, this time like a spider while playfully giggling. I stretched my hand again to pull down her unwanted skirt; to her thighs then her calves before leaving it to the floor as we crawled.

Very soon, my crawling caught up with Aisha and my body was half over hers, I grabbed my beautiful Chinese looking Malay girlfriend and started fondling with her body; kissing her back, squeezing her breast liberally as we coordinated our crawls closer to the stairs. As Aisha led our bodies up the 1st few steps of the stairs I was already heavily patting her bouncy but firm breast and pinching her erected nipples occasionally, causing her to make moans of delights, encouraging me to do more. With my stiff hard penis held by underwear, the constantly banging on Aisha’s perky butt was unbearable, so I started pulling down her pantie revealing her heavenly ‘lips’ from the views below as she crawls (with only black sorting remaining) up the stairs in almost snail’s pace; panting obviously.

At the 4th steps, she turned her face inviting me to kiss her. In doing that, my body embraced hers with my penis just under her bare butt cheek. While kissing, “Kor… remove your undie, I want to feel your cock” Aisha demanded. Following her request, I pulled my undie to my thighs and with the help of some legs’ movement I got it off. Then slowly I placed my hot penis rested on her butt as I continued roaming my mesmerizing girlfriend’s breast and body making her reciprocate with lusty moans. After another few steps, I spotted drips on the stairs which I suspected were coming from Aisha’s lower body. I extended my fingers down to Aisha’s vagina and true enough, she was heavily soaked with her heavenly juice thickly covering her entire ‘glorious canal’.

“Kor, I am very… wet and… horny” she stammered, before I penetrated 2 fingers into her highly urging pussy. This caused my girlfriend to “arghhh” while I started delivering thrusts into her as we continued struggling up the stairs with coordinated bodies’ movement. When Aisha finally reached the mid-stairs landing supported with her 2 hands straight; panting heavily and moaning very reservedly loud, swaying her head expressing the sensation from the finger pumps I was making, “I want your cock… I need you Kor… I want… Kor” Aisha insisted. I stopped the fingers momentarily, and at 4 steps below the stair landing I stood up, held Aisha’s hips tilting her ass high as she lowered her forehead resting on the landing and her knees 2 steps below (doggie position on stairs, I could see her cunt and the secretions) I slowly inserted my ‘baton’ into Aisha’s warm wet cunt.

She moaned in ecstasy, I moaned with thrill as I commence moving my stiff ‘baton’ in and out of Aisha’s most valuable territory, retrieving more and more secretions. She reached her first orgasm very quickly and was looking back at me with mixed facial expression of shag and yet her eyes were horny and lusting for more; while a string of saliva started dripping from her lips. :D

To be continued…

Know_yr_role
10-03-2008, 10:19 AM
nice story, keep it up :D :D, minah minah minahss WOO HOO!!~ :D:D

Regular1000
10-03-2008, 11:09 AM
nice story, keep it up , minah minah minahss WOO HOO!!~ :D:D

:D :D you arh!!!

WOOHOO
10-03-2008, 11:43 AM
WOO HOO!!~ :D:D

did someone call me??:D
wahahahahahhahahahahhahaha!!!

WOOHOO

Cytan7
10-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Nice story that you had written! Keep it up! :)

rudd1234
10-03-2008, 12:02 PM
i love this thread... bro.. anymore stories after this "Aisha" or not

Regular1000
10-03-2008, 12:05 PM
i love this thread... bro.. anymore stories after this "Aisha" or not

coming...coming, but ending quite sad hor... be warned! :eek: :(

Regular1000
10-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Part 24

I then stopped and shifted Aisha up the stair landing and sat her facing me. I moved 2 steps up and placed her legs over my shoulders and started pumping her in missionary. I was like pumping her while doing push up with my hands on the edge of the stairs. As the pressure was pretty strong coming from my speedy strokes with ever increasing urge to expel my cums, Aisha collapsed her body flat to the mid-landing floor, turning her head vigorously with mumbling expression of ecstasy and was slapping the floor in approval of the ‘shiok-ness’ she had absorbed from the deep thrusts. I increased my pump momentum on my hips and butt area, making short but fast and firmly hard thrusts deep into Aisha, hitting her G-spots. Soon, there were these juicy slapping noises coming from Aisha’s overflowing pussy as I began to pump so fast like I was speeding for a world record!

Aisha was struggling with her 2nd orgasm it seems, and was starting to shift her body unknowingly within the 8 feet X 6 feet stair landing area while I struggle with my penis pumping deep into her, following her body shift. Suddenly she rose to grab me and hugged me very tightly when I told her, “Ai—sha, I am so… hot--- I am cumming!”, which led her to respond, “let’s cum together Kor… I am cuming--- too!” then… almost together we made vocal noises of “oh, oh, arh… ahhhhh ohhhhhh” while I delivered my last few pumps with a lot of strength deep inside Aisha, she climaxed while I had to pull out my rod, exploding my load shooting onto the floor. :eek: :(

I seen to be extremely horny that night, maybe it was the liquor. Though just after 2 earlier rounds my penis was still very much harden and stiff. Aisha looked at me with disbelief, “Kor, you are so… so fucking horny tonight!” she said with grins while panting to catch her breath as I grinned with blushed face.

I then lifted Aisha up, she was weak and shagged and her eyes dreamy as I placed her seated on the hand rails and started our 3rd round of fucking for the night with me standing and her wrapping her legs around my waist. I didn’t stop at 3 for the night. After cleaning up the place and back to our room and while Aisha was taking her shower, I creep into the shower and we had our 4th round. :D :p

To be continued…

Know_yr_role
10-03-2008, 12:15 PM
did someone call me??:D
wahahahahahhahahahahhahaha!!!

WOOHOO

my bad.... hehehe YEE-HA!~ then :D :D

Tomyam Soup
10-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Gd stuffs here. Thanks for the stories :)

luvuass
10-03-2008, 07:20 PM
story well written, CS while reading the story. thks

rudd1234
10-03-2008, 10:38 PM
sad or not.. i'll be waiting for more...

coming...coming, but ending quite sad hor... be warned! :eek: :(

AD69
11-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Welcome back bro Regular 1000. Good to see that you are continuing the story. :)

Regular1000
11-03-2008, 10:32 AM
Part 25

Aisha became part of me thereafter, almost everywhere I went she would be with me and most weekends she would stay over and we would bonk throughout the night; typical of a young couple I guess. I would guide and teach her the best of blowjobs…no lah, I meant what I like, how it was done etc :D and she would instruct me where to paint her cunt; lick and tickle on her most sensitive G-areas. Aisha was truly a mouthful… I mean juicy, each time I paint her, she would moan with incredible ‘sound surround’ effects, it gotten more natural on each and every occasion we ‘connected’; she just got louder and louder and her enormous secretions from each orgasm was comparable to a glass of fruit juice! :eek:… sounds disgusting but when she is your dearest girlfriend you wouldn’t mind so long it was her cums, really weird but somehow tasty.

This went on for another 2 months or so, then one day when I was (alone, Aisha at work) at a Tg. Pagar Pub with my regular kakis for a drinking session. After 2-3 hours of downing several jugs of beers, came a friend I haven’t met for awhile. The guy, whom first told me about Aisha and her ex-les girlfriend at Xanadu Disco, he looked equally tipsy that night, probably drank elsewhere. Came to our table, greeted everyone and when saw me started mumbling rubbish and was laughing away. Being tipsy myself, I went over wanting to know if I had missed anything while other friends tried stopping us, rather stopping him.

Next, he was telling aloud to everyone that a friend of his had booked my girl for an overnight session and had remarked how Aisha had perform in bed, the process, the styles, the cums etc, like a samster doing a FR here. I listened quietly, still not knowing he was referring to my girlfriend Aisha. Later when he gotten more and more overwhelmed with his descriptions, I double check who he was talking about, and he uttered, “Your girlfriend Aisha lah… walau, she darn sexy leh, bloody wet and juicy somemore, my friend told me. Hey, why you allow her to sell, she feeds you now huh?” he said while losing control of his acts under the influenced of alcohol. :mad:

I don’t remember what happened to me, but without saying anything further I started swinging several punches on him and needless to say a commotion broke out. Later a friend sent me home, I didn’t pick Aisha that night but paged her to say I was tired and already in bed. She called briefly afterwards just to ascertain I was home. That night was hell for me, as the agony of being humiliated in front of my kakis and the fights that spoilt everyone’s night plus the torment of doubts as the guy sounded so believable, after all which friend would play such joke… the whole night I didn’t sleep.

The following morning, I left for work looking like a zombie. I struggled throughout the morning portion to stay focus, then after lunch while I was walking back to office from a nearby hawker centre, that fellow that I fought with the night before stood in front of me. I thought to myself, this time jialat liao, he must be back to get even with me, then suddenly there was this tap on my shoulder from behind, my quick mind again thought must be his accomplice. I turned my head with ready arms but only to discover an SYT standing behind. :cool:

To be continued…

WOOHOO
11-03-2008, 10:55 AM
dun box the SYT ya bro pls.....:D

jdi813
11-03-2008, 11:17 AM
wah damn drama sia ... what a way to discover her sideline ... ur fren oso damn one kind sia ...

beauthaiful
11-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Super super long FR......

but enjoy reading man!!

Hellfire79
11-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Who know our TS will have a new stories for us with the SYT...:p

Excellent stories......must say that just like watching a online drama series.....hehehe:D

Eric22
11-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Staying tuned for more... SYT, best... kekeke... :D

Regular1000
11-03-2008, 11:59 AM
Part 26

That fellow then swiftly walked over, “Jenny, you explain to him… I don’t want to see this animal again!” he said furiously and left; while I stood motionless not knowing what he was up to. Then the sweet pretty girl, about 1.62-1.65m tall introduced herself: :p

Jenny: “hi, my name is Jenny, you are Kingston right?” – in very sweet and feminine voice

Me: “yes, I am Kingston… so, what is this all about?” – looking blur

Jenny: “can I get you a drink, I need sometime to explain”

We then adjourned to a nearby big M and settled sitting outside so I could smoke.

Me: “I have never met you before, so what do you wanna explain about?”

Jenny: “you know Aisha?” – she looked at me sternly

This moment, I recalled Aisha has an ex named Jenny. But this Jenny looks too sweet and gentle to resemble a lesbian. She was well dressed, charming and certainly has the outlook of a decent girl from a well to do family; the kind of SYT any guys would want to pick up.

Me: “yes… so you are Jenny?”

Jenny: “ng, we were together for awhile, I guess you must had heard quite a bit”

Me: “yes, as much as I know”

Jenny: “did she tells you that I was supporting her financially, and I was her girlfriend”

Me: “not much, but Aisha did tell me you were kind to her and you fellows broke off because of regular disagreements”

Jenny: “not really true… despite always needing money which I do not know where she spent, the broke up was because I caught her prostituting herself” – she said with eye balls shooting red and tearing thinly, and could feel her disappointment :cool:

Me: “…wh—at!” - I responded staring deep into her eyes while digesting the info

Jenny: “I am sorry; I know how it feels… I had been through this…anyway, I just hope you get the true picture… I wish you well, Kingston” – slowly getting up to leave

Me: “…hang on… give me a minute” - I held her hand

Jenny: “yes Kingston?” - looking at me as I was staring blank at the table, contemplating

Me: “do me a favor, would you?”

Jenny: “tell me…”

Me: “help me… teach me… how this transaction works and…the details how to go…about?” - I muttered with depressed voice.

Jenny: “…hmmm, sorry Kingston, I know what you are going through. Anyway, this is what I learnt from friends; the deal is rather costly, you have to pay her $500 (back in 1994) for the session from 10pm to next morning 10am. You are to page her the hotel and room number on the day and must deposit 50% or $250 to her POSB account to confirm the deal the day before”

Me: “would you… help me ---arrange for” - looking devastated

Jenny: “I can get that same fellow that had with her to book for you, that’s all I could do…”

Me: “I don’t know if I should thank you… let me have your pager, I would raise the money and bring to you…”

Jenny: “well, I think I can do this little favor for you… here, this is my pager” - she wrote on my palm “ I will get that guy to book 2 days later so you can prepare yourself, this Friday night, ok?”

Me: “yes Friday is okay, Jenny”

I thanked her and we parted. The next afternoon, I rode my bike and brought $700 to Jenny for her to help me firm up the booking plus the hotel and stuff (condom not included!). :D

To be continued… the finale! ;)

WOOHOO
11-03-2008, 12:07 PM
sob....sob...sob...all the kung fu you teach her she did on others

Regular1000
11-03-2008, 12:09 PM
sob....sob...sob...all the kung fu you teach her she did on others

hahaha nabzzz you... you are fast! :D

Sensory Sniper
11-03-2008, 12:48 PM
What a sad anti climax...

Regular1000
11-03-2008, 01:05 PM
What a sad anti climax...

you get to feel shiok and get to feel sad... where to find in SBF forum!??

you tan tio liao lor :D :D

Sensory Sniper
11-03-2008, 02:06 PM
you get to feel shiok and get to feel sad... where to find in SBF forum!??

you tan tio liao lor :D :D

:D:D I feel shiok when I penetrate in and start pumping... sad when I eject and realise I spent $50 for 15mins of pleasure... hahaha

Well... once this story end, at least there's a chance of a new one coming abt. Looking forward to the end of this story and the beginning of the next chapter.

rudd1234
11-03-2008, 03:43 PM
wau lau... just when i was trying to drink the soup from my prawn mee,, i had to see this sentence...

Part 25

her enormous secretions from each orgasm was comparable to a glass of fruit juice! :eek:… sounds disgusting but when she is your dearest girlfriend you wouldn’t mind so long it was her cums, really weird but somehow tasty.

Regular1000
11-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Part 27 – Finale 1

I wasn’t myself for the next 2 days, almost disorientated from the agonizing thoughts of betrayal. From anger to hatred, over and over again my mind plays the cruel vision of my friends bonking my girl; laughing at me and others crowding around, teasing me with their mouth wide apart giggling away… humiliating me! I am a guy with a ‘green’ hat, the Chinese would call me. :eek:

Jenny, the sweet lesbian truly deserved to be praised. Knowing what I was going through, though non-obliged to me in anyway, (infact at that juncture, we were rather strangers still), she helped me arrange almost everything (she later became my good buddy) and even went to the hotel on Friday afternoon with me to do the check in. She helped me crafted my plan and were at the reception to leave an instruction to the duty receptionist to hand over the key to Aisha in the evening when she turns up while I ordered and paid for a bottle of Chivas and the mixers to be served to the room when she checks in.

Came evening at around 10pm, Jenny paged me; she informed me, “Kingston, I checked hotel, Aisha already in the room”. I then told her, “do me a favor, call XXXX (guy who did the overnight booking) to call the room and inform Aisha ‘he’ will be very late, maybe 1am or so… ask her to help herself with the drinks and order food if she wants”. Jenny paused before saying “no problem, I’ll see to that” and did what was told.

I took my time at home, preparing myself emotionally and somehow was hoping all this wasn’t true and that when the hotel room’s door opens it wasn’t Aisha, the girl I loved. At around 12am I began changing myself and left for the hotel. I reached the Hotel at 1am sharp; pressed the door bell ‘ding-dong’ and placed my hand on the door frame and my head looking down (still hoping it’s not Aisha inside). The door unlocked loudly and was slow to open. My heart pounded as my blood went rushing in all directions, my mind went frozen not knowing what is to happen or what is to be done next; afterall it was my first experience under such circumstance!

My soul collapsed and my face very emotional when reality revealed; in front of the door stood Aisha… all changed in a sexy thin pinkish night gown and was thoroughly blushed and highly intoxicated from the liquor I had ordered for her to consume which I knew she would. She was making tipsy movements waving sexily and saying, “hi… ba-b—y…” before her vision got a clear view of me, only then there was these sudden tremble and apparent shock as she struggles to regain her composure and her tipsy went fast awaken!

We stood there for the longest of time it seems; like forever. I stared at her while she was frozen; not knowing how to react as her eyes apparently accumulates thick tears. The tear soon flows out of her eye-lib and she was gradually having body shiver and jerks of fear when she finally broke down and started weeping. :o

To be continued…

jdi813
11-03-2008, 04:22 PM
wah sibeh drama sia ... quick quick what happened after that ... dun leave us all in the lurch leh

mehamsap2
11-03-2008, 05:22 PM
You are one of the best scriptwriter;)

Aisha from a kampung girl, to become Bar waitress, to a sexy cock teaser and now a betrayal of Kingston. What a dramatic change in your storyline for her up to now... Best Best Best:D

Regular1000
11-03-2008, 05:47 PM
You are one of the best scriptwriter;)

Aisha from a kampung girl, to become Bar waitress, to a sexy cock teaser and now a betrayal of Kingston. What a dramatic change in your storyline for her up to now... Best Best Best:D

thank you... appreciate your follow through :p

have fun n enjoy life!

WOOHOO
11-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Kingston dear you must be feeling so sad now. Heart must really ache like hell. Agony at its fullest.

Regular1000
11-03-2008, 05:51 PM
Kingston dear you must be feeling so sad now. Heart must really ache like hell. Agony at its fullest.

no choice leh... the story is like that :mad: heart ache oso must continue :cool: Lucky no one ask me for prove and evident!! hahaha :D

WOOHOO
11-03-2008, 06:31 PM
no choice leh... the story is like that :mad: heart ache oso must continue :cool: Lucky no one ask me for prove and evident!! hahaha :D

wahahahhaa that is really be an asshole man. Read a good story still want to see receipt wahahahaha!!

andythai
11-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Bro regular1000 I also kana the same experience like you where my previous gal also go and prostitute herself and 1 of of my friend told me about it because she need more money sigh :o
Sad but life has to go on the only difference is the gal don't know that I knew about it and we just stop contacting each other then because I don't want to confront her and made the whole matter worse since the end result is breakup

junkie2807
11-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Bro regular1000 I also kana the same experience like you where my previous gal also go and prostitute herself and 1 of of my friend told me about it because she need more money sigh :o
Sad but life has to go on the only difference is the gal don't know that I knew about it and we just stop contacting each other then because I don't want to confront her and made the whole matter worse since the end result is breakup

I'm sorry to hear this bro. Can't imagine such things happen in real life. I always believe in a saying. There are girls you can love wholeheartedly, & those you should never ever fall in love with.

My experience is nowhere as painful as yours, but I can only imagine the pain.

AD69
11-03-2008, 09:59 PM
I didn't expect the ending to turn out this way.

Good story !!!

chatlovers
11-03-2008, 10:58 PM
Bro,

I expect your story to continue...Dontknow why but I get this feeling afterwards you and Jenny become good friend and you started to bonk her even more passionately than Aisha...is it true?

rudd1234
11-03-2008, 11:02 PM
wau lau... si bei sad .... i cant imagine the amount of hurt and betrayal that u felt..when the door opened... not everyone will be able to take this kind of hurt,,,emotional hurt is so much more worse than physical hurt...

bro.. once again.. thanks for taking the effort to write these all out despite having to go through these memories again..

D!ckster
12-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Many thanks for the interest...

Disclaimer:- Please note that this is a 100% untrue and fictional story with the sole objective of keeping good bros here occupied and entertained! for brothers who wishes only to read real-life experiences, kindly ignore this thread, thank you!

To be continued…
Bro...u're truely one helluva scriptwriter...haha...tot the story was real until i remembered reading the disclaimer...:D

Licky88
12-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Excellent ! Great story albeit rather sad ending lah! Hope u can write more stories for us here. I am your ardent fan here! Thks.

xfishkerx
12-03-2008, 05:44 AM
good story, great drama, i wonder what is going to happen! she try to commit suicide by wanting u back? wahaha. or maybe u turn jenny into a real woman too and bonk her!

Regular1000
12-03-2008, 10:00 AM
Part 28 – Finale 2

After I closed the door, Aisha’s weeping became more vocal. She dashed over grabbing my hand and almost went to her knees crying, “…. Dear, let me exp—lain” as I break away her attempt to hold me telling her, “you shut up!… I don’t need you to explain, I catch you red handed!” in very ferocious tone and my body was shivering with anger. On seeing my condition Aisha didn’t pursuit with explanation; kept silence, sitting on the carpeted floor but continued weeping away. I went to the couch, sat down and for the next 20mins or so there was total silence, not a single word.

Gradually regaining from my anger with deep panting, I lighted myself a cigarette and poured myself a glass of neat Chivas and drank it like water. Then I poured another and drank in similar fashion… Aisha saw, “dear… don’t do that… don’t hurt yourself” she cried uncontrollably again. “you like money right… you like selling right… come I let you have them ALL!” I suddenly got triggered off. “dearrrrrrr… lis---ten to me” Aisha pleaded while I pulled and dragged her hands with extreme strength and turned a deaf ears to her pleading.

I forcefully held her and dump her to the single-seater couch and then told her, “now I am your client… I have paid you for the service; don’t show me this darn pathetic face… go wash yourself up and come back when you are ready to be A HOOKER!”

Aisha burst into tears but paused quite immediately before she swallowed her saliva and along with it her pride and dignity, I believed. She stood up rubbing her weeps and went on to the toilet to clean up. When she returns 20 mins later, she was back to the pretty, sweet and gorgeous Aisha I always knew, just that she was reddish skinned from the liquor. She walked to me, “ok Mister, I am ready… what do u like me to do next?”

“go sit on the couch while I finish my puff” I ordered Aisha, behaving like a client. I finished my stick then had another sip of neat Chiva before shifting myself closer to her in very serious manner. Aisha looked at me sadly; emotionally destroyed (what the heck, I was emotionally killed! I thought). “I paid for you, now I shall do whatever I want; take off your gown” I said staring at her. Aisha hesitated then leaned forward to comply with her ‘clients’ wish and strip slowly. (Knn, jokes aside, though very angry at that moment when Aisha starts peeling off her cloths, her smooth silky skin raising to reveal the perfect Twin Peaks – angry also cannot control my eyes, it just renegade from my mind and scanned along, till date I still remember the views, buey tahan! Nabzz!) :eek:

To be continued…

Regular1000
12-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Part 29 – finale 3

“raise your right leg on the couch arm-rest and have your left feet on the seat” I instructed her, looking at her; eyes on eyes. “…de-ar… don’t do … this can? you are hurting… me” emotionally Aisha breaks down and tears starts building in her eyes again. “I told you shut up and just serve me!... you like money, money you get!” I humiliated Aisha, before she pulls her tears back and did what I told her. :cool:

Then I reach out my hands to peel off her silky soft pink pajamas-like short pants, while she co-operatively tilted her waist and butt to release the pants… as the pants rolled off her bare half with no undie, I saw Aisha closing her eyes. “yes keep your eyes closed, I don’t like to see them too!” I said as she took a deep inhale (preparing to take whatever nuisance I was to give) and cried in her heart I felt. I shifted my seat just next to hers, held her knee cap and applied strength to spread her thighs.

Most disgustingly, I spit some saliva to my fingers then used my left hand’s thumb and index finger, I split her vagina while with my right hand’s index finger, I searched and started tickling her clitoris. Aisha dropped her head back to the couch then bited her lips (eyes still closed) and made some noises in her throat. I tickled more vigorously and applied more strength that includes making small circles at the clit, rubbing it up and down wanting to turn her on quickly. She twisted her neck and head to fight the urge, biting her lips hard and controlling her natural moans. But the truth can never be hidden, her secretion was overflowing quickly, typical of her when she drinks.

Slowly I insert one finger, then with a quick thrust I plant it deep into her, causing her to jerk on reflexes as I started digging into Aisha in faster strokes. When my finger was filled with cums I increased to 2 fingers, thrusting her with a lot of energy, vending my anger and even hatred at that moment. Aisha struggled her body, twisting her waist, hips, body, ribs, shoulders, head and made uncontrollable moans of begging for mercy but I didn’t stop, I kept thrusting till she suddenly opened her eyes, they were all red with blood shots, bited her lips even harder and held her palms on the chair’s arm tightly, not surrendering to my wish of torturing her, she challenged me sitting upright, staring on. Felt challenged I gotten even angrier, I dug deeper in then made turns with my 2 fingers inside in quick succession and continued my strokes in increased tempo; never thinking I was hurting her at her most valuable, sensitive and vulnerable region.

I added my left hand to the action, thumbing her clitoris in circles while my right fingers continued pumping in length. Aisha held her breath for the longest of times and till her face almost only filled with blood (very blushed face) and when finally she couldn’t hold back any longer, there was this huge creamy juice discharging deep inside her vagina. She started crying again, swinging her head in dilemma; protested with gestures and moaned unreservedly loud, letting out some frustration it seems. Staring at me with red sorrowful eyes, Aisha climaxed! :rolleyes:

Then she collapsed on the chair, her hair gotten messy and her entire body weak and defenseless, just like she was being raped or something. :o :(

To be continued…

WOOHOO
12-03-2008, 11:30 AM
do her good man for all the pain and suffering that she caused you!!!

But i know you won't want la your heart still love her:p

darkafac
12-03-2008, 12:06 PM
i still dun uds why will she wanna go into prostituting.. hmm.. maybe bro kingston din satisfy her enough :D

darkafac
12-03-2008, 12:17 PM
haha.. dunno if my doubts will be clear at the next installment but i got one more question to ask bro Regular1000 :D

is aisha have been lying to kingston all along? about her phobia of men and her step father tt rape her.. since she has been prostituing herself since when she was with lenny, therefore wad she said to kingston tt her phobia with men are all lies.. is tt true bro Regular1000:confused::confused:

sry for being so anxious cos this story is more like a serial drama show rather than jus a story.. i wan to know more abt it :)

Regular1000
12-03-2008, 12:18 PM
i still dun uds why will she wanna go into prostituting.. hmm.. maybe bro kingston din satisfy her enough :D

hahaha... you char me hor :D :( :D

Regular1000
12-03-2008, 12:24 PM
about her phobia of men and her step father tt rape her.. since she has been prostituing herself since when she was with lenny, therefore wad she said to kingston tt her phobia with men are all lies.. is tt true bro Regular1000:confused::confused:

yes, her step did outraged her and she did pretended the sex phobia thingy. maybe bcoz she was NOT certain about a relationship with me, her ah Kor... someone she respected, i think... i guess... i hope :o

She was also not a true Lesbian (later i found out), but just that she needed Jenny's financial 'support' .

darkafac
12-03-2008, 12:28 PM
hahaha.. yeah.. u clear my doubts.. thanx alot!! keep the stories flowly.. going to 大結局 soon.. lol :)

Regular1000
12-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Part 30 - finale 3

Aisha was slowly recapturing her composure and breathing heavily while I stood up and undressed myself. I released my shirt, belt, pants and undie then walked across to her with my legs widen apart, standing over the couch arms and stood between her face, “play with it, suck me till I am happy” I ordered. Aisha closed her eyes momentarily then finger pressed my balls and started holding my semi erected cock to place it inside her mouth; never looking at me though.

I could see her thin lips gently enclosing my shaft and slowly she was taking me in, dragging the shaft skin along and adding some strength to her sucks when it reaches my ‘tip’. This went on for several times before she gradually increase her speed and pumped my dick in faster tempo while she let off more saliva on my shaft, sucking them back making slurping noises in the process. My cock got harder and harder then I held her hair and stopped her. I carried her naked body and lifted her to bed, in doing so while in my arms, she burst into tears again.

I placed Aisha on the bed while she was still tearing and spreaded her legs for missionary. I held my stiff cock, cap it with a condom that I had brought for the first time, stroked her vagina canal lightly before inserting my penis head. The entry was without much problem as Aisha’s channel was already thick with her overflowing nectars. I then stretched my hips upwards and butt forward for a full penetration into a girl I once loved very much. I was deliberately slow in thrusting Aisha, as fucking wasn’t really at the back of my mind. Sensing a chance to converse, Aisha asked:

Aisha: “de—ar, listen to my … explanation… I have … I have my reasons” she exclaimed.

Me: “don’t make me mad again. I am with a whore and fucking is all I know!” I said mercilessly.

Aisha: “why--- wouldn’t you … give me a chance to…” - she burst into tears

Me: “shut up! And don’t call me dear… call Kor!”

Aisha: “….” - crying

Me: “Kor…”

Aisha refused to comply. I then pumped a deep hard thrust into her, making her received the impact with a body retreat.

Me: “ Call KOR!” - I shouted and delivered a harder thrust immediately after

Aisha: “…k-or” - very softly, muttering

Me: “KOR!” - another thrust

Aisha: “..Kor” - slightly louder

Me: “KOR!” - an even harder thrust

Aisha: “arghh.. KOR”

Me: “Kor, Kor” - simultaneously with 2 hard thrust

Aisha: “Kor..Kor” - tears running down her face

Me: “Kor, Kor , Kor, Kor” – in-syn with faster and harder thrust

Aisha: “Kor, Kor, Kor, Korrr” – weeping in soaked voice

Me: “kor, kor kor, kor, kor, kor , kor , kor” – I started fucking like mad dog..

Aisha: “kor, kor, kor, kor korrrrr kor kor arghhhh kor kor” - holding me tightly and yelled on each pump I delivered into her

I held her even tighter, so hard I think she probably couldn’t breathe but I continued my animal-like fucking while we perspired in heated bodies. Soon, I was pumping her so fast I could feel her whole body vibrate. Her face, cheek and even lips were trembling with strings of saliva flowing out along with the vigorous and swift bangs I delivered. They were highly ‘lubricated’ loud banging noises.

Aisha: “kor kor kor kor kor kor kor..hah… hah… hah… argghhh aha arggggghh Korrrrr” – holding me so tight and her legs suddenly wrapped over my hips; her vagina area tightens and pressed against my pubic area.

Aisha: “argggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..” she moaned aloud before bursting into heavy orgasm as I continued for myself to cum and just after few more hard thrusting I exploded in thick and thins, ironically it was the first time I came inside Aisha (of course into the plastic)! :confused:

We held each other without releasing strength and were panting actively while Aisha was still softly sobbing, but into my ear I heard her whispered, “I love you, Kor… please forgive me!”

I acted indifferent and quickly parted our bodies, then quickly changed while Aisha was still in bed looking remorse and regrettable over what had happened.

“I still owe you $250 for this transaction, I have $500 here… the bills are all paid, stay as long as you want and return the keys to reception when you are done!” - I uttered then threw the money on the bed and left.

For the next few days I never answered any attempted calls from Aisha. Jenny was with me throughout those times; consoling me, helping me reconciles my confidence. Then one day when I was just out of my office for lunch, a young girl stood at the lobby waited for me. On seeing me, she approached and asked: “are you Kor Kingston?”. I told her yes and she introduced herself as Susana, Aisha’s younger sister and begged I follow her. Sensing her sincerity and the expression of seriousness I went with her.

We boarded a taxi and she directed it to SGH, there she led me to the intensive unit where on a bed lays Auntie Rita; in unconscious stage.

Susanna: “Sis Aisha told us never to tell you this but we also know you had left Sis because of mum illness indirectly. Mum had advanced stage cervical cancer for 3 years now, Sis has been working day and night to support us, she even had to do part-time modeling (maybe Aisha told them modeling instead of ‘that’) which Sis told us you didn’t like but she never explained to you it was due to this. Sis Aisha never tells me to look for you, but I thought I must let you know and I want to tell you my Sis is a truly great daughter and definitely a great elder sister.”

I was stunned, speechless and felt disgusted for treating Aisha so despicably after knowing her truth side of story. I walked to Auntie Rita, sat by her side and stayed for several minutes. Then, I stood up and before I left I told Susanna, “tell Aisha it is not her fault, I don’t blame her anymore”.

I had forgiven her ever since and hoped she would likewise for what I did to her that night. We parted and never contacted again as I was a coward not daring to face the truth with my surrounding people knowing what she had done for ‘part-time’! :o

---- THE END ----

I would like to specially dedicate this story to ‘Aisha’, my Malay friend and hope that she had already found her true love. If you are already married, I wish you and your family good health, peace and happiness! Cheers, from a friend you know who! God Bless You! ;)

asean
12-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Good story bro , clap clap clap ... :)

Sensory Sniper
12-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Nice ending... another great story fr u. Thanks. If I didn't realise this is only a story, I would surely ask for her contact :D:D

Waiting for your new adventure....

Hellfire79
12-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Nice story...touching toward the end.....well done.....i am sure alot of yr loyal fan will feel for u and aisha:(

TamKorSang
12-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Dear Bro,

For the shame and dereliction you put "Aisha" through, for the love that you both shared and for the brother-sisterliness in your childhood years, and of course if this were a true story, I hope you can find it in you to contact, console and concile with her. Of course not as a lover once again, but as a friend and a "Kor"...

If this is story is spawned from your creative juices...BRAVO! It had me neglecting my work and camping in SammyBoy. :D

darkafac
12-03-2008, 01:33 PM
what a twist and a great ending.. good job bro.. haha.. y u dedicate this story when is a fiction story?? or is this a realy story?? :D anyway.. GOOD JOB GOOD STORY ;)

beck7777
12-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Disclaimer:- Please note that this is a 100% untrue and fictional story with the sole objective of keeping good bros here occupied and entertained! !

For an untrue and fictional story, you nearly had me fooled bro!

Top story and can pass through as real life experience anytime! :D

Regular1000
12-03-2008, 01:38 PM
For an untrue and fictional story, you nearly had me fooled bro!

Top story and can pass through as real life experience anytime! :D

For an untrue and fictional story, i was never asked to prove and provide evident! :D :p thanks bro for your follow through

cheers,

WOOHOO
12-03-2008, 01:58 PM
For an untrue and fictional story, i was never asked to prove and provide evident! :D :p thanks bro for your follow through

cheers,

TS kept it this time as untrue as to not get nasty(please proof this and that)comments from readers here. In his own heart HE knows whether it's true or not. Thank you bro for another stunning story that kept me glued to the pc. Thank you again!!! Clap! Clap! Clap!:D

WOOHOO

P.S: now you can start on the Jenny segment okey?? Wahahahahahaha!!Patiently waiting......

luvuass
12-03-2008, 02:25 PM
I hope the follow up will be "Kor n Jenny". anyway very nice story, Thks

TamKorSang
12-03-2008, 04:14 PM
I would like to specially dedicate this story to ‘Aisha’, my Malay friend and hope that she had already found her true love. If you are already married, I wish you and your family good health, peace and happiness! Cheers, from a friend you know who! God Bless You! [/QUOTE]

Hello Bro, so this story true or fiction??? :confused::eek::confused::eek:

mehamsap2
12-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Clap Clap Clap to you. Truely remarkable story! I'm totally enjoy every single part of your story. Hopefully ending of 'Aisha' story will lead us to another new story of yours. I'm sure a lot of SBF fans will agree with me.

Awaiting.............:D

xiao_boy
12-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Wonderful,wonderful story. The kind of hurt both parties felt is unexplainable and can only be truly felt when it really happens to a person. Kudos to you bro. Excellent story.

Eric22
12-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Wonderful story... *Clap clap* Hoping to see more story from TS... :D

GunDog
12-03-2008, 06:08 PM
Nice story bro although the ending is sad. Hope to see more story from u.:)

hairyrambutan
12-03-2008, 10:44 PM
Hope to see more coming :)

Know_yr_role
13-03-2008, 01:23 AM
nice story bro, be it truth or lies, its a good story. seldom read one with such a sad ending but no doubt a well written one..hehehe...more more more~~

YEE-HA!!~

:D :D

andythai
13-03-2008, 07:42 AM
you had me fool too bro but mine encounter is true :p

DayRider
13-03-2008, 03:13 PM
**** Bravo.. Bravo.. ****

Have been camping here from start to end.. well written story..

Still wondering if it is true or fiction? :confused: Saw one of the bro say.. It only thru experience then you can write well.. :cool:

Will wait for your next adventure..

rudd1234
13-03-2008, 05:03 PM
bro... from the moment u said that there was gonna be a sad ending.. i guessed it will turn out this way...wonderful story once again... btw... is your next story gonna be abt u and jenny :D

PinkNipsLover
13-03-2008, 06:01 PM
nice story, camp here for more updates

Regular1000
14-03-2008, 10:50 AM
to bros who had shown their support, thank you! ;) :p

WOOHOO
14-03-2008, 11:15 AM
to bros who had shown their support, thank you! ;) :p

bro where's the "SYT Jenny" story. You left it like that in your Aisha story just to keep us hanging........:D

WOOHOO

WOOHOO
14-03-2008, 11:16 AM
nice story, camp here for more updates

no more story you camp for what?? Collect dust??Wahahahahahhahaha!!!:rolleyes:

Regular1000
14-03-2008, 11:27 AM
no more story you camp for what?? Collect dust??Wahahahahahhahaha!!!:rolleyes:

i am thinking of helping the story 'my sister and i' leh... that bro seems to be stucked with his story :D :D

WOOHOO
14-03-2008, 12:27 PM
i am thinking of helping the story 'my sister and i' leh... that bro seems to be stucked with his story :D :D

no need la he start a thread let him be responsible for finising the thread, Like that ah you alot of threads to help finish than the originality/writing style all different le.

tongli
14-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Great story there!! hehe. If it were to happen in rl i would probably feel v.sad for Aisha =/