PDA

View Full Version : Help Thread

Sentguy
13-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Dear bros,

I had subscribed to membership at an adult site, DreamVender ドリームベンダー (http://www.dreamvender.com) , today at US$50 for a month.
However, i just realised i can only d/l from there at 2-3kb/sec, which makes it impossible to d/l anything as the clips mostly range from 150MB-300+MB per clip.
Hence, if any brother would like to take over membership, please pm me with your ideal price.

Even of greater help is if bros can help me find a proxy to enable me to d/l the clips at a faster speed. Will be very grateful.

Moderator, i'm not sure if im allowed to post this, if its not, please remove this thread.

Thank you all once again.

hitam
13-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Bro, maybe you can try to download at a different time, now is evening for US time zone so might be congested, might be faster in the late afternoon.

sammyboyfor
13-02-2008, 11:48 AM
nth.
However, i just realised i can only d/l from there at 2-3kb/sec, which makes it impossible to d/l anything as the clips mostly range from 150MB-300+MB per clip.

I tried downloading one of the sample clips and it downloads at a rate of 200Kbs using my broadband connection.

What sort of connection do you have?

Sentguy
13-02-2008, 11:57 AM
its stinknet (singnet) broadband connection supposedly at 8MB plan.
sigh.. i guess its $70+ fly away. Only can blame silly me.

I looking for proxies now.. but doesn't seem to work..

maia
13-02-2008, 04:35 PM
Maybe you can propose sharing with a bro here, they can download and then share with you ....

Boss, maybe for trial they let you download fast, after pay, the server on different location so slow ... since money collected liao

Big Sexy
13-02-2008, 04:46 PM
trying using a download accelerator i use flashget.. it allow you to resume download as well.

and if you know how to open more ports in MS windows.. do it.. it allows you to download faster... :)

Sentguy
13-02-2008, 05:49 PM
I use 'Internet Download Manager' as my d/l accelerator. Unfortunately, for unknown reasons, i can't use it for this site.. :(

and i only know how to use HTTP free proxies found on net.. but don't seem to work either.. still same slow speed..

I'm open to sharing with some bro here if u can help me d/l and burn to disc for me :p
since i already lost the money...

hotsoup16
13-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Try to ask someone else with higher boardband speed or different ISP to do the downloading . If still the same, the bottle neck could be at the downlading site. Alternatively, try downlading during the off-peak hrs.e.g U.S site, downlad it in the mornung where it's still dark over there

Sentguy
19-02-2008, 11:23 AM
Hi all brothers,

This is an offer to GIVE the password for above mentioned site to one brother here for your usage (2+ weeks more validity).
Condition is i need your help to d/l some videos for me and burn to dvd..
Reason i'm giving away password is because i can only download 10kb/sec max after trying for a week.. and i think its not singnet problem because i use starhub connection its also the same..(i also tried different proxies)
So if you are IT expert and confident of overcoming this problem, please pm me.

I<3Ivy
19-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Uh... i'm using SingNet 8mbps plan.

I got an average of 180kb/sec, peaking at 263kb/sec, with slowest at 119kb/sec at one point.

Perhaps your proxy or IP address is being throttled.

alvinchan7
19-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Hi all brothers,

This is an offer to GIVE the password for above mentioned site to one brother here for your usage (2+ weeks more validity).
Condition is i need your help to d/l some videos for me and burn to dvd..
Reason i'm giving away password is because i can only download 10kb/sec max after trying for a week.. and i think its not singnet problem because i use starhub connection its also the same..(i also tried different proxies)
So if you are IT expert and confident of overcoming this problem, please pm me.

If you want, I can help you to download the files you want and I will re-upload to a file-sharing site where you can access in a faster speed.

I have an account for a file-hosting site and maybe I can upload there and share the my premium password to you so that you can download at a blazing speed(premuim download speed).

pm me if you are interested.

Cheers.