PDA

View Full Version : Doc who had affair with patient suspended

Keong19
12-02-2008, 02:45 PM
A SENIOR doctor who had sex with one of his patients at KK Women's and Children's Hospital has been suspended for two years by the Singapore Medical Council.
Consultant gynaecologist Yeong Cheng Toh, 43, a fertility expert and father of three, confessed that he acted improperly by having a sexual relationship with his patient, who is also married.

Not only did they have an affair, but Yeong also revealed confidential information about how two other patients at the hospital were treated to the woman.

This breached patient confidentiality regulations. He also tampered with his lover's hospital records, filling in erroneous information in her biodata.

He also failed to account for her visits and did not properly document her medical condition as well as the results of her medical examinations. It is not clear why he did this.

The council, which is the regulatory body overseeing all doctors here, noted that Yeong did not take advantage of the woman.

An SMC spokesman said: 'The patient was not physically or psychologically vulnerable, and there was no exploitation of her.'

Citing patient confidentiality, the council did not reveal details about the woman.

Yeong was involved with the woman while he was at KK Hospital between April 2003 and March 2005. After he left, he joined a clinic in Mount Elizabeth Hospital.

The SMC was alerted to the offences after KK Hospital lodged a complaint with it.

All doctors have to abide by a strict ethical code of practice and are barred from having sexual relationships with their patients.

Yeong, who had been practising since 1991, was a consultant with KK Hospital's Reproductive Medicine Unit at the time of the offences.

He has penned several papers on pregnancies in Singapore and has testified as a medical expert in cases before the High Court.

Akina
12-02-2008, 03:25 PM
I suppose if it is a patient, you will never know how they got involved, so doc should not be allowed to hv any rel;ationship with patients ... else donnon what will happpen ...

12-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Yap, todays paper..hot news..the patient must have been very hot for the doctor to refuse..I guess

Man of Tiger
12-02-2008, 06:49 PM
There's this saying: Never shit at your own back yard. A doctor, with such high mentality should understand it. Since he did it so he will have to face the consequences.

octupus
12-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Such a high flyer somemore got give evidence in court , speeches etc ... like that ... liao .... wanna cheong, also must cheong smartly .... :cool:

tomvoyeur
13-02-2008, 02:51 AM
The funny thing is that he is a gynae, should'nt he be a bit sick and tired of pussies given his daily routine? :cool:

bratwurst_dick
13-02-2008, 07:10 AM
The funny thing is that he is a gynae, should'nt he be a bit sick and tired of pussies given his daily routine? :cool:

hahaha i guess theres never eough of pussies in a mans life...:;) and itz more thrilling to shit in your own backyard and get away with it...esp when the stakes are so so high...:p

Glen2712
13-02-2008, 07:50 AM
Wow, Singapore's very own version of Grey's Anatomy! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton and Bro Cytan7!

kam pei
13-02-2008, 08:10 AM
The funny thing is that he is a gynae, should'nt he be a bit sick and tired of pussies given his daily routine?

Maybe he is looking out for certain pussy ... and found it ... , he must know something we dont .... :eek:

ahtas
13-02-2008, 08:59 AM
That is why i insist my wife get a female gyne when we haviing our 1st baby.
i never comfortable with a guy inspect my wife private part.....:cool:

singexpat
13-02-2008, 09:04 AM
That is why i insist my wife get a female gyne when we haviing our 1st baby.
i never comfortable with a guy inspect my wife private part....

same same wif me...

my cousins tht hav juz given birth still wanna recommend male gyne...
say male gyne r more carin....:eek:

GL13
13-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Now got people write in why he was tried wrong place .... :eek:

Clit_LickeR
13-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Thats one of the 'teething problems' of the
GEMS (Go Extra Mile Service)

Not only he get to see many different pussies everyday, this time he took an 'extra mile' of humping the pussy. :p:D

25% lucky chap, 75% unlucky chap.
even his so called 'metal rice bowl' are seriously dented liao. :o

Hole In One
13-02-2008, 10:38 AM
With this kind of record, who dare send their wife to him anymore :eek:
And I suspect alot of people will not even want their wife to go see a male gynae liao ... sabo the rest of male gynae ..

dirtyhairy
13-02-2008, 10:51 AM
[QUOTE=Clit_LickeR;2578150]...25% lucky chap, 75% unlucky chap.
even his so called 'metal rice bowl' are seriously dented liao. /QUOTE]

Yo Bro CL, me thinks "Dr PatientLover" will be even richer out of this
this is because he's in pte practice,
so even being officially ticked off, he wont be dismissed
alto he's committed a professional sin
but with such a publicity, there's huge potential for him,
bcos now not only child-barren pussies will have him consulting
horny ones and maybe even matured old virgins will go look for him
for where else could one find a pro who could not only make you well
but one with a pecker that can service a woman's well?:p
so far from being hell, for him and his childless patients...wow what a swell!:D

Jumong
13-02-2008, 10:53 AM
There goes his high earnings liao.

gula
13-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Maybe he can service those illegal abortion cases .... can make more $

qw2op
13-02-2008, 11:49 AM
... a fertility expert and father of three, confessed that he acted improperly by having a sexual relationship with his patient, who is also married....
juz curious ... how was he found out? :confused:

JWNY
13-02-2008, 12:11 PM
juz curious ... how was he found out? :confused:
whistle blower (read: husband) me thinks.... :D

JWNY

dirtyhairy
13-02-2008, 12:34 PM
whistle blower (read: husband) me thinks.... JWNY

Yo Bro JWNY...
me know why...
alto u rite on whistle blower
but it's not hubby but another lover
who's also a blower only on his pecker:D

Keong19
13-02-2008, 04:11 PM
my cousins tht hav juz given birth still wanna recommend male gyne...
say male gyne r more carin....:eek:

This is the same feedback i got ....

Clit_LickeR
13-02-2008, 05:16 PM
where else could one find a pro who could not only make you well
but one with a pecker that can service a woman's well?
so far from being hell, for him and his childless patients...wow what a swell![/B][/COLOR]

haha :D
i enjoyed your witty poems... :)

Gentle Beast
13-02-2008, 09:59 PM
I can't help thinking about the similarity between a Bank's cashier who day in day out counts millions of cash and one day helped himself to some of it. This gynae, helped himself to one irrestible fine piece of juicy pussy, haiz.

So they say, 'I can resist anything, except temptations' :D

kedeb
14-02-2008, 10:06 AM
For a cashier, it is a low position, not much too lose, can be anything else since it is an entry job, but for gynae, train so many years .... any other job is a big step down ...